Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tainted concern?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:10 am

Hajime watched Asami run around the guild like a mad woman.... The new hires have her pulling her hair out due to their fuck ups.... She finally was getting caught up a bit when another brung in a bundle of captive and she had to go check them off the list..... Normally Hajime would chime in and help a bit while he laughed at her and cracked jokes but today he wasn't feeling well.... The taint had been hitting him full force and fast too... He had found that his vision was changing and the fuse to his temper was shorter than normal.... But the biggest change in him was his hand... It had increased in size a bit and was pale..... It had also somewhat started forming into a claw designed for shredding faces rather than for defense while blending in..... "Damn..."

One thing he knew he was going to have to do was tell Miyuki what is going wrong with him.... He had been tense around her and avoided his family for the last few days trying to make sense of things himself so he had been working a bit and even witnessed Zero facing his sire.... He had to admire the man because even though he was so childish he never faltered not even once, he held true to what he believed in and held fast until he finally ended his pain....

Asami finally got done running around and looked over at Hajime she was really concerned about him..... He looked different almost pale and sickly..... She contemplated calling his wife and maybe Zero or Aoi maybe even Neikan.... She didn't know whom she should notify first that he was sick... Inevitably she slipped away and texted Miyuki without Hajime knowing saying 'Hey it's Asami... Haji is here and he's not looking like himself I'm worried I figured I would give you a heads up.... I think im going to call Zero in a minute too he hasn't come and visited me anyway.... So I just wanted to let you know before I take him to visit a healer downstairs... I am sure he wouldv'e called you but since the last time he called you at a bad moment you broke his phone and threw it at him I think he might be a little afraid.... That and he doesn't have one anymore..."
She slipped back in to check on him as he drank a bottle of cold water.... He never drank water.... Something was up....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:27 am

Miyuki looked at her Cellphone she was out shopping for Hajime, some clothes a few nice blades although that earned her some looks and finally a new phone. Stress really did make her snap and Haji usually ended up with the tail end of it. He always seemed to laugh it off and loved her anyways. Perhaps because all her snapping was because she was always afraid....she was going to loose him again. Looking at her cellphone she read the text before closing her eyes and sending back one simple message. 'I'm coming there now....don't tell Haji he'll disappear on you, he's been avoiding me lately but I think that's because....he doesn't want me to worry about him. Thanks for the heads up Asami.' Miyuki also shot off a text to Mia telling her she had to make a side stop to see Asami and to keep watching the twins, Miyuki promised Mia if she babysat until she got home that Miyuki would let her choose from her Spiritual collection of tomes at the beginning levels. Mia seemed excited about it.

Zero sighed as he walked into the building having dealt with Semira a couple of days ago he was now here wondering if this time Asami would listen to reason take him off the pay roll and let him retire since he really wasn't working as a hunter hadn't been for years now and paused as he walked in seeing the Rookies running around for one thing the other he could scent and sense Haji and the scent wasn't a overly good one. He had a feeling his phone would buzz soon and so slipped the blue tooth into his ear and set it for answer and for Asami's number as he made his way through the large base heading towards Haji. He muted the ringer so as to not draw massive attention to himself right now.

Hisui walked up to Asami's office. She was wearing a pair of white jeans hugged to her frame her work bodice on underneath the hair clip ribbons and roses twinging over her hair and gloves she crossed her arms looking at Asami. "You know the healers won't be able to help him don't you Asami....not with this. It's the dark side of his blood line surfacing it's in his scent." Hisui walked into her office although Hisui worked with Asami was a long standing member of the guild and often busted Asami's ass this wasn't that time. She walked up and placed a hand on her chef's arm looking at the woman who loved that foolish Hajime like family. "I haven't been home in a long time Asami, heck I hate going there...but...my father researched the effects of the taint of the Nosferatu, of the nightwalker. He has a whole library on it....I don't know if he found a way to remove the taint or help someone affected by it but....I'm willing to drag Haji to the Kishi estates and see if there's a way to help him...." Hisui sighed and lowered her hand "For your sake....and Miyuki's...but mostly I don't want to see his children grow up without there father. Haji loves them and deserves a good family to keep it now that he has it." For now for the sake of helping one of there own...Hisui was willing to bury the hatchet with Asami and wave the flag of truce for now.....she could always pick up there battle of bickering later.....
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:55 am

Asami looked at Hisui and said.... "Yeah I know it wont help him any but at least they will be able to ease his pain a little.... It's sad Hisui the poor man has went through hell and back between battling his blood, fighting with his father, when he was younger struggling to find emotions for Miyuki that he didn't know he had, dealing with the randomness that is Neikan Chi added to the fact he was a halfling and thus grew up more or less alone.... He just can't seem to win...." She listened to Hisui's suggestion and sighed knowing that Hajime is really stubburn when it comes to health care.... Since he was a halfling many times people would try and experiment on him to understand the differences in his body... "Sadly Hisui he wont go to doctors if he can avoid them you would more or less have to press him to the ground and force his ass into a clinic..... Hell just getting him to go to the medics here is a hassle...."

Asami's phone went off luckily for her it was on silent..... She looked at the text from Miyuki and responded.... "Ok.... He hasn't moved anywhere he is mostly watching the ruckus of my new recruits attempting to do something right.... Failing miserably too.... Poor children need help... I think he is avoiding everybody right now I have a sinking feeling about what's happening to him but that's something you need to talk to him about because if it's what I think it is just thinking about it is heartbreaking for me let alone Haji..." She quickly speed dialed Zero and let it ring....

Once he answered she said... "Hey Zero, been a while. Where you been hiding?... We'll argue about you leaving us later there's a more important issue at hand.... I think his blood is activating full force... I knew it was coming but it seems to be having a negative effect.... I don't think he's given up or anything but his body was never meant to undergoe stress like this.... Come as soon as you can... See ya" She looked into the other room and smiled when she saw him laughing lightly as someone fell all over themselves trying to train in sword play... "Well Hisui at least he's laughing..."

Hajime laughed but on the inside he screamed... This hurt... A lot..... He wanted to go and talk to Asami about it because he knew she had to be worried after all she kept looking in at him like a lost puppy.... He assumed that she either called Miyuki or Zero because she kept trying to stay out of view.... Plus with Hisui there and them not arguing it seemed unnatural.... No average person can tell when Hajime was stealing a glance because he always tried to have a sneaky way of doing it.... He was good at it in all their years when he wanted to eavesdrop Asami nor Hisui caught him until he made himself known and they chased him.... Back in the day it was so fun peeping at Asami and Hisui when he knew they would chase him out of the showers throwing stuff at him.... But that was years ago when he was single..... Heh memories.... He held his head a moment as his vision blurred and a migrain sat in....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:59 am

Zero finished talking to Asami on the phone hanging up and made his way to the center of the complex sighing in his head about her comment of going over his retirement form the Hunters Guild. He walked through and stepped over one of the trainees on the floor sighing as he did. He noted Hajime holding his head there wasn't much he could do at the moment but this....Zero reached out and poked Hajime in the forehead Negating the headache and the pain for the moment as well as pushing it back. His power of negation affected more then just physical attacks he had never used it to negate an acutal illness but in theory according to Tamashii he could....but was he willing to risk experimenting with his powers in such a way? Especially since this wasn't an illness but rather his blood reversing flow. "Your Hajime are quite the hand full." Zero said as he moved and sat down. "Seems like you have everyone a buz lately. When was the last time you fed?" He looked at him part of Zero could not help but wonder if taking in his blood tainted blood like Hajime's own would calm it down....or make it worse. AT least he wasn't swearing at the poor man at the moment. Not because of worry but more like he was feeling calm at the moment angry hateful like normal but calm.

Miyuki was nearly there part of her worried that he would up and leave before she got there. It hurt to know he was avoiding her. Whatever it was they would work through it together. Did he think she would love him less now then she did before? Her temper was because he disappeared once on her fore centuries thanks to his father. Miyuki learned magic enchanted her life force in such a way because she was waiting for him to come back to her. For him to show up she didn't believe he was dead and knew he wasn't when she pressed Zero about him he confirmed that he wasn't in the books of death then. So then she was determined to wait for him. She'd wait till the end of time for Hajime Hikari....

Husui sighed as she looked at Asami. "Lucky for us then that my fathers home isn't a clinic more like a really large estate of a pampered rich Aristocrat Vampire. He never agreed with me or the fact that I refused to marry some rich stuck up guy for the sake of power and wealth." She said shrugging and then glanced back at Hajime. "Looks like Zero has arrived he's currently with Haji....Listen Asami we might be able to get Haji to go to the estate because it's not a clinic and my father was studying them....it would allow him to research his own condition and perhaps give him a means of hoping to fight it off." Hisui sighed as she looked back. "Haji used to be so full of life and vigor, then when he met Miyuki he was radiating and opened up more and more. He became more alive....when she gave him his twins....Hajime glowed." She looked at her long time friend and rival.
"Haji.....wither or not he realizes it isn't fighting this curse alone....I'm certain Miyuki will pissed he's tried to hide it so long...when she would have stayed by him. She was always coming here talking with us trying to see if Haji had come back here.  If we heard word of him it was why she learned about magic learned about the life giving white magic...so that when he finally returned she would be able to take her place at his side again." She looked back at him leaning against Asami's desk. "He can't give up. She won't, she won't ever give up on him, tainted blood line or not he's still the man she loves.....and he's still our annoying brother. Haji has family here....we're his family dam it all he better not think he can give up." she said putting her hand on Asami's shoulder. "Or this time it'll be our turn to kick his ass for thinking he could."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:57 am

Hajime was silent for a moment.... The smirked as Zero talked about him being the buzz around town.... "Heh yeah.... You would think they would find something more important to talk about.... Nah im actually glad they're worried.... I need to talk to Miyuki when I get home about the taint.... Thanks for taking away my headache by the way...." He looked over at the sad little trainees and sighed.... "Man.... Asami's got her work cut out for her.... Actually I fed last night from Miyuki.... I've found myself drinking more often from her....." He sighed and looked up..... "Oi Zero what brings you around today anyway?.... Asami been on your ass?..." His head felt a lot better after Zero's negation ability ran through him that at least he could be grateful for......

Hajime wondered how Miyuki was going to react.... News like this was liable to floor her instantly.... He was avoiding her it's true but it wasn't because he didn't want to talk to her about it but more he didn't fully understand what was happening to him himself and when he did tell her he wanted to at least be able to answer her questions.... Among other things... He also was a little baffled by his body's sudden transformations.... He had been reflecting on all of the last major battles he had experienced in his life up to now.... At certain points he underwent a powerful and un-controllable transformation that could kill even the strongest of vampires... He didn't remember what he looked like or how fierce he was but Neikan did once tell him that when he was in that form he was like that of a ravenous beast.... Plus Miyuki didn't exactly want to talk about it either when he transformed the second time mid battle against Rosa Rose Em' Barrs.....

Asami looked over at Hisui.... She nodded in agreement to her and laughed.... "Yeah but if we try to kick his butt we'll have to do it together or he might end up just kicking ours instead.... If we can't do it though we know one fiery little hell cat that comes in and runs him over every single time.... Little miss Miyuki wins against him every single time...." She laughed at her light joke and then looked at Hisui.... She often wondered if she was out to get Asami's job and become the leader here but often just shrugged it off..... "Hows your fathers reasearch coming anyway?.... I don't often hear you talking about it that much...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:31 am

Zero leaned back in the chair and listened to Hajime. "It's your two aspects trying to balance out actually. You've accessed the darker powers when you lost to the anger in you....and transformed." He said looking at him. "I don't transform perhaps because I'm always angry and hateful." He said shrugging and he was there was no denying it. Zero looked at the trainee's and shook his head. "I came by to visit a worrisome big sister, fill out the exit paperwork yet again since I have some free time and because you have her worried about you as well." He glanced at him then at the trainee's. "Haji the tainted blood is rough but you should be able to balance it since you were born between worlds....it's just figuring out how to find your center again. Something happened to shift your inner balance. Your body can handle the shifts but it's happening out of sync of your control for some reason..." He said glancing at him. "That and I know a certain little Hell Cat who won't let you fall to darkness without a fight even if she had to kick your ass....somehow I doubt even if you did become full Nosferatu, a full Nightwalker would you be able to harm her. She is your one weak spot.....and your greatest strength."

Miyuki walked into the front door of the complex and made her way once there rather quickly through. She marched without hesitation past all of the guild members as several pointed to where Haji was. She walked up twin pigtails flowing behind her a popular style when she was performing and without hesitation decided to reintroduce that headache as her hand swung to smack Hajime upside the head. "YOU JERK!" She almost shouted nearly on the verge of tears. Her other hand clutching the bag with the things for him in it so tight she was white knuckled. "I've tried being patient and waiting for you to tell me.....but if you think for one moment that I can't tell something is wrong your mistaken....whatever it is we'll work through it but there's no way your leaving me again!" She shouted through the complex causing the warriors skilled and new to flinch and back up giving space. No explosive spells. No flying magic....just....falling tears. "IN sickness and In health....we swore to be together....Hajime! I lost you once damn it Haji.....don't make me go through that heartache again....don't make our babies. Our youngest daughter is Daddie's girl....you can't leave us, you have me two beautiful daughters and a loving son all of which wait for there dad to come home...." Miyukli said but she wasn't screaming right now her head bowed as tears fell...this hurt what was it that he felt he couldn't tell her?

Hisui chuckled. "Your right we could very well loose to him he is one stubborn fighter not to mention tricky and unpredictable....but Miyuki is the only one on the planet I've seen defeat Haji with him being unable to even lift a finger to defend himself." She said chuckling. "Last I spoke to him pretty far. He had discovered traits about the taint that was common between All of the Nightwalkers. I don't....because I have never forgiven him..." She said leaning against the desk. "For his involvement in my chyldes death.....loosing my baby was why I became a hunter and why I challenge you so much. Your the only other top ranking Female hunter in our guild....the only one I can constantly weigh my strength in combat against...." And Hisui couldn't forgive herself..."And because I can't ever allow myself to be weak again...and if I slow down....I'll break..." Hisui whispered the last part if she slowed down and began to grieve the loss of her only chylde she'd shatter and break....she needed to challenge and bicker with Asami it was what helped her keep from breaking apart and never coming back together again....

Hisui paused and looked out the door. "Speaking of the little Hell cat here she is...." she said as if to drop the subject of her loss....
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:11 am

Hajime laughed with Zero a moment then felt a hand upside his head.... The smack caused his head to rattle the accompaniment of her screaming 'Jerk' told him it had to be Miyuki it was all but confirmed when he heard her screaming at him.... He stood up and took her by the sides of her arms and for the first time he was going to win an argument with her... "How was I supposed to tell you when I didn't even know what was wrong myself?.... I didn't want to worry you with my paranoid suspicions it was only just now that if found out what was happening to me...." He reached his hand up and pulled off his glove he had been using to hide his hand.... "This was what scared me Miyuki.... A rational fear I think.... The truth is.... The nosferatu blood within me has activated and is effecting my body at an alarming rate.... The taint is starting to take hold of me..."
Hajime looked at her sternly.... Then he hugged her.... Afterwards he sat back down and rubbed his face.... "I wasn't avoiding you because I didn't want to tell you I just wanted to tell you when I knew enough to be able to at least answer some questions..." He smiled at her unwavering loyalty to this woman is one thing he had but he did want to at least provide her with some minorly accurate information.....

Asami giggled and said... "Well she showed up and rang his jaws..... He handled that impending argument much better than normal.... Usually he is jumping around looking for the right words to say before she kicks him in the balls.... No wait bad analogy she wouldn't do that.... Those are hers to play with she'd rather just beat him savagely...." Asami put her hand on Hisui's shoulders and smiled at her as if to say when you wanna talk im here... Then proceeded to walk out to greet Miyuki and Zero....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:34 am

Zero sat back watching the fight between husband and wife. He said nothing at the moment knowing they needed this and frankly girls really weren't his thing far to fragile and well Zero wasn't a nice person romantically. He watched them as the entire guild was quiet now and watching as well. Everyone listening as Miyuki yelled and then Hajime spoke and perhaps for the first time won an argument with his beloved wife...what was that score now? Three hundred and ten to one? But then again in the scope of things. "Haji only your lovely Rose could possibly get the drop on you." He said in reference to the reds and purples and whites and pinks that made up Miyuki's hair. The braided loops and long falling 'pig-tail's'. Miyuki was the only woman he knew who could make adorable look classy and hot.

Miyuki listened to Hajime as he spoke to her as he took off the glove and shook her head before knocking him in the head again much lighter this time. The hug his words. "Haji...." She said lowly as sh ewalked around the chair and then without another word at the moment sat down on him. She let the bag full of rare blades she had found as well as clothes and a few other things on the floor that could wait a moment. Haji seemed to collect rare weapons so she thought the blades might cheer him up a bit. Miyuki though was now sitting on his lap arms around his neck over strong shoulders as she let her head drop to his shoulder as well. "Idiot..." she said lowly softly as she held him. "All the questions in the world can be found together. But thinking I was loosing you hurts. Whatever is causing this. Whatever has caused the Nosferatu blood inside of you to become active we'll find it together and calm it back down.....your not a bad man, your not an evil man." she said firmly. "And I' will never let you fall into the dark Haji. Not you." She said then reached down and pulled one of the blades out. There were four in the bag, this one she got because of his fondness for Roses. She had heard his quote about them once long ago. The hilt of the blade was engraved with open roses the blade itself held the stem in fine detail worked into the metal with thorn's. The silver of the blade held a reddish gold tint to it and several gemstones near the hilt of the blade. It was lovely enchanted but she hadn't worked the enchantment to find out what. "Here..." She said holding the sheathed blade up to him while she sat on him a long knife...."The Haji I know was a lot like the Roses he loves so much beautiful and caring but dangerous to those who try to hit him close to home. This is your blood line and an attack from that....I've never known you to hesitate or give up....if you do then I have to wonder what happened to my Hajime Hikari the father of my beautiful twins? Know this....even if we have more questions then answers I will help you find them....because you Hajime Hikari will come home to your family......you are not your father. You are your mothers son, a strong fighter and a noble warrior."

Hisui looked down a moment then glanced at Asami's hand on her arm hearing her amusment as Miyuki made Haji's jaw ring before yelling. She took a deep breath maybe one of these days she would be able to sit down and tell Asami about her baby girl....and what happened. The sadness and torment that she lived with having lost her daughter. But she pushed up off of the desk and followed behind her fearless leader. "Too true....Haji is a handful and Miyu knows her husband the best somehow she knows just how to reach him when all others fail."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:09 am

Hajime blinked and coughed for a second after Miyuki plopped down onto his lap.... He smiled and put his arm around her slender waist.... He blushed listening to her words..... Upon seing the blade he was absolutely amazed.... He lost his Black Rose sometime ago in battle... It was a bit of a heavy blow for him because that beautiful sword of his was his favorite weapon.... Now his beloved wife was reaching him the sword that happens to be the sister to Black Rose.... "Heavens Rose.... The ancient sword of bane that repels evil it is said the one to whom this sword chooses as its master will never be beaten... It has the power to repel darkness at its highest caliber.... Demons shun it.... Whomever the weilder views as an enemy wont be able to withstand his blow.... I know this sword well after all.... It was originally forged by my great grandfather....."

He let the sword rest against him and then kissed her passionately.... He then proceeded to do something he hasn't done in a long time.... He picked Miyuki up by her waist and slung her in the ari and caught her in his arms.... "Im sorry im a fool Miyuki.... You would think I would get used to this whole concept of a happy family..." Hajime smiled at her and let her nuzzle up against him.... He then looked at Zero and smiled.... "You're right about one thing Zero a lovely rose does indeed fall into my lap.... Everyday....." He smiled as Asami walked up and she laughed....

"Well Haji things sure seem lively in here.... Everything get figured out?...." While she waited for someone to answer as it seemed Hajime had his hands full of Miyuki right now she sighed and reached some documents to Zero.... "I hate to do it because now you wont come see me and even if you do I can mess with you anymore but here...... It's official documents to mark your retirement....." She had been doing this mainly because she knew he wanted to have his retirement finalized and he seemed unusually annoyed these last few times he came by....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 am

Miyuki blinked and laughed as he lifted her up and swung her around he hadn't done that in a long time. When he lowered her down she slipped her arms around him again. "I told you I didn't marry an evil man or one who would ever fall to darkness....I found that sword and instantly thought of you Haji...something tells me you can't have an ounce of evil in that blade and be able to touch it." She said hugging her husband yeah she busted his butt, and fought with him but it was only because she loved him so much and didn't want him giving up on anything.

Zero smirked as he leaned back in the chair looking at Haji. "Yeah. It's why you two are together she's your rose." He said then looked at Asami taking the papers and nodding. He coudln't devote the time needed to be in the guild and now he could hand them to Aoi and make his elder brother feel better, somewhat the fact that he was a reaper and Aoi was trying to save lives he knew at times sadden Aoi that he was still.....Hunting. Zero placed the papers in a satchel hanging off of his shoulder before reaching out and putting his hand on Asami's head moments before pulling the foolish girl into a tight brotherly hug. Romantically with a girl no way. But Asami was like a sister to him. "Idiot. I wanted off the pay roll because it's unfair to have me in a position that I can't forfill for you and things are falling behind now you can put someone in that slot and get the help you need." He said shaking his head and sighed. "But that doesn't mean I'm not checking up on your ass and making sure your not getting into trouble....I don't have to be part of the guild to come here and keep tabs on you. That's not going to change Asa." He said calling her by a nickname he hadn't used since his 'rookie' days when they were both trainee's.

Hisui leaned against the wall watching them. Haji was suddenly so very happy and full of life. The fact Miyuki handed him that enchanted sword which accepted him it seems as master. A divine blade glowing with a white light....it was perhaps the sign that Hajime needed that everything would be just fine. "Lucky guy....your lady really does know you better then anyone." She said lowly keeping her distance and watching them from Asami's office.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Hajime was silent for a moment then kissed Miyuki softly... He was feeling better for sure but in the back of his mind he was still quite worried.... He would never ever give up... Not in a million years... But that didn't mean he wouldn't lose to the taint... They say he isn't an evil man which is true but that didn't mean he was exactly good either... He was neutral at its best and he had completed many acts in the past that couldn't exactly be called good.... At one point he was considered evil... He shook it off as to not worry her... "Hey.... I'm sorry I've been distant... I love you Miyuki and I promise I'll fight until the end..." He looked over to Zero and smiled... "You have no clue how well I know her.... I can promise one thing if it was to get to me she would incinerate death itself.... So watch your back bub...."

Asami slipped free from Zero and glared... "My names not Asa!..." She then proceeded to grab Zero in a headlock and tickle his sides..... When they were young she used to do this as his punishment for giving her a hard time..... It was funny how she remembered how to irritate him the most after all of this time..... She smiled and laughed as she stopped tickling him and hugged his neck.... "I'm sorry it took so long Zero it's been rather lonely around here...." She looked over to Hisui and said.... "The only company I have is Hisui...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Zero chuckled as he looked at Hajime he would have responded but he grunted and squirmed as Asami head-locked him and began to tickle his sides. Shooting him a look instead that said 'noted'. He squirmed he hated that wiggled until she stopped trying to get free refusing to laugh because she was tickling him! Once she stopped and he let out a breath of air he looked at her and sighed. "I come when I have a free moment. I don't avoid this place you know." He said and he didn't he just ironically enough these days knew more people then he did in the past. He paused though when she mentioned Hisui and rose an eyebrow. "Oh and how are things between you two these days last I heard you two hated each others guts." Zero said looking over at Hisui who walked over to the Hikari's while he and Asami stood off to the side and Zero was prey to her tickle torture.

Miyuki chuckled as she looked at them and sighed. "They're such a lively bunch." She said as she sipped her arm around Hajime's neck resting her head against his shoulder before reaching down to grab the hand he was so worried about tangling her fingers with his. "Then again they'd have to be to keep up with you Haji." She said happily. She wouldn't loose him again. Not even to death himself so if that meant putting Zero to sleep for a few dozen centuries so be it. So wasn't about to Loose Hajime to anyone.

Hisui walked over and looked at them before looking at Hajime alone. "You know I know this place that has this huge extensive library on Nosferatsu, everything from Half-breedism's to full blooded mechanic's....if there is anything that could no doubt help to get things under control it's getting my father to open up his library to us." Hisui said looking at Hajime. "Akira has done his homework finding all the previous work of others comparing there notes finding similarities disproving differences and ironing things out. We could learn a lot there Haji."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tainted concern? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted concern?   Tainted concern? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tainted concern?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: