Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei Itonami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Rei Itonami Empty
PostSubject: Rei Itonami   Rei Itonami EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 am

.:Basis:.
Name: Rei Itonami
Meaning:  Zero Life
~Nicknames:
Pronounced:  Ray It-O-nah-me
Age (Human): 26
~Sexuality: Gay
Species: Daywalker Vampire

.:Appearance:.
Human Eye Color: glacier blue
Hair Color: Pitch black with shimmering dark indigo lowlights, the ends are a deep brushed golden color, naturally.
Figure: Tall and slender yet muscular, he's but like a greecian god, perfect sculpted and strong.
Extra Details: He has all of the normal vampire traits, upper fangs, heightened senses, increased healing, to the point a blade run thru him heals upon being slide through as if he was never cut. But unique to him is the fact that he actually studied magic during a time when it was normal, in the old world before he turned he was a young and upcoming mage, socerer, but when the change occured he went into hidding ashamed of what he had become.

He is interesting around his right wrist he wears a oversized golden bracelt with an odd charm hanging off of it, no other jewelry adorns him no earrings, no peircings but no matter what he's wearing that bracelt is always present around his wrist as well as an odd metal spiked circle on his left hip....both are never far from his side. He's the younger of a set of twins.....

.:A little Deeper:.
Personality: Quiet shy, withdrawn he tends to be much of an introvert, keeping to himself more then anything else, he's the sort you'd find with his nose burried in a book reading or learning something. His world had always been locked up in a study or library learning and practicing his magic.

He's an odd one though as he can remember years of emotional and physcal abuse from when he was human not just towards himself but his brother as well and because of that the brothers had not melded well into society as a whole.

While his elder brother tended to have more passionate tendencies let along between the two he was the one who was loved, and cherished, Rei was always more withdrawn, it was an interesting twist while his brother hide his face, he hide himself, his feelings and wants never once letting anyone in, and it nearly destoried him when one day his elder brother suddenly up and dissappeared. He knew he had been choosen for something but not for what, but it left him even more alone then he was before....

He has sevreral odd brands on his body, markings that bind him to his previous master.......the King of the Vampires.

This is the mark on his left shoulder.
Spoiler:

On his back between his shoulder blades....
Rei Itonami Butter10

Backstory:
Most of his human life is a blur, images and hazy memories but the one thing that stands out is the violent nightmares of an angry always angry human father and mother that was hardly ever there as well as an elder brother who was just as miserable as him but his eyes although sad were always kind. If not for him he probably would have gone insane during his normal life.

A noble though when he came of age shortly a few years after his elder brother dissappeared had taken a fancy to him and changed him making him, the mans 'pet' or slave in order to do what he wanted, teaching him to be obdient which did nothing for his mental state, leaving him raw inside and crushed he was certain that this was the only life he would ever have.

He is quiet shy able to walk about among others but has a hard time allowing anyone close to him, part of him wants to find the human brother that he lost, and another part believes that although he was drug into the world of night that his brother was spared such a fate and he'll never find him and thus he he's been  Due to his life he is something of a Sadomasochist, able to please his 'master' however he wants, although he is a noble, he holds no station or rank and is simply used for anothers pleasure.....

He has no idea the sad, truth, that although his elder brother was choosen for something more 'noble', he was desired for something else, and has been made to live a life of servitude to the same man.......that sired his brother and one other. The man believing that since he replaced him wiht another that his elder brother would never know and never miss him and over the centuries without either brothers knowledge of the other still being alive he has been proven right.....

.:Extra's:.
Human Image(s):
Rei Itonami Shukus10

~Favorite Saying: Is it too much to ask, even now to just be left....alone?

~Theme Song: Live free or Let me Die~ Skillet
~Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bFbEg0SwJ8&p=E689ED9D035F9176&playnext=1&index=3

~Lyrics:
Death until the dust, and we're waiting
Ruined in the rust, of our craving
It feels like, it feels like
Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail
It feels like, it feels like you're gasping with all your might

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
There's nothing left to fight (Live free or let me die)
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied

Insects walk below, I'm on a wire
Fire will burn below, but I am higher
It feels like, it feels like
Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail
It feels like, it feels like you're gasping with all your might

Fix these broken veins

Do you remember how
You became who you are now?
Do you remember how
It felt to breathe without
Gasping with all your might?

Fix these broken veins
Nothing left to fight

Fix these broken veins
There's nothing left to fight
Nothing left to fight (Nothing left to fight)
Live free or let me die
Live free or let me die
Live free or let me die
Back to top Go down

Rei Itonami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Retired Characters-
Jump to: