Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold and Alone.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Brylean was walking through the streets in the cold night air cursing her choice of clothing. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a little ruffle on teh bottom, A red sparkling corset with black ruffles around the edge and a leather jacket that barely covered her arms. Her hair was up in their usual pigtails with red ties and her make up was done in a sultry dark eyeliner with a touch of purple glitter to make it sparkle and ruby red lips. She completed her badass look with Thigh high leather boots and silver diamond studded garter belt that held the small hand gun but she kept the clip in another pocket just as her old karate instructor taught her. She could hear Jayson's voice in her head "Bry, guns are great but what happens when a predator comes up behind you and grabs the gun from your garter and uses it against you. Can you Disarm him before he pulls the trigger?" He made since. He always did. He always talked to her with such care. Had she imagined that he was different with her then the other girls. She shook the thought away. That was a lifetime ago. Jayson had probably done forgot about her and married with kids by now. She stopped for a minute. She could hear the booming of the base coming from the club she was only a block away.. A few men going towards the club whistled at her and she rolled her eyes. She loved and hated dressing the way she did for the club. She hated the way guys thought her ensemble invited them to touch and perv and act as though she was a total slut but she also loved the power it gave her and the tips it got her. The way she looked added with a few dance moves and a little flirting got her mad tips which was ok when she was in the safety of being behind the counter. But once she got on the floor those customers got a bad case of the grab hands and the bouncers couldn't do much when it was hard to see whether it was an accident or on purpose. Brylean sighed as she passed the men and their wolf calls Smiled and gave the Pete, the bouncer for the night, A big black man that, unfortunately, fit the stereotypical looks for a black bouncer. Big and muscular.. He was cute though and could dance like there was no tomorrow. She would whisper to him that he had better save a dance for her when he was on his break. They flirted back and forth a little and she left him with a kiss on the cheek. She sighed as she clocked in hung up her jacket and put on her Apron. Thankfully no one found where she stashed the waist apron and she didnt have to get one of the ugly full smock ones. she doned her "uniform" and got out behind the bar. The club was full tonight and the tip jar was already overflowing which was a sign that the night would end on a good note at least.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 am

Jayson thought about what she said quietly, when she mentioned jo he was going to be a little smart but realizing that bry hadnt noticed jo was a werewolf. He just forced a smile. "true.. I would hate to hurt jo..." he knew it was nearly impossible for him to hurt the girl. He had to be more worried about her killing him with just a single bite. "but you didnt butt in.. I believe i taught you to step in when something was wrong.." taking the made blood he dipped a finger into it to give a taste of test. "wow.. This actrully taste just like the real thing... Much better then pigs blood.. Maybe i will have you start making my meals.." he gave a chuckle then slowly started drinking the liquid from the cup.

jo made it home with the car only to fall asleep on the downstairs couch in the hall way to wait for jayson to get home.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:19 am

Brylean let out a laugh and shook her head. Thats because it is the real thing. I just mixed it with the herbs and spices needed to cure your hangover. She looked at the blood packet looking for a label and thinking maybe the herbs altered the taste to be like human blood. I guess it could be good. Though I would assume you... prefer fresh. She avoided his eyes saying that. She was blushing. She had met a few vampires before and had kind of wondered what it was like to be bitten. She had overheard women talking in the bathroom about it and saying how exilerating it was. Then again most of them were having sex at the time of the bite. She let her mind wonder into the fantasy of being intimate with him and getting bitten. When she realized what she had done and gotten her self just a little worked up. She blushed and pushed the thought from her head clearing her throat and looking at him. So. How are you feeling now? She reached over to check his temperature not really thinking that vampires don't really have a temperature other then cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 am

Watching her as she fiddled with the label jayson was about to say something when he noticed he was able to read her thoughts as if they was spoken with a voice. Getting a little shocked that she even could think that he just blinked and stared at her, when she started to reach for him jayson blocked her hand with his own. "im fine.. Still a little sore in the head.. But thats what i get for messing with a witch huh?" he was trying to joke but felt it was a bad one. After looking her over for a moment he gave a sigh and moved to sit beside her with his feet on the floor. "i only drank from a human once.. I never really liked the taste.. But i guess things changes with time.." he could feel the herbs working off the headache he had. Feeling a little out of space and words jayson looked around then to brylean. "have i said thank you... For helping..?"
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:30 am

Brylean pulled back when he blocked her. She gave a small little chuckle at his joke before looking away finding something to concentrate on. WHen he said thank you she shook her head. No thanks needed. Its what my old trainer taught me to do. Always help out when needed. SHe got up and moved to the couch. Being beside him was just making her feel more uncomfortable with her thoughts. How could she go back to this place after all that time. She thought she had gotten over it. Crossing her legs and pulling her skirt down a little more she picked up one of the random magazines on the table changing the subject and trying to push him out of her mind. While she knew a lot about Vampires, she wasn't sure what was true and what wasn't aside from what she had experienced herself. And she had heard rumors of mind reading so rather then taking a chance she just didn't want to embarrass herself with it. There is more blood on the table if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:54 am

Jayson was a little confused when she got up and moved. He sat on the bed watching her. Taking a moment when she said there was more blood he got up and walked to the table where the rest was. He looked at it while listening to her thoughts. He wasnt trying to but they seemed louder then anything and it was the only thing he could think of. Figuring it was just the affects of the blood he took the seat and ignored her thoughts as he finished what was left.

when he was done he wipped his lips with a napkin then moved to stand up walking over to the nightstand to grab his wallet. He glanced back to her. "you sure i dont owe you anything.." he wasnt sure what to say to her to make her feel comfortible but he didnt want to make her more uncomfortible then she was feeling. "i am gonna take off.. I dont want you more uncomfortible then you are bry... If You remember where i live your welcome to come by sometime.. No pressure.. Maybe now you know it will set your mind at ease next time we meet... Oh and by the way... You look great.." he was being honest about how she looked. Being polite jayson waited for a reply before attempting to pull open the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:15 am

Brylean watched him closely. WHen he said something about leaving she felt horrible. She felt like she was making things worse. Why did things have to be so awkward with him. Why couldn't she just let him go. He didn't want her back then and he could get soooo much better now. She looked him over noticing how fit he was more so then she remembered. How handsome, hell HAWT! he was. He could have his pick of any woman he wanted. She shook her head no to his question. Not a dime. The room was free and the blood was a favor from a friend of mine... You look great too. Really really great. She got up and walked to the door to let him out. She planned to clean up and go home herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:29 am

Jayson gave her a smile and when she was close enough he leaned down and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "thank you.. Uh.. Yeah good seeing you again.. Maybe next time it wont be so..." he couldnt think of the word cause her thoughts where pushing through his own. Finding the right word he pushed it out as he grabbed the handle to the door. "uneased.. So i hope to hear from you.." he felt he was not going to go a day from her thoughts now but he knew she could change her mind any moment of the day or night. Just giving her another smile then brushing her cheek with his ice cold fingers he started turning the knob to open the door. "good bye brylean.. Until next time.." he pulled the door fully opened and looked into the hall before turning to back out of the room just looking at her. "i go this way?" he pointed towards the exit and started to slowly back away keeping his eyes on her. He couldnt believe it was brylean one of his star students he always had a soft spot for... Now she was a grown woman and he made her uncomfortible. It was something he hated and wished he could fix but making his way out he stopped and looked around before hailing a passing taxi. Before getting into the taxi jayson would give the building another look over. His head started filling with questions of brylean and what her future might hold....
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:42 am

Brylean blushed when he kissed her. She watched him leave closing the door once he was out of site. She turned and straightened up the room putting the left over stuff in a bag and pulling her coat on. When everything was nice and neat. Once everything was put away She left locking the door behind her. She put the keys in the drop box and left the bar out the back to the alley. She pulled her coat closed and stuffed her hands in her pocket. One hand wrapped around the clip to her gun the other stroking the blade of a pocket knife. She couldn't push him out of her head. All those feelings had came flooding back the minute she laid eyes on him. it was wierd. He managed to walk in the club the exact night she was walking down memory lane. She sighed and walked home thinking of him, how was her, who was Jo and what was she. It didn't matter. The cold weather wrapped around her and she hugged her arms tighter. Once again she was going home from the club, Cold and Alone. Then she smiled thinking of the way he kissed her cheek. He had never really done that before. was this new hope. She went to bed that night snuggled under blankets and dreaming of the possibilities with Jayson back in her life.

(end of this thread. Open a new one for them?}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:52 am

(i say yes we should. I will start it for us )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: