Posts : 386
Join date : 2013-09-29
Age : 26
Location : The Dark Abyss
|Subject: Haru Kōtaishi (遥 皇太子) Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:40 am|| |
Haru Kōtaishi (遥 皇太子).Meaning of Name:
Distant Crowned Prince.Nickname:
Mura (斑, irregularity; lack of uniformity).Face Claim:
He's a highly coveted basketball player who is predicted to be a highly sought after scout for international teams. He's also a magic user.AppearanceVisible Age:
20.Date of Birth:
March 6th.Human Eye Color:
Violet.Human Hair Color:
Lavender. Type of Build/Body:
Tall, lean and muscular, Haru is built like an athlete.Height:
155 lbs.Distinguishing Marks:
Japanese, German & English.Religious views:
Atheist.Ethics, Values, Morals: Racial InformationRace:
Vampire.Class: Rank: Vampire InformationBlood Rank:
Shadow-Walker.Personality InformationLikes: Dislikes: Quirks & Habits: Fears:
Not being loved by anyone, being alone, and being hated by those he trusts.Aspirations: Personality: Organization AffiliationOrganization Name: Rank:Class: RelationshipsSexual Orientation:
None.Current Partner(s) Link(s):
Sakura Kōtaishi.Biological Father:
Clovis Kōtaishi.Siblings: Misute-Rareta KōtaishiChildren:
None.Other Family Members: Racial AbilitiesAbilities
- Supernatural Beauty- User is supremely beautiful and use it to affect others. This power is divided into two separate but interlocking aspects:
~The user is always, and under any circumstances, physically, personally and socially perfect, graceful and flawless, without anything that would make them look unattractive or distract from their presence. They are perfectly aware how to increase their appeal by apparel, action or choice of words, but even these are simply details to enhance their natural appeal. For example, someone with this ability rising straight from the bed after hard nights partying and wearing rattiest possible clothes would make even best supermodel primped to perfection look homely in comparison.
~Secondly user is able to affect other people, both by affecting their minds, emitting pheromones and generally being a perfect companion and/or object of admiration. At the lower level user could make complete stranger treat them like their closest friend in only a few minutes and be perfectly willing to help them in any way they need. Someone with more power could make anyone treat them like someone who is privileged to do and get anything they wish and be admired and even loved for it. At the higher level user could make people fulfill their smallest suggestion, although not against their deepest principles. At the most powerful they could simply eradicate free will, making everyone slavishly devoted to the user and willing to do anything to please them.
- Supernatural Survivability- The user is able to survive massive and even horrific injuries or damage, or almost any level of danger or circumstances. In some cases simply managing to cheat death even in seemingly inescapable and deadly situations.
- Unnatural Presence- The user's mere presence in an area or proximity to an individual can result in bizarre changes to the surrounding areas including loss of superpowers, weather changes, paranoia and hostility in people in the area and inexplicable disasters.On the negative side to the positive effects of a Super star arriving, without being aware were. The feeling of being in the presence of something grand or powerful, of something pure peaceful or in a chaotic situation that everything suddenly will be without explanation alright.
- Enhanced Agility- User with this ability can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort.
***Agility is "the ability to rapidly respond or change by adapting its initial stable configuration", the ability to change the body's position efficiently, and requires the integration of isolated movement skills using a combination of balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance.
- Peak Human Agility: User's agility is at the peak of perfection. Although, not a supernatural level.
- Supernatural Agility: User's agility is superior to what natural can accomplish
- Absolute Agility: User's ability is limitless, it is impossible to strike the user.
- Enhanced Combat-The user is unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become super-humanly skilled in their use of weaponry.
- Enhanced Durability-The user's physical durability (ability to endure/resist damage) is extremely high, allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
- Enhanced Endurance-Users can operate on a low power setting, allowing them to operate for an extended amount of time. They can hold their breath for longer periods of time and remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.
- Enhanced Senses-The user has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, touch and/or feel more than an average member of their species.
- Night Vision- User has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.
- Enhanced Speed- Users can move much faster than the average member of their species, some near or at the speed of sound, or even faster. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high speed travel, including friction, g-force, inertia, etc.
- Enhanced Strength- Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight.
- Regenerative Healing Factor- The user can rapidly regenerate, in other words, they recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs, sometimes slowing, or even stopping, aging. The rate and amount of healing varies widely (see Levels of Regeneration), some can regrow missing limbs, others must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration. They are generally in very good physical shape as their bodies are constantly reverting to healthy state.
- Minor to moderate wounds heal near-instantaneously, to the point of as though they never happened.
- Lost limbs and internal organs may be completely regenerated.
- Damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent.
- Cellular senescence is drastically reduced, if not completely halted, granting decelerated aging/eternal youth.
- Critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
- User can regenerate as long as the head/brain is damaged to no more than a certain level.
- Disease Immunity
- User is near-completely unaffected by toxin or drugs.
- Destruction of the head is one of the few sure methods to ensure the user of this level's death.
- Healing strength may be so powerful, the blood is enriched with healing powers that can be used to heal others.
- Tumorous cells may actually be multiplied via regeneration as they are considered living cells.
- Cellular regeneration and rejuvenation would be so powerful, the user would be close to true immortality.
- Brain cells and nerves can be completely repaired, to the point of keeping the mind intact.
- Decapitation can be reduced in effectiveness as the user can reattach their heads an seal the cut.
- Contaminant Immunity
- User is forever in their optimal health and physical prime.
- Tumorous cells will be healed to the point of returning to their optimal, healthy form.
- The only way to inflict long term exhaustion and injury on the user is to use attacks faster than the speed of regeneration at a repeated rate.
Blood Consumption- The user can absorb (usually by ingesting) the blood and/or bodily fluids of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes.
- User may regenerate completely as long as one cell or even molecule remains intact.
- Decapitation would be pointless as user can regenerate a head, or the head can regenerate a whole new body.
- Impossible to exhaust or permanently injure, regardless of attack speed.
- Removal of soul or temporal erasure are the only methods of killing the user.
Blood Empowerment-User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come into contact with or are near blood, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the blood or even slow or stop aging.
Vampirization- The user can transform other beings into vampires. Usually humans are most common in the transformation, but other beings can also become vampires as well.
**Requires a certain action to function, ranging from a bite/blood-sucking to a specific ritual like removing all of the blood in the candidate and replacing it with the vampire's blood.
Natural Weaponry- The user possesses some form of natural weaponry, including claws, fangs, horns, beaks, clubbed tails, etc., and know how to use them.
Claw Retraction- The user can project and retract razor-sharp claws from their fingertips for offensive purposes.
Fang Retraction- The user's teeth are abnormally sharp and can deliver a deadly bite. In some cases, the teeth may even be retractable.
Enhanced Bite- The user has particularly strong bite, because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, Exactly what they can bite depends on the jaw-strength,and resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape.
Training, Combat, & SkillsStrengths:
(list at least five of your character's strengths.)Weaknesses:
(list at least five of your character's weaknesses.)*Spells: Special Abilities:*Other:BackgroundHistory: