Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:13 am

It had been a few days since he had helped Hina and Tasia at Tasia's place. She was a sweet girl one that actually made Sora smile and for the first time in a long time he felt warm and happy. He hadn't felt like that since he lost the others. He bore the weight of there loss on his frame of his inability to protect them as any 'King' would although he didn't fell much like a king right now and hadn't for a long time. Not since that day. Right now he sat on the grass being a 'lazy cat' and enjoyed the sun beating down on his skin warming up up as it sunk into the think layer of velvet fur that covered his frame even in human form. One of the 'set-backs' of being part tiger, although it never bothered him. He wondered what Tasia and Hina were up to more Tasia at first he had thought she was a hybrid like him but as he got to know her realized that wasn't the case it was the uniqueness of her scent and the traces of a lab that threw him even still.....she had been warm and accepting from the start. He had given her a necklace that night something he created just for her there was not another like it. Just like there was not another like her. It was fitting.

Right now though he was relaxed on the rock just enjoying some afternoon sunshine thankfully with no worry of cranky were's to worry about. The breeze was blowing and play with his short sky blue hair, long sky blue lashes were lay against his cheeks as his eyes were closed he'd sleep here in the sun in his natural state if he thought it wouldn't cause a panic but he knew better. A big three head tiger would cause quiet the stir. He wore a long white jacket with fancy clasps trimmed in with long slits up the sides to his hips, white jeans and white boots the white jean had sky blue embossing going up the legs it looked good on him and although it was summer time he was comfortable. Right now though he found his thoughts wandering back to the elven flower he had met not all that long ago.

Last edited by Bloodmoon on Sun May 03, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:09 am

Tasia was sitting on the roof of her building. This was one of her favorite spots. The old lady had a few potted plants and some outdoor furniture up here when she first moved in. But with a little elven Magic Tasia had it turned into a regular garden. Vines and flowers, fruits and vegetables, produce growing everywhere. it was wonderful. And she usually had it alone since the old woman rarely came up here anymore. Tasia was Sitting in the lounge chair reading a book when she kept distracting herself wondering what Sora was doing. She wondered about Hina too. She cared for the boy. But she could guess what he was doing. Sora was more unpredictable. She would shake her head then try to get back into the book she was reading. Her hand kept sliding to the necklace that was still around her neck. She hadn't taken it off since he put it on her. She kept caressing it with her fingers and smiling. I was such a sweet jesture. She sighed and closed her book. She needed to get him off her mind. She could almost guess he wasn't thinking about her right now. She got up and straightened her dress. She was wearing a sundress again. This one wasn't form fitting though. It was a black tube top undershirt that hung from around her neck with a white loose ruffly bikini like over dress that tied also. She wore black flip flops with it. She wore a simple gold bangle as well as a silver one on her wrist. Her hair was down with a flower clipped in on one side. She walked down the steps and made her way up the side walk. It was starting to work. Watching all the people and animals. The birds. It was a good way to distract herself. That is untill she had found she'd walked all the way to the park. It wasn't the park itself that made her think of him. More the fact that as she made her way through she seen him. The man who had some how manifested himself into her brain. Here he was. More magnificent looking then she remembered. She was shocked to see him so peaceful and happy. Just laying there without a care in the world. As creepy as it seemed. She found herself a tree and climbed up in it untill she could sit comfortably, and watch the man as if he was a peaceful sleeping kitty. Granted he was. But not in this form. Though to her, he still looked as well. It must be his aura. What ever it was it had her captivated.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Sora laid there for a while longer in the sun until the clouds shifted and seemed inclined to take the warmth of the light away it was then that he stretched that and the shift in the breeze which brought with it a rather lovely scent that caught his attention. He moved stretching like a lazy cat, slow languid motions as if in no grand hurry to be disturbed from the rock he was resting on, he drew a knee up as he sat up resting his arm on his leg before tipping his head and smiling, gathered his feet beneath him and then doing a perfect springing back flip landed in the tree she was relaxed in careful to not of course land on her. Sora knelt there on the branch looking at her smiled warmly. "Had the breeze not shifted I would not yet be aware of your presence.....I would have kept you company much sooner....I know not how long you've been here....not long I hope?" He asked as he looked at Tasia, fully prepared to move and catch her if he had startled her from her roost in the tree. Half Elven or not he was being a playful cat right now.

Sora rested easily on the balls of his feet looking at Tasia but he noted the way she was dressed the sun dress was adorable on her the flip-flops which he found it amazing she had climbed the tree in had to be due to her elven lineage the flower in her hair and bangles but she still wearing the necklace he had given her which made him feel warm inside.

Not long ago he had been thinking about her and Hina but her and here she was. Appearing before him as if a wafting dream although he was most certain he at the moment was not dreaming for in his dreams the sun never shifted and cooled him off before he was ready to be moved. Although in this case ready to or not he was certainly glad it had. He didn't mind her company now or ever.

Last edited by Bloodmoon on Sun May 03, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:56 pm

She did jump slightly when he jumped but she had herself balanced enough that she caught herself before she fell. She smiled lightly at him once she was steady again. She watched him a moment. I haven't been here too long. And I would have told you I was here but I learned a long time ago to never disturb a sleeping cat. They tend to get angry and scratch the person doing the waking. She moved her arm around showing him a few cat scratch scars. [color-#cc66ff] I learned a lot of good things from that cat on the compound. I don't know if I mentioned it the other night. But a cat was the first animal I learned to shift into. It was the only one I knew how to be for a long time. I remember times when I would shift and stay that way for hours and hours at a time just so I could hide. I also learned how to climb trees no matter what I'm wearing. Which is good because I like my flip-flops. They are easy to slip on and off when I shift or just want to go barefoot. [/color]

She looked him over. SHe had been staring at him since she'd been there. But he still seemed so.... She wasn't sure how to describe him. She just knew he was intriguing in the most wonderful of ways. How are you doing on this wonderful day Mr. Sora.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Sora looked at the scars from the cat scratch but caught her hand and kissed them shaking his head. "Shouldn't have been so upset over a simple hello." He said lowly. As he shifted back and smiled. "Especially by one who meant no harm." He looked at Tasia as she continued to speak of shifting into a cat first learning that form and staying that way for long periods of time just to be able to hide. "Mm I am not so lucky I can create just about anything I imagine....however I can not change my form just my size and a small three headed cat is no more frightening to people then a large one it seems." He said shaking his head but he smiled. "Although I'm sure you'd make an adorable cat."

She was so very interesting to him to be able to become any animal that she wished to be anything she wished in theory it was really amazing. Of course....he paused though and tipped his head. "Please just Sora.....'Mr' sounds....so....odd." He said funny to his ears out of place.

But he smiled. "Bare-foot though is something I can certainly understand and appreciate." He said as he looked at her and then shifted and stood easily on the branch looking out at the park and the people milling about careful to not disturb her perch anymore then he already had he did look down at her though. "Rest assured though Tasia you could wake me without fear of being scratched. I know your scent by heart even in my sleep I'll not harm you." Sora assured her. "If you find me and wish to speak, have need of company or more never worry about waking me."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:40 pm

-She smiled brighter at him. She thought about what he said. Her needing his company. She knew she didn't needing him but she definitely wanted him. I would welcome your company anytime. I think I didn't end up here in this tree on accident. I was sitting up in my Garden reading my book and I couldn't stop thinking of you. I thought a walk would help but.. I ended up here. [/b] She blushed lightly and turned her head biting her lip. She realized a little too late she probably shouldn't have said that. She remembered eating lunch with a girl from school and her being in a similar situation. She said it would make her seem to desperate to admit that to a guy. Tasia wasn't sure why. Maybe thats why she had forgotten till now. She hoped Sora wouldn't think her too desperate for attention.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:54 pm

Sora listened to her as she said she would welcome his company anytime and moved to once again sit down on the branch this time a bit more comfortable then before. "Mmm I was thinking about you before as well..." He admitted nodding down towards the rock. "While laying there in the sun I had been wondering what you where doing.....now I know." he said relaxed as he listened to her about taking a walk and ending up here in the park where he was after thinking about him. "Normally I don't stop here in the park honestly but today the sun was so warm that I did..." He said looking up at the sky a moment. "I tend to wander about honestly I'm always looking for a warm sunny spot for a warm morning nap.....where the others won't find me....at least for a bit." He said meaning the other hybrids from the warehouse as he chuckled. "I'm the only 'cat' so they don't quiet understand the concept of morning naps in the sun..." He mused but he was truly relaxed around her.

Sora looked at her as they continued to rest in the tree before smiling and holding out his hand to her. "Would you like to go somewhere? There's a lovely area...I've found..." he asked thinking it would be nice to explore a bit and he knew areas of Japan's coast lines that were beautiful this time of year.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:37 am

She smiled and took his hand. You are more then welcome to my rooftop garden. It is a lovely spot in the mornings. And the cushions on the lounge chairs are so soft. I have fallen asleep up there my self a few times. And I would love to go with you. She smiled a bit brighter as she moved to a crouching position. She bit her lip and looked at him. She wanted to jump down but she kind of enjoyed the way her hand felt in his and didn't want to let go. Lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:00 am

Sora smiled as she said he was welcome to come and take naps in her garden in the mornings. "I may take you up on that often. I like napping in garden's....it's peaceful. and the scents are soothing..." He said smiling playfully as he warmly took her hand and watched her get into a comfortable position to jump with him. Sora smiled and nodded as he moved jumping and moving but tugging her back gently but firmly behind himself as he shifted normally he'd worry about frightening the masses but honestly where he was thinking of showing Tasia was a bit away and his four paws would get them there much quicker. Once he felt her light weight settle on his back between his wings which despite being fur and diamond were as soft as velvet because he would not let them harm her he began running. "Hang on.." Sora said showing great trust allowing Tasia on his back he couldn't stop her from hurting him there.

But there was something about her that he did trust greatly something about her he honestly liked her scent was pure and sweet, there was no deceit or trickery to it. She had been honest with everything she said and did. It put the great tiger's heart at ease and so he ran his paws hitting the ground as hse carried her through town his paws lightly touching down before lifting up again covering great distance in a matter of seconds there was no way the other way she'd be able to keep up and he would not ask it of her and risk harming her. He asked her to come so he would take her there. "It won't be long.....you should start to smell it soon..." He said already smelling the salty sea air from here in a few more minute's she would be able to pick up on it as well although things were blurring it was how he moved about town without panicking people most of the time they didn't see him.

And how he escaped the labs on the far end of the island in one night and made it to Tokyo and to safety by morning before they knew what happened with everyone. They could move. He wasn't thinking about what his fur might feel like to her or the fact that he may have well startled Tasia when he put her on his back only that he would not drop her and that he would carry her safely there. Soon they would be to the grassy plains before the sandy shores with the pure crystal waters along the shore line an area that was not turned into a fishing port but left alone and left pure....it was beautiful. And it was there he was taking her.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:00 am

She was a little shocked by the mid-air shift but when she landed she just giggled. She had never seen anything like this before. As they began moving she was more interested in him. She took her hands and ran them gently over his fur. It was so soft and silky. She just wanted to run her fingers through his fur all day. She petted up the sides of his wings and over his neck.

She heard him tell her to hang on about the time she looked up and slipped lightly. Not enough to fall just enough to startle her making her lean forward and wrap her arms around his neck. She tried to watch where they were going and at first was mesmerized by the scenes passing by. But soon she started to get slightly dizzy. She wasn't use to moving so quickly it so her eyes weren't adjusting as well. Soon she burried her face into his neck to stop the blurryness.

After a few moments the smell of the moisture in the air hit her nose and she looked back up. She gasped seeing the beautiful sight that lay before her. When they finally made it to where he wanted to go and he stopped she gently slid off his back and looked around. Oh my... Its so breath taking. Its beautiful. She had to admit. It was a scene of nature she had yet to see. And he was able to bring her here. It only made her like him more. The first thing she wanted to do was take off her shoes and let her feet sink in the sand. or go swimming in the beautiful clear water. She just spun around looking at it all. She eventually stopped and looked at him smiling. Its just so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Sora shifted back to his human state looking at her as she twirled about before the ocean her sundress swirling around her frame, long hair flowing about her. "Truly beautiful" He said as if to agree with her although wither he was truly commenting about the area or about the lovely Half elf-shifter who was currently dancing before him he didn't clarify. Sora watched her for a few more moments before he took off his boots and jacket, leaving him in a loose fighting white silken t-shirt and jeans he set his jacket down on the grass next to his boots then looked at Tasia. "I'm glad you like it." Sora said in a warm happy tone as he looked at her. holding out his hand to Tasia as he stepped down into the sand a bit ahead of her. Right now they were alone here and would be the likely hood of someone coming and taking there stuff or interrupting them. "Would you like to explore."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Tasia smiled brightly kicking her sandals off next to his jacket and boots. She turned back to him and took his hand again, stepping down into the sand. It felt warm and gritty between her toes. She looked down and wiggled her toes in it. She enjoyed the texture. She looked up at him again. Where to first, Sora? There is so much magnificent about this place. Can we explore it all? She stopped for a moment and looked him over. She marveled at how relaxed he seemed. She stepped a little closer to him. He was taller then her so she had to slightly tilt her head up to look into his eyes but she didn't mind. His wonderful blue eyes were so beautiful she could get lost in them as much as she could laying in the grass and looking up at the sky. She bit her lip and blushed a little when she realized she was staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Sora looked at her as she stepped close to him looking into his eyes as he looked into hers pausing for a moment there. He was quiet a moment as he pondered her question. "Maybe not today but there's always tomorrow...." He answered with a whimsical smile. "But for now let's see what we can until we must return." He answered finally breaking there gaze he had caught himself how easy it had been how he had been leaning slightly to the point there noses had touched... and about to....about to what? They had just met wasn't he assuming things rushing things? How did things work? Sora ducked his head a bit...and looked at the water if he could blush he would be but he couldn't although it was low faint the purr starting and stopping.. He shook himself mentally and gently tugged her hand looking back at her as he moved down to the waters edge not racing like he had to get there but more enjoying the pace and the sunshine....and more the point her company. Once there he stepped down into the sun warmed water and smiled.

"Which way would you like to go?" He asked pointing around up the coast down or even out into the water for a swim for a bit any of them was fine with him. He had to collect his thoughts anyways....so lost had he been he had nearly....he looked down though while waiting for her answer to there hands hers in his. He paused to marvel at it really her's was so small and delicate in his hand slender fingers petite tiny claws...no nails wasn't it? and then his big ol paw around her's and yet she didn't mind....he moved his hand to lace his fingers gently through hers to better hold hands partly to not loose grip partly to feel a bit closer he wanted to be...but...for once he didn't want it rushed. All of his relations everything always seemed rushed crushed in as if afraid if they didn't do everything with him now...they wouldn't have tomorrow. He would...he swore it...he would have tomorrow and the next. And he would enjoy finding out more about Tasia as much as they found out more about this area together. "This is as much as I know....I passed by this place a while ago, seeing this area, and coming here but never going further. I wanted to bring someone here to explore with....it's means more finding new things with someone.." He said...being able to share that feeling.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:27 am

As he got closer she glanced at his lips and then back into his eyes quickly. She couldn't help but love the way he smiled, and he was confirming they could spend more time together. Wait... was he about to.... Did she want him too? She wouldn't stop him. It might even be nice. Just as she was pushing her lips out lightly to prepare for it he turned away. Maybe she had misread him. She just pushed the thought aside and focused on enjoying the day.

She looked up at him as he asked her the question then looked in the different directions. She moved her toes as the warm tide flowed in over their feet. Thats when she felt him move his hand. She looked down as he laced their fingers. She smiled to herself. She liked the way it felt to hold his hand like that. Closer.. More intimate. Maybe she hadn't misread him. Maybe he just didn't want to move to fast. He was a lot different then Solomon. Which in reality, was the only man she had any real experience with. She was only 16 after all. She pushed Solomon out of her head and looked back to Sora. Well a walk on the beach sounds nice, But a swim sounds so fun too. Hmmm.... Well since I don't really have my swimwear why don't we go... Um... This way. We can swim tomorrow. She pointed a random direction up the beach, then smiled back to him before starting in that direction though not letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:38 am

Sora smiled as she mentioned coming back here tomorrow with swimwear and for now going....and then started walking leading the way. He noted she didn't pull away but rather held on. He smiled and walked with her. "Sounds good." He said as he walked with her heading in the direction she indicated. He wasn't overly sure what they would find but he wasn't worry about getting lost.

Sora walked with her feeling the differences between the warm water and the sand between his toes. the water pressing his jeans to his skin it wasn't deep here but it was nice. He enjoyed walking with her like this. He gently squeezed her hand as they walked along. "Thank you for wanting to come back and explore this place more with me." he said looking down at her that meant a lot to him. To know she would her garden was a welcome place to him and she would come back here with him. It made him feel warm inside feel welcomed and that felt wonderful. There was no blood connection to her, there was no lab connection to her they weren't both parts of the same circumstances although they could understand in part what each other went through. She welcomed him...openly without knowing all of that from the start even when she first saw him as the large three headed tiger she welcomed him then as well....
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:06 am

She smiled brightly at him. Why sure. Maybe tomorrow we can bring a few things and possibly camp out. I mean we wouldn't need much. Just a couple blankets. Maybe some clean clothes. And a few refreshments. I can make everything else from Nature... Oooh look. She had gotten distracted. She'd found a little tide pool with star fish and crabs and other little fish and ocean life in it. She held his hand still but knelt down and investigated over the different things. It wasn't anything exciting but it was something new to her.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:43 am

Sora smiled as she suggested camping out there with him. "Sounds like fun." He said in agreement he certainly didn't mind the idea of camping out here with her. He blinked though when she found the tide pool and knelt down as well to check it out tipping his head as he balanced there looking at the different things not letting go but bending a bit more to watch them curious as to what was what there were so many things in there he had not seen before and it was all rather amazing to him just watching them. Curious he reached down and touched the surface of the water his finger sliding in and the little fish swam around his finger the crab moved away a bit but he didn't grab for them just watched them swim and move in a different direction before coming back when he proved to be no threat to them.

He couldn't help but smile caught up in a bit of childish wonder at what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:17 am

Tasia watched with him. Watched at how gentle he was being. She felt so calm with him. But she was feeling a bit playful too. She reached in the pool and ran her fingers over a star fish. Once her hand was good and wet she pulled it out and flicked her fingers at Sora. Sprinkling water over the side of his face giggling just a little. Then waiting to see what his reaction would be. Hoping he wouldn't be mad.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:49 am

Sora scrunched his face up a bit as he suddenly found himself a bit....wet. He wrinkled his nose and opened one eye a crack ducking his head at first it would almost seem as if he was upset but he moved his hand and in return splashed her back a bit getting her wet. It hadn't harmed him any and he wasn't afraid of water thankfully. He smirked as he moved caught her waist just after and lifted her up in the air holding her easily although gently resting her hips against the palms of his hands careful to not dig his claws into her hips through her sundress he chuckled. "Gotcha." He said amused and a bit playful get him going and he really could be a big playfully cat in all aspects. But honestly he was just so utterly relaxed and she had said something about lack of bathing suit and the water behind them was deep enough that he walked backwards and dropped....he playfully while holding her up there began to take a couple of steps backwards as if a mild threat of something much worse then just a small splash of water was in store for the lovely elf his footing was sure of himself as he moved backwards the water getting higher around his shins as he did....

"The sun is nice and warm around here you think?"
He asked her playfully as he tipped his head looking up at Tasia as he paused the water up around his knee's he could just as easily tip over backwards and get them both nice and wet..."Tasia?" he asked purposely letting her name play out on a bit of a tilting purr. Just to see how she'd respond she was so warm it was like being with the sun when he was with her bright and warm.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Tasia chuckled a little and sort of pulled away lightly as she turned to block the water. All in good fun though. When his hands went around her hips and he lifted her up, she let out a flirty scream her small chuckle turning into laughing and giggles. Her arms went around his neck and her legs his waist as he held her up walking back into the water. She was giggling and giving playful little Ahhhhhhhhh Eeeeeeek Noooo Sora. SORAAAA!. She didn't mean any of the no's. She was having fun with it. Kicking and playing a bout but being careful to make sure she didn't knock him off balance or hurt him.

When he said her name questioningly, she shivered a little. She loved the way it sounded on his lips. Those beautiful blue lips played with the sounds of her name like a kitten with a ball of string. It was better then a guy with an Italian or Spanish accent. She calmed down a little as she looked at him, though still playful and smiling she let his name roll off her lips mimicking the ambiance of his tone, though her own purr, while still somewhat natural not as prominant as his. She didn't want to force it to much. She let out a simple Sora? Rolling and playing with the R just a bit to really let the purr shine.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Sora smiled as he looked up at her his eyes meeting hers as he held her easily in the air before he seemed to suddenly let go dropping her to catch her close hugging her as they both fell backwards into the water wet or not didn't really matter to him he was having a blast and was certainly in a playful mood. The splash was loud even to his ears as they both went in the water but the way they fell he went in first she second so when he pushed them both up she cleared the water first.

The effect was well worth it. She was as lovely soaking wet as she was dry and he smiled as he looked at her before laughing he wasn't sure what else to say but ducked his head in 'nuzzling' her neck a bit affectionately he did find her wonderful and want to be close to her but he didn't want to rush things either, everything everything he they did he wanted it to be special to be natural to be....right. And he knew it would happen when the moment was meant to happen but this was just incredible as he couldn't help but laugh a warm laugh as he hugged her while sitting in the water.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Tasia screamed and clung to him tighter when he pretended to drop her. As they fell forward (for her) into the water tasia was eeeeking but laughing. She pushed her head back so as they came out of the water her hair wouldn't be in her face.. she smiled down at him as they got back in sync. As he Nuzzled in to her neck he would feel her heart quickening and her hormones racing. She hugged him back and Nuzzled against the top of his head happy to be in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Sora purred chuckling hearing hear quickened heart beat, feeling her quickened breathing but he could scent other things as well she was happy, and she was nuzzling his wet hair. The fact she knew how to nuzzle just tickled him pink all the more. He moved and went from nuzzling her neck to kissing her cheek, then wrapped his arms around her lower back scooping her up as he stood up easily moving so that she was more or less sitting in the air on his arms as they were now criss-crossed under her his hands resting on his own forearms as he as he began walking towards the shoreline. "You are certainly adorable all wet." Sora said teasingly as he walked. "But your gown is wrapping around my arms....I'll not risk loosing you to the water nymphs by setting you down in it." Sora teased lightly as he walked meaning since it would not doubt cling and get tangled about her legs trying to get out now that he made it wet, so it would wrap around her in such away.....something he hadn't thought about until just now. He wasn't about to loose her to the playful water spirits who might wish to whisk her away because he let her go in such a restricting outfit now.

Sora could see this lovely grassy knoll with pretty red and gold flowers and fruit tree's....the tree's did him no good but her? They would be perfect for her since they were if his nose was correct a sweet fruit tree. He didn't know the name of it but he was certain she'd like the fruit once he'd collected some for her. The flowers were lovely all over clusters of tiny red and gold flowers dotted through here and there with white and the occasional blue and purple. The area really was pretty and the sun in the sky....they would dry off no blanket but the flowers....and well. They would look a pretty adornment around her.

"There's some fruit tree's over there Tasia..." He said as he walked towards them stepping out of the water carrying her easily as the sand now clung to his wet feet. "It smells sorta sweet."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:02 am

Tasia gave a light blush and a smile to Sora. She turned lightly and looked at the trees then smiled at him again. That will be nice. And I'm so not cute. But you really are. . She giggled some at him.

Once they reached the grassy area and she was let down she realized just how clingy her dress was now. Not to mention a white cotton dress wet on such vidrant green grass was just asking for stains. She excused herself a moment and went behind a group of trees. Once back there she removed her dress and under top. She rung them both out as much as she could. She removed her underwear doing the same. She redressed in the light blue cotton boy short style panties and the black undershirt before stepping back out. She walked over towards a tree that stood nicely in the bright sun. She found a lower branch that was small at first but after placing her hand beneath it, it grew just long enough she could hang her dress to dry. Finally she turned back to him a little nervously. I apologize for being so indecent. I think this would just be easier for drying and not staining the white. I hope you won't think less of me.. She was turning her feet in the grass blushing still hoping he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:21 am

Sora shook his head snorting and laughing when she called him cute. He didn't think he was cute. But he smiled none the less then walked over and gathered some fruit from the tree while she wandered off behind a tree for a few minutes.

Sora looked back at her as she stood there in a pair of short short blue short's and a black undershirt worried about being indecent. He paused rolling that one around in his mind a few times trying to remember what that meant when he was so used to....then realized and smiled as he shook his head. "Your not." He said reassuringly as he walked over and paused holding the fruit in his hand he looked at her she still seemed so very nervous and his shirt was still wet from going in the water too but it would be long enough that she would feel more comfortable....but would she think less of him if she saw them if she knew the story behind them? He paused and set the fruit down she was so very nervous about this and would probably stay that way so he reached up and grabbed the waist of his shirt tugging it out of his jeans and lifted up his stomach was rock hard his chest toned it wasn't like his physique left anything to be ashamed of no....it was the claw marks not cuts those were few but the claw and bite marks that went up and down his back over his shoulders and stopped just at the top of his bicep they would be seen lower too...he hide them last time this time. He knew enough to twist the fabric to get enough of the water out so it was at least damp instead of soaking wet like before.

Sora stood up and turned holding the satin t-shirt out to her. "Here this should help a  bit, I don't mind but if you'll be more comfortable you're more then welcome to wear this while your dress dries. I hadn't really thought about it and your skin is fair....I'd feel horrible if you got a sun burn while waiting for it to dry." He said warmly. Trust.....if they were to grow it this relationship then he had to trust. And it had to start before things got wild not before. Because then sometimes they walked away because there was nothing and it hurt. He didn't mind if it got a bit grass stained though in fact he didn't even think about such things. If she was to mention about grass stains to him it would no doubt earn her perhaps the cutest confused look she'd see yet.

((Occ: Because I goofed and completely forgot he went under the water fixed that now.))

Last edited by Bloodmoon on Wed May 06, 2015 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  Empty

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next