Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:26 am

First topic message reminder :

hina took a long slip of the his coke. siting the drank down on the dark oak wood bar top. seeing his reflection in the wood his short blond hair dangling before his face as his bluefish green eyes starred back at him. hina was wearing a heavy gray coat with fur on the inside under it was a red shirt with Baka and test logo on it on and black Jean pants that had worn white places on then for looks. sighing to himself he turn around to face the mob of people that had filled the old world style bar. he could see over top of the crowd that had filled up the little bar most of them siting down at the tables in the middles of the room having conversations about their favorite sports teams that were in the final fours or so old friends meeting up for a drink. booths line the walls were people could sit. neon flashing signs covered the walls above the booths with the name of different types of drinks on them most  shining in green or red. even now and again you would see a blue colored sign. like the one outside of the doors on the roof that said table stop bar on it in german. like the rest of the signs it was all in greman. like every thing else in Berlin the roar of the crowed over power the sound of the tvs in every corner of the room. showing sport matches like basket ball or some thing along that line. hina turned back around to watch one of the tvs looking at it thought the mirror behind the asortment of different bottles that was behind the bar.

hina was on a vacation with school being out and no other jobs besides running the shop hina father wanted him to come along to gremany with him. hina father usual did this years most of the time coming by himself leave hina to run the shop by himself for the summer, but his father wanted him to come a rare thing indeed that his father wanted anything to do with him, and that brought hina back to the reason why he was here in this bar. after they had got of the plane hina father left him he at this bar along saying that he had to deal with some werewolf thing that hina would not understand. if he wanted him to come then why did he just leave him here my dad is an idiot hina said to himself hey can I have a other coke hina said to the bar keep in greman. after the barkeep refilled hina drink hina gave him some money for two more refills after that he was going back to the hotel. the wrist thing about this is not the fact that he left me it is the fact that I can drink on trips like this.   hina said it is not the fact that he is underage. it is the fact that he dose not know anyone had if he got drunk bad things come happen and then he would have to fix those bad things before werewolf father found out about it. just as hina finished his second glass of coke a bar fight broke out between a drunk man and some random guy sitting at a table in the middle of the hina caught a few words like " quit hitting on my wife" and " you son of a bitch" before turning around to enjoy the show of the sober man hitting the drunk one in the face with a chair. then the drunk man stubbing back an falling in to a table taking it with him had he fell to the ground. the whole room was silent for one moment then so teenager in the back threw a beer bottle in the middle of the room and the chaos erupted in a matter of seconds.!even one in the bar, but hina was fighting chairs being thrown across the room tables being flip up side down and over to give cover of the in slot of bottles being thrown across the room at least I will have a show before my dad gets back hina thought to himself has he ducked down as a beer bottle sailed above his head and broken the mirror behind the the bar.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Kuri listened to them both. She the leader of a pack and Hina a hyper young human teen connected to the Wolves by an adoptive father. He nodded. "It sounds fine." he said looking at them both as he shifted to lead the way over to the booth. Kurenai was relaxed in all reality this really wasn't something to worry about but the word that didn't change his main reason for being in Germany to begin with or the need to find Zelig. The thing was.....you never knew where you'd run into that crazy wolf. What surprised him was that she had heard of Zelig so that was either a good thing or bad. When Kuri knew him he was a bit of a wild wolf not really listening to anything in particular and getting his nose into enough trouble made him wonder if the wolf had settled down.

"Of course it's getting something to eat and talking sounds fine. It's going to be a while yet before I find him I believe." Kuri said as he walked with them over to that booth seeing the different heavy soups and breads. "Ah..." He said seeing it and it had been a while since he had it. The others with him he smiled. "Traditional Borsch with Herbed Sourdough and a Black Russian coffee.." he said and the man smiled chuckling as he took a large bowl and spooned up the deep dark burgundy red soup a heavy Russian classic one of the exotic dishes compared to where Kuri was from that he loved. He didn't order it often and couldn't get it in Japan unless he made it and tended to try not to stink up his brothers house by cooking human food. Most vampires weren't keen on the smell being there a reminder of something they could not eat. Once the bowl was set down the thick herbed sourdough bread with a bowl of sweet cream butter, a rich dark deep dark coffee sitting there in a large mug, strong brewed with Vodka, Kahlua coffee Liqueur, Amaretto Almond Liqueur whipped Cream and a dash of sugar, a deep dark Amaretto soaked Bing Black cherry on top of the whipped cream and Kuri closed his eyes and inhaled it was wonderful. How long had it been since he last enjoyed the thick hearty soup? Once he ate this he knew he would be done eating any actual food tonight being a vampire he didn't need to eat that much the reason he could was because of the 'pulse' the heartbeat in his chest. He knew the other two would join him in a moment he just wanted to savor the rich aroma of the soup before he began eating he just hoped the made it right, made wrong it was horrible.

He did though look at Hina and sighed shaking his head. "I wasn't in the mood to get drug into the bar fight. It was either chase em off or get involved. Somehow I don't think Gregor would have been happy if I got involved. So chasing them off kept his stress level down." Kuri said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:27 am

Taking her own seat Vech ordered a bowl of rich beef and vegetable soup. The smell of the corn, carrots, potatoes, lima beans, onions, spices, beef, and tomatoes all combined together giving a wonderful aroma. Along with that she also got the Italian herb bread and the apple cider she had been craving since deciding to come to the festival. It was a delicious combination, cooked and left to stew for the perfect amount of time to let the flavored mingle nicely yet not burnt or scorched and the meat was tender and juicy. Looking over to her company she noticed that kuri had already ordered, Borscht to be more specific with a dark cup of hard coffee and sourdough, not bad he shouldn't be disappointed. Only Hina was left to order his food.
go ahead and order what you like, they have soups from all over and all are cooked with expertise and skill. If I may make a suggestion, why not try the creamy potatoe soup with a whole grain bread? Again it's only a suggestion she pointed to another customer down the booth who had the aforementioned soup. A creamy thick soup in the bowl that smelled delectable, though with the other smells around she didn't know if he would be able to pick out the single smell like she and his friend could. so Hina, where are you from? By your friends dress he is Japanese in origin, but what about you? Also, Kuri, if you don't mind me asking... What is the council like? I don't mean to intrude or anything, but I really would like to know a little before I meet them
Having noticed the way Kuri dressed earlier she hadn't said anything, not intending to be rude, but she was very curious. Her soup had cooled down enough to where she could start eating her meal, taking a bite with the spoon then some bread. She cursed her awkwardness during conversation internally while eating, waiting to hear what they would say.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:36 am

hina looked down the booth seeing the thick soup in the hands of the one vech pointed at hina thought it over for a little he did enjoy that kind of soup but he also liked tomato soup as well. not wanting to have the mental debat with him self over food hina deiced to take her suggestion sir..   hina said getting the mans attention. the man behind the counter walked over to them after taking orders form other. he was tall about six feet tall with tan skin brown hair and hazel eyes I'm was build with lean muscles and wide shoulders. hina knew him but couldn't place his face with a name damn where I have I seen him hina thought. the man made it over it where he was setting what can I get you he said to Hina which knock hina train of thought right off the rail uh...   hina said being caught off  graude  by the question. recovering with a blush on his face hina ordered what was suggested. hina looked at vech my dad is form here about two towns over and my mom was born in Japan hina said my dad came to Japan after a really bad clan war that nearly killed every one that my dad knew so he moved to Japan where he meet my mom who ran my family's shop it was love at first site for my dad but not my mom at first me shoot him down every time he asked her out he would come to the store every day to ask her out and every day she would turn him down he thought that he was to much of a free spurt that he would not make a good husband because of how he like travel so he made my mom a bet that if he set outside the shop everyday for three years that she would marry him so my mom took the bet then every day after that my dad would work the come and set outside the shop sun or rain or snow he would stay there  in that time my mom and dad became best friends my mom would even take care of him when he became sick for the bad weather she would nurse him back to health and try to talk him out of going back outside but every time he would tell her "I have to keep my word or what kind of man would I be for you not the right one" hina said in a bad copy of his fathers voice trying to sound like his feather dose he laughed before continuing after she saw that he was not backing down she would bring him water and coats almost every thing he need to stay out there of course he would always get sick again no matter what. after three years of this my grandfather have him a job at the store he told him that if he was going to set her all day long then he could a least be more then a waste of space so form two years he worked there then they got married hina said with joy in his voice remembering the story of how his parents got together. hina remember his grandfather tellin him this story felling sad that thinks had turned out the way they did

hina looked up to find some people looking at him including the man behind the counter hina blushed looking down at his soup that had almost gone cool hina ate his soup with new resolve not wanting anything this good to go to waste after he ate the last of his soup hina looked up at the man behind the counter trying once again to place the name with the face. he kind of looked like his cousin but that can't be hina thought to himself I haven't seen him in years no way Justin.. is that you hina said as the man turned around about time I thought you would never notice me hina but then again you were always a little slow when it came to things like remembering, I always beat you at games like that  the man joked as he walked over to hina and Petted him on the head like he was a dog. hina hated that every were in his family did that to him knowing that I pissed him off to no end. even where's that he had just meet complete strangers did that to him. hina smiled to sprite himself as re conversation between the two ranged form how are you to embarrassing story of childhood hina couldn't be happier thought he still payed attention to his friends also. after introducing them to each other hina when on to tell about how Justin had got his head stuck in a bucket as pay back for him telling his friends about how hina jump out of the second store window in to the lake after a spider had backed him up in a comer of his room you should have see him. he was rolling around on the ground like he was on fire hina said remendering that day oh shut up hina a least I didn't almost die trying to get away for a spider Justin said you shut up I had it under control the own time hina lied he know it was a crazy thing to do but he would never amint that to his cousin. Justin just pushed hina on the arm a little while he laughed making hina face turn bright red with embassment

so what about you vech and you kuri we haven't got the chance to get to know a little more about each other until know hina know that kuri being the the biggest and most dangerous gang in the world would not scary him or his cousin however it was vech that hina was worried about what would she think but that was only if kuri decide to share to info with them. however now vech had impressed hina and had interested him that was more to her then meets the eye
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:24 am

Kuri listened them both then looked back at her and sighed as he ate a bit more of his soup before nodding and sitting back at bit thinking. "The council..." He mused. "the council itself is a bit stuck up however the head of the council is the one you really need to concern yourself with because it is his say that is final over all of them. That is Aoi Rei." He said smiling. "Aoi is a kind warm and loving man, he keeps the council in check and keeps them from going back to the old ways. He embraces a new world order one in which everyone can live together in harmony regardless of where they are from or who they are. What birth defects they may have that make them separate from others. For example among the Vampires I am a Death Pulse at one time they considered what I am to be a vile despicable thing....but he changed that called it treasured." He said reaching up and touched his chest closing his eyes. "In my chest is a heart beat despite the fact not a drop of human blood can be found anywhere in my families blood line. My heart beats with life. According to Aoi that is something to be treasured not scorned. Then there is his beloved Kira a Moon Vampire who is a Crusnik a Vampire who is sensitive to human blood. A very warm and gentle soul who loves everyone he meets and is incredibly gentle. He was the Emperor of the Blood Moon and some say he is Tsukiyomi reborn. The Moon Deity and I am Inclined to believe it. For him Aoi has brought about changes in the council great changes of acceptance and peace. He listens to all who come before him seeking peace and guidance and frowns when people come before him seeking war."

Kurenai sighed as he pause to take a sip of his coffee and then looked at her shaking his head. "That is in part why I am here...looking for Zelig. He is hoping that the gathering is a gathering for peace not war."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:47 am

While certainly not one to talk about herself much she would indulge his curiosity. She hadn't expected to be asked about herself, but to be fair she did open that can of worms herself. Thinking back to her pack she smiled and shook her head. They were a tightly knit group, being the farthest out from other packs. She finished off her meal before speaking.Well, as for me, where to start? I was born in Russia, close to an abandoned castles ruins. My mother and father were the pack leaders until recently. We are a close group, though large we still come together and have dinner and birthdays and other special events together. We even come to gatherings like this one and offer some traditional jewelry. Now that mom and dad have stepped down I have been eggar to get us closer to the other packs. Not a lot of them are very close, but I hope to at least bring us all to a better standpoint and maybe try healing some of the bonds we used to have with the others. It's really been a long road for us, my pack that is, we are what some would consider a main branch of the werewolves. So i feel like it's my responsibility to help where I can. That includes any werewolf or visitor. My dad was born into the pack coming from the alpha, my grandfather. My mother was from another part of the pack and a very highly skilled beta, though both carried the traits of a dire wolf. My great grandfather was the one before me. Anyway, it was kinda awkward for my parents, they kinda got thrown together whenever my grandparents could have it their way. Not an aranged marriage, but they had their hopes high, and seemed to have paid off! They were close even before that, but with a little nudge they got closer. I guess that's all the general stuff... Oh! I'm twenty two years old, my favorite color is teal, I have a huge sweet tooth, and I have a couple of tattoos. She again smiled at the guy, he was indeed a nice sort. It felt good to talk about the past and future like this, with someone from the outside that didn't depend On her... And there she went rambling again. They probably thought she was crazy by now.
Vech smiled, he certainly sounded like someone she would be glad to meet. Although the council sounded like a headache waiting to happen if she ever got to meet them. he sounds like a lovely person. I will not pry anymore but thank you for the information. I just have a hard time with new people when not in a familiar setting, it puts me on edge. she twitched her nose in slight discomfort before bringing her napkin up to sneeze into. excuse me, sometimes the pepper at these stands and the ash from the fire get a bit strong. Also pardon my child like behavior if it comes up, I don't get the chance to come out and enjoy myself like this often. she laughed at her own expense, she wasn't usually this off kilter, however she didn't get the chance to be often.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:48 pm

hina listened to both kuri and vech as they talked about the council and some man named aoi. he sounded like a great man someone he would love to meet in the near future. hina listened to vechs story he had always wondered what it was like growing up in a pack. he had wondered what life on the other side was like, being the son of a were wolf his father had told him about packs and other thing like that. even recalling some story about his younger days in his pack before the war but that had never been enough for him he always wanted to be in a pack and what vech had said had reminded him of his want to be in one and his need of a family. hina had big family but never visited them much mostly on holidays because his moms side just lived to far away now and his dads lived here to only time he visited them was during this festival many times staying with them when he was younger. not many of his family had much to do with him because of his dad only some like justins family who had moved away for the pack but moved back late had any thing to do with his father and him. justin had gone back to work take up orders and cleaning up mess left by other. hina had order a another bowl of soup  haveing been long done with it.

hina wait for every one to finish their soups, before getting up hey do you guys want  to head to the test your might stand?   hina asked knowing to it would be fun and that the stand give out every prize imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Kuri looked at Vech and at Hina both of which seemed nervous in there own right. Vech as she was still getting to know them and Hina as he was trying to get to know new people that was just it there was a lot of new people alot to take in all at once. He stood up easily and looked at them both. "Sure. Let's go try that one." He said looking at them both. "Would you care to join us Vech? We're just drifting about not doing anything in particular." He said and they weren't. While it was true he was looking for Zelig, it wasn't like having another in there party was going to hinder or find him any faster. Zelig would be found when he was found it was just that simple.

Kurenai didn't sweat things like this at something like this. They were traveling through a large festival it was simply easier to go with the flow then to stress out.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:37 am

Vech's eyes lit up, she hadn't expected to have been invited along! She nodded and followed the two to the stand where a younger man had set up the booth. why don't the two of you go first I would love to see you all have some fun! she really hoped Hina would be able to hit the bell, he was human and the weight got heavier as the night wore on so the werewolves and others would not break the game. Hey Hina, you are able to put out some force right? It's been modified so that werewolves and the like can't break the bell and the game is fair, though I'm sure they could change it if you need it to be! She stood back and looked over at Kuri and motioned for him to try first. He's actually very nice she thought, once she had gotten to know him he is very kind if a bit quiet. Hina was a great guy as well, very energetic and funny. She smiled and hoped this meant she'd made some new friends!
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:53 pm

The trio walked form the food booth to the test your might booth. The fistvial had grow more alive has the night continue. more people had joined in the fun making the walk way more then a little crowded for hina liking, A little I'm not as strong as most but I can hold my on when needed hina said felxing one arm with a funny animated face hoping the joke would make his new friends laugh.

Upon reaching the booth hina noticed a crowed circling it this was not uncommon seeing has this booth had always been popular. After making there way thought the small crowd hina saw a burly man swing the hammer down hard making the bell take off like a rocke just bearly hitting the bell uhh.. How about you go first kuri hina said a little nervous about the crowd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2