Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

It was evening not quite dusk but getting close and she was running for her life.  What was she running from though?  At this point she honestly didn't know anymore.  She had been running for days, had it been weeks? Maybe a month?  She wasn't really sure of anything.  She hadn't had a good rest, meal, or even a moment of peace since she escaped.  Every crick and crackle the woods made had her on edge. She was so very weary but didn't want to stop. She would look behind her to see if anything was actually coming after her and by the time she had turned around she ran smack dab face first into.. something or someone she wasn't sure.  It had knocked her back onto the ground and her vision was blurry she would squint and blink trying to make out the object cursing under her breath at the pain rushing to the back of her head where she had hit it on a rock.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

Solomon had decided he would go back to his roots and spend some time in the woods, this wasn't his old home with his pack but it was good enough for now. He was a werewolf finally back in his natural territory and it felt great, he had just spent a couple months prowling in the city having a good time and meeting a lot of people but he loved the woods, the trees, the dirt all the smells...everything...wandering lost in his memories of home he never saw the girl coming until -whack!- and on his rear he fell... "What the heck was that?!" he exclaimed when he looked up and saw quite a beauty...."who would have thought i would run into a treasure like you out here" he said, solomon was always very flirtatious. he stood and stretched out his hand to help the young lady up.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:44 am

Tasks would look up fear and terror written all over her face though concentration was too.  She would sit up and after a moment her sight would become clearer.  She would look the man over from head to toe.  She couldn't help but notice how attractive he was but that soon left her thoughts as she noticed his outstretched hand.  She would shy away at first not wanting to take it.  Then she realized she was far to tired and losing blood to have any hope of outrunning him even for a moment.  Like it or not, she was at his mercy.  She would take his hand and stand up.  She was a little wobbly but would soon steady herself.   t...tr...treasure? Me?[ she would look down.  Her once white tank top was now a dingy dirt covered stained brown color and was so ripped up it barely covered her perky little blossoming godson.  Her denim shorts weren't far from the same covering just enough to keep her modest.  Her hair was a dull dirty black pulled into a matted hadn't been brushed in weeks ponytail and her boots were definitely worn.  Her body was covered with cuts and bruises though nothing too serious aside from the gash on the back of her head.  She would look back up at him.  It was obvious she had been out here for a while.   I...I..I think you must be mistaken sir. she would pull her bag. Off her back and start digging through it pulling out a strip of fabric that had been taken from her shirt.  It was a little cleaner but not much.  She also had a bottle of water and would wet the makeshift rag and begin washing the wound.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:45 am

Solomon smiled as she took his hand, she was pretty dirty, but hey she was also out in the woods, he tended to get dirtier on extended stays out here too so he could live with it. "No no pretty thing, I am never mistaken when I run into a beauty, and that by far is you" he winked at her an then looked her over. She must have been through something pretty rough to be this banged up..."Do ya need any help little lady?" he asked with concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:46 am

She would look at him and offer a small smile.  Despite her better judgement she wanted to trust this man.  Frankly, what other choice did she have.  She would seem to relax slightly though the fear and timidness still rung through her. Yes, actually.  You wouldn't happen to know of a place I might be able to stay.  For the night atleast.  I have money so I can pay.  I would just like to be able to get a bath and tend my wounds properly.  Maybe get a bite to eat.  I promise not to be a bother.  She wasn't sure where she was or where the city was and to be honest she probably would sound like a ditsy dumb (no offence meant by this) blonde girl (im a natural blonde so honestly no offence meant) if she attempted any type of intelligent conversation.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:47 am

Solomon smiled "Well I suppose I could bring ya back to my hotel room, there's a bath and I can order some food......he tried to hold his tongue but he just couldn't he always said what was on his mine "I think a bath will do you wonders" he said in the nicest way possible, he meant no offense but his keen sense of smell was sometimes a bother. "Here let me just scoop you up and we'll be there in no time, it's not that far" he picked the girl up in his arms..."Oh sorry little miss, my name is Solomon...Solomon Ryder. I would much a appreciate knowing yours." he took a running stance "oh and hold on tight little lady" he took off running through the woods, since it wasn't dark yet he couldn't transform but he used some of his wolf power to help him run, he knew he would regret pushing his human body later but when an interesting and attractive person needed help he couldn't resist coming to the rescue.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:47 am

She would look at him and blush as he picked her up.  She didn't quite understand the ways of men.  She was pretty well sheltered her whole life.  He seemed nice enough.  And she certainly felt safe in his arms.  She would watch him rather then the forest as they ran.  Her body was wanting to relax and   allow her to rest but she would fight it.  She was looking forward to being able to get a decent bath.  As she was concentrating on his features she realized he had asked her a question. Oh. Um, Anastasia Sir.  My name is Anastasia.  But if you like you can call me Tasie.  My keeper use to call me that. she would offer a soft smile to Mr. Ryder as he ran.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Solomon smiled "Anastasia...Tasie...both are lovely" Solomon was a constant flirt and never knew how to turn it off...with anyone...

As the reached the city Solomon slowed his pace, he was physically tired from pushing his human body but he would not stop until he got Tasie to his room...what would happen after that was a mystery...he walked a fast as his body would allow him. "My room is just...up the street" he said short of breath.

Five minutes later they reached the hotel lobby and Solomon carried Tasie into the elevator...I'm on the 8th floor he said catching his breath with a smile
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Tasie would study his features as he smiled.  She was almost mesmerized by him.  "Sir... Mr. Ryder if you need to set me down I am sure I could walk.  The dirt isn't that thick on me. she would give a soft giggle.  She hadn't realized he was flirting or that she in a way was flirting back.  It was just being nice to her. She would look around the elevator.  She had never seen one. Um.  How do we get up to the 8th floor with out any stairs. Or do you fly as well as run incredibly fast? she had noted a small trap door in the top of the tiny room they were standing in.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Solomon laughed "No need to be so formal miss Tasi, Solomon is perfectly fine" he said while giving her a wink.

Solomon face filled with shock, You're pulling my leg right, everyone knows about elevators, you push the button and it lifts you up to the floor corresponding to the button you pushed." He said while pushing floor 8 as the elevator started to raise. "And no ma'am you are weak and hurt, no way you're walking anywhere until we get to my room.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Tasie would blush having not known about elevators. Um I am sorry Solomon.  And no I did not know about elevators.  I have read about them but only in passing I wasn't sure what they actually were.  We didn't have them where I lived. when the doors opened she would peer out seeing a hall full of rooms.  It seems like the living quarters back at the compound.  Atleast she knew she was right about hotels being a business full of rooms that people could rent to stay in when away from home.  She didn't feel so stupid.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:48 am

Solomon chuckled, "Eh don't worry about...I suppose I didn't know too much when I first came here. I used to live in the woods with my pack...Oh yeah I'm a werewolf.. he let our a humorous howl.

Solomon walked down the hall with Tasie in his arms...."here we are room 815" he slid the card into the slot pulled it out and opened the door. They walked into his suit....he had accumulated a fair bit of money during his time in the city thanks to his adventurous personality....The room was the size of your standard apartment with a king sized bed draped in red and gold sheets. There was a black leather couch and an HDtv, which was mounted to the wall. A few feet from the bed there was another door which led to the bathroom, where there was a bathtub roughly the size of a plastic children's pool, the tub was made our of white marble, and across from it was the bathroom counter and sink and a wall long mirror. "Well I hope this meets your standards ma lady" he said softly as he set Tasie down on the bed and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Please feel free to make yourself at home...i knnow you said you wanted a bath, i can go draw that for you now before I call for food...any particular kind of take out you want?
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:48 am

She would wiggle a bit to be sat down.  She was clutching her bag as she looked around the enormous room.  She was afraid to touch anything.  Afraid she would get something dirty or ruin the elegance of the wonderful room.   oh this surpasses anything I was expecting sir.  You must be a very rich man to have something like this. when he mentioned food she would look at him.  She was searching her brain for the term take out.  Like a dictionary the definition would pop up.  She would think of the food she had been eating since she left the compound.  Fruits berries and nuts she had gathered in the woods along side things she had grabbed from the kitchen.  She hadn't had any meat in a while and she was remembering her birthday dinner Claudia had fixed her. you know a steak medium well with a side of shrimp scampi and a nice spring mix salad and some iced tea no sweetener would be wonderful.  I could pay for our food.  It is the least I can do for you ki d hospitality. she would dig in her bag and get out her wallet to hand him some money. as for the bath.. as wonderful as it would be to sit in warm water and relax... I think as dirty ss I am it would turn to mud the second I submerged.  Perhaps a shower first and I could save the bath for another time.  she hoped she wasn't sounding to demanding or greedy.  She was starting to get comfortable with this man so her personality was shining through the shyness.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Solomon chuckled, "Nah i'm not rich, i've just met a few giving people is all." Solomon's jaw dropped at her dinner order "My how odd ya don't know nothing about elevators but ya sure know how to order a meal. he laughed.

Solomon walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, shouting out to her, "anything you want darling". he back out holding a washcloth drying his hands, "My chamber is yours to command" he bowed and smiled looking at her. He was beginning to like this girl, whether he mated with her or not would come later but he was hoping she would always be a close friend. He loved having friends, especially those who also gave him benefits, but that was not a requirement. Once solomon liked ya, he was loyal to you until the very end.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:55 am

Her lilac cats eyes would get a sparkle to them as she giggled biting her lip a bit.  She would carry her bag into the bathroom and wait for him to go back into the other room.   I won't be long I promise.  And I'm sorry if I ordered too much.  Its been a while since ive had a decent meal. she would close the door behind him and lock it before moving to dig through her bag and find herself some clean clothes.  She would strip and step into the water.  It stung but felt so good at the same time.  A lot better then a swim in the river.  After a few minutes of just allowing the water to rinse away the dried blood and dirt she would find the soaps and flea herself.  When she had finished with the shower and mending her more serious wounds with the first aid kit she found she would pick up after herself and return to the room.  Probably about 30 to 45 minutes later.  All clean and smelling good.  Her hair still wet now had a shiny luster to it.  It was wavy and came down just past her shoulders.  She had chosen a simple white spaghetti strap night gown and her lands slipper.  He would be able to see her soft smooth sunkissed skin and her face sweet and innocent still somewhat childlike but so mature at the same time.  The gown accented her curves well.  Not so tight it hugged them but rather flowed with them laying over her body like a well hung curtain.  She would smile to him.    it is a wonder what a little warm water and some soap will do for a person.  I feel about 50% better just being clean.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:56 am

Solomon smiled giving her a friendly wink "Not to worry Tasie, i just wasn't expecting such a small thing like yourself to order something like that, but I will get it rush delivered and have it here when you're done, and please take how ever much time you need." He gently kissed her on cheek again. He was a gentleman...and flirtatious gentleman....but a gentleman nonetheless.

Solomon ordered the food and it arrived in 20 minutes, he had eaten before going on the stroll in the woods so he ordered nothing but a glass of gin for himself. He spread out the meal on the quaint table the south corner of the room.

"ahhh" he said smelling the air "she smells quite nice now he muttered to himself hearing the water turn off. Upon seeing her Solomons eyes went big, and if he had a tail in his human form it would have wagged at a rapid pace. She smelled clean and looked vivacious. "Here please come, sit and eat" he said standing from his chair and offering it to her
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 am

She would blush at his compliments.  She would sit and look up at him. aren't you eating too? she would pick up a fork and look through the salad smiling at the Italian dressing she would pour over it.  She felt as though she was in heaven.  When she noticed what he had ordered she would start eating not wanting to be rude but it looked so good and she was hungry.   you know Solomon.  I have to say you are my Hero sir.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 am

"Nah, nah honey I ate earlier, but please enjoy." he smiled and sat in a chair across from Tasie, putting one leg over the other sipping at his drink. Solomon chuckled to himself, "It's just in my nature to help a pretty young thang like yourself I guess. he shrugged letting the compliment go straight to his head. "please let me know if I can get you anything else" he took another sip of his drink and set the glass down on the table watching her eat. "How is everything suga?"
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 am

She would blush as she ate trying to go slow she would take a drink of her to clean her throat. it is delicious.  I am wonderful.  So you are a werewolf did you say?  That is neat. she would be curious and a little slinky as she finished odd her meal.. or what she could eat of it.  The portions were rather large and she had gotten through about 3/4ths of it before she just couldn't handle anymore. She would finish drinking then look to him movie g to sit Indian style in her chair as she looked over his body.  She was attracted to him.  Though she didn't quite understand the feelings.  Sure she was 15 but being raised on a compound didn't exactly make for a very active social life.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:03 am

Solomon smiled showing off his pearly whites "Yes ma'am I am" as the sun was now setting outside and the moon and begun to shine he figured he would transform for the lady, not to frighten her but just to show her, it had been a while since he transformed anyways and it would be nice to know he still could. "Sit right there my lady and I will show you." He stood and backed into the center of the room and transformed into his wolf state, which some might consider scary, after a couple minutes of being the hairy sharp toothed monster he could be he reverted back to his human form and stumbled back to his chair, it too a bit of energy to transform and after already pushing himself earlier on the run back to the hotel he now felt a slightly dazed, and the alcohol he had consumed wasn't helping, even though he hadn't drank that much. "So what did ya think?"

He watched as she looked him over, and he couldnt help be inflate his ego some, he loved being watched, especially by a gal or guy he found entertaining, and she definitely peaked his interest. "So you like what you see?" he joked running his hand through his soft blue hair.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:03 am

She would watch with amazement and interest.  She had never seen something like this up close. oh wow.  And here I can only shift into a kitten.  You sure are big though.  And I have to admit I definately am enjoying myself with you. she would blush deeper then look over at the couch deciding to move to sit on its large puffy cushions. It was rather nice.  She would turn moving to tuck her feet under her slightly as she looked over at him. this is one comfortable seat.  Can you shift like that all the time or just certain times.  I thought werewolves only shifted during a full moon. she was fed and clean and now, fighting sleep she was a bit hyper as she asked some of the million questions running through her head.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Solomon smiled, beginning to feel a bit full of himself, I'm glad you enjoyed it little doll. he said laughing to himself. He watched as she moved locations, her outfit moved perfectly with her body he thought unable to resist, loving how it flowed with her body as she moved. A kitty huh? I've never met a shifter before, and especially not someone who could turn into a feline. he laughed realizing the irony of the situation he being so taken with one who should be his natural born enemy, but hey he didn't mind, he would give anyone a chance, and she interested him long before he knew she was feline, it was odd to him though that he hadn't picked up any scent of cat from her, perhaps it was because she was so covered in dirt and blood when he found her and she was not scented with the delicious smell of his soap and shampoo.
I can only shift at night, darling he said looking over to her My powers are substantially weaker during new moons and at their peak during full moons. he said not completely understanding why he had just told this girl his weakest time, but he didn't think she could do too much harm to him should she decide to stray from his good graces, and staying seemed unlikely, not much one could do to seriously piss Solomon off with you once he was loyal to you.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:04 am

She would blush I can shift into other things too.  Or I am supposed to be able to at least. Its a bit hard to figure out.  I shifted into a rat once.  I don't think I could shift at all right now though. she would give a small yawn. and move to push her hair behind her ears.  She would shift and pull her knees up to her chest she would fix her gown so she wasn't showing anything.  She was glad it was a bit longer.  Just past her knees.  SO when she sat like this it covered her pretty good.  She would just give a soft smile as she blinked away the sleep that was trying to come back to her. Maybe after a good nights rest I can show you tomorrow. She would look to the television.   So, do you watch that much?

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:05 am

"And you can do this at any time?" he asked her, inquiring as to her shifting abilities. "You know if you're tired you are more than welcome to use my bed" Solmon smiled motioning towards it. "I'm guessing you've been through a lot and could probably do with a long nights rest." Realizing he still didn't know much about what had caused he to be in the woods tonight, so dirty and banged up. By the way how are your wounds doing? I could call a doctor if you need one."

Solomon glanced at the television "Nah I don't use it too much but you are welcome to watch what ever you want when ever you want" he said with a smile. He was generally pretty "busy" when he was in his room, and when he wasn't in his room he was usually out looking for someone to get "busy" with or someone he could at least have a nice conversation with and enjoy some of the activities of the city with.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:05 am

She would shrug I don't know.  I never really monitored it.  I suppose I can change at will.  I don't really change a lot.  Sometimes I do when I am spying or want to hide.  The doctor would try to get me to shift all the time but it was hard.  And no I will heal I think.  The only one I would be worried about is the one on my head.  I couldn't see if very well but I don't think it is as bad as I thought it was. The others are just from thorns or bristles.  I was running from a lioness and fell into some bushes. she would look at the large bed.  it was bigger then she had ever seen.  And assuming from teh way it was made it was meant for 2.  She would look back to the man and blush some. Oh I don't know sir.  That bed is so nice.  Are you sure you want to share it with someone like me?  You hardly know me.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next