Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

It was evening not quite dusk but getting close and she was running for her life.  What was she running from though?  At this point she honestly didn't know anymore.  She had been running for days, had it been weeks? Maybe a month?  She wasn't really sure of anything.  She hadn't had a good rest, meal, or even a moment of peace since she escaped.  Every crick and crackle the woods made had her on edge. She was so very weary but didn't want to stop. She would look behind her to see if anything was actually coming after her and by the time she had turned around she ran smack dab face first into.. something or someone she wasn't sure.  It had knocked her back onto the ground and her vision was blurry she would squint and blink trying to make out the object cursing under her breath at the pain rushing to the back of her head where she had hit it on a rock.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Solomon growled under his breath....trying to calm himself down...he was scared...overwhelmed...worried...angry...and panicked...he didn't know what the hell was going on and this was all coming as a great shock to him...a shock he was in no way ready for...he didn't want to be a parent...he didn't want the commitment of course...if he did have a kid he would raise the thing...but he wasn't the type to settle down...he wasn't the type to just stay in one place.. or with one person..

He looked at Tasia well excuse me for not thinking about your past and whether or not you were on the pill when i was pumping you full of cum... it came out a littler meaner than he intended it to...he was just so overwhelmed so flustered...

In 20 minutes they had arrived at Tokyo general hospital... well here we are...now let's see if there really is a thing inside you... he quickly got out of the cab and paid the driver...more than he should have but he wasn't in the mood for counting money...he waiting for Tasia to get out of the cab mumbling under his breath...mumbles which made no sense for they were just his random scattered thoughts slipping out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Still trying to keep herself from causing a scene she kept her composure. Luckily she was use to holding back tears and anger when it came to men acting like jerks. She got out as he was paying and didn't bother waiting on him. She was regretting asking him to come with her in the first place. She would walk into the emergency room and up to the desk requesting to be seen by a doctor. Of course the nurse asked a bunch of questions like what was wrong and other things about insurance and stuff and eventually just handed her a clipboard and told her to sit down until her name was called. The nurse seemed a little peeved at Tasia for coming in muttering something about getting a test at the drug store and saving the ER for real emergencies. To Tasia this WAS an emergency. Granted her view on things were far different then the views of "society" and she had a lot to learn. She just grabbed the clip board and pen and moved to sit down looking at all the information they wanted to know. She got to name and birthday then it started asking about social security number, medical history, parents history, insurance. All stuff she had no clue on. Everything began spinning in her head and before she realized it her eyes were feeling with tears. She couldn't do it. She couldn't handle this. The tears started to spill over onto the paper and Tasia started to shake a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Solomon turned and saw he walking up to the hospital...she glared at her for a moment because she hadn't waited for him but then followed behind her keeping a decent distant behind her. When he finally entered the hospital he saw he sitting in one of those hospital chairs..the ones which were torn and looked like they were about to fall apart...the place smelled of sick people and cleaning products...he rubbed his nose and cursed under his breath...not because of what was going on with Tasia but because he disliked this 'hospital'. he was looking around the waiting room when he realized Tasia was crying....he mumbled to himself oh god...these must be hormones... he figured it was just a mood swing he didn't know why she was crying...but he still walked up to her and looked down at her. enough with the water works kitten let's get this crap filled out so we can get this done and over with okay... he took the clipboard from her and filled in the information she couldn't....he filled in the social security number with his own...since he didn't know hers. he knew she didn't have insurance so he figured he would just pay for the visit with cash and he wrote a giant NA over the parents medical history then he took the clipboard back up to the desk... speaking with the nurse at the station look she's basically an orphan we don't know her parent's history so take this shit and consider it to be filled out to the best of our fucking knowledge...ya here... he threw the clipboard down on the desk and the nurse looked extremely angry but she took it and told him to go sit down and wait until the name was called.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:37 am

It would be hours before she was finally called back. She wouldn't be back there for more then probably 30-40 minutes. The doctor had done test and a physical and other things she needed before writing her prescriptions and a referral for a real doctor. He had asked a lot of questions she wasn't sure how to answer aside from honestly. Though she didn't tell who she had sex with. She finally came back out with a smile on her face. I'm not pregnant. The doctor said I was late cause of stress and pour nutrition. Something about I don't have enough body fat to produce what ever it is i need. But he gave me perscriptions to get vitemens and birth control and something called a plan b pill so I dont get pregnant from what we have done yet. I also have to go see a doctor for my weight and to make sure nothing is wrong. So everything is fine. He also gave me a bunch of stuff to read. She would give Solomon a cute little look hoping he wasn't too mad at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:58 am

Solomon sighed in relief, he was actually pretty glad that she wasn't pregnant. Apart of him was a bit sad but most of him was happy. he looked at her with a half smile...he didn't want to rub it in her face that he was so glad...he didn't know if she wanted a child or not..but he now knew he was going to be taking it easy from now on...at least when it came to bedroom activities so...um what do you wanna do first? set up an appointment with a doctor or go eat so you can get some nutrients in you...maybe do something to destress... solomon thought for a moment, actually...what has you so stressed anyways? he asked her. he thought things were going pretty well...things weren't complicated until today when he thought hell was freezing over with her possibly being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 am

Lets get out of here first. I seen a 24 hour diner when we came in we can walk to. Lets talk there. She wanted to be done with the Emergency Room. She didn't want to tell Solomon how stupid she felt for coming in the first place. The doctor explained about the different clinics and stuff around town that were for different things. She assumed Solomon wasn't too keen on that either. When they got outside she looked infront of them and was using a slow stroll folding up the papers and stuffing them in her bag. She began answering his questions. I'm not stressed NOW. But leaving a place you have known your hole life, going out on your own, constantly looking over your shoulder wondering when they are coming for you. Trying to not die and not eat too much of what your food supply because you've no idea how to hunt. You have to think Solomon. I was out there for a whole month and I wasn't raised to be able to survive in those conditions. Being with you has been destressing though. Especially the things we do together. I know it scared you today but I like the things we do. But its only been a couple days. The doctor said it will take a few weeks to get my body back on track correctly. And you know Solomon. I would love to bare children someday. They say having a baby and raising it. It loves you unconditionally and its so rewarding and a bunch of stuff but I am so glad I am not pregnant. A part of me is sad. I think some of me kind of was starting to get use to the thought and starting to picture a little one between us. Its weird but the majority of me is glad we don't have to deal with that. It's complicated enough without adding a baby into this crazy mix. She was rambling a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:40 am

Solomon followed her outside and was walking next to her as they walked to the diner, he was listening to everything she was saying and making agreeing and understanding sounds while nodding his head as she spoke. whens he got to the part about someday wanted kids he stopped for a moment but quickly collected himself and continued walking with her, he himself had never thought about having kids, and he didn't even know if he had ever gotten any one pregnant before, he did have a lot of sex and most was without protection...of course he made sure his partners were clean of any STD's. ugh yeah i understand hun... he did...mostly he had followed most of what she had said...until she had started talking about possibly wanting a kid that was when his own mind started to wander a little and he was only half listening to what she had to say.

Before he knew it they were at the diner, he opened the door for Tasia and let her enter first. they were greeted and taken to a table and given menu's. then the person who sat them left letting them know someone would be by soon to take their drink order.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Once they had sat down Tasia gave a sigh. She felt awful. As things began to calm down and stop swimming for her she looked at the menu wondering why she had suggested they come here. Her body had gotten use to taking in little so she wasn't actually hungry as they had ate sometime earlier that day. but the doctor had told her to consume more nutritious stuff so she pondered over something small to get. She stole glances at Sol every now and then. He was so handsome. So regal and strong. She wondered if he was really as mad as he had seemed in the Cab. She hoped they could get over this bump because she was finally starting to feel comfortable all over with him and she didnt want to lose that. or to be thrown out on the streets with nothing to support her again.
Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12