Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど) Empty
PostSubject: Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど)   Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:52 am

.:Basis:.
Name: Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど)
Meaning: Person Frozen to death often
~Nicknames: Toushi, his inner world name though is Drchrnos. (pronouced Dar-chron-oos)
Pronounced: Toe-she-shaw Ee-coo-doh
Age (Human): As old as the new world....
~Sexuality:
Species: Sekai u~ōkā (World Walker)
Clan: Rank 1 Class Kronos/Ex-Sinner

.:Appearance:.
Human Eye Color: Violet (Golden)
Hair Color: Deep royal Purple Black
Figure: Small slender delicate, (Transformed tall power indimedating)
Extra Details: Able to form a blade over his right hand seeming to become his right hand. Able to perminately stop time freezing everything in an area solid in stone which he can not undo. He can fly and regenerate almost any injury. Unlike any other race out there he never seems to need to eat, able to live off of astral energy which he absorbs with his horns at all times wither or not they are seen. He can fire blasts of energy from his hands and when in his released state the long metal braid down his back can lengthen and be used as a powerful tensile weapon of distruction going much further then he is currently at. When using his powers he glows with a golden light. Moving faster then many can follow with there eyes. His ability to freeze anything turning to stone is not limited to a small range, he can freeze either one or two people or an entire country area about the size of a small island or city....without something boosting his power. Anything larger then that and it would take more time. The true scoop of his power is unknown...

.:Organization Affiliation:.
Organization Name: Tenma Rank 1

.:A little Deeper:.
Personality: A cold and ruthless warrior he is merciless to his enemies killing over a hundred thousand of his race in order to accomplish the goals and dreams of the one who leads his group....that is until he learned the true purpoes and it sickened him. Toushisha is a quiet and gentle man, despite the fact that he is this worlds dark creature this worlds true monster one of them that lurks within...he truly desires to harm no one. But even he knows that is foolish for so long as you live you are bound to hurt someone no matter how hard you try not to. But don't let that gentleness fool you....on a battlefield one will discover his true power......just before he kills them.

Backstory:
When Tsuin SeKai was created in order to maintain the balance like on every world before it there was created the creatures who dwelled on the surface both good and bad and then there was the boogy men of hte world the shadows that go bump in the night and Toushisha is one of them. On earth he would have been known as a monster a demon. On the moon a forsaken one here on this world......he is a World Walker. A creature a being that walks within the world and should never see the light of day and would not for the leader of a group having gathered others made the arugment that they too should be able to see daylight, they too should have the freedom to walk on the surface and he had fallen for the sweet tales the other told that is until he learned the truth.

The other wished nothing more then to turn the world upside down and inside out. To make anything wrong right, and anything right wrong. To make pure evil and evil pure to change the very fabric of everything to suit his needs and purposes and it made Toushisha sick to his stomach. Not wanting anything to do with this after he had been tricked and made to believe he was doing the right thing by killing off over one hundred thousand of his own kind in one afternoon he took a deep breath his powers have yet to be fully released and even he refuses to release them.

Wandering the surface world he is in search of someone who will listen to him. Even though the others can not get to the surface in the same manner he did for when he walked through he destoried the demon gate behind him.

Right now though it's all he can do to figure things out on the surface the language having been a bit tricky and now walking in his sealed form he hopes to find someone that will listen to him to warn them that darkness from within is coming and although it would not mean the ultimate destruction of Tsuin Sekai it would mean that those who didn't deserve it would now be trapped within the world.

Upon arriving on the surface world he burried his actual name knowing that it would confuse and choose to go by a more 'human' name even if....there is nothing about him human at all.

Only after he left and they tried to kill him several times did they realize that to make there plans work they need his power to freeze all time to turn everything to stone in order to change the world. They have another in there number who can restart it again once they set everything in motion but to do it....they need Drchrnos alive.

Freeded from his previous Master who had him by force by Akeldama who took him by Submission he now has a bracer around his wrists with Akeldama's marks on them. Belonging to him he has had his position as Kronos given back to him as it was shown that he never betrayed the Tenma as the King had known he would not. He had been forced to behave in a manner that went against Drchrnos's nature. Drchrnos is quiet by nature.
.:Extra's:.
Human Image(s):
Human Images (When he seals himself)
Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど) Hawkey10

Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど) Chrono10

(Unsealed, Or Drchrnos)
Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど) Good_m10

Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど) Fa18_c10

Toushisha Ikudo (とうししゃいくど) A67e7210
~Favorite Saying: Make no mistake. I have sworn that I will stop you no matter what it costs me.....or....what you meant to me.
~Theme Song: Disturbed~ 'Indestructible'
~Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T-8u0zmDHE
~Lyrics:
Another mission, the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation, an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again

No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

I'll have you know