Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

It had been a few days since he had helped Hina and Tasia at Tasia's place. She was a sweet girl one that actually made Sora smile and for the first time in a long time he felt warm and happy. He hadn't felt like that since he lost the others. He bore the weight of there loss on his frame of his inability to protect them as any 'King' would although he didn't fell much like a king right now and hadn't for a long time. Not since that day. Right now he sat on the grass being a 'lazy cat' and enjoyed the sun beating down on his skin warming up up as it sunk into the think layer of velvet fur that covered his frame even in human form. One of the 'set-backs' of being part tiger, although it never bothered him. He wondered what Tasia and Hina were up to more Tasia at first he had thought she was a hybrid like him but as he got to know her realized that wasn't the case it was the uniqueness of her scent and the traces of a lab that threw him even still.....she had been warm and accepting from the start. He had given her a necklace that night something he created just for her there was not another like it. Just like there was not another like her. It was fitting.

Right now though he was relaxed on the rock just enjoying some afternoon sunshine thankfully with no worry of cranky were's to worry about. The breeze was blowing and play with his short sky blue hair, long sky blue lashes were lay against his cheeks as his eyes were closed he'd sleep here in the sun in his natural state if he thought it wouldn't cause a panic but he knew better. A big three head tiger would cause quiet the stir. He wore a long white jacket with fancy clasps trimmed in with long slits up the sides to his hips, white jeans and white boots the white jean had sky blue embossing going up the legs it looked good on him and although it was summer time he was comfortable. Right now though he found his thoughts wandering back to the elven flower he had met not all that long ago.

Last edited by Bloodmoon on Sun May 03, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:14 pm

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes again.  She wanted to get this right.  She wanted to do this for him.  It wouldn't be fair if they could only be together in his secondary form. She focused all her energy on just the one head.  She spoke keeping her eyes shut and going very slowly to help keep her concentration. I imagine its much like you felt the other day with the television.  Like an attack on all the senses but multiplied for me.   I am not use to it being so sensitive.  I will learn to control it and get use to it though. but for now I think you are right.  I shouldn't push myself.  I am starting to get a headache and I would much rather enjoy this evening with you.  she spoke with only one head for the most part.  Though every now and then one or both of the heads would chime in.  Sometimes it was only a syllable or two, sometimes a whole word.  She looked at him and nuzzled for a few moments with her three heads before pulling back and morphing back to her human state.  

She sat there on her knees with her eyes still closed and holding her head.  She felt all dizzy pushing the 3 heads back together.  It was definitely a weird sensation.  she laid down on the mat and was curling up and waiting for the feeling to go away.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:15 am

Sora shifted to human state he had gotten used to the feeling of smushing the three into one a while ago but it had not been easy. It had been horrible at first. So much was so painfully different so fast and he moved over her gathering her to him and wrapped her up curling over her as much as her could supporting his weight on his forearms and legs. He had managed to block as much of the light as he could for her as he laid there wrapping her head and some of her torso in a cacoon of shadow and warmth no light no sound nothing to swim or lurch nothing to jerk or jump nothing to throw her off at the moment but everything to just relax. He knew she'd be alright in a few minutes naturally her body would readjust to what it was used to but this was too much to fast and she would get sick her and her head would start to really pound so to keep that from happening he'd giver her something to keep the light out for a little bit. He was purring lowly a soft gently vibration soothing comforting sound as he the moment he moved to do this shifted back to his human state for her quickly. As much as she was trying to be a three headed tigress for him he would come back to being a one headed human male for her.....and if need be perhaps he'd even try to figure out how to be a one headed tiger for her too....although that might make him a bit sick....and dizzy it might come in handy too right?
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 am

She felt him close in on her and it helped so much. Just being next to him helped her relax. It did take a while but slowly and surely she unclinched and just relaxed turning so she was facing him. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to lay on her. Just in case though she did wiggle her nose and a few of the surrounding tree branches moved to shade the evening sun. She thought about how wonderful and intimate their time felt and was glad he wanted to go slow and just enjoy each other. I think I'm going to enjoy having a boyfriend.

(O.O.C. I'm sorry I havetaken so long to reply. RL took hold of me and my mind. I have missed roleplaying though so I hope you are still feeling this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4