Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi, Empty
PostSubject: LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi,   LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi, EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:51 am

Tokyo Dome was the place every band in Japan strives to play at. Every band works hard to get into. You make it there your big time. It's said that such Big time names like Hopeless Beauty, Unforgiven, Forever Night played here to name a few and once they did they took off unlike anything anyone had ever seen. He paced his room in the back knowing without walking out to the stage that it was loaded. He didn't have a band. Everything the music the sound bits everything was digitally composed and put together by him. Everything......even the lyrics of the songs that were song were done by him.....and here he was invited to sing here. Well.....that is to say not him per-say but rather Kyoku Maboroshi was invited to step out of the digital world and preform before a packed crowd screaming and going nuts waiting for him to materialize into there world for the first time.

Personally he was certain he had to have gone nuts....gone mad lost his mind completely and was about to crash and burn if one thing was off if one thing crashed it was over and done with. If one digital array went down he was over and as he doubled over holding his knee's trying to regain his composure the door to his dressing room opened and in walked someone who his entire world revolved around. This woman had been Kyoku's biggest fan for the longest time thrilling over his songs and pretending that every love song he wrote was about her.....funny thing was....they were. He turned his head and looked at her as she smiled shaking her head pushing her glasses up her nose she didn't need them not being a vampire but at times wore then because that was how Kanzen first met her. First fell in love with her and loved her still regardless.

"If I didn't know any better I'd swear your server's were about to hit the blue screen of death and completely crash which is funny because you are certainly not a computer if you were I could simply fix it in seconds." she said snapping her fingers as if to emphasize the point. Her stern look softening as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I have loved Kyoku for as long as he has been preforming. I had no idea at all until I found by accident that you were him....that you had been all that time singing your love for me to the world." Denshi spoke smiling. "You who I thought knew nothing about computers knew enough to create a digital UTAU Vocaliod just for me and give it life. So there is no way I'm going to let Kyoku's first time coming into this world form the digital world hit a crash and burn. I can upload all his imaging files I can synch everything his outfits everything that Kyoku Maboroshi needs Kan. The only thing I can't do is give him life.....that isn't in the digital make-up that is right here in my arms. You promised me that Kyoku would make his arrival spectacular today so do it. Remember You're back here in the array booth moving for him singing for him you are him and he is you. In essence you're Kyoku's soul." She said leaning up and kissing her nervous husband it was easy before he could record everything form the safety of his recording office at home and if he erred erase and start over it wasn't so simple here. "Besides I made Waru promsie to behave and not cause any problems today isn't about his personal war with you. It's about you finally being able to launch your career. I also told him that wither or not he likes it your my husband."

Kan shook his head. "I'm sure that didn't go over well with him. Waru hates the air I breathe." He said lowly but feeling much better as he leaned down and kissed Denshi's forehead. "But....you Den are my world. Everything I am today I became just for to have you look my way even once....I wanted your attention and yours alone...I created Kyoku as a way to get out what I was feeling and couldn't say....I never imaged he'd take off like this."

Denshi smiled. "It's because they were your feelings Kan that he did." She said smiilng as kissed her forehead. Waru hated who she became around Kan....didn't he understand around Kan she didn't have to put on air's or pretend to be anyone? She could be herself fully herself. Geeky computer loving, anime loving Manga-otaku, video game playing all of it. It didn't matter....none of it mattered. She could be all of that and more and Kanzen loved her he ousted anyone who rejected HER. "Knock'em dead Kan."

Kanzen nodded as he smiled a bit and began walking with her. They were heading to the complicated array room where he would be hooked up to the live feed that would allow him to move and control the Hologram as well as sing, as his mouth moved so too would Kyoku's everything. He was already in the skin tight form fitting body suit. And now they began hooking up the digital clips that would relay everything even those at and around his face and mouth. Denshi leaned against the door proud of her design the old one would have him being so stiff and rigid. more over......The array room was where he was sit up and linked. The hologram was fully interactive and would be over-layed on Kanzen himself. Which was why he was so nervous he really was preforming before everyone they just didn't know it was was Kanzen Hitori.

Denshi smiled as Tokoshi walked up and looked at him shaking his head and smiled.
"You look like an alien Kan." Toko said smirking to which Kan simply rolled his eyes and that got one of the techs to cheer as it picked up even that movement.

"Mrs Hitori your incredible it picks up every little twitch....your certain what they will see will be only Kyoku?" He asked.

"But of course who do you think your talking to? If I made it it will do it. Raise him up form the floor as the digital array turns on so that it begins digitizing over his head and down allowing Kanzen or rather Kyoku to seem to slowly digitize in the real world as the tech's out there are trying to bring 'Kyoku' here to meet his fan's for even a moment...." Denshi smiled. "The effect will work."

They nodded and continued to set it up and then lead Kanzen below. Where much to his chagrin Waru was waiting scowling.

"I could so easily ruin everything for you asshole...." Waru said as the opening began and Kanzen was standing on the platform.

Kanzen looked up if he spoke they'd hear him now...he looked back at Waru with a please don't.

"In fact it sounds really......" Waru said as the platform began to move and Kanzen knelt down being lifted up in moments he would disappear and Kyoku would take his place.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi, Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi,   LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi, EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:46 am

It came up slowly the light grid washing down over his head as he could hear them speaking.

"Look...it's working...it's actually working....he's...."

"Yes....but isn't there a sad story behind this vocaliod?" first asked.

"Now that you mention it yes....they say he was a musician, a talented one in our world and one day during a lightening storm he was struck while behind his computer and synthesizer and died.....he lived in a trailer....he was writing a song for the woman he loved and she never got to hear it they say Kyoku is that man living in the digital world looking for her so that he can one day deliver to her his song..."

"Do you think she's here?"

By this time the platform had fully lifted him to a kneeling position in on the stage. Slowly Kanzen lifted his head part of the whole thing with the Vocaliods was the story behind them. Kyoku's was a sad one. He rose up slowly standing little by little until he was fully risen and looking out at the crowd with his head tipped. Kyofu's golden eyes taking in the crowd his white hair blowing lightly in the breeze as the purple jacket he wore hung half open exposing his chest his jeans painted on tight with purple embossing through the black material of roses going up the legs black boots and gloves.

"Where....amm...I?" the digital voice spoke out into the crowd which went instantly wild it was Kyoku Maboroshi they were listening to.

"The real world the living world Kyoku, we....we managed to bring you here....but you can't step out of that ring. All of these people today have come to hear your message have come to hear you sing." The first tech said excited.

Kyoku tipped his head and looked at her then looked out at the crowd before scanning it and then a smile graced the digital phantom's features. "Ah....so you are here...."

And then he began to sing...the first song. A song of love and longing of being thrown into a world of darkness cold devoid of light and warmth. Digital and cold and just wanting to hear her voice. Searching combing through all the cold glittering threads for a hope a glimmer a whisper of her something anything to bring this sorrow's end. The second verse of how he found it what hope what light but tears her sorrow she was crying without end in sight. How could he make her see that everything would be alright? He would always be here should she need him within sight. And so he focused and gathered all that he was. Until in this cold digital world he found himself born now just how to to reach her. To show her even now she was still loved?

The light's pulsed and the tech's rushed about as there machines buzzed and shimmered Kyoku once again looked out into the crowd but this time walked towards the edge of the barrier reaching up his hand and touched it as it showed him begin to digitalize but in reverse and he pulled back reforming his hand and closed it a pained look crossed his face in Tokyo dome one cell phone went off as it did and across the black screen behind him and Den's phone which was planned came one single solid message. "I will always look after you. I am here so dry your tears."

And then he began to sing the elation of having found her the second song in the series as he reached out again this time just shy of the barrier were in the computer Kyoku had seemed to look up which drove his fan's made thinking that 'he' was looking towards them he was looking always only towards one. He sang of his love and although he could no longer be with her there he was here in her other world the one she loved second just a mouse click away. Always, always were she could find him and would never leave her now, never go away. While it's not how they planned it and he certainly wished he could have stayed at least fate was kind enough to give him a means of watching over her of staying with her this way. But now that he found her, he had to leave her for a bit, he was tired and needed rest he would return....and find her again.

Den knew the concert knew this part well enough she moved jumped up on stage as Kyoku was about to turn away the Tech's stopping her yelling about it being to dangerous and Kyoku turned looking at her shaking his head now and moving towards the edge she pushed her way free and came to the barrier. Acting as if she wanted to say something. But he sang again this time telling her it wasn't good by, it wasn't farewell. He'd see her again tomorrow and forever. There worlds forever apart and yet forever together. Kyoku sang for Denshi the words of the song sweet and sad but he reached up as to trace the side of her face brushing along her cheek as the platform dropped down and took him away suddenly at the end causing Kyoku to de-digitalize all at once the black screen showing him in the digital world looking up looking tired and haggard having been singing and dancing in the real world.

Denshi moved and jumped through the 'digital barrier' falling into the digital world were Kyoku was and down as she seemed to remain human not becoming a digital doll catching asking her what she had done. He held her close wrapping his arms around her and then looked up as Waru seemed to decide to join in wither or not that was a good thing or how he got the role he was a cleaner and Den was the virus. The gate to the real world open Kyoku told her to return before it was too late and seeing the danger she agreed but realized she'd never make it to the portal in time, Kyoku moved between moving his arm out and began glowing he would protect her in this life as he did the last and as that brought her the time needed everything went boom and once again Den was on teh stage laying down smoking a bit but looking up at the black screen as did everyone else.

The only thing heard was Kyoku's voice singing weakly, about it being so dark, so cold....so lost. Not enough strength to stand can't feel anything time to sleep....time to....Denshi in the real world held out her hand as if to cry but on the screen it went blindingly white as a hand holding the black glove something that they weren't quiet expecting but a treat that had been arranged as a grand ending because the other UTAU performer's and Vocaliods were in the audience there alter selves's voices crieds out Kyoku's name and pulled him from the digital void and as Kyoku looked up reaching up his hand seeming to break slowly into digital bits another grabbed it and they shared there energy with him as he sang they sang he sang of wanting to see her and they sang of friendship and helping him. Of his being one of them. They all sang in the end of wanting the same thing.....what they had all been born of love that will never end.

The techs gathered Denshi and lead her back stage were she met up with Kanzen who was drinking something no longer singing and in the suit that looked fried yeah she thought as much he charged the suit and made it go boom she thought he sounded a bit haggard. "He really tried to hurt you didn't he?"

"He lunged.....and the cables on the floor made him trip......he was falling towards you with his gloves off Den....if I didn't go off right then and throw us all around I would have lost you for real...." Kan looked at her. "I can handle anything but that."

She shook her head and sat down on him wrapping her arms around him and hugged Kanzen. "That was a different ending...then planned. "

"Yeah...that was unscripted but so was my going boom....wasn't expecting Waru to play the part of one of the digital cleaners...or for the other UTAU's or Vocaliod's to jump in the end and welcome Kyoku into the family."
Back to top Go down

LIVE!!!! IN Tokyo Dome!! UTAU Kyoku Maboroshi,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Old Fanfiction-
Jump to: