Posts : 124
Join date : 2015-02-01
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed
|Subject: Alice Adair Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:08 am|| |
Alice Adair Meaning of Name:
Noble (Alice) From the ford by the oak trees (Adair) *Nickname:
FemaleHuman AppearanceHuman Age:
23Human Eye Color:
Indigo Human Hair Color:
Platinum Blonde Type of Build/Body:
Hourglass, curvy Height:
145 lbs Distinguishing Marks:
In her human shell she has a few tattoos of ivy on her right and left side coming up to cup the breast that curl into what almost looks like wings on her back. She also has a scar running across her left side but it is covered by the dark green ivy of her tattoo. In her true demonic form there is one key distinguishing mark right between her wings, a black diamond filled with souls of the dammed. Image(s) For character:
Aside from the tattoos and not being able to see her back this is generally what people see when she enters her demonic form though each person has their own variations of details. Attitude/Personality:
Alice is a very cunning woman who likes to play with her food before she eats it. She would as soon as gain your trust to get a lost lover back then when you think shes helped she would look you straight in the eye as she killed them in front of you to watch you break and suffer before killing you as well. She is also a very lustful and charming woman, if she finds you interesting enough she may try to charm her way to your bed. She holds no pretenses and despite being a demon she does not lie, if she didn't want you to know she simply wouldn't tell you. She is sadistic when in given the chance but can definitely come off as sweet or innocent when the time arises. She has a few things she notes as nice, chocolate for one and sex for two, but on the rare occasion she finds a being she takes a genuine interest in but for history there have only been a handful. *Talents:
Alice is quite the Violinist and plays all kinds of music on it. She generally does not play for the public as she finds the air unsatisfactory, but does occasionally sing and dance with her music. She has a silver tongue that has a tendency to get her into as well as out of situations both good and bad. She has one very odd talent that no one can quite explain, she has the capability of unhinging her jaw and popping it back into place with out any pain or problem... needless to say it is both convenient and odd. Organization AffiliationOrganization Name: Class: Demon InformationDemon Type:
- Create demonic weapon- This spell allows for the user to call upon and create a weapon out of his or her own demonic energy. This weapon can range in size according to the users own amount of energy. These weapons are corporeal or not depending on the will of the user. They are unique to each individual demon taking on the appearance to match the user.
1. The user has to have the energy to create and maintain this weapon.
2. The user must be fully conscious, if the user is asleep or knocked out the weapon dissipates.
- Absorb magic- This spell lets the user to absorb small amounts of magic at a time. The amount of magic absorbed goes into the users own pool of reserve magic allowing them to restore that pool and use it to cast more spells than normal.
1. The user of the spell must have room to take in the siphoned power.
2. The user must touch the target to enable this spell.
3. Only small portions of power may be taken at a time
- Casting Curses- Curses are defined as: To bring evil upon; afflict or A source or cause of evil; a scourge. The user can cast a curse that has a set amount of time to take effect and possibly kill the target if it is not reversed or counteracted. The curse can also just be a hindrance instead of deadly.
1. The curse has to have a set amount of time to activate (15-16 days in post at the minimum.)
2. The curse has to have clear perimeters as to how it is activated and how it could be counteracted.
3. The Curse cannot be cast during battle, the concentration needed to cast it is too great.
- Seductive Suggestion- A succubus or Incubus can use this spell to draw in and suggest others to lay with them without much thought as to why. The will of the target is what determines if they are entirely affected, only partially, or not at all.
1. The user must be of a Succubus or Incubus decent.
2. The target must find the caster appealing.
3. If the will of the user is great enough they can break through or partially through the spell.
4. Once the target has succumb to the spell they have until the caster is finished and can attempt to break out.
5. The target can be unconscious and dreaming when this takes effect as this is usually when the demon strikes as the will is at its lowest.
6. Takes a two post minimum.
- Drain will and power- This spell can take effect if the target has slept with a succubus/incubus (or came into contact with another demon). Once a connection has been made the demon can chose to drain small portions of will or power (magic or strength).
1. The user must be conscious.
2. The user must have physical contact of some kind through sex, attack, or hand shake.
3. Only small portions can be drained at a time.
- Teleport or travel to hell- This spell allows the user to open a dimensional doorway and go through while reopening it many feet away.
1. The user must be able to see the destination if not travelling to hell.
2. When travelling to hell the gate must be opened over the course of one post minimum.
3. Normal beings cannot come through the portal, only demons, gods, and angles can transverse these planes without giving up their lives.
- Detect Divinity- This spell allows the user to determine which souls have had divine intervention or are divine in nature themselves. This also allows for the user to determine at what level the contact or person is in the divine hierarchy.
1. The user must be a demon of some kind.
2. The user must be able to see or over all feel the target, if they do not know the target is there they cannot detect it. The exception being gods themselves due to power out put.
- Cast Hell Fire- This spell works as if you had a ball of fire in your hand. The sphere is a little bigger than a baseball in its smallest form while they can get as large as a bowling ball if the user pours enough magic into it.
1. The user must be able to expend the energy to use this spell.
2. the user can cast up to three small balls or one large ball at a time.
- Corrupting Touch- This spell corrupts the soul of the user. While this spell is not lethal without divine healing it will certainly continue to spread through the victim causing them to become prime targets for other demons and prone to committing acts of sin.
1. The target must be touched or be very weak for this spell to take.
2. The target has until they die to counter act the corruption or give in to it.
3. Divine healing can counteract this spell as well as holy water.
4. once the corruption starts spreading it is harder to deny the sinful nature of that creature and demons may be willing to make contracts or be 'friendlier'.
- Soul Stealing This spell allows for the user to steal the soul of the target and call upon it when needed after it has been stored in the conduit. This spell can also call upon the soul that is weekend to manipulate it if the user doesn't wish to remove it from the body just yet.
1. The target must be drained of their will completely and broken, almost dead, or freely given up for this spell to be successful.
2. The process must not be interrupted or the soul could be broken into shards.
3. The caster must have an object to store the soul in.
4. the spell and ritual take up to six post to complete.
- Royal Guard The royal guard is a defensive shield in the color of the users magic. This barrier deflects a users attack back at them with twice the strength of the original. This spell is passed down generation to generation from demonic royal bloodlines.
1. The caster must be of a royal demonic bloodline.
2. If the attack is strong enough it can break through the barrier instead of being deflected.
- Demon Physiology- User with this ability either is or can transform into a demon, an evil spirit, fallen angel or Satanic divinity. Most commonly user retains their general form but with some additions; horns, claws, fangs and tail are common, as are wings, more fit (muscular and/or larger) body and color change (red, blue or black dominate) but there are several kinds of demons who are far less humanoid, varying from strange, surreal or even absolutely horrific.
For practical reasons demons can be divided into three groups defined by what they are formed from:
Physical Demons aren't necessarily solid matter, but they are material/energy beings with relatively defined/stable form and often at least somewhat human-like mind. Most users that aren't originally of demonic stock have this variation. Note that demons of this group aren't necessarily any weaker than those of the other groups, they are simply more "solid" in mind and body.
Spiritual Demons are completely spiritual beings, and thus far less bound to the laws of physics or single form. Many of them think in ways that are only tangentially relatable to humans, and their forms are both transient and often downright surreal.
Ethereal Demons are often both the most powerful and ancient demons, in some ways closer to sentient concepts than anything else. As such, relating to them in any way is likely impossible.
- Claw Retraction- The user can project and retract razor-sharp claws from their fingertips for offensive purposes. Claws can be composed of energy, bone, metal, or simple keratin.
1. May take practice to retract claws.
2. Claws may not be durable.
- Contaminant Immunity- The user is immune to some known poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, etc.
1. May not be immune to all poisons or pathogens.
2. May not be immune to the poisons made by those with Poison Generation.
3. May still become ill, but not fatally.
- Enhanced Agility- User with this ability can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort.
Agility is "the ability to rapidly respond or change by adapting its initial stable configuration", the ability to change the body's position efficiently, and requires the integration of isolated movement skills using a combination of balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance.
1. Can still experience exhaustion.
2. Over time the joints of the person could become inflamed and arthritic.
3. Does not necessarily mean they can survive falls from great heights or crashes into walls.
- Enhanced Reflexes- User has enhanced reaction speed, allowing them to dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to.
1. Enhanced Speed users may be too fast to react.
2. Objects moving at tremendously quick speeds may be too difficult to dodge.
- Enhanced Jump- Users can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances. Usually comes with strong legs. In some cases a jump can fool an observer into believing the person is "Flying".
1. Not actual Flight.
2. Legs require full operation, may even require a running start.
- Flight- The user can take off with a powerful push of legs and wings. they can go up and into the air with great ease. The flight can be graceful or quite clumsy depending on the weight carried and size of the character.
1. The user must have a set of usable wings (ie: too many holes or tears could result in poor flight or none at all.) or flight is impossible.
- Demon Form and Human Shell- The user has a true demonic form and holds the true power instead of the shell form they hold around humans. The shell of the human form dissolves into shadow and reveals the true demonic form of the entity. lower ranking demons can not hold the shell of a human long so most are in their true form a good portion of the time they spend on earth.
1. The human shell takes quite a bit of power to use for extended periods of time without sustenance or a large power reserve so the shell is used primarily when dealing with humans or as a guise and only last for a as long as the user has power or is conscious.
2.When in a human form demonic powers are diminished as you are not fully connected to them, to use higher powers in this form can quickly drain power and is dangerous for low level demons.
- Demon Magic- The user is capable of using demonic magic to preform several feats such as creating, destroying, and reconstructing almost anything, and sometimes to even warp reality. This type of magic is usually used by a dark and evil entity or those related to them. These spells range in style and purpose, from Curses to reality warping, each spell drains power and can be fatal when cast without knowing how or having enough power to cast them. These spells may also corrupt the user permanently.
1. The user must have the ability and knowledge to cast the spells.
2.The user must have the components needed for the spell to work properly.
3. The user must have demon blood or have been turned into a demon to use this ability.
- Demonization- The user has the ability to change other non-demonic entities into partial demons or demonic entities. This leaves them with some of the powers and strengths of a demon, but the one turned may not be able to contain the new power of the change.
1. This ability takes a tremendous amount of power, even for high ranking demons and should be used carefully. the process is hard to complete and takes a long amount of time.
2. The user must be able to concentrate fully on the ritual at hand, if the user is unable to do this there is a high risk of failure and the subjects imminent death or transformation into an abomination.
3. The subject must be able to withstand the transformation, if they are to week they will die.
- Demonic Possession: The user has the ability to rob another being of their will and take control of their bodies and thoughts, leaving the once possessor of the body as nothing more than an a passenger in their own bodies, witnessing the events they are put through but unable to do anything more than shout in their own minds.
1. The user must have a specific target in mind and the proper power to take over the victim
2. The victim may have a strong enough will to take over and through the demonic entity out.
3. Churches and holy places while not always strong enough can cause the demon to be cast out of the victim if their faith is especially strong.
- Regenerative Healing Factor- The user can regenerate, in other words, they recreate lost or damaged tissues, and limbs, sometimes slowing, or even stopping, aging. The rate and amount of healing varies widely, some can regrow missing limbs, others must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration. They are generally in very good physical shape as their bodies are constantly reverting to a healthy state.
1. Instantly lethal attacks are likely unrecoverable.
2. Complete Disintegration or Incineration may prevent regeneration permanently.
3. Decapitation and distancing of the head away from the body will kill the user, as it prevents the brain from sending signals to the body to regenerate.
4. Wounds of extreme depth or those carrying deep emotions may not completely heal, resulting in scars.
5. Brain cells can be repaired, but if the cerebral cortex (where information, memories, awareness and consciousness are processed) is damaged, unless the user is at least master-level, complex issues may arise:
6. Since the information transmittance ceases, it stops telling the body to regenerate, killing the user.
Even if it does repair, damaged memories may not regenerate, causing the user to have nothing more than primal instincts at best.
7. As long as the cerebral cortex remains unharmed, the user is practically immortal, being able to regenerate pretty much from that one portion alone.
8. If the weapon used stays on the wound, regeneration may be slowed or stopped.
9. Pain Suppression may not be included.
10. Some forms of regeneration simply forces cell division to occur faster, rather than repairing/reviving damaged cells, and thus this actually speeds up aging shortening lifespan.
11. May still be vulnerable to disease.
12. Depending on injuries, regenerating may change.
13. Can not regenerate internal organs.
14. User is still vulnerable to suffocation or asphyxiation.
15.Users of Healing Factor Nullification can prevent the user from healing.
- Enhanced Bite- The user has particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape.
1. Has to be careful not bite down on anything potentially harmful or dangerous.
2. May still be broke against harder substances.
- Enhanced Durability- The user's physical durability (ability to endure/resist damage) is extremely high, allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
1. Since this ability isn't the same as Invulnerability, the user can only take so much damage before it finally takes an effect.
- Enhanced Endurance- Users can operate on a low power setting, allowing them to operate for an extended amount of time. They can hold their breath for longer periods of time and remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.
1. Users are still limited on how far they are available to continue.
2. May require a specific item or sustenance that would allow them to go without others.
- Enhanced Hearing- Users have ears enhanced to hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside normal range. User's ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds/conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city.
1. May be more sensitive to loud sounds.
2. Noise can limit the distance of the user's hearing range or ability to detect minor sounds.
3. Inaudibility and Silence Manipulation will make this power useless.
- Contact Hell- Users can create a seal in some form of liquid be it blood, water, or wine, to contact hell and give progress reports, check in or merely chat with others. This is mainly used by demons who spend long lengths of time on earth.
1. The user must have some form of liquid to preform the seal as well as the power necessary to cast it.
2.They must have no interruption (ie: phone calls, other humans or creatures, or have too much movement from the liquid itself.) as they must be able to concentrate to keep the connection going.
- Warp Reality- This spell can change an object or the whole realm entirely to fit the wielders taste or what they need. The spell can change water to rum and metal to gold, or even bring about raining frogs and snails, it is hard to tell what a demon would bring about, a lulling dream or a horrendous nightmare.
1. Only the highest level demons can use this ability as it takes so much power to change ones reality. None under the first hierarchy in hell can use this ability.
- Enhanced Smell- Users can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track with nothing but their nose. Some may even be able to detect lying, illnesses or tumors by which hormones/smells they excrete.
1. May be sensitive to strong smells or foul odors.
2. Does not work well when someone masks their scent.
3. Does not work on odorless materials.
4. Ability is nullified if the user's nostrils are clogged.
5. As sneezing prevents the user from being able to use this ability, tactics such as sneezing powder can nullify this ability until the sneezing wears off.
6. Hard to find someone if the user doesn't know their scent firsthand often requiring an object touched by the other person to get their scent.
7. Other scents from an area that has a large amount of people such as a battlefield can make it harder to find a specific scent.
- Enhanced Speed- Users can move far faster than the average member of the user's species. This power is not without any ill effects however, as it can strain the body.
1. User can only travel at a speed of 110 mph record speed is 149 mph for 100 yards before they become fatigued.
2. User's physical state affects their speed and endurance.
3. May suffer fatigue if the user overuses their high speed powers.
4. May be temporary in effect and limited in continuation depending on the user.
5. Speed doesn't necessarily mean maneuverability, some users may have problems with inertia and tight corners.
- Supernatural Survivability- The user is able to survive massive and even horrific injuries or damage, or almost any level of danger or circumstances. In some cases simply managing to cheat death even in seemingly inescapable and deadly situations. This ability is usable by very high level demons on;y as they are the ones with the power to do this.
1. This ability does not ensure that the user will not be banished, however it does take far more to banish the demon than normal.
2. You must send the demon back to hell in order to have a chance of getting rid of them.
- Enhanced Stamina- The user's body is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in their blood, allowing them to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time than the average member of the user's species.
1. Users can only exert oneself for so long before the excessive buildup of fatigue toxins will begin to wear them down.
- Enhanced Strength- Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight.
1. Balance, gravity, and mass still affect the user.
2. Users are still susceptible to Newton's Three Laws of Motion.
3. Strength does not equal durability. If a user were to attempt to lift something extremely heavy over their head, their bones and joints could snap.
4. May damage environment/other people without meaning or noticing.
5. There may be a limit to how strong a user can become before it's dangerous for themselves to use.
6. May be limited to certain limbs.
- Partial immortality- The user does not seem to age passed the level of maturity required by that type of demon. This of course varies with each demon, some are more along the lines of an Imp and are rather childish, while others are older like an incubus which can vary anywhere from a teenager to a mid adult. The user has an extremely long lifespan but can still die. All with the exception of Satan level devils whom it would take and archangel or god to completely eradicate.
- Predatory Instinct- The user possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of hunting and tracking. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make them a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where he is headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit.
History: Alice comes in as one of the older princess'. she has seen many years go by for the mortals of earth and sometimes has a great pity for them. They have such great dreams and yet so little time or understanding. She has no interest in most mortals, vampires and others included in this list, those who have either rose to do great things or died doing horrendous evil. She has had little interest in coming to earth except to feed and play around and cause a little havoc when things get boring. She has spent most of her time in hell presiding over the sin of lust, both blood and carnal though the latter is her favorite.
As a young demon she wandered as she pleased though the human realm with her mother. Her mother showed her what strange things lay in the world of man and beast. Her mother died shortly after her becoming 'of age' to demon kind when her father went on a trip to discuss business with another Devil. He has become cold and distant, not that he was a particularly good father to begin with but at least then he had pretended to be there. He has a volatile temper and often will kill someone whom disagrees with him or just irks him. She has learnt that she may in fact be far safer from him in the human world than her own castle sometimes, though occasionally he is like a father, but its rare.
Though as of recent centuries she has been watching the magic council and the members for a while, most of the time simply out of boredom though she does catch a few tidbits here and there that catch her eye, including the divinity that watches as well. She has considered going and introducing herself just to see what kind of things would happen but has not made up her mind, but it is almost time for a feed again. As her father is a Devil he could care less about what she does so long as she completes her duties and does not oppose him or the higher ups, her mom being dead doesn't really care either quiet obviously.
Even as a demon Alice does often get lonely but she is not about to give in to the old fools of the court council. She despises what they are, old men trying to 'make a proper princess' like she would settle for any lesser male demon just to appease them, sure she puts on a show to keep up pretenses for listing to keep her father from being cross, but other than that she would rather wed a human if it came down to it. As disgusting as the species is they are interesting when a particularly bright one comes along. She has had many eons to think about this and will eventually pick one or another to continue the line, but until then she will have her fun.