Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meeting new people (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 am

First topic message reminder :

The weight machine clanked loudly as she dropped her legs and collapsed against the back brace.  She grabbed her water bottle and took a long swig only to find she was at the end of it.  She looked around and contemplated just generating more out of the moisture in the air then shook her head.  The thought of drinking water made from the sweat laced air of the public gym made her a little sick.  She sighed to herself and decided to get her tired butt up and walk to the water fountain.  She was feeling the burn after a 5 hour work out. She made her way to the locker room and removed her baggy tank top and ball shorts as well as her sports bra and underwear tossing them into the locker she rented as she grabbed her towel and wash kit and walked naked to the showers.  As she passed a mirror she laughed a bit at herself.  She use to worry so much about staying covered and not being seen and now, since meeting Camula,  She felt so much more comfortable in her skin.  She was more confident about herself and her abilities.  Sure she was no closer to really finding herself, or was she.  She turned on the hot water and let her hair out of the pony tail as she relished over the past few months.  Camula had helped her find the key to unlocking her powers.  She had moved into a very small apartment above a little tea shop, thanks to old ladies not wanting to see such beautiful young girls on the street, she was making a decent living working at the weapons shop as well as taking a few shifts at the tea house to work off rent and make a little extra money in tips. But she thought she should still be doing something more with her life then just working out and working.  Then the thought hit her.  Maybe its time to hit up that guild thing Camula was always trying to get her to join.  That made her laugh even more.  Camula, the queen of loners, was giving her advice to join other people.  How ironic huh. She finished her shower then dried off wrapping Camula's drape around herself and watched in the mirror as it formed into a sundress, hugging every curve perfectly.  She never could find real clothes that fit quite as well.  She slipped into her Flipflops and tossed everything into her gym bag walking out into the streets to see what trouble might find her today.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Sora looked at Tasia and smiled. "That is sweet of you." He said about her bringing down a bit of blood for those vampires that came by, those that the sweet old lady below didn't realize were vampires and put a bit of blood in the tea so that they could drink it. He however did look over at Hina and frowned not upset about the asking of going to the castle but more of....."Tonight your father transform's and looses himself to the wolf within?"

Sora paused a moment taking a drink.....before closing his eyes. "Forgive me for speaking so boldly but if such is the case then I am not leaving." He said lowering the glass and looking at the red liquid. "Your father is an Were who looses himself to the were's anger and need to hunt during the transformation? That as it may if I take you from here he will track you this far by blood scent and corner Tasia in her home looking for you." Sora said softly shaking his head.

Sora looked over at Hina. "I will not harm your father but I will restrain him until reason returns to him." Sora said looking at Hina since it was clear despite his ups and downs with his father that he does love his father. And if he comes here he didn't want to fight him or harm him. Sora was more then capable of restraining him and keeping them both safe. He certainly didn't want to take a chance of Tasia getting hurt. She was lovely and it would break his heart to find out she was hurt because he left someone behind. "I can not leave her in her home unprotected when I can protect you both....it's not in my nature....I'm sorry...I can't leave her in her home knowing that your father will come this way looking for you and I've taken you from here invoking further ire in him and she being the only one present for him to take that ire out on....Tasia would not deserve that..and this is her home...so I will ask that you trust in me to keep you safe Hina, and stay for the night and if he comes allow me to stop him and keep any harm from befalling either of you..." Sora said first looking at Hina then Tasia. He regarded the lovely Hybrid a moment, before without thinking doing something entirely him...something Sora had been known for doing he reached out and caught her hand kissing the back of her knuckles as he spoke.. "I have no doubt you can fight, and handle yourself quite well, I just would rather not see you have tonight if you don't need to, tonight we have brought a bit of mischief to your door please allow me to see to it? Someone like you shouldn't have to fight." Sora said in his soft sad tones, it was clear in the way she moved that she could fight and would not doubt make it look like dancing he would just rather not see her fight if she didn't have to. But Sora was crafted of the Royals, his soul a fragment's of Aoi's and if he could keep another from becoming burdened even a little he would.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:58 pm

thank you sora and Tasia. I'm sorry I didn't think about it well enough to it appears thank you for staying and thank you for the offear I dipped my mind that tonight was the night of his transformation until I looked and the date on my phone.

taisa I'm sorry for bringing trouble in to your home. he is my responsibilitie hina said looking at Tasia with guilty eyes for being stupid and dropping his burden on them they had no place in his world this was his sin he had to deal with they had been noting but kind to him even being his friends he was an idiot that only made other people's life worst. hina thought dropping his head he said I'm sorry I should have known. I'm sorry I am a fucking idiot. I can't even protect my self, or My friends form him. I love him but love hurts. you have been noting but kind to me and even became my friend. I.. I should have told you when we maet at the gym I'm sorry. I only make the life of others worst when around. I would not wish its burden on anyone. more so on people who are kind like you two.   hina said still looking down out a hold his belly where the bite marks are.  it scared him. the memory's of that day. sometimes he could still feel that teeth digging into his flesh and the blood that soaked his clothes. hina shived for the thought of that happening to Tasia he would not let that happen to them I will not let that happen again hina said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:36 am

Tasia bit her lip again the blush reaching her whole face as Sora kissed her hand.  He wanted to treat her like a delicate flower while simultaniously acknowledging she was anything but.  Sora was definitely a charmer.  Tasia cleared her throat and pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear.  She turned her attention to Hina moving to sit beside him and rub his back.  Hun it will be just fine.  I was just thinking I wanted some excitement.  I was litteraly thinking of looking for some trouble to get into when I ran into you.  And you know what.  I'm not sorry I did.  Let your father come.  Maybe we could even set up a trap to catch him so he doesn't hurt anyone else in his hunt.  Or we could order in some dinner and lock up tight and watch television or movies? Maybe play some games. I have a deck of cards.. Tasia was trying to be optimistic.  She wanted her new friend to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Sora looked at Hina and shook his head. "It doesn't work that way." He said looking at him. "You don't choose a friend because it's easy. You become friends because you like them regardless of what happens in there life and if they face hardships, you face them with them." Sora said walking over and kneeling down. "I will not more turn my back on your troubles then I would on any of my other friends. Trouble yourself not." Sora smiled gently. "It is not a problem, if it were then we would not be friends."

Sora looked at Tasia and nodded then looked at the window and back at Hina. "All of which sound good any you want to do in particular?" He asked looking at him. Honestly the boys concern for there well being was sweet but his concern was greater this one was the most fragile between them all. It was no problem at all. "Caring about friends in need in there time in need isn't a burden it's something that I want to do, because I care about them, I care about you although we just met."

Sora wasn't trying to do anything really but be himself to him all women were that way. More then capable of defending themselves but at the same time delicate and lovely as a flower as gentle and breakable. As strong as a woman was there at times was a man who would come along and shatter them and that was something Sora didn't want to see happen to Tasia. To anyone really and so he would keep her safe from the danger that may come this night.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:22 am

if you don't mind in would not mind staying up a little longer. my dad will search the forst beside my house first. it is where I always go frist that will take him at least four hours to do. hina said

I have 70. we can order something if you want and then play some cards. hina said holding out the money to Tasia
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:38 am

(OOC: Not Godmodding or Metagaming but going to be skipping over a few tiny details so we don't have to play out basic conversations)

Tasia smiled and got up going to her bag and getting her cell phone. She grabbed a pen and paper as well and talked with the guys over exactly what everyone wanted then calling and placing the orders for delivery. Tasia agreed to go in half on all the food as well as pay for a couple extra orders she wanted to place. Being that the blood supply in Tasia's refrigerator was nearing a week old and she knew enough to know the older the blood the worst it tasted, she decided to call her supplier. She looked at Sora and decided since he was being so wonderful as to stay with them she was going to order him the best she could get. She asked for the Grade A Human blood in the freshest supply they had. She knew the supplier got the human stock from funeral homes, prison's death row, and other places where blood might be readily available so as to not obtain it illegally. She also ordered some of her usual stuff. The stuff Jayson and Camula told her was the next best thing to human blood and mixed well with food. After all the calls were made Tasia excused herself to her bedroom for a moment to put her gym bag away and pull at the rolly cart with her television on it. She had a nice tv with a good entertainment console. But it was the only one she could afford at the time. She plugged it up to the livingroom's cable jack then excused herself again to change into something a little more comfortable. She rummaged around her room untill she found some of her oversized ball shorts and t-shirts to offer the boys for sleepwear. I don't know if these will fit but its all I have. Sometimes I like to wear loose clothing for comfort and I did get these in the mens section so hopefully you won't mind. Its all clean. Tasia was looking around the room trying to think if there was anything else. She had never entertained house guest before so she wasn't entirely sure of proper etiquette or customs. As far as she could tell it was mostly about keeping the guest happy right...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Sora looked at her and smiled taking the offered Shorts and T-shirt, he wasn't a large frame and rather petite in build thanks to his vampiric fathers. And the loose fighting white jacket he was wearing....he pulled it off undoing the elaborate buckles showing a rather effeminate frame although he was fully male. "It should do just fine." He said as he nodded then glanced over at the other room with the closed door. "I'll borrow your bathroom for just a moment." He said calmly as he walked nodded and walked into the room.

Sora changed in the bathroom taking off his clothes and folding them then pausing looking at the scars that his clothes hide and closed his eyes before dressing they danced over his back and covered his upper arms and buttocks and upper thighs. Once in the T-shirt and shorts the bottom edge of the scars was just barely visible under the line of the clothes. It would have to do...he normally kept them hidden unless he was close very close to another. Like rolling around in the covers close, trust worthy bed-mates. But....so far nothing ill had happened and nothing ill scented with them despite his hesitations everything still seemed safe and he still sensed no deceit amongst them.

Sora after a moment came out the shorts were long enough on his frame to cover to mid thigh, the t-shirt sleeves to mid-bicep, his legs were well toned the sort of build for power and running as were his arms his stomach and torso would show the same if he were to show it but right now it was covered. His short blue hair no longer neat from changing hung messy on his head as he walked up and set his neatly folded clothes down on a chair.

Once again he paused and this time walked over as he stepped down, he walked a bit differently naturally without thinking, stepping down more naturally on the balls of his feet, which spread out his toes pushing a but further out as if they spread out like fingers could toes bending and heels never fully stepping down on the floor making him move silently and softly about the room, he did it naturally to him the full length of the human foot seemed entirely too much. But he paused and squatted down before the T.V. knees bent deeply feet still on the ground with just the balls touching spread out at the toes his left arm before him fingertips touching the floor as he tipped his head to the side, his pale glacier blue eyes slitted like a cats as they roamed curious about the T.V. roaming over every inch of the surface of it.

The hybrids hadn't bought anything like that. They didn't by anything like T.v's or radios, they didn't own a stove or other things that human's commonly had about there home, mpeg's and computers. to many they lived a rather backwards stoneaged life in the warehouse. They had such things like couches and chairs.They had showers and places to climb and others that functioned like caves, and still more that were like indoor pools and lots of natural plants....lots and lots of plants. If they listened to Aoi or Kira sing they went and heard them in person sing. Or went and asked them if they could hear them sing again. So.....Sora honestly had never used at T.V. had never really seen one or even really knew how one worked....which had him kneeling before it now....as curious as a kitten....as he maintained the position he was in he reached out his right hand and touched the cold unliving surface that reflected his image back at him but darker and slightly distorted.....

In there own right....the hybrids were innocent....very innocent despite there beast like nature's.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:10 am

hina smiled taking the clothes form tasia thank you tasia. I'm sure that they will fit nicely hina said. knowing that the shorts would fit just right on his lilth frame but the shirt would be a problem. hina waited for sora to get out of the bathroom by the door. when the door open sora walked out hina gave him a quick look over as he passed by him bearly noticing a small hint of scars that was on his legs. the shorts coved them well. the only reason he had seen what little of them. hina did was because sora had just put the on. when sora was walking passed hina, the shorts had come up a little only for a faction of a second allowing hina to see just a hint of them. the scars came out just a enough for hina to see the tip of the end of them. not even enough to be sure it was a scar, but hina knew it was he had be living with his for years.

hina went into the bathroom closing the door. inside the bath room hina took off his plants and shirt and folded them. hina looked himself in the mirror taking in his whole form. hina usunal avoided mirror because of the scar that decorated his lower belly and little over half of his lower back. hina looked at himself he was about 5.7 he had not grow for the past two years in higth. and his hair was still that lightish blonde color it has always been. his lean, but build body had not changed much either . he even had a thin happy trail of blond hair. yes he had changed over the years form that frail young body he had been, but no matter how much he had changed the scar had always changed with him carrying with it the same memories hina sighed loudly then taking the shorts tasia had given him, he slip them on. they came the halfway down his thigh a little big but it is a nice big. it gave him a little more movement without slipping off of him. then the shirt it was has hina thought it fit him just bearly covering his tone belly. it would work so long as he did not bend over or put his arms above his head it would ok. it would show his scar.

hina left the bathroom with his clothes in hand only to see sora leaning into the TV pokeimg the screen. he walked over to sora looking over form the Corner of his eyes he saw tasia who was walking over to sora as well. sora what is wrong with the TV. hina said thing that maybe Dora had broke it or that the antennas was mess up. he had dealed with older models like this before in his store. know a little about it sure that he could fix what ever was wrong with. hina took a seat beside sora reaching up he turned the tv on via the power button. the TV came to life bright pictures flashed across the screen showing so kind of new animted music video about a cute girl with long blue hair singing about the ocean or something like that. hina looked over the TV form where he was seating seeing nothing wrong with it. hina looked over at sora and using one arm wrapped him in a quick and friendly one arm huge I guess that's there's nothing wrong with it afte all huh sora. as far as it goes I thing that older models a better then these new bigger and better tvs anyway. hina said letting go of sora happy that he had helped in someway.

hey tasia where did you get this beautiful TV anyways. I have only see a couple of them in my shop but that is more then liked because I live near the apines and not near a big city. I don't get much technology to sell up there. yeah know hina said felling much better then he did at the start of all of this. he was glad that sora had stayed and even said that he was his friend. hina was happy to have friends like these he was really happy and lucky to. hey sora we might what to move away form the TV it will hurt are eyes if we stay this close. well my eyes at least I'm not sure how it works for you two. hina said curious about the others they were like him yes but had was different special hey sora tasia I have a question. I know that you two are special Because you tasia are half elf and your sora can transform into that kick ass tiger form but what else can you do you don't have two say if you don't want too. I'm just curious about it. because you tasia siad that you have dealt with weres before and that's not a easy fight. don't get me wrong I know you can kick some but your strong I can see that by looking at you. your like a rose you are beautiful and you pack a punch too. and sora you well you are cool and I'm kinda impress by that. I just want to know is all. I'm nothing special or at least I can do what you do. hina said has he got up form off the ground and set in a chiar looking between the too of them hopping that he had not made to two of them mad with his blod question.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:36 am

Tasia had retreated to her bedroom while the boys changed to complete her nightly routine of moisturizer, hair brushing, and plucking any unwanted hairs. Being that the guys was staying over she felt it more appropriate to wear one of her worn out, comfortable, but still supportive bra's that would be comfortable enough to sleep in, Over that she had a nice form fitting tank top and a pair of short shorts and her panda slippers. It was normal sleep or exercise wear for her. She left her hair loose to flow over her shoulders. It was true that she was a rather fit girl. Strong and toned but not "cut" like a body builder or anything. Though if she flexed just right she was starting to get the outline of a 6 pack. Though she didn't really want to look all muscley like some of the girls at the gym. She looked herself in the mirror and smiled lightly. She thought she was pretty. Though she often wondered why many guys didn't approach her like they did the other girls in the hallways at school. Tasia put the thought aside and focused on the here and now.

She came out of the bedroom just as as Hina was exiting the bathroom. She noticed Sora staring intently at the television though it was still off. As Hina spoke and flipped it on she watched Sora for his reaction. It was a '99 model television. A "dinosaur" as a lot of people called it. She looked to Hina to answer his question about the television. It was here when I moved in. I paid the old lady for it to be mine if I was to move out. Though I am going to be getting rid of it in the near future. It is almost hunting season so the weapons shop is going to get a rush. We all get major bonus' when that happens. I will be able to afford a newer model television. I know this one is fine. I like it and all but its just so big. It takes up a lot of space in my tiny little apartment. So I want to get a flat screen. And with the bonus plus what I have saved up I will finally be able to afford it.

Tasia furrowed her brow at Hina's question. It wasn't that she minded or cared she just wished it was an easier question to answer. Well... When I say I have dealt with a shifter before, I don't neccesarily mean I fought him. He was a natural wereworlf. He had control over his beast wthin. We mostly just slept together and shared the hotelroom until I was able to get this place. But Yes I am half elf. A pretty good one too. But I am also a shifter. With enough time and study I could morph my body into that of just about any creature. Its complicated but year. That is why my eyes resemble Cat's eyes. I can't speak for Sora. She started clearing cushions off the couch and moving the coffee table to pull out the hidden bed and get it made so when they got tired she wouldn't have to worry too much about it.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Sora barely acknowledged the weight of Hina's arm around him or that Tasia had entered the room having three heads in his natural state, didn't change how sensitive his sense's were in this one the sudden assault by the odd electric smelling noisy metal box had him suddenly startled and thrown off guard as two of his senses were taken out at once...a deep growling hissing leaving him aimed solely at the attacking black box with the odd black mirror that with the turn of a knob sprung to life and attacked him with a sudden barrage of raging light and furious sound. A brutal sudden assault senses from a seemingly quiet box that until moment's ago Hina had asked if it had been broken  and he was going down backwards practically belly crawling across the floor under the table away from it. If he was in his cat state all of his ears would be turned back and pressed flat at the sudden attack on two of his senses. That low growling 'rrrwll' still leaving him as he backed away from something he had never been introduced to something he didn't know. Didn't understand.  He was now back in the kitchen shaking his head and trying in vain to clear his ears as he shook his head from the sudden burst of sound ringing his ears with his fingers. He was getting bits and pieces of there conversation about the evil box. The thing that didn't move from that spot didn't attack them....didn't seem to be a threat but common to them....His eyes were watering from the light having been so close on top of it. The cat like slits constricted at the moment trying to shut out as much  light as they possibly could.

The talk about the thing the box the....T.V....passed as he sat back in the kitchen as far back from the noisy box as he could get in the small apartment his eyes still not wanting to undulate at the moment the light from the T.V. playing havoc and him needing time to adjust to something foreign to him.

"What...can I do?"
He asked a bit loudly as his sense of hearing was thrown off...far off he didn't realize he was speaking loud...."Well My senses are for one far more acute. I don' have one set of sense's split up and weakened between the three heads of my natural state but three distinct sets of sense's in that state that combine into one in this one....added into that....is the fact that all three are heightened even more by being genetically mixed with a vampires....makes them...obnoxiously  sensitive....." He said as he leaned against what he assumed was the large rectangle that had been in the kitchen. It was cool against his back. "My sight, sense of smell, hearing, taste, touch, are all super sensitive..." Sora said still speaking loudly and blinked a few times as he reached up and rang out his right ear first trying to get the odd feeling out of it so he could work with the other.

Sora sighed as he brought one knee up as he shifted to his left ear no longer speaking so loudly now that he got his right ear to pop and no longer sound so off but he was now working with his left ear and getting that one to pop and stop sounding off as he spoke to them. His eyes though didn't like the odd spectrum of light cast off by the T.V. it was bright in the room still loud but he could focus around it now. The T.V.'s light was something else he might have to adjust for in a different way in the small apartment he wasn't sure how that was going to work. "My other gift....how do I explain it in a way that would make sense?" Sora mused as he sat there....his other ability was much different he had the ability to create anything he wanted out of thin air. To make anything he wanted everything they had in the warehouse was constructs that Sora had made created out of nothing. But to explain what he did.....He sighed.

The program on the T.V. changed to something darker and the lighting in the room grew dimmer the cat like slits in his eyes opened a bit allowing him to see and he realized that while he had been growling and hissing at the black box with black mirror they thought nothing of it or the images in it. That to them that thing....was nothing to worry about. Sora felt a subtle tension rising up in him as he could feel the fine fur that covered his frame even in this state bristling and raising with his unease. He could feel the sudden need and want to bolt. To get away before things got bad. He wasn't like them at all but his things were on the other side of them. Sora looked away from Tasia and Hina and away from the black box that attacked his sight and hearing that he didn't know and certainly didn't understand at all....to look at the door to the outside world from this apartment. "My other gift...." He murmered..." He had told them about his sense's. His other gift? He held out his right hand without looking at Tasia but above the palm of his hand light began to bend and form shifting into a crystal the same color as her eyes in the shape of an open rose sitting in a rose gold open heart, the thin lines of the red gold  heart wrapped around the heart twice. The chain was long enough that the pendant would set just below her collar bone and above her breast. The chain was a mix of Platinum and gold links looking lovely in the light. Sora didn't look over. "I can....create whatever I can think of...." he said lowly softly as the chain of the necklace dropped onto his open palm the pendant hanging down to glitter in the light.

Sora tipped his head and looked back at Tasia. "You can have it Tasia..." Sora said softly.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:58 am

Hina looked at soras hand with a blank stare trying to find the words that told how he felt right now amazed, happy more curious then anything wow... sora that's cool. how dose it work, can you make really big things, or really tiny things, can you make anything you want are you a god. hina said looking at sora with curious eyes before getting up lie a small child and acting out what he was asking being care full not to knock anything over in his child like moment.

after hina had his moment he sat down looking up at sora with curious eyes that grew dim when he realized what sora powers could do setting back in his chair hina thought of a way to ask the question the question that could change his life for ever making his dream come true after a quick metal debate with him himself hina came to the conclusion that the real question was if he wanted to ask at all getting up the courage hina asked sora can you bring back the dead or ever remake so one.

hina waited for the answer to his question he knew it was a strange one and one that is not asked ever day. in some way it is like the game that little kids play if you could have any super power in the world way would it be hina aw set was all ways the power to reverse death or bring his mother back to life. no that possibility was looking him in the face and he need to know. hina was not getting his hopes up if sora could do that then more hybrids would have made it but damn it he needed to know his sreach was not a sreach for power but for knowledge a way to at least say good bye.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Tasia watched Sora's reaction to the television. She walked over and grabbed the remote turning the volume down. It was rather loud. Then she thought back to the first time she seen a television when in cat form. Cats eyes are so big and so sensitive. They catch everything. They are meant to see every little movement. Letting in so much light at once, especially if you aren't expecting it, can be horrible. Tasia frowned and pulled up the menu turning the brightness down a bit. Atleast halfway. So so it wouldn't be so assaulting while Sora adjusted to it.

She turned to watch Sora's demonstration. Her own eyes lit up as she watched Sora's aura begin to glow. His magic working in the air around them. She watched as the particles gathered together, first making the outline, then filling in and a transparent shape then all coming together to form the necklace straight from Sora's imagination. She walked over to him slowly hearing it was for her. First she placed her hand over his, her fingers gently caressing the metal charm. As if not believing it were real. As her eyes took in the color, the shape, the sophistication, the elegance. The unique, one-of-a-kind color she had only ever seen one place before. Everything about this piece was completely original and hand designed. Her eyes turned to Sora in shock. She didn't know what to say. No one had ever put so much thought into anything for or about her. It was just so personal and kind. She would never expect a gesture like this. After being at a lost for words, because Thank-You just didn't seem good enough, Tasia threw her arms around Sora's neck in a hug before kissing his cheek.

Finally pulling away and being able to speak again, she turned from him. Her face was all lit up with smiles and happiness. As her back was towards him she retch up pulling her hair away from her neck speaking to him. Oh my god Sora. Its so lovely. Put it on me? She finally remembered Hina was in the room. She hadn't forgotten him to be mean. She had just been memorized by the making of the necklace her mind had kind of blocked everything else out. She had tuned back in right about the time Hina was asking about bringing people back. This thought intrigued her as well. Could Sora make people? If he did make them, would they really be them, or would they just be considered a clone? Being that the people were made from magic, would they pick up magical qualities? Would the clone people be considered Sora's children? It was all so confusing but in a wonderfully inquisitional way. Tasia loved learning new things about the great world they lived in.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Sora looked at her as she walked up her eyes so very bright as she touched her hand over his then touched the charm before suddenly hugging him and kissing his cheek, because he was a vampire such things like blushing were impossible for him to do. However he did start purring, that heavy rumble as he hugged her back the moment she hugged him catching her easily. He swore when he purred it shook his whole frame but at the same token right now he didn't mind either. As she spoke though after kissing his cheek he nodded and lifted the delicate charm bringing it up and around before working the clasp and after a moment securing it behind her neck. Letting his fingers slip away from behind her neck just brushing her skin once he finished. He hadn't forgotten Hina.

Hina's excitement about his gift almost railed him as he thought about his question and tipped his head could he make big things or small things....all sorts of things....but perhaps the biggest question he asked was could he make people?

Sora looked at Hina quietly a moment or two before speaking. "I can making any Inorganic or Organic thing I wish....however....I can not make a person." He said looking at Hina. "I can not make a soul or create a life. I can make energy which is not life but to create a soul is much different...it's not something I can do. In theory I could make an empty doll looking like a person but it would be hollow and shallow and as someone very important told me very dangerous because that hollow doll then becomes a perfect avatar for very Evil and dangerous demons and spirits who have not a body or physical form in our world to enter into our world and cause great harm. Because such a thing is so dangerous the one I spoke of who is important to me placed protections on my gifts to prevent me from ever being able to create anything resembling a living person. For my protection as well as everyone else's." Sora said looking at Hina sadly.

"He said that a Soul is so much more then just energy, there are is so much to a soul that any child on this world no matter how old we become and how wise we think we are, do not understand that to tamper with and mess with a soul is to risk damaging or destroying an innocent soul or pulling an evil one into this world unaware."Sora looked at Hina. "I'm sorry Hina...I'm not a god, or even a deity...." He said softly not wanting to get into it....not really that Kira was who was his biological father thanks to his DNA being used was Tsukiyomi the Deity of the Moon....Sora himself was combined with two other DNA's so he didn't think of himself as a deity or even a demi-god.  Sora wasn't lying though Kira gave up his god-hood and came here to be a mortal and live with the one he loved.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:23 am

oh ok I was just curious is all hina said happy that all of his questions was answered but all so sad because he thought that sora could help him fulfill his life dream. hina life dream was simple to bring his mother back to live just long enough to say good bye. hopeful what every power that be could help him with that. but nothing had happened so far. than out of know where sora showed up liked a dream come true with the power to make anything out of thin air but people oh well hina was kind of glad. no that he thought about it that would have be a awful way to meet his mother he did not want her to come back has a zombie or so thing. hina didn't know much about magic. he had never come across so thing like this before his life is pretty normal most of the time. he knew about werewolfs and vampires but he had never even heard of hybimeds before had he had never see anything like that before it was cool but not what he needed

hina thoughts stop dead in there tracks as he watched the scene between sora and tasia that cute hina thought their would make a lovely couple seeing how that both have similarities in their past being what there are. hina smiled has he saw the newly blooming relationship between the two they like each other and don't even know it yet hina laughed to himself in his head. it looks lovely on you tasia hina said and it is very well made that's amazing sora that you can make anything you can think of. come to think of it, I meet some vampires a while ago. well I'm not sure they were vampires or not but their names where hijmay and nakon I think they were really nice to me. even help me with the store a little hina said smiling with happiness of remembering that day in his voice. hina never thought that he would make so many interesting friends in his life time.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:56 am

Tasia listened to Sora, then to Hina. She had heard that name before. Hajime. She couldn't remember where though. Hadn't Cam said it.. Or maybe it was someone else. Wait wasn't he one of those guys in the park that one day. She was just about to say something when a knock came at the door. Tasia jumped then headed towards it. With her hand on the knob a knock came again. A little louder and harder this time. Tasia waved her hand and a thick, green, thorned vine came "growing" in through the open kitchen window. It slithered along the walls like a snake until it was right by the door ready to snatch anything that might try to attack. As she opened the door, she realized it was only Nate. The delivery man she had called. She let out a sigh of relief as he stepped in carrying the stuff they had ordered. She motioned him to put it on the table as she went for the money. Nate looked Sora and Hina up and down then looked back at Tasia. It was obvious to most he was a little curious, and perhaps jealous, as too why this girl had 2 guys in her apartment. Nate came over and took the money a little too moodily. He left and shut the door behind him hard. Tasia didn't realize he had a small crush on her. She just shrugged it off then turned back to the 2. Looks like Dinner is served. She walked to the table with a smile on her face and began going through the different boxes and bags setting everything out so people could get what they pleased.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:16 am

Sora had turned his head as he mentioned Hajime and Neikan. He tipped his head and looked at the kid no lingering scents that he could tell....and he was human so. "Neikan, I know very well." He said as he had kind of an interesting past with that one. Haji he hadn't actually met but he had heard of him he was a friend of the royals and so technically okay with him although he hadn't actually met him yet at least not that he could remember. "Neikan is a very interesting person to know." He said looking at him and then sighed. "Honestly, Hina even I could create someone It wouldn't really be a real person or even a real copy of someone" He said as he leaned back against the wall. "If I didn't know a person and tried I'd have to try to go by what someone told me and try to imagine them I may get somewhat close but there would be so much missing." He looked at them. "It would be like trying to imagine someone like Tasia no matter how hard I tried I'd never come close. There is so much that makes her up that makes up any of us that I can't possibly put in there, thoughts and feelings of the person what there actually feeling not what anyone is interpenetrating....it's why Neikan's older brother, Aoi. Who is dear to me sealed that part of my gifts so that I could never accidentally do it wither awake or asleep. He said it would be painful for me being the creator of something like that to know that I brought something this false life and it suffered for it. He's a wonderful man who cares about others."

Sora looked at him and was about to ask a question when the knock on the door came he turned and looked at the door sniffing the air he scented food and plastic and blood. Something else as well likely the delivery man and as soon as Tasia opened the door and let him in to pay Sora scented something else as well the slight jealously for there being there he didn't know the scent or really why at the moment...Sure Tasia was pretty but this one was feeling a sorta jealous threatened? Territorial and yet Tasia treated him as she treated Sora and Hina as a friend or someone she knew but nothing closer nothing like Aoi or Kira so he didn't think it was like that between them was it?

He walked over and sat down grateful the odd box had been toned down so it wasn't so harsh to be around. Then leaned back as everything was pulled out. "I'll grab it in a minute." He said lightly letting them get set up first human food had so much more to it. Then looked at Hina.

"Hina....was there something in particular you were looking for?" He asked. "I can't create people but that's an interesting question was there something you needed help with?" Sora asked somewhat like Kira and Aoi and knowing when there was something more then what was being said. Sora wasn't sure what was gotten for him since she ordered the usual plus the really good stuff and he wasn't one to assume either so he relaxed sitting back looking at them. But it was Hina to be curious about creating people it wasn't something many thought of in fact most who say his powers wanted him to create all kinds of silly things for them. But people or was it a person? He spoke of his father but....he looked at him. "It's alright to ask me Hina. I may not be able to help you with it directly but I might be able to off some advice."
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:42 am

hina listen to sora has h told him about knowing nekian and how Aoi had sealed up some of his power to keep him from doing something like that now that hina had heated what sora had said he was starting to rethink his dream maybe things happen for a reason. he was pulled away form his thoughts when he heard a knock at the door then a louder one who is that hina thought them the door opens to revel a man with boxs after he put them on the table and being payed he left slamming the door a little to hard

hina got up and waited for every thing to be put in to place  beside sora. after sora had to him that it was on to ask and that he could help him. hina was at a lost for words it was not that asking sora was the porbelm it was what he asking that got him he did not know what to ask so he said the first thing that came to mind his dream   why I asked you that was.. well I have a dream you see so one close to me was taking away when I was born and because of that I never got to say good bye to her. now but before I wanted to bring her back to live but now hearing what you just said I know that is not a good idea. I guess what I really want is to just say good bye now but that is ok I know now that it is not here that I miss it is that I am sad because I have not memory's of her to remember her by all I have is a shop and some old pictures of her . that's why I asked you if you could do that hina said no that everything had been layed out he sat down after tasia did and bagan to eat after a small prayer

sorry... i dont usual act like this it seems that tonight is all about me doesn't it. who about we talk about you tasia you said something about a club or something alone that line. didn't you what about it. do you know what kind of club is it hina said

Last edited by Soulessone on Sun May 10, 2015 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:32 am

Tasia grabbed some clean glasses for Them and some chopsticks. She put most of the blood bags in the fridge but left some out. She pulled up a chair and sat at the table. She handed Sora the bags of blood she left out. The ones that were human blood. She then grabbed the stuff she had gotten herself and waved her hand as the vine retreated through the window and back up to the roof. She thought about what Hina was saying before taking a bite to think. You know I bet there is more in that store then what you think. Maybe one day when you have the time you could do some searching. Maybe your mother kept a journal or a box of keepsakes or something that would tell you a little more about her. It might not be much, but it would be something. She took a few more bites of her food thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:45 am

Sora accepted the blood bags and sat back as he went about setting it up so that he could easily pour it when needed changing and altering a few things as he listened to them speak and then poured himself a glass from the bag taking a sip. Tipping it back he nodded. "There has to be things there form her, even if you don't realize it to tell you about her." He looked over at Hina and then smiled. "But honestly if I was to ask Kagi in my clan about things like this he'd say that you never really say goodbye to those who go on ahead of you because they leave there love behind in you. If you look in the mirror, you'll see her if you look deep enough. There are traits I've been told we gain from our parents that are passed along naturally sometimes to know the one you miss all you have to do is look for them in your own reflection." He said as he took another drink. "Besides I think the one you wish to see again Hina already knows exactly how you feel. Feelings that strong would be felt by her."

Sora looked at the teen to not know a parent he supposed in his own way he had that he had no idea which tiger out there he inherited what from but he did know who he was. "Kagi would tell me that more likely then not she's always watching over you even if you can't see her."
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:56 am

thanks sora. the truth is some times I think about if she had lived, or at least I used to. but now days some times when I am working at the store. running the counter I do feel close to her. I know if I look around it will find out more about tasia it's just that the shop is weird and I have lived there my oh live sometimes there are rooms there and other times there are not and if you every go looking for some thing and you can't find it some times it shows up on the front counter like it was waiting for you like it found its itself. hina said in a low voice like some one telling a serecrt and not wanting any one else to know

hina looked between but that's enough about me tell me about you to. Sita you said some thing about you clan do there stay at the castle with you. and what about you tasia how did you do that with the vine. if you two don't mind me asking hina said
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:04 am

Tasia thought between bites before getting up and grabbing a small pot of flowers and bringing it over, as well as a glass of water. She sat them in the middle of the table and then began to demonstrate some over her powers. She first made the flowers do some basic tricks like grow bigger and shrink to normal. She had it dance and move about. She then had water bubble up from the glass and float to the pot landing in the soil to be absorbed and feed the plant. She smiled happily for a moment as sora would note a slight difference. The flowers color would seem to get a shade or 2 more vibrant after the water. It was happy to be fed. Tasia wasn't sure if Hina's eyesite was attuned enough to notice the change so she explained it a bit. I am an elf. I control Nature. All of the elements. Well accept the fifth one. I am not strong enough yet to control the fifth one. And I am not sure I want to be. That is a scary element and the power to do that... well its a power that no one should have in my opinion so I am glad it takes so much to learn and do for it. While I can not control it I can feel it though so that makes me somewhat of an empath. I guess thats why I can care for people when I don't even know them. Or hate people too. But the other elements. Well you have seen Earth and water. Fire.. I don't like doing fire inside. I am still learning it and I don't want to make a mistake and cause harm. Wind or air is a tricky one. I haven't managed to master that one yet. I know I can I just haven't tapped into it yet. I can also shape shift. I have learnt a few forms. Not too many. I am getting better at taking on new forms though. I will show you that one later if you like to see it. Tasia ate more of her food as she looked at Sora and Hina to see what they thought of her "freaky magic"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Sora smiled "It's amazing really." He said looking at the plant which had brightened up and almost seemed to be singing in it's own right to having been feed the bit of water. He reached out and touched the petals gently he could scent it the flower the scent was even a bit more once it received the water. "The flower is brighter, it's scent is stronger as if singing a praise of it's own." he said as he looked. "I can create anything I can imagine but this is a bit....different." Sora said as he looked at them. "I can't show you inside but I can call up Stellar winds but there far too dangerous inside....the other."

Sora got up and walked over to his jacket reaching into a pocket and walked over setting down on the table several perfect diamonds. They were shimmering in the light he lifted his glass taking a drink as he looked at Tasia and Hina before the two became four then six as he laid his fingers on them. He moved his hand away and they began to float before shattering into shards causing the air to shimmer and on them and then reformed into a perfect image of bird sitting upon the table wings closed before they began to move all at Sora's will he could manipulate diamonds make them move and dance as he willed it reform them. The bird broke back apart and became the six diamonds again before setting down spinning on the table and then becoming the two again. Sora Then sighed as he moved his right hand and it became diamond up to his shoulder. "I can manipulate diamonds in anyway I wish it's not the same as imagining something this.....it's not as like Tasia's....The ability to manipulate the elements is impressive to me to be able to bring water to those who need it or air. To do all of that is incredible." He said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:12 pm

wow that.. that is awesome you can control the elements tasia wow that's so cool hina said standing up form the table watching the plant waiting for it to do other things. upon hearing soar say that the fowler is brighter and is sing hina looked at the flower closer leaning on the table the flower on a few inches for in face i can't see anything hina thought. hey tasia you said that there were five elements fire,earth, uh.. wind ,and water, is ice the last one. uh I'm so confused hina said backing up a little so he was not leaning in the table. counting on his hands when nameing off the elements then setting back down in his seat rubbing his temples.

noticing sora standing up hina looked up see sora pulling diamonds for his coat pocket then touching them making more of them then hina set there looking at the diamonds move around forming into a bird them back again. so was that magic or I don't know anymore nevermind so tiasa I can help you clear up if you want hina said waiting for tasia to say ok before he started clean. i need to learn my about this it dose not click you no what I mean. hina said to both of them while he picked up his dishes takimg them to the sink. to say that hina was confused was a under statement he had no idea what was going it was a lot to take in he new about magic and stuff after all one or his teachers had talked about it some time in class when he had done a magic trick, that's how hina had leaned to do magic tricks in the first place by watching his teacher

cleaning up looking at his phone seeing than it was only 6:30. the sun would be up in a hour then his dad would walk in to the shop we some small wounds like cuts and bruises half naked at the crake of dawn. then back to a normal day of work
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:57 am

Tasia just smiled and got up going into her room. She brought out a large book about the elements and sat it in front of Hina. There was one small problem. Tasia hadn't realized she had been self teaching from a book meant for witches not elves. While the general "see it, believe it, make it happen" method the beginners level book followed worked for basic elemental magic whether you were either race, it got drastically different for the races as it got more complicated. Witches worshiped 5 elements. Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. Elves didn't. And so This was going to make things more complicated come future lessons for Tasia. She was none the wiser though. This book might help explain things. Its how I've been teaching myself my elven magic. . She smiled hoping she helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new people (Open To All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2