Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another day on the job.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

He walked through the halls of the hospital why he had decided to handle this he wasn't sure it was a kid he hated sending kids but it had to be done. He hardly looked the part of someone there for good reasons. Black leather pants with perfectly placed 'tears', shin height combat boots, an open black leather vest that hung down to his ankles spit high in the back to his lower back. His naval pierced with a golden hoop and a long chain traveling up from that to loop around his neck. His right ear pierced several times once in the lobe and in the cartilage chains with a mixture of crystals and skulls hung for it and a long chain connected to the upper ear piece in his ear. His silvery hair falling messy on his head. Although kid was putting it loosely this one was a teenager but still....

Zero walked towards the waiting room and past it. The nurses and doctors giving him a wide distance. If he was lucky this kid wouldn't be someone's friend who was a constant by there side so he could do this peacefully....it was a real pain when it got messy in places like this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 1:42 am

Mia smiled... "Yeah, Uncle came to the hospital where I visited my classmate.... I guess I shouldn't have to tell you why..." Hajime lit a cigarette and looked at Zero... "How ya been?... Ya haven't been around much... Busy month?..." He looked at the fedora on his head and grinned.... "The symbol of death huh?.... I like it... suits ya..." Hajime popped his neck and yawned.... "Yeah, Miyuki it might make them jealous but you go overboard.... Last week you threw my back out remember?...." For a woman married to a vampire she sure knew how to push his limits... Hajime is incredibly strong but even he has limits.... Mia looked at her mom.... "So what did ya buy me mama?.... Or did you let dad pick something out?..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 1:51 am

Zero snorted. "It's always busy....I'm under staffed." He said shrugging. "World full of people and a handful of reapers in comparison." He glanced over at Miyuki hoping that huge pile was for Mia and Miyuki wasn't on one of her liven up Zero's wardrobe runs. He did glance at Hajime though and snorted. "What's this Haji....from the guy who single handedly moved the entire Hunter's Guild building in one day and we both know what Asami collects you threw your back out? What....Miyuki could not have had anything nearly as large and heavy as Asami asked you to carry. Being cut down in your prime by a bit of shopping." Zero could not help but jab at Haji he had known him a long time. Zero smirked as Haji said that though and touched the brim of the fedora he was wearing. "Mia picked it out."

Miyuki rose an eyebrow and leaned in. "Oh? But I seem to recall you rather enjoyed it when everything I did to put your back back in place Haji." She whispered teasingly into her husbands ear then looked at Mia. Shaking her finger in her air. "Oh no you don't you'll find out what you get later. Don't worry you dad had a say in things." She said smiling Haji was very opinionated when it came to Mia. He certainly wouldn't allow anything that made there eldest daughter look skimpy or trashy. Especially in his view.....it was kind cute.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 2:05 am

Hajime blinked and then tilted his head.... "Maybe you should try to pick up on someone you can use... I don't know much about reapers or death but there has to be someway for you to recruit otherwise there would be a lot of people still living right? Besides you have a lot of roles to fill....." Hajime blushed as Miyuki whispered sweetly or seductively depending on how you took her tone of voice.... He really couldn't argue with her either.... She gave him a full body massage and then he got in a turn for a little something extra.... "You didn't complain with how I returned the favor either ya know...."

"Hey dad!.... What did you pick out?.... Another sword or gun that mom will make you throw out?..." Hajime turned to look at Mia.... It was kind of annoying... What was it pick on Hajime day and someone forgot to send him an e-mail?.... "Hey!.... Those were good quality!.... I also had a friend help me out.... They are hard to come by in that condition!.... Besides I didn't throw them out I have them in storage until Miyuki thinks you are skilled enough to carry one...." He was quiet a minute and then smiled... "Also.... No I didn't but you will have to wait and see...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 2:11 am

Zero snorted. "Easier said then done. Yeah I have those who work for me but you could say it takes a certain mindset to be able to do the job. Reaping doesn't always.....settle well with everyone and those it doesn't creates problems. Some have serious issues when the job calls upon reaping a newborn up to adult and even bigger issues if the time comes that someone in the family needs to be reaped." He said shrugging. "So those of us who fit it....are overworked usually." He said and sighed shaking his head.

Miyuki chuckled. "You'll get those when I know you aren't likely going to chop off an arm or something." She said shaking her head. Then smiled as she looked at Haji leaning in to tease her husband again. "Mmm no I didn't complain. You're quiet talented Haji." She said lowly in his ear never mind Zero could probably hear them just fine he never indicated or seemed to care. That man didn't faze easily.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 2:31 am

Hajime looked at Zero and nodded.... "Yeah.... Something like that isn't for the faint of heart.... It's one thing to take a life it's another to do what you do..." Hajime flicked the butt of his cigarette into a nearby ashtray and then popped his knuckles... "By the way what Asami mades me carry is nothing compared to what Miyuki makes me carry... I honestly feel like I could lift the planet now...." He looked around for a minute and decided that if she was willing he and Miyuki should be getting ready to head home... "Oy.... I think we should be getting back the shops are closing down.... Unless theres still something you want to rush to real quick...."

He patted Mia on the head and gave her a hug.... He then told her not to be late tonight.... Zero too.... He wanted them their for sure if for no other reason than to keep Miyuki from burning the neighbors house down in a blind rage... Mia nodded and put her hands in her pockets... "I think I will get a smoothie before I leave Mom, Uncle or Dad either of the three of you want to come with?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 2:38 am

Miyuki looked at him and shook her head. "I think I have everything." She said and glanced at the list nodding. "Yeah we're good. WE can get headed back." She said and then looked at the duo. "Mmm Zero would you mind going with Mia to get a smoothie and humor me? Your usually so over worked I'd really appreciate it if you looked at his as either a mini vacation or spending time with your Niece."

Zero looked at her warily. "I don't mind.....but...." he said and she jumped in. Miyuki's words made him forget to respond to Hajime's comment about lifting the planet now. He'd knowing him come back to it later.

"Oh good and since it'll be late you'll walk her home right?" Miyuki prompted and Zero groaned she was up to something he was sure of it.

"Yeah." He answered and Miyuki smiled.....as long as her temper didn't go it was safe for everyone around them. She was something of a spit-fire.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Mia and Hajime both smiled as Miyuki pulled Zero aling by her finger.... It looked like Hajime isn't the only man she has whipped into place... Mia at that point started walking... It didn't take her long to find the smoothie shop she picked out her favorite flavor and a strawberry one for Zero and walked back to where he was standing... Hajime and Miyuki were already gone.... "Here Uncle my treat...."

Hajime couldn't stop staring.... It was like a hurricane hit their bedroom.... "How in the hell?.... Is your teleportation spell that mis-accurate?...." He started picking up the mess... Skirts, blouses, and lingerie.... Miyuki spent no expense in getting presents and she had to have the entire set right down to the unmentionables... Now Hajime knew how Miyuki had so many different sets of 'sexy' lingeries.... It was like she had a collection and never wore the same thing twice.... "So question.... Just exactly how big is your wardrobe?..." Hajime had to admit she has an eye for gifts... Hopefully later that night he could get her to give him something he's been wanting for a few nights now.... But that was after the party when everyone was asleep.... "There's a lot more stuff here than I thought...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 1:15 am

Zero looked at the strawberry smoothie and shook his head. "I can't unless it's..vampire friendly and then I still have to be careful...." He said looking at the strawberry drink. "Thank you though." It had to be vampire friendly and couldn't have human blood in it the scent of a human's blood churned his stomach for some reason. He never really gave it much thought.

Miyuki rolled her eyes. "It's a mass teleportation spell." She said looking at him. "Of course it's going to make a mess it invokes wind and spacial distortion in order to move something from one place to another the place it arrives the wind expands around." She pointed at the mess in the room. "This is why....you carry it because this would be frustrating and annoying and there isn't a spell to quickly clean it up." She said shrugging and then went back to picking everything up and chuckled. "Of course there's a lot. You can't just buy a blouse or a pair of pants....everything has to match right down to the shoes." She said looking at him and smiled. "I certainly never hear you complain about my attention to detail." She teased him as she worked to pick up everything with him and put everything back into it's rightful order. "Just as long as Mia can convince him to come inside it'll be fine."

Miyuki thought chuckled as she turned her head and looked at him having not answered the question about how big was her wardrobe. "I have an entire room....it's quiet large."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Mia laughed it was as if she didn't already know that... "Uncle... What do you take me for?... My dads a vampire you know.... This shaved ice is laced with special minerals that vampires need.... It's like blood without being blood.... I've developed a taste for it..." She reached it back to him with a look that would tell anybody that they didn't have an excuse now.... Whether he took it or not was no big deal but she knew he would like it....

Hajime smiled as she teased him.... It has been like this for the last few nights.... Her teasing him in a flirtatious way and he was about to get back at her for it.... He waited patiently not responding to her little jokes about her attention to details until the clothes were in the boxes and as soon as it did he flickered a moment... In an instant he was behind her with one arm tipping her skirt to show the lacy edge of her panties and the other with a finger slightly pulling her shirt down from the collar to show her cleavage slightly.... His cold lips brushed against Miyuki's neck as he whispered to her.... "You have never complained about MY sense for details either, my dear...." He then spun her around and pulled her into his arms to hug her and then kissed her lightly.... He then let her loose and picked up the boxes and put them into the corner of the room.... He then picked up the bags and did them same..... He went right on back to work like nothing happened....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Zero shook his head and smiled before taking the offered smoothie looking at it. "I've....nearly forgotten what Strawberry tastes like..." He mused having been born once long ago in a human state he had many things but after becoming a vampire everything tended to have one tendency of flavor. He wanted to someday open a restaurant if he could ever get the Reapers right and reduce the stress on all of them. He held the shaved ice in his hand and took a sip.

Miyuki shivered as he did that ending it with a hug and a kiss before putting things back. She tipped her head as she looked at him. "Careful lover boy..." She said in a sweet tone...."We have an entire night to go through yet." She answered back sashaying slowly up to him then letting her fingers trail slowly from his chest down before going back up to his chin leaning in as if to kiss Hajime and letting her lips just brush against his teasingly before she was across the room using a simpler teleportation spell for a person as she began going thru wrapping papers for the gifts. "It's a long time....away and guests for the party should be arriving soon."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:25 am

Mia giggled lightly as he took a hesitant sip of his smoothie.... "See?... Good isn't it?..." She kicked her feet lightly as she sat on her bench with Zero.... She leaned her cup full of blueberry smoothie.... "Want to try a sip of mine Uncle?.... It's blueberry.... Then we can go when you are ready..." She smiled at him and stood up twirling a little before stepping back lightly..... She smiled cutely and winked at him.... "It's really good I promise.... Next time it's your treat right?...."

Hajime flushed a bit and gulped..... When she teleported it took a second for him to regain his cool demeanor... He thought of a good retort and smiled lightly.... "That's ok baby they can wait at the door... I can put up a sign that says be down when finished... Our guest's are smart enough to fill in the blanks...." He laughed lightly and then thought about how he fast he could hike her skirt and bend her over but then quickly flushed those thoughts out of his mind for fear of her reading his mind and making comments.... She liked to mess with him whenever she took a notion to read his mind....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:42 am

Zero looked at her and sighed before reaching out to take the offered drink and take a sip looking at her and raising an eyebrow when she asked if next time it was his treat. "It's not bad and you wish....." he said as he took another sip of his drink.........as gruff as he answered Mia knew him better then that he'd deny it all the way to the treat.

"Nah-ah Hajime...." she said waving her finger in a 'no-no' position. "Wither or not our guests are smart enough to figure it out isn't the point. They'll be here soon and we have to set up. It's bad to throw a party for someone and not be ready for there arrival." She looked over. "And bad boys certainly don't get good treats." Miyuki just to mess with him a bit more and because she could let her fingers travel slowly up the side of her leg before stopping at the hem of her skirt. She winked and blew him a kiss. "You can be good can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:57 am

"AW!" She knew he would say that but she had to try anyway.... She puffed her lips out cutely to see if he would reconsider but quickly stopped and shrugged when she figured out that he was too stubborn to change his mind.... Inevitably they started waling again... The were pretty close to her house now where they saw a small gathering of their friends..... Most of them were from her fathers guild and her mothers band.... It seemed they were all chit-chatting but none had actually knocked on the door yet and more coming.... She looked over and waved at Asami and her boyfriend whom were walking up with two or three gifts in her arms.... "HEY! Auntie!!!" She didn't seem to hear and they fell into the crowd of people....

Hajime smiled as her started getting the decorations out of his bag.... "That depends on your definition of good.... Last time I checked you often have said me being bad was REAL good for you in more ways than one..... Especially in the bedroom.... But then again with you it's hard to tell you like to change your definitions of words based on your mood and context.... So you tell me my lovely wife...." He flickered and in a matter of seconds had all of the decorations up but he refused to arrange the food because last time he did he found himself magically binded to the wall forced to watch everyone else eat..... That was the day that Hajime learned of Miyuki's love for arrangement... He had streamers hanging, the party table cloth set up and balloons everywhere......
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 3:00 pm

Zero had ignored her baiting him to change his mind. He'd never tell her or even agree to it, when and if he did things like that it was always on a whim for him. Planning it out never worked well.........his was a job that meant he was always working. Although Zero did free and look at the small gathering before there apartment. "Oi......Mia...." He said in a low not amused tone. "Just what are your parents up to.....it looks like a damn party......." He said lowly looking at the gathering people.........thankfully Asami hadn't seen him to try to come over and drag him into that rabble.

Miyuki chuckled. "Not bad good, good good dear you'll learn." She said nodding at the way he put together their home for the party then snapped her fingers and moved her hand the spell rings forming the grand array of foods laying out on the large table the gifts settling into place on another and the cake as well. Of course there were everything vampire friendly and clapped her hands. "Besides it'd be awful rude to ask them all to come here for this and make them wait...." She looked up at the clock and frowned. "But we'll be in trouble if Mia...........looses Zero. Your friend is very hard to catch......."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 12:37 am

Mia looked at him and shrugged... "I don't know but I can tell you this.... If it is a party for us then you know what will happen to you if you avoid it and mama has to hunt you down.... Me nor Dad is going to help you out of that mess and trust me.... You can't avoid her forever...." She smiled at Zero and tilted her head as she started walking to the crowd... She again found Asami and hugged her.... She hugged her boyfriend and laughed at some jokes she heard from some other friends....

Asami smiled at her and tipped her head.... She looked at her man and said softly.... "If Zero tries to run help me chase him down....." There were perks of dating another vampire... They are both just as fast as the other and it was hard to get away with them on your ass.... Which made keeping Zero at the party that much easier....

Hajime smiled and mumbled.... "I doubt I'll figure it out.... Trying to figure out your mind is like pulling teeth and accidentally breaking a fang...." He laughed lightly as she said it was hard to catch him.... Hajime knew better every single time he tries to run Miyuki hunts him down, puts a foot in his ass and drags him back to enjoy.... If he figured out they were having a party for him.... There was no escape....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 1:40 am

Zero made a face if it was a party.........Miyuki would track him down? Yeah if he made himself easy to find. "No way..." He hissed he hated big party events soo much life force happiness and energy pressing down on him and they always wanted him to attend these things. Zero turned and while two vampires could catch a normal vampire if he moved as death he could escape them and tossed the drink he should have known they'd try something like this. Growling under his breathe he turned and began to walk away he brought her home she met up with friends she'd be fine.

He looked at Asami. "Sure but....I don't know how well I'll keep up. I'm not a vampire...." He said shaking his head he was a magical human but he wasn't a vampire.....so he didn't know how well he'd keep up.

Miyuki looked at him and snorted. "Believe me I know that man is hard to pin down." She said shaking her head. "He'll try to run he always does. If he made it easy he wouldn't be Zero after all."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:02 am

Mia walked into her house and called up the stairs... "Mama! I'm home!.... There's a bunch of people outside and Uncle is trying to run again!..." She walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch while she waited for the.... Before dinner entertainment.....

Asami looked back and sighed here it goes again.... He's going to try to run... Couldn't he just once celebrate something and not run?... Just one time a year on Mia and his birthday.... "Let's go Soma-kun.... He is going to bolt...." She sighed lightly and then flickered moving at her usual blinding speed to try and cut him off.... He wasn't going to get away, not this time.....

Hajime's ears twitched lightly as Mia spoke... "Damn..." He looked at Miyuki and sighed... "What do you want me to do babe?" He looked intently at her and stood popping his neck.... This was going to be a long night....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:18 am

Zero barely tipped his head and then jumped and jumped again running up the side of a near by building and to the roof.....honestly could they just let him leave without all the games of 'catch the reaper?' Cursing a blue string under his breathe he began running wanting nothing to do with the festivities.

Soma frowned and sighed. "It's going to be one of those nights......." he breathed lowly and began running Asami would be so upset with him if he just stood there.

Miyuki sighed. "What else? Go catch him.....this party is for the both of them after all." She said as she herself moved in a huff to go try to catch Zero Rei........
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:28 am

Hajime cracked his knuckles and then dove out of the window and flickered.... He knew that Zero would find every single angle he could to avoid Asami and her direct approach to catching him.... Not Hajime... Instead he went toward the alley behind the building and jumped up onto the wall and ran up to the roof of the same building Zero was climbing on the other side.... When he got to the top Zero did as well.... "Oi, couldn't you just let this happen please?... You know that this game of cat and mouse will continue on until inevitably you get away or get caught.... If you get away you will feel bad and call tomorrow to apologize... So lets skip all of this and get you to the party please?...." Hajime really did not want to play hunt the reaper tonight he just wanted to get through this party see his daughter smile and move on with his life but if he didn't catch this ass hole his night's going to be ruined via angry Miyuki... Which usually meant Hajime got flung through a wall or two....

Asami followed after Zero but he was pulling ahead.... "Don't underestimate my speed brother!" She kicked it up a notch and ended up on the roof with Hajime on the other side complaining.... Not what she expected but it happened.... "Oi! Get your ass back down there! It's special tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:37 am

Zero looked at them both annoyed before he moved and jumped standing on the air above them using his skill set as Death. "I hate parties you damn well know that." He said looking icily at Hajime. "Too much life force and excited energy and by the end of the night I'm sick as dog....for what? Enjoy your party but leave me out of it." He looked at them both annoyed as he moved his hand and his robes began to swirl out about himself he'd go dive into his office if he had to........the one place they could not follow him. He looked at Asami and sighed. "If I truly wished to I could be in America right now........your quick Asami but nothing in this world is faster then me." he said shaking his head. Were they really going to do this. "What is it this time? Celebrating some random event or something?" He asked looking at them annoyed.

Miyuki walked down the steps and out looking about she didn't have a vampires speed but oh was it going to be a frustrating night if Zero disappeared on them again. Should she have gotten his brothers in on it? On making Zero come and stay for the party with his friends and Mia?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:46 am

That last little lecture actually ticked off Hajime a little bit.... He spread his wings and launched himself toward Zero he lifted his fist and breathed on it lightly before he reached up and brought his fist down toward Zero's jaw with every bit of strength he could muster.... "Seriously!... Of all the important days to ignore!.... Buddy not only is it your birthday, it's Mia's!... I figured you would know that much... and would want to celebrate one day out of the year that you were alive amongst the few people in your life that give a shit about you..." Hajime cracked his knuckles and drifted back down to the building and shot Zero a glance.... "Now.... You can be an adult and come to the party me and my wife planned for you and Mia or you can be a spoiled brat and take off your choice..." Hajime turned his back and started walking back... It makes him sick and yadda yadda yadda nobody really walked away from one of Miyuki's parties completely fine.... Between the sweets, the booze and the dancers everybody that show up to this stars parties walked away happy or sick if not both.... Asami looked at Zero and snickered lightly... "What he said..." She jumped down and walked beside Hajime...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Zero didn't dodge the swing and let it hit his jaw so that Hajime would feel justified in his words feel as if he was good with them and had something to tell Miyuki that he tried, Zero could have dodged it but...as he stood there his head turned sideways as Hajime said his piece. He looked at the distance.......he could be an 'adult' and come to the party or be a 'spoiled brat' and leave. That he would want to celebrate the one day out of the year with the few people who actually gave a shit? Zero let himself land on the ground having heard Asami's little........'What he said' comment and scowled. He lifted the hat from his head and looked at it his mistake......was allowing himself to get close.....too close to the living. He tossed the fedora to one of the guild members walking towards Miyuki and Hajime's place and looked at them. "Make sure the damn thing gets to Mia." Whatever good mood he had had was gone.....completely.......

"Tamashii...." He said in a flat tone as the man appeared next to him. "I'm working today after all......gave me whatever cases are left."

"Zero......." Tamashii said lowly looking at him.

"Don't argue with me I'm not in the damn mood......just give them to me." He said in a cold flat tone and Tamashii did. Watching him walk off with the heavy case load......Zero flicked his wrist out as he summoned his cloak and it wrapped around him, he usually didn't bother with it but.......he was in a state of mind to work seriously right now......they never listened.........he hated it......the parties what they did to him. He didn't drink the booze being a vampire he didn't eat......holding out his hand as he walked he summoned his scythe looked like today was a good day to get lost in his work after all.

Miyuki caught up to Hajime and looked at him. "Where is he?" She said looking at Hajime as he and Asami were walking back and Soma caught up to them. The guests walked in and the one who Zero gave the fedora to gave handed it to Mia.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Hajime simply walked past Miyuki sighing..... "He is not coming..... Let's just move on....." Hajime walked back into the house and sat on the couch.... Mia had already went to her room to get clothes and shower so he sat there alone for a minute.... Thinking about how that could have been handled better.... He had let his temper get the best of him again.... He hadn't intended to upset Zero more.... But the way he talked was frustrating like he didn't matter.... That didn't fly with Hajime because Zero is one of his closest friends....

Mia jumped into the shower and yelped.... The water was ice cold... She wrapped her towel around her and sat on the side of the bath while she waited for the water to heat up..... "This is going to be fun...." She looked at herself in the mirror and was actually impressed.... She was becoming a very beautiful young adult.... An intelligent one to if her mom had anything to say about it.... Once the water heated she dropped the towel onto the floor and carefully got into the water....

Asami looked at Miyuki and sighed..... "Yeah well Zero ticked Hajime off and well things happened.... It seems like he decided to stay away after all.... We tried.... It seems it will be you or one of his brothers to make him realize he is being a jerk...." Asami shrugged and hugged Miyuki with a smile..... She then walked up to Soma and started walking inside the apartment..... Hajime sat for a minute and decided after thinking for a bit.... "I said too much.... I need to go find and apologise to him...."

((OOC: Sorry it took so long getting my brother off the laptop's been a bitch))
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:47 pm

He stood there in the middle of all of the carnage. The bodies of the fallen around him having met no mercy by his blade. His scythe was currently dripping with blood of the fallen before him all were supposed to die within the next twenty four hours.......just not all at the same time the paperwork would be of course annoying but he'd deal. The cloak he wore moved about him as if a living breathing thing. His head bowed as he simply searched for the next one on the list. Today..........today was a day he hated.

Hated.........was such a small term such a simple one for this it didn't clarify it at all. To celebrate his birthday with the few who actually cared about him? His grip tightened on the scythe's long pole arm and he clenched his teeth in frustration and anger. Mostly at himself. How could he be so stupid? The waters of the fountain that swirled in the sphere below the head of the scythe glowed and shifted direction. So the next one was that way? He began walking as if nothing more then a wrath in the night. The only ones who cared? That burned.....cared it was a word that actually angered him to no end at the moment. He was the embodiment of death, death incarnate it wasn't just a title.......was it his fault he didn't keep track of birthdays? No....he had to much to remember with the names of the people who were supposed to die that day and the earth wasn't small.

It was even more frustrating because.........parties of any sort meant cramming large amounts of life force down his throat and the more powers the more his negation if he wasn't reaping made him suffer get sick and feel like he was suffocated. Good with people........never. He was the worst with them turning he walked into the park and headed towards the center ignoring the people staring at him at all of those there. He walked up to the crowd of four boys all trouble makers and each meant to die that day. "It's time to pay the reaper boys." he said in a low flat tone oh how he hoped they tried to fight there fate and him and not run.........running would just be annoying to an already...........frustrating day. His pleasure they decided to fight him. Coming at him all at once and he smiled as he moved a cold smile....he had been in a better mood earlier...........he had truly smiled a warm smile until it happened. One after another were falling before his scythe as he tore them apart......not overly caring who saw him at the moment. Befriend him care about him? No....the only thing that should be is those who fear the reaper. He had opted to take the day off originally which was rare for him to begin with........but now? Now this whole day did what it did every year left with the taste of sour grapes in his mouth......and an absolute desire to throw himself into his 'work' and not come up for air.........

~*~

Miyuki just blinked.........Zero wasn't coming and they were to move on? She paused and turned walking into the house confused....just what was going on and looked between Asami, and the others to Hajime who was sitting on the couch she looked at all the presents......this was really happening after all as angry as she usually got she walked over to the table and lifted a glass of punch letting it swirl in the glass as she frowned.

The guild member not having the guts to get in the middle of this walked up to Hisui and handed her the fedora saying that it needed to get to Mia. Hisui just sighed and shrugged the bag on her shoulder with small but tasteful gifts for them both as she looked over at Hajime swirling the fedora on her fingertip. "You and 'Z' fighting again?" she asked looking at Hajime.

((Occ: Was wondering.))
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Hajime sighed.... "Yeah we are.... It's my fault probably.... I let my temper get the best of me..." He watched her twirl what looked like a fedora... He didn't recognize it at first glance but on closer inspection.... "That's the gift my daughter bought Zero.... Give it to me.... I need to give that back to him if he returns it like this it will absolutely break Mia's heart..... I also need to apologize....."

He had to talk to Zero anyway if he didn't apologize he would hate himself for ruining not only the party but Zero and Mia's birthday.... He looked over to Miyuki whom was drinking some punch.... And now Hajime's temper had made her sad.... "I'll go find him.... I can still sense him so he hasn't gotten too far..." Hajime laughed to himself back in the day he wouldn't have gave to shits whether or not Zero wanted to grace them with his presence but now.... It looks like a decade of retirement and marriage has made him into a different person...

Mia walked out of the bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel and her slender yet curvy body wrapped as well.... She flicked her wrist at the few boys from her class sitting at the top of the stairs gawking at her and she flung their bodies down the stairs and into the hallway.... She laughed lightly went into her room to change... She had to make everything match right down to her panties.... A habit she got from her adoptive mother... She laid out three pairs of lingerie and three outfits and then stood in front of her mirror.... This was going to take a few minutes of debate to decide....

Asami smiled as her friends circled about her.... She knew Soma was a bit of a fish out of water here as he most likely didn't know anybody but her, Zero and Hajime.... She wasn't even sure if he had met Miyuki.... "Well.... Let's go mingle... See if we can meet a few people...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day on the job.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Tokyo :: Tokyo General Hospital-
Jump to: