Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devils in All The Wrong Places

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

Devils in All The Wrong Places Empty
PostSubject: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:50 am

The night's event seemed to be dragging on, never really rising to meet the requirements for what he would consider to be an interesting night. He had completely forgotten what charity this event was even for now that he had been set free to mingle about and drink at the bar. Dressed in a white and pale blue tux, his blonde hair pulled into a neat and tidy braided bun, he sat at the bar sipping boredly on his drink of choice, Vodka with a twist of lime.

While it was true that he was the CEO of a very successful and well known electronics company, he himself was never very fond of the business life. Instead, he was simply following in his later father's footsteps. His father had built the company, but it was Axel's idea to include their electronic components in signature toy lines that had really made Zayxle Electronics Incorporated shoot to the top, mostly because of the publicity they received over the controversy of including their electronic components in both adult (sex) toys and children's toys. Of course, no one would ever know that this was mostly done out of a selfish interest that Axel himself had with the sex industry. The choice to include their products in children's toys was mostly to satisfy his father's wishes to work with children.

Now though, he regretted his decision to become involved with anything to do with children. He was always being dragged to charity events and other things that involved children in some way and these sort of things were always dull and uneventful for him. Yawning, Axel rested his chin in his hand as he took the last sip of his vodka. "Yet another night that I'm stuck in the least interesting social setting ever invented..." he mused lowly to himself as he tipped his empty glass to the bartender, who quickly gave him a refill.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:19 am

Alice was bored for lack of a better word. This social event she had no choice to attend was supposed to be for her father's more... Domestic investments, as the company hosting had both a large hand in the sex industry and that of children. The old man was starting to get impatient with her and she knew it. The last disappearing act she had pulled did not bode well for her should she try to worm her way out of her obligations again so soon. So instead she played her part and did as her father had asked and went on his behalf to talk about some products with the CEO of the company. Though she was free to spend some free time after the party however she wished, which is more than she had been slated in a while considering.

Alice sighed as she brushed the imaginary dust off her deep blue split seam dress and made her way over to the bar. After her talks with the security, the CEO liked to roam his parties but could often be caught along the bar towards the end of the prrties. Now to find the man, unfortunately, she had dismissed asking for a description of the man. She would not go back and ask, she was too proud for that, besides, she could always just ask whoever was at the bar. Looking she saw an ashen-haired man at the opposite end of the bar, lean and well dressed. He was definitely a looker and practically melted others by the looks he got from those passing. Making her way down the bar she signaled the bartender for a moment and requested a dry martini while she took her seat beside him for the moment.

"Thank you, bartender," She smiled as her drink was brought to her. "I'm sorry if I seem to come across rudely, but I am looking for the CEO that's hosting this charity. You wouldn't happen to know what he looks like or where he currently is would you? If not that's fine as well." She turned and flashed him a smile before sipping her drink and awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:39 am

Axel sat his drink down as a platinum blonde made her way over to sit beside him, asking if he had seen the CEO. It seemed that no one ever thought that he fit the mold for a CEO. Perhaps it was the long hair? He never had figured it out. "You've found him," he said as he lifted his glass once again and drank down the vodka in his glass. He turned to her after sitting the empty glass down and held his hand out to her and greeted her properly, "I'm afraid I don't look much like a CEO, but the name's Axel Dmoinik."

The night had been dull up until now, and he couldn't help but hope that maybe, just maybe, the night would start to turn around for him now that someone who had caught his attention had finally arrived.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:52 am

"Looks aren't everything dear, they shouldn't affect one's ability to do a job well. After all, what's the point of it if you can't do anything besides look good, hmm? Besides, you look very professional, well kept if that's what bothered you. I merely ask since I've never met you, you could look like anyone if I've never met you right?" She smiled and drank some more from her glass, then took his extended hand in a firm shake. His hands were larger than hers and were warm.

"My name is Alice Adair, it's a pleasure to meet you dear. My father Xavier sent me in his place. You have lovely taste in party venue and decoration might I say." Looking around at the decorations and feigning interest in the world around her, she could feel he wasn't normal, not a human normal at least and he could probably since just as much from her. he certainly was turning out to be more than meets the eye. She turned and gave another smile but this one decidedly more... flirtatious, though whether a good or bad thing was yet to be seen, but no one ever said being cautious ever got you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:16 am

He shook her hand and couldn't help but to chuckle at her words."I try to keep my appearance as professional as possible when I'm in the public eye. People these days tend to judge you harshly if you look even the slightest bit unprofessional while in a work environment, so I keep myself looking nice," he said as he waved for the bartender to fill his glass once more.

"To be honest, I didn't plan any of this myself. I left that up to my publicist and assistant. I'm really not good at planning events like these, so I ask them to plan it for me a lot," he told her. Which was the truth, but he left out the other half of that truth, that he wasn't in the least bit interested in children, nor did he like them.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:44 am

"So sad, yet so true. Truthfully I tend to not enjoy parties, I tend to gather too many eyes as it is, so I usually wait until last minute to conduct my business. Although I don't mind small, intimate, get together's really. They tend to be more... Personal." She smiled and flipped her hair over her shoulder and finished what was left in her glass before eating the olive left in the bottom.

She again peered around the room to look interested. She wondered briefly if he had thought of anything more to the party besides another event, but it wasn't her place to pry after all if he wanted her to know he would tell her. "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news dear, but it seems that my father needs you to sign some papers for the investment he placed in your business. On the bright side, everything is going very well, so there's no angry phone calls or letters from my old man to deal with." Alice laughed and pulled a small packet of folders out of her bag, only about ten to fifteen pages thick. "We can go over these now, or after the party somewhere quiet without screaming munchkins." Her nose scrunched slightly as another child's voice rose above the din. She had nothing against children, she may even want one at some point in her existence. Her problem was the ones that were not well behaved.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:20 am

"To tell the truth, I don't much like parties like these. They're too...tame for my tastes," he said as he picked up the now full glass and took a sip from it. "Intimate things are more my flavor. I don't mind a few people, but too many and I'm out of my...comfort zone." He had to do his best to be subtle when it came to hinting around about his habits because if the wrong people overheard him talking, it could easily be the end of his career.

He sat his glass back down on the coaster at the bar and looked at the folders she pulled out of her bag. Thinking wasn't really always his strong suit, so he replied easily enough, "Perhaps we should wait until after the party? I think a quieter setting would be better so that we could discuss things fully." His impulsive attitude had often gotten him into some sticky situations, but he didn't truly believe this to be a bad situation. While he knew she wasn't a human, he didn't truly see anything wrong with becoming involved with a person of the supernatural persuasion.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:13 am

"It would seem great minds think alike, I suppose my night won't be entirely boring then. You seem to know where the best place would be and I think things are winding down now." She turned her attention back towards the floor to see many patrons wishing their farewells and only a few people were left with very little to do than to stumble drunkenly out the door once they found some part of their addled minds. It was quite funny to watch, even if a bit sad.

Alice got the barkeeps attention and ordered another drink, this time a glass with rum and Dr. Pepper. "Do you have any preference as to where this is gone over, it shouldn't take long? We could even chat about odd things along the way. By the way, I know this used to be your father's company, but that you do some things differently. Is there anything I should be aware of, anything at all?" She smirked and raised and eyebrow. There was nothing wrong with flirting, after all, she probably wouldn't stay long anyway... but who knows, he may be more interesting than what he was showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devils in All The Wrong Places   Devils in All The Wrong Places Empty

Back to top Go down

Devils in All The Wrong Places
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: America-
Jump to: