Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:51 am

Semira walked silently into the back roads of this city.... She had been following a particulary strong soul from the feel of it... This soul seemed to have a extra bit of life in it yet it also seemed to be depleting as if her time was almost up.... A perfect target for her.... Semira would end her life before the time comes while her soul sent out a powerful wavelength... She could feel the tension in the womans soul as she walked.... It radiated power... Maybe this was not a human... Vampire?... No... More than likely this woman was a witch..... Semira raised her staff and let her magical powers erupt from it causing the woman in front of her to seem like she tripped and fell off of her stairwell... Semira was not one to do things overly flashy but making things seem like an accident was more like her....

Semiras lamp glew a bright purple as the soul of the freshly killed woman wrapped itself around her and flew into the lamp lighting it for a while.... The light finally dimmed as the wrinkles on Semiras face went back to the flesh of a beautiful young woman... Semira did not do this to live forever mor to the point that she extends her life to achieve her ideals... Which to her was to find a purpose in life in the life she forsakes..... She sensed the presence of something coming in her direction it seemed she senses death coming for her.... "I've been found again.... I wonder will I die tonight at the hands of a shinigami?..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:02 am

"Damn...you ruined my fun with this one...I wanted to feel her blood run down my face..." he mused lowly, coldly as he knelled down in a seemingly painful squatting position as he got down so low that it almost seemed like he was sitting on the ground yet wasn't touching the ground. Years of training his body to squat like that due to Inuzuma was the only cure for the pain and discomfort he originally felt for being in such an awkward position. He looked up at her with that bright, shaggy red hair of his falling away from his face as he tilted it to look up at her, his dull gray eyes fixating on her as he stood from his squatting position, scythe still slung over his shoulder.

"I will only say this once, repeating it will not happen...." he began as he pointed at her. "Regardless of what it is you've diluted yourself to believe, you're nothing more than a brat causing trouble..." he told her lowly as he lowered his hand and slid it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:11 am

Semira looked at him and tilted her head showing no emotion really.... He wanted to see the womans blood run down his face.... "Her body is right there.... I am sure you could get plenty of her blood all over you...." She looked at him her eyes never blinking the first time.... The chimera she created always near her stayed in the darkness some degree behind her.... Should she have to retreat it would fight in her stead.... She looked at the man nearly sitting then tilted her head.... Her eyes showed very little life in them at this point she seemed almost as if she was nothing more than a void....

"A brat you say?..... Well I figured I would be something like that in the eyes of a shinigami...." She knew that she was not favored among the reapers as a matter of fact she often had fought with reapers and escaped their wrath of course hurting them and killing them were different so she knew that she would not be able to kill one of them.... Not without having a reapers scythe or full magical ability.... She never wanted to fight the reapers anyway, the only people she wished to fight were white witches and those whom attack her first.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:21 am

He snorted at her comment. "I don't think it's just because of what you've fooled yourself into believing...we see you as a brat more because it's almost like you're throwing a tantrum because you don't have a scythe..." he explained as he looked at her with those dull, cold gray eyes of his. "As for me personally, I see you as a poorly misinformed child who was never taught any different...it's a complete shame really...you have so much potential..." he said lowly, tapping his scythe on his shoulder a little.

He shifted a little, his wooden geta clacking on the concrete below them. If he were to be honest, had he not already chosen to choose no other successor at this point in time, he would have taken her on along side Inuzuma. Sighing though, he looked back at the woman's lifeless corpse and told her lowly, "This is nothing more than a parlor trick...what you're doing, in all honesty, is completely futile and pointless...the only reason we care is because you're destroying the natural order we're sent to maintain..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:32 am

She tilted her head did he know her goals?.... Did reapers figure out what she wanted more then anything else in the world?.... She wanted deep in her heart to be able to reach the potential that was set forth before her..... She grew up knowing she was different from her parents in particular she knew her father was not in fact her father.... Who was she did not know... Maybe she would have had a better life if she did.... Not that it mattered at this point considering she killed them in her first human sacrifice.... Her eyes still seemed lifeless and cold she did not mind his insults toward her... She has lived for around three-thousand years so in her life she has gotten used to insults from many creature including other witches....

She did know however that in her possession was a reapers tome at first she could only read the first page but now she has reached about half way into the book..... "What potential are you talking about?.... I work very hard everyday to reach my pinnacle...." It was true she worked hard every day to reach the deepest parts of the book.... Of course there were many things she still intended to create and pass on to another though she would have to find a new successor now that Rosa was dead and gone.....

She held the reapers tome in her hand the book that should have never existed in the realm of humans to begin with.... Yet it did and she has it and has had it for many years now... She has used this book plus her own spells to do things no other witch has done of course she was limited and the spells she was using did not seem as powerful as the spells the reapers used against her in the past... Which is part of the reason she fled so often.... Deep in her heart however the most important thing other than reaching the pinnacle of magic she dreamed of one day finding out whom she really is....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:40 am

Mujo tilted his head in response to her. She had really diluted herself that far? His outlook may differ, but he honestly and truly felt sorry for her. She had tricked herself into believing that what she was doing was using his magic, his powers- Reaper's powers when all she was doing was creating fabricated replicas of the ability. "To think that of all of the reapers you've met...and none of them ever realized what it was you were truly doing...what you truly are..." he mused lowly as he looked at her, his interest piqued even more so now that he had began to understand.

"You have no idea what it is you're doing, yet you believe you're doing it because of that book you've got there...I hate to tell you this, but all you're doing is creating what you want to be true...you want it to be the truth so badly that you're creating spells that are completely useless to you were you to ever succeed in becoming a reaper yourself..." he explained as he brought his hand out of his pocket to point at the Reaper's Tome. "All you are, is nothing but a complete fake in our eyes...try using your magics on me, they won't work...why? They're not real...they're only fabrications of what you badly want to be true...of course, that isn't to say that your ability to read the tome isn't real...that is real, but the spells? Those are childishness that any witch could learn to do on their own with black magics..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:47 am

Semira looked up at him... She was confused.... "What do you mean? You say what you really are... Doe you mean that I am no human?...." She didn't understand as far as she could tell she was unraveling the mystery that is the reapers book.... She had no interest in being a reaper herself it was more she wanted to find the truth the underline cause of all magic... She thought that this book held secrets not meant for the eyes of humans yet the way this one spoke it seemed as if she was nothing but looking at a piece of trash....

If that was s.... What has she been doing all of this time?.... She has been absorbing the souls of humans for thousands of years in order to extend the time she has left on Earth for the simple fact she needed to know who she was.... She wanted to create the ultimate magic to make the impossible possible.... Was it all a waste?.... "I do not understand..." She spoke softly.... The life in her eyes began to shine through as her curiosity was raised...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:57 am

"You're human and that's that. The reason we hide the tomes that contain informtion about us is strictly because we don't need humans learning how to avoid us and the such...that would make our job more of a pain in the ass than it already is..." he told her, shifting his scythe a little.

"The tome is nothing more than a physical way for us to train ourselves to use our powers, it's not the death magic that you believe it to be. We simply needed a written way to train ourselves and the new members of our ranks...you just got one out of luck and luck alone...but reading it...well..that's the potential I was talking about...reading it is real for beings who are eligible candidates for becoming successors to a reaper. You have that potential yourself. Then magic you're using already existed as black magic...you just didn't know they existed because we erased the physical evidence of it ever being so...in other words? You've been using your own magic all of this time...no one just told you anything about it..." he explained as he looked at her. He honestly felt bad for having to drop this bomb on her, but it eventually needed to be done before Zero brought his foot down and deemed her a complete threat and gave her a death sentence by Reaper's blade so to speak.

"You've just been playing with fire this whole time...were you to be anything but a witch, you'd not have been able to even fabricate something that looked and even partially worked like our powers...because honestly, what we use isn't even magic at all...it's just called magic..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:09 am

"So.... I am nothing more than a piece of trash to you and the others who have hunted me?.... I see it seems my life held no meaning just like before I found this book...." Her sad eyes would break the heart of even the most strong willed creatures yet it also showed content to her.... She knew all of this time that there was no meaning in her life.... Even when she was young and simply rich.... Her family was nothing more than a bunch of snobs with enough money to do what ever they wished and get away with it yet she was not satisfied... She was bored with her life up to that point......

She took out the reapers tome and then tossed it and watched as the tome dropped to the mans feet.... Her eyes were still void.... She had not decided whether to die or not but she began contemplating releasing the souls she had collected.... She has lived for three-thousand years and yet she still has not found her purpose nor found what the humans would call happiness.... On top of it all she was alone in this world.... The only person she held dear was Rosa and she is now dead and gone..... Thanks to the woman named Miyuki.... "Well I assume that my life shall end soon.... I guess thats just as well... There is no reason for someone with no purpose to exist in this world..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:19 am

"There is no need for me to kill you here and now...I will report my findings to Death and explain things as they stand...However...your deeds will not go unpunished should you not repent for your actions against the very race you belong to..." he told her lowly as he picked up the book and looked down at it, watching it slowly shrink in size. "As for trash...I said earlier that you are nothing but a brat in our eyes and that is where it remains. You are a child who wants attention, and that is what the thoughts and illusions you fooled yourself to believe did...they gave you a way to get attention be it good or bad..."

He brought the book up and tilted his head back before swallowing the book down. Most were extremely creeped out by this aspect of him. He hid his files and other objects by swallowing them. After he was done, he lowered his head and looked at her again before continuing, "You will have purpose should you meet the Keeper and Eraser...they can grant you something you never thought you could have...."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:51 pm

She looked at him a moment with those same dead eyes.... She reached up and opened the top of her lamp releasing the thousands of souls she has collected over time.... "These souls sustained my life for thousands of years.... Once I absorb them there is no way for me to return them to their original state therefore the one-hundred years I gained from the soul I absorbed earlier will remain however this will be my last full life.... I will die after the one-hundred years is up...." She spoke as if it didn't bother her that she would die.... Unbeknownst to her the soul that she has is sealed into her psyche.... That was the initial trick her human emotions were sealed away by the flesh covered book that she walked around with.....

Maybe that's why it seemed that she had nothing and knew nothing.... Almost as if she was a witch like doll made for the amusement of a demented reaper or even a witch with a chip on her shoulder.... "This shall be my last life, I wish to know the truth about me that is all.... Who am I?... Even if I should burn for eternity that is what I wish for not attention but the truth...." She was different than the average human that much she knew was true however she also knew that having no purpose in this world is the same as dying....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:07 am

Mujo just stood there, crossing his arms. This was becoming more annoying than anything. "If you weren't carrying that book around with you, part of your problem may be solved..." he said as he stared at her. "As far as dying goes...you'll not die so long as Aoi believes in you...he'd rather try to save you and kill himself than to see you die...to see anyone die actually," he explained, finally moving his gaze to look up for a little while, looking up at the sky.

"We're all beings on this planet and we do things to one another that the gods have frowned down upon for millennia...I'm no differrent than a murderer to some, and you are just the same...you breathe the same as me, and your heart still feels...pushing it down by a spell will only make things worse when you become who you once were..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:40 am

Semira looked at him and blinked and then spoke softly.... "There is no spell...." She stayed silent for some time not wanting to say anything more and then she looked at him she throught back to how she used to be but could not seem to think of any such thing..... As far back as she remembers seems to be nothing more than the day she first found the reapers tome.... The wind blew softly through her hair and she looked up at the sky for a moment.... "Murderer..... Yeah I guess you could say that I am one.... I have never known love or affection from anyone I have been forced to live a life of sorrow...."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 am

"You can't remember can you?" he asked as he looked back down at her as she looked up at the sky. "Can't remember who you once were, who you loved and who loved you...you'll never remember while you continue to carry that cursed book with you..." he said, as he turned to face her completely, a serious look in place of the usual 'insanity' that usually follows Mujo's gaze.

"You'll never be able to fully return to who you once were, but you will feel, and cry...but like every emotional life, you will also feel pain and fear once more...but, that's all part of knowing that you're you and you're here in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:53 am

She looked down at her spell book the book she dedicated her life to creating.... Every little thing about magic she ever learned or created is in this little human flesh covered book.... "This book is my legacy.... I not only learned form it but added to it..... All of the knowledge I have obtained in the past three thousand years is inscribed in this little book..... I do not know if I can just leave it like that...." She stared at the book a moment then spoke softly.... "I do not think I have anyone I have loved in the past..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 am

"Nokosu Koi" he answered simply, running a hand through his shaggy red hair. "Japanese, male, age 22. Profession, merchant," he listed as he seemed to mime flipping through a book and reading a passage from the 'invisible book'. Seeming to close it, he looked back at her again before speaking, "Died at the age of 69 and all the while wondered where the woman he had once loved vanished to...all the while hoping she'd one day return to him...but you didn't, did you? By that time, you had been bewitched by the promise of 'eternal' youth and it consumed you...your greed of wanting to be forever beautiful and loved by men who were nothing but pigs who wanted nothing more than to get into your bed sheets...."

He rose a hand to point at the book. "Realizing what you had thrown away, you tossed your emotions aside, locking them away...but somewhere along the way, your memories were altered by the spell, and you completely forgot who you were at all, forgetting that you had once had a loving mother and father in your small village where you were the center of attention..." he explained, telling the story that he had just looked up through logs of the reaper's library. Luckily for him, he didn't have to call the library to him hardly ever. He didn't feel like dealing with the council right now.

Last edited by BlindedElegance on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:47 am

Semira was silent remembering those moments was nearly impossible.... She couldn't remember anything.... Was the source of her sadness really from this book?... Was the source of all that is wrong with her this book?.... This book that she holds and continues to add too seems to be the very thing that is draining her.... "This solemn book that I have created.... Is the one thing that is draining my powers and wiping my memory of days when I was happy.... It does not seem so.... Afterall this book I have had it for so long now...." Semira knew that the book to a point had its own consciousness and if she pumped enough magic into it the book would be able to sustain itself....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:20 am

"Lied to protect it, to keep it fed. It lies to you, whispering promises of becoming strong, of becoming eternally beautiful, of forever being loved when you yourself could never return that love because it has sucked away your emotions..." he said, shaking his head and closed his eyes. "Solemn isn't the word I'd use to describe your situation....more like pathetic. If you yourself are not strong enough to stand and walk on your own two feet, why the hell do you even have them at all?" he asked as he opened his dull gray eyes to stare at her, or perhaps it was a glare. Angry because she was too blind to see the damage she was doing to herself and the damage she had done to the ones who had once loved her.

He brought down his scythe and pointed it at her. "why the hell do you want to keep going if you have nothing left?! What the hell did you want to live for if you believed you were nothing but this shell I'm standing in front of now?! What was the point of killing countless people and stealing their souls if you could never find what the fuck you were looking for?! Open your eyes! You will wander endlessly to feed that damn book!"
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 am

She remained silent but only a moment before staring at the human skinned book radiating dark magic.... She then looked at the reaper as the book whispered sweet promises into her ear trying to further the interest in the magic she holds.... The book pulsated and she gripped it unsure of what to do.... She decided against the books overwhleming pressure and the whispers it throws in her ears to drop the book on the ground.... The moment the book left her hands she felt a tremendous surge of magic rushing throughout her body as she screams loudly into the night.... Light rushed out of her eyes as all of her spells and powers seemed to all but fade away.... She began to remember.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 am

Mujo knelled down and looked at the book with a cold glare. "Stealing lives to feed off of the misery you create for them...sick creature born of darkness...you're mine now..." he told it lowly as he picked it up and held his finger over it, uttering a strange incantation as a black ray of crackling negative energy was released and the book's darkness fell to nothing, as if it died and became nothing more than a book once again.

"I'm not one to be happy that you suffered through all of this...but remember, your original greed and vanity is what brought you here...you fell into a pit that swallowed you up...if you don't want to return to that darkness, I suggest you seek those who will support you and will accept you despite your flaws and problems..." he told her as he tossed the book to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:30 am

Semira fell to her knees feeling the magic rush out of her.... The magic was brutally ingrained into her soul.... The magic flowed around her in the form of a bright blue light.... The light erupted from her psyche and she screamed loudly almost as if she was in pain..... The magic was much stronger than what you would imagine..... The memories flooded her mind and she could feel tears fall as images of her family and friends filled her mind and the days she passed without her living a full life...... She could see her mother and father and how snobby they were when money was not involved.... "Why?.... Why am I so weak?"
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 am

"All living creatures have their weaknesses....it's only when you know you're weak do you become strong..." he told her lowly as he looked down at her. "If you know you're facing yourself in the mirror, you don't turn away, you simply face yourself and strengthen your resolve to change who you are...if you're weak, you face that weakness until it becomes a strength..." he said, knelling down to hold out a hand to her.

"Even someone like me can be weak...Reapers have emotions same as every other being...of course, I'm not going to tell my personal weaknesses...that's for people to hopefully never discover...if they do...I'll still continue to fight..." he explained as he actually smiled at her. A man of little happiness, he usually refused to help others, but this case...reminded him of someone.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:34 am

Semira was silent.... The strength to keep fighting?... After everything she has done to humanity and her friends and family?.... That is the kind of strength she wasn't sure she had at this point in time.... Now that the centuries have passed she has no one.... No one at all.... She was the reason for it.... Now she has one-hundred years to live a life that should have been long ended before she turns to dust..... She has the chance to be the woman that is loved by someone and the chance to be the woman she was supposed to be before that book possessed her mind and psyche.... "I do not know where to go from here reaper....."

She still possessed the ability to cast spells at this particular point but she didn't know if she wanted to anymore.... At the same token she dedicated her life to writing the spells and becoming as powerful as she has..... But is that all she is here for or is there more?... She just doesn't know anymore....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:01 am

"Forward...it's the only way you have to go now witch..." he told her lowly, still holding out a hand to help her. "Knowing where to go doesn't matter...all you need to know is that you have legs that will carry you forward...nothing else should matter."

He was perhaps odd in the sense that he was helping a criminal in the eyes of the council and library and even Death, but he had known something needed to be done and well, killing her wasn't going to do any good...souls couldn't be regained after they were used and consumed.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:05 am

Semira looked at him a moment then took his hand and let him help her up.... She looked down then spoke softly.... "Why help me?.... You destroyed the inner essence of my book and helped to restore my soul... Why do all of that for me?... Would it not have been easier to kill me and leave me to the wolves like Death himself wanted done from the beginning?..." She couldn't understand his reasoning but assumed he had some... He didn't seem like the type that normally bends over backwards to help someone repent for the things they have done in their lives...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next