Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let come what may

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Let come what may - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 5:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Tasia stretched in her chair. The air was warm with a slight breeze. Wonderfully comfortable with fabulous sun. She was on the roof of her apartment laying in a sun chair. She lay nude, just enjoying the sun, her more animalistic characteristics thanking her for allowing them to breath. She thought about her life so far. She had been going to school more often, meeting new people. Though the ones close to her. Hina, Camula, and of course Sora. They remained the ones who knew her best. She got up and walked down to her apartment shuffling around to find a dress and some flipflops. It seemed that was her signature. She never really liked wearing much clothing. Never know when the urge to shift may come in handy. She grabbed the cloth Camula gave her on their first meeting and looked at it longingly. She hadn't seen the vampiric queen in so long. Though truth be told, she wasn't sure how to get find the woman. Cam always found her. She tossed the cloth in a bag with a bottle of water and an apple and set out. She decided she needed some social contact in her life. Her sites were set on the warehouse where her beloved lived with his comrades. Though who knows what she could find along the way.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Kagi smiled. "Any help would be appreciated I assure you....Zero?" he chuckled. "Zero......has a rather.........unique perspective on things."

Kim snorted. "Unique is putting it nicely." He said bounding up and clomping onto Kagi from behind who started growling. He wasn't one for it and Kim knew it..........Kim leaned on him more and more until Kagi shifted becoming a beautiful white wolf to Kim's black and they raced off into the foliage.

Shou got up and walked over looking off into the gardens. "Kira is always optimistic. Zero?" he looked at the gardens. "Well I'd swear if he could make everything pitch black crimson red with skulls he'd be happy."

Sora chuckled as he walked up and stood with Tasia. "Yes well It comes with his job." he said shrugging and then smiled at Tasia. "Any help is welcome as you are....as much as you like to return here. I'm sure Kagi would love to make a friend a little less....well hyper?"

Shou snorted. "Kagi is the sort to enjoy just walking through the gardens and nature.........Kim is entirely too high strung for him me? I can't even begin to walk and enjoy nature and Sora deals with things all the way around."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Tasia nodded. "Well I mean. You said it was just a mistake right. Something about a number. Well, with the plants you have here... I can mix up a sort of... Well there are a lot of natural plants in here.. their pollen combined at the right doses could cause the man to sleep. And depending on the potency could even cause amnesia. If he sleeps long enough, and assuming everything was computerized.. All you would have to do is get a computer wiz to hack in to both sides and change the number on the paperwork. Best part is, when he wakes up he won't even remember buying the warehouse to begin with. But when he does realize he purchased it, all his paperwork will reflect that of the correct warehouse number. And lastly, since its all natural the body will destroy it with no evidence of fowl play." She looked at Sora to see what he thought. Her plan was a bit risky but, the least... aggressive. Or so she thought. Granted all her ideas of how vampires and demons dealt with things of this nature could be corrupted by folk lore and rumors. No one "seemed" as nasty as you would imagine them to be.. Of course... nothing is always how it seems. She stood twisting her fingers nervously wondering if her plan sounded stupid or too, what was the word kids used for outrageous ideas... too hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Sora looked at her and smiled. "It would work if the man was human." he said lightly. "Unfortunately tonics have no effect on a vampire unless it's in the blood of the person they feed from.....this guy is one. So it would be hard to get him to drink it and I'm not willing to risk you or anyone else to get him to ingest it."

Kuri looked over and pondered things. "True....."

Misute wasn't thrilled about pipping up it felt too much like dealing with hsi fathers family but at the same token. This guy was forcing them out of there home because of a mix up with numbers. "Tasia.....does he have to drink it or breathe it in?" He asked looking at her. "A vampire might not be willing to drink it and it's risky if someone ingests it but......what about breathing it in? Or can it be made in a way so as to inject it?" he asked timidly. "Ingesting it might not work but introduced to the body directly very few vampires have the ability to reject it........"

Kagi looked over at Misute. "It's not a bad concept the interjecting but it would mean getting close enough to do the deed."

"Don't have to get close.......just have to point him out to me if it can be injected........." Kuri let his fingers touch Hades on his leg. "I can do the rest form miles away. He'll never see it coming. Sora wants it handled without killing the fool if possible."

Sora sighed. "Yes.........I've dealt with enough death for a while I don't wish for anymore. If one of those is a viable option I see no reason to not try it. It would certainly make things easier as to the computer..."

Kuri snorted. "Sora....don't forget what my family employs and does. That's the easy part."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 9:08 pm

Tasia thought. She scruffed her forehead a bite. Well the idea was for him to inhale it. That would be as easy as... well.. she held up her hand and a slight breeze began to blow pushing pollen from the flower she had just awoken moments ago. Twirling the air around them enough to demonstrate her point than she dropped her hand and the breeze instantly stopped, the pollen lazily dancing to the ground. The problem however occurs with him being a vampire. Vampires don't breathe. Not actively anyways. From what I can tell they mimic the motions enough to blend in with society. Being dead... they don't actively need air. As far as I can tell anyways. I could be completely wrong. I just know I can never feel the air inside them moving the way I can with us. Not until they feel someone looking at them. Injection may be the best option to insure he gets the full dose. But then comes... Well I have only been taking botany for a short while. My natural affinity gives me an advantage but as I said I don't have much experience with Vampires. I do know they are stronger than humans in a lot of ways and may not react to the same, what did you call it, tonic, the way a human would. At any rate they would need a much stronger dose and if I make it too strong we risk sending the man into a coma. Granted thats nothing a vampire can't easily survive. But we would risk drawing more attention than we want. At any rate I would need to make a few batches and find a vampire willing to be our guinea pig so I could get it right. And I am not sure we have enough time for that. perhaps if you know others with more experience. They might be able to mix the tonic properly. She frowned. Saddened that she wasn't good enough to help. She felt as though she let them down. She looked at Sora. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 12:29 am

Sora shook his head. "It's not your fault.....your right though unless there a Death Pulse or Crusnik they don't have the normal traits. We hybrids are different because of how we were created." He side as he thought about it he didn't know.......how to make this work.

"I could........" Misute started to say and Kuri gave him a sharp look.

"Sarubia would kill me if I allowed you to don't even think of it!" Kuri said sharply sternly to him and Misute looked at him.

"But I can reject it before it takes full effect Kuri........."

"Absolutely NOT." He looked at Misute. "Sarubia would allow no harm to you at all and that would count as harm Misute. You're not someone that can be risked he's not very forgiving to those who would harm you." Kuri shook his head. "I suppose you could put it this way he's extremely protective of what is his. HIs family what he considers precious to him. And risking your health in any way isn't happening. Besides.....what may affect you could have no effect at all on him your a Crusnik Misute he's a vampire straight up."

Misute nodded. "Sorry."

"Don't be. Just don't be so willing to risk your health........you have no idea not yet of just how truly precious you are to him. I don't want to know what Saru would do if he lost you in any way."

Misute nodded.

Kuri looked over at them. "So you just need someone who will test it out huh? I can put in a call to Saru and see if he can spare someone.....they'll do it even if they complain but to keep the hybrids safe I'd rather not do it here."

Kagi sighed. "Your all overthinking this." He looked over at her. "Your tonic if injected will have an effect on him. The tick is to affect a vampire you have to make it at least three times stronger. His body will try to reject it if it's lower then that. Higher won't kill him and even if he falls into a coma most vampires recover from that quickly."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am

She looked at Kuri and nodded. She looked at Sora and the others, all around her. She nodded to them. I suppose you are right. I um... I have most of the equipment I need at my house. I can get the rest from the school. I have a botany project coming up so I needed to get some extra stuff anyways. All I will need is a place here I can set up my workbench and access to wifi. And perhaps a little help. someone who knows Vampires, the type this guy is anyways, who could maybe help me pick the proper plants that would have the most effect. Other than that it shouldn't take more than a few hours to brew up a couple tubes. Um... Maybe we should run this by Zero and Kira. Let them know whats going on and be available.. just incase you. At the end of the day I honestly hope Kira can find the paperwork they need and get through this legally. I mean. Vampires still abide by the law. Right? She stepped closer to Sora and took his hand again, this time worried. The more she thought about this the more scared she became. What if he found out she was involved. Everyone here had people to keep them safe. She lived alone. and there was no way a young kid of an elf hybrid could match up to a Vampire of any stature. She swallowed nervously and reminded herself Sora wouldn't let anything happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Sora smiled. "A place to make this is easy." He said as he hugged her. "As to letting Kira and Zero know that will be easy I'm sure they'll be back here in a little bit to let me know if they found the paperwork." He looked at her he knew she was worried and frightened messing with vampires could be dangerous. Highly so...."I'll never let anything happen to you."

Shou whistled as Sora said that and chuckled. "I feel bad for the guy if he threatens you Tasia. As sweet as our Sora is, he's also highly protective. If that guy even twitches wrong towards you he'll be sorry. He does have a tigers temper."

Sora shook his head and looked at Shou. "I have my fathers. Kira is sweet unless you manage to piss him off."

Kim shivered. "So not going there ever.......I like it when he's sweet. But it's not even Kira's temper I'm worried about. Tasia has become part of our family I'm more worried about making Aoi, Neikan or Zero mad Kira won't have the chance."

Kagi sighed. "If your trying to reassure her it sounds more like your trying to frighten her."

Shou smirked. "True...........it does sound that way but if he sniffs towards her wrong.......none of them may get the chance."

Kim nodded. "Too true. Sora brought her here. That makes her part of our family and no one messes with our family." Kim said grinning.

Sora kept her tucked into his side. "When we get everything if it becomes the only option we have I can easily make sure you have a space to work." He looked down at her.

Kuri shook his head. "It won't get traced back to her so it won't be a problem either way. If it gets traced back to anywhere it'll be my family. And that's fine.....let him come mess with us. He'll regret it." Kuri said shrugging as he looked at them then looked at Tasia and chuckled that probably needed a better explanation. "After all he'll be messing with the Yakuza then."

Misute shook his head. "Kuri.....I think that's the most frightening thing to most people."

"Good it keeps people in line." Kuri said ruffling his hair. "Saru works hard to stay as Aoi's enforcer and this vampire is causing problems in places he doesn't belong."

"Hey asshole if he gets in that deep his ass is mine. We clear?" Zero said as he walked in with Kira who sighed.

They had used Zero's ability to teleport to get there and back and Kira looked at Sora.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Tasia smiled when he hugged her. She hugged back, turning her head to kiss his cheek and whispering in his ear, I always feel safe when I'm with you. she knew the others could hear her but she did speak rather low, hoping they would be respectful enough not to draw attention to it. As the hugged ended and Sora kept her there close to him she laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes for a moment and taking a slow deep breath in. Just taking the scents and her surroundings in. Her eyes opened and she smiled chuckling at the others. It made her feel good to hear them call her family already. She looked at Sora You know, if I didn't know any better, I would say we were as good as married already. She said this low too. Then looked back at the others, jumping a little as she heard Zero and Kira walk up. They had been standing close to the entrance still and she didn't hear the door open. She wasn't familiar with Teleporting yet, though she had heard rumors of it being a power. There is still so much I don't know about this world. Death Pulse, Crusnik, Yakuza. Who knew there were so many different breeds of Vampires. Its, a bit over whelming. She was still slightly nervous. She knew she wouldn't be harmed. Atleast not majorly. But the idea of all this was still scary. Her hand moved up and caressed the crystal around her neck, her fingers caressing its surface like she did every night when she went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 1:19 am

Sora held her gently as he looked down at her. "Marriage?" He repeated and tipped his head he wasn't all that familiar with that term but looked at his kin and chuckled. "I suppose they figure your already my....mate?" He said looking at her. Speaking softly lowly and when it came to this thankfully they might be a rowdy bunch but they left it alone.

Zero looked over and shook his head. "Let me explain a bit about the Vampires..." He said walking up and for once not swearing although controlling himself was going to give him a raging headache later. He looked at her and sighed. "You wouldn't know because your not a vampire so the hierarchy isn't something you'd know." He looked at them. Then at her perhaps this would help her to understand.

"Vampires are the base and first. Undead they need not breathe nor take in human food but you know that much. Many myths are wrong. Silver or Iron will kill a vampire and a wooden cross? Is just annoying....." He looked at her and then reached back grabbing Kira yanking him forwards hearing him yelp. "This one here is a Crusnik. Crusnik are the same as a normal vampire except for the fact that they have a body heat, can blush breathe, and....a little known fact so please do not tell anyone there heart beats a thousand beats a minute....." Zero looked at Kira. "But.....if your friends with a vampire it would be best to ask them if there Crusnik if they are and you value there friendship do not offer them anything with human blood.....it will kill them with smallest drop they are highly allergic to it."

Kira looked at him. "Zero you didn't have to pull me over to say that."

Zero ignored him and then pointed back at Kuri. "He's a death pulse.....like a Crusnik they have warmth, blush and Unlike them they have a pulse and his heart beats slower then a humans. He also needs to consume both human food and blood but doesn't have the fatal allergy. There are many different off shoots to the vampires but to go over them would take forever Inu, among them Vampwolf or Vampire-werewolf." He looked at her and shook his head. "However the last one.....well....I'd ask that Asshole....." He said jerking his thumb over his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 1:33 am

He had been there for only a few minutes, long enough to hear the word "yakuza". That word immediately piqued his interest because, well, he was the leader of the Yakuza after all. A darkly amused smiled spread across his features as he leaned off the wall of the building. "Did I hear someone say Yakuza?" he asked lowly, a dark amusement audible in his voice. He uncrossed his arms as he began to make his way over to the rest of the group.

He wore tight, black skinny jeans that seemed as though the knees of the jeans had been shredded and his shirt was red with three human skulls on them. His hair was the most striking feature he probably had, a vibrant red that was comparable to Mujo's. However, Sarubia's hair color was slightly darker. And his tattoos made it seem as though his head and arms had been sewn onto his body. He didn't seem to fit in with anyone there at all.

"The Yakuza is, for lack of a better term, my family," he said as he came to stand beside Zero. "We're an...interesting group. Many call us a crime ring. I prefer to look at us as dark businessmen and women." He chuckled and licked his lips before he said anything else. "We're not a type of vampire, but there are plenty of vampires in the Yakuza."
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:01 am

Tasia giggled a little and nodded at Sora. She started to explain that marriage and mate were basically the same when Zero spoke up.  She listened intently. The more information he gave,
the more questions she had. And then her eyes shifted to the new person.  His appearance seemed different though his style seemed relative of Kuri and Misute.  She took a moment before responding.   So this man.. The one I am making the tonic for.  What is he? She spoke before realizing they hadn't filled Zero and Kira in on the tonic plan.  She blushed some.  Guess now was as good a time as any.  She rubbed the back of her head and stepped out of her flip flops.  Feeling the ground beneath her feet made her feel better.   Then she thought of another question and asked it before Zero had a chance to answer.  Is this warehouse like the others.. I mean.... is there a floor under the dirt? Like.. I know the trees roots would have to go through the floor, but is it still there? She started to push the dirt around with her feet a little.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:13 am

Zero looked at her before he could answer the first she asked a second and sighed. "A normal pain in my ass vampire." He said shrugging and glanced at Kira. "I keep telling you I'll have it finished in less then a second if you just give me his damn name."

Kira looked at him. "No. If he just falls over dead for a vampire it will cause nothing but problems Zero."

"I never said I was gonna kill the asshole Kira. Just put the fear of death into him." Zero retorted irritated.

Sora sighed as the brothers broke down into an argument again. "There's no man made stone....what you feel now is the ground of the warehouse." He said looking down at the soil. "We don't care for it....it's not overly comfortable to lay down on or smell beneath the soil."

Misute finally gave in and gave his books to Kuri who accepted them without a word and walked the distance over to Sarubia. He walked up and tucked himself into Sarubia's side sighing softly he was handling it better then he normally would all the chaos and randomness around him no longer breaking down into panic attacks. "Tasia....." Misute spoke up to catch her attention. "This is Sarubia."

Sora glanced back at them and shook his head. "You arrive as mysteriously as always Saru." He said addressing the redhead both he and Kuri with there red hair one would think would stand out in a crowd....yet they came and went as if nothing more then shadows themselves when they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:21 am

"If we're planning to deal with these buildings, I wouldn't waste too much time on them..." he said offhandedly. "Dealing with people is something I've become...rather talented with as of these days," he mused before he looked at the woman in the group. "Normal vampires are rather simple for me to deal with...I don't even have to kill them. All I have to do is meet with them..." he said lowly and wrapped his arm around Misute, who had tucked himself into his side.

He looked at Sora and snorted at the hybrid's remark about him being mysterious.
"I'm not really that mysterious. I just don't make a lot of fucking noise when I show up anywhere is all.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:40 am

Tasia smiled softly at Misute. Then to Saru. Its a pleasure to meet you. I am Tasia. Sora's.. um.. Gir... Ma... um.. Tasia. They had talked about dating so normally she would say girlfriend... But there were different terms in this world so she wasn't exactly sure what they would call her. And being that her and Sora had not "mated" yet, being his mate sounded too formal. Or atleast, she didn't want to push that line yet without having the discussion with Sora first. She then looked at Sora. I wouldn't be able to do it myself... We would need a group of people with the abilities similar to mine who could move earth. And a stone slap would make it easier to ensure structural stability, but I mean.. If all else fails and the location doesn't matter but the housing itself... Well.. Theres no reason we couldn't just move the building themselves. She pointed to 2 rocks on the ground and demonstrating again by using her powers to lift the 2 small rocks having them trade places and gently returning them to the ground. I would say we would need atleast 5 of us with decent enough strength to move this one with all the roots and everything in tact. and 2, maybe 3 to move the other one.. Assuming it is just an empty warehouse with the stone slab still intact. And then ofcourse, trade the numbers. That would require a lot more paperwork to go through but its another option, not resulting in death. That is if you have enough witches, warlocks, or elves at your disposal. Tasia had been practicing her powers a lot lately and was quite proud of herself for being confidant using them. And happy she was around people who would not judge her for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 3:03 am

Sora looked at her as she stammered through it and shook his head. "My mate." he finished for her 'mating' aside being together was more then just that and glanced at Sarubia. "I meant even your scent doesn't arrive until you do or rather choose to make yourself known." He said shrugging.

He did pause though as Sarubia said he could handle it and Tasia said something about moving the buildings and shook his head. "I'd rather not move them.......it's not about just being sentimental our family is buried here." He said and so long as they lived they would protect them keep the humans form 'digging' and finding them hurting them after death. Kagi was big on that one. He did though look at Sarubia....could he really ask such a thing?

Kira though turned and smiled at Sarubia. "If that's the case I can entrust this entire mess to you Saru? The man has been nothing but a headache." He'd happily default this to Sarubia no one who did business usually like to get on Sarubia's bad side. Kira......could move the building himself but the strain would be great and even then. He glanced at Tasia. "I'd rather not see you get hurt even with others to help you moving something of this scale could cause you serious harm. I'm capable of fixing a lot but there are some things even I can not heal."

Misute made no move to touch his back any part of it the scaring as much as he himself considered it disgusting and hideous it annoyed and frustrated as well as hurt Saru when he started that so he ignored it. He was happily tucked into his side though feeling much better now that Sarubia had his arm around him.

Kira looked at Tasia and smiled "You have some creative ideas Tasia but dealing with a vampire can be dangerous highly so. I hate to say it but we're naturally designed to be the perfect predator...and quiet often what works on any other magical race perfectly can backfire with a vampire, I'd rather not take an avenue that risks lives..if I can help it.." he said shaking his head then sighed. "In the art of business Sarubia has a talent for getting people to accept his deals.... Saru you do a lot of business so you may have heard of him...Hojo Nakamora is the name of the man who bought the warehouses and believes it's these ones....."

Sora nodded. "I'm for which ever option that keeps my kin safe and keeps any harm from befalling Tasia in all honesty."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 7:10 am

Sarubia had been about to get angry for being ignored when everyone quickly worked to divert the subject back to what he had originally said. Clearly, this girl was of some importance to them, and for that she should be thankful. He cleared his throat as he calmed himself before speaking, "As I was saying, I tend to have a way with people these days..." He looked at them all, his crimson gaze landing on the woman once again. "We vampires...tend to get angry when we get attacked. Our true instincts come out the more you put our lives in danger. If our bodies override our heads...well...it doesn't go so well for the ones who are causing us problems," he said before he chuckled and let a dark smile spread across his features once more. "If you were up against me, that drug would work against you. I don't just get angry, I get down right violent. What would be designed to put me down would make me stay on my feet. See, us vampires don't all work the same. It's one reason we've not been eradicated by the hunters of the world."

With that said, he turned to look at Kira. "You have my word that he'll accept my business arrangement and that I won't kill him. Those two things are the main priority, yes?" he said. "If I can get him to agree, I expect a favor in the future. Do we have a deal...my precious little beauty?"
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 10:04 am

Tasia watched the man. Listened to him. The way he looked at her and smiled made her a little uneasy and she gripped to Sora a bit tighter, swallowing her nerves. I... I... iiiI just wanted to help. I just wanted to see Sora smile again.. I don't know much about myself Mr. Sarubia. I know I am an elf and I know I am a Shifter. I am not very good at shifting though, and I am too young to inexperienced to go against a vampire myself. I know that. So all I know is plants. You know vampires though so if the tonic won't work than I'm sorry. And thank you for teaching me something. If moving an entire chunk of the earth so the grave sites can remain in tact would make it all go away. Than thats what I can do. I have managed that kind of power once before. I know it can hurt. Believe me. But that pain is nothing if it means making my mate happy. But I guess.. I don't have too. You seem to have the best solution out of all of us. So thank you Sir Sarubia. She spoke in all seriousness and fear. The thought of the power it would take took her back to the night her power was unleashed. The night she escaped. She recalled the pain she was in afterwards. She recalled waking up in a cave days later not remembering much of anything. And the nightmares that still occur to this day uncovering bit by bit of what happened that night. she knew that power could come at a cost. But it was a price she would pay if it would make her new family happy. She moved her head to look down to the ground. She Just wanted it all to go away so they could be happy. So Sora could be happy.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 11:49 am

Sora looked at her as she seemed so frightened. "Tasia, we know you wish to help, but part of this family means nothing falls solely on one person, no matter our flaws we're there for each other and help each other. You don't ever have to take everything on by yourself." He said as he tipped her chin so she'd look up at him gently and smiled at her.

Zero looked at Kira about to say no you don't......he was certain Aoi wouldn't be thrilled with Kira owing anyone a debt of any sort.

Kira looked at Sarubia and reached up to remove the scarf he wore to cover his head he was hard to tell if you looked at him if he was a male or female. Kira shifted before Zero could stop him and walked up to Sarubia. "Do this for me Sarubia get him to agree and leave my son and his kin alone......and you will have a debt from me to be paid in the future when you ask."

Zero looked at Kira..."Kira...."

"It's alright." Kira looked back at him. "Sarubia has worked a long time with us. I know he will keep his word to me. If he can do this I will owe him a favor."

"Being indebted to him......." Zero said warily looking at Sarubia and Kira shook his head.

"Zero.......let it be." Kira warned. "This choice is mine to make and I am making it." He turned back to Sarubia and brought his hand up breaking his skin with his fangs and held out his hand to Sarubia as he had in the past when making agreements with Sarubia.

"You don't know what his favor will be!" Zero said looking at Sarubia and then at Kira worried but Zero himself had never dealt with Sarubia directly.

It was irritating him beyond belief he had dealt with Sarubia in the past and when the power surged and pushed Zero back Kira narrowed his eyes. "Enough! I'm am more then aware of what it means to make a deal or contract of any sort with Sarubia. Your making entirely too much out of this. He never asks more of me then I can give."

Zero sighed. "Fine but..."

"Trust me if your worried Aoi already knows what's going on and what I am doing if he was worried about Sarubia would ask of me he'd be here already." Kira said gently. "Saru has long been a friend ours. I trust him and believe him when he says he can handle this. He'll not let me down it's not his way....Zero....I realize you don't know him and other then Kuri and little Misute no one else here except perhaps Sora does as well. But...let me state this clearly about the Leader of the Yakuza. He will never offer his services or say something that he does not clearly believe in or that he can do. He doesn't waste his time or anyone else's by making false statements or promises he can not keep." Kira looked at Zero who fell silent and looked away then looked Kira looked again at Sarubia and held his hand up.

"If you can get this man to back off and not kill him the favor is yours." Kira said holding up his hand. Because of his gentle nature and because he was one of the Kings when he did this he always assured Sarubia he would keep his end by offering him his blood to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Sarubia sighed and responded to the woman before him, "Helping by trying to do everything yourself isn't going to accomplish anything." He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "And don't call me mister. My name is Sarubia Hitogoroshi. You should call me Sarubia," he said before he turned to look at Kira and smiled.

Having the feminine vampire coming up to him like that and being so bold and confident...it was always so amusing. "You have my word, my little prince. I will get him to agree to my deal without killing him..." with that said, he took the offered wrist and brought it up to his mouth and sank his fangs in and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Tasia looked up at Sora. She nodded what bit she could to Sarubia acknowledging his comments. She starred into Sora's eyes hers almost glowing from the life all around her. She spoke low, speaking mostly only to Sora but knew the others could and would hear. And it was their right if they were family. I don't know how to not do things myself. If I've ever had a problem... I've always ever been the only thing I could count on. Aside from Claudia. And there was only so much she could really do or they would have... well she would have been in the same position I was in. And since I escaped, Other than a little help from a playboy werewolf I got a little too familiar with, I've had to figure everything out.. On my own. And I know this technically isn't my problem, since its not technically my home... not yet anyways. But you. You are my mate. And I know you will protect me from all the vampires and bad guys in the world if it came down to it. So when I hear you have a problem, its mine too. And I just.. -sighs- ... I guess I just need to learn that thanks to you my love... I'm not the only one I can count on anymore. She leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed Sora. A bit deeper and longer than she probably should have infront of everyone but She didn't seem to care. When she finally pulled away she smiled and changed that subject. Come show me around the warehouse. She turned to everyone. Pleasure meeting you Sarubia, Kira, Zero. Kuri and Misute. I hope to see my new friends soon. I would like to know if that book helps Misute. with that she waved and started to walk away from the entrance area and more into the home of her new family.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 12:59 am

Sora looked at her and hugged her as she spoke and sighed. "We went through it Tasia....my Kin and I." he said looking at her having returned the kiss for what it was worth, all the heat and passion returned. He reached up and gently ran his fingers along her cheek. "We were all believed we had to handle our weight by ourselves but that weight on one alone can be crushing....I would not be here today if not for the love of this family." He said gently. "It will take time step by step but.....we're here to help you along the way." Sora said gently to her. Then began to guide her through the vast warehouse and the others that were connected a total of four all like this one vast and full of life inside.

Kira shivered as Sarubia sank his fangs into his wrist and looked at Sarubia as he fed from him. Sealing the deal he would make sure he accepted the deal to leave these warehouses alone and not kill him the rest......Kira never specified and Sarubia knew it.

Misute had nodded and smiled. "I'm sure it will." he said in response to her . Kuri nodded as well.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Tasia walked slowly with Sora enjoying the tour. It was a wondrous and amazing place. Like a paradise. this is an amazing place. You are so lucky to live here. I could only dream of a home like this. She kissed Soras cheek before letting go of his hand and morphing down into her cat form. Raven black fur covering her body, she lept out of the dress that now covered her and onto a tree climbing up to a tall branch where she could see most of her surroundings. She stood there like gazing out all around enchanted by the beauty.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 2:23 am

Sarubia drank from Kira for a long while, making sure to relish in the flavor and the feeling he got from Kira's blood. There was nothing else like it in the world. Nothing could hope to compare to feeding from Kira except maybe feeding from Aoi, and that, he was certain, would only happen if he was dying.

When Sarubia had finished feeding and had taken all that he could, he released Kira's arm and rose his head as he licked his lips. "As promised my little prince, I'll remove the problem...and I won't kill him...the deal is set and sealed..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let come what may   Let come what may - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let come what may
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: