Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

It was evening not quite dusk but getting close and she was running for her life.  What was she running from though?  At this point she honestly didn't know anymore.  She had been running for days, had it been weeks? Maybe a month?  She wasn't really sure of anything.  She hadn't had a good rest, meal, or even a moment of peace since she escaped.  Every crick and crackle the woods made had her on edge. She was so very weary but didn't want to stop. She would look behind her to see if anything was actually coming after her and by the time she had turned around she ran smack dab face first into.. something or someone she wasn't sure.  It had knocked her back onto the ground and her vision was blurry she would squint and blink trying to make out the object cursing under her breath at the pain rushing to the back of her head where she had hit it on a rock.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 pm

She giggled. I am fine for the moment.  And you know you are pretty cute when you sleep too.  And when you shiver when I do this. she moved to rub his ear like she had before with a glen in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Another shiver shot through Solomon's body as he closed his eyes and leaned into her hand, What can I say baby, I'm still a dog Lucky for her this was the one thing she could do that wouldn't immediately excite him, yeah he enjoyed it but it was a comforting warmth that went through him rather than carnal animal desire
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:02 pm

She giggled more. She liked seeing this side of him. She scratched his ear some and then moved her hand up scratching his scalp. well you are the first dog I have ever seen in real life so I don't have much experience. Ive se3n cats before. They like their ears scratched too. And the one who lived on the compound liked her nose rubbed. she moved to use just one finger and rub down the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Solomon scrunched up his face and she touched his nose and shook his head moving it away from her hand as he rubbed at his nose. well now we know what happens when you do that he laughed, he wasn't mad or anything he was actually surprised by the reaction, most people he's with don't stoke his nose. But we can keep to the ear if ya want he kissed her softly again on the lips. I am definitely glad that you ran into me Tasia he laughed remember how she had literally ran into him. He was becoming quite attached to this girl.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 pm

She giggled at his reaction. Awe come on that was so cute though. Let me rub your nose more. she was just having fun with him as she ran her finger lightly moan the bridge of his nose again a big smile on her face as she waited for him to pull away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Solomon had the same reaction as before but this time he sat up slightly sneezing. I'm glad you think it's cute he scratched at his nose with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 pm

She giggled again and shook her head. alright I will stop if you really don't like it. she giggled again and put her hands folded and up under her head to show she would stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Solomon smiled and kissed her on the lips again and then bit and kissed her neck looking at her, Thank you little lady He couldn't help but notice that her breasts were much more vivid now with her hands behind her head. Ya know I could get used to this view he chuckled
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Tasia giggles and looks into his eyes Oh really. And why is that? She would shift again slightly wiggling her legs free so he was laying between them. she would sort of bend and move them a bit. They had fallen asleep from laying in the same position for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Guess I can't but like lookin at a beautiful woman underneath me he chuckled. He began rubbing her legs Uh-oh did i numb these puppies up? he asked massaging them
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:08 pm

She giggled and blushed at his comment before nodding a little. just a little bit. But I will be ok. Ooh. That bath from last night sounds good doesn't it. A nice soak in the tub before I get to figuring out how to use that laptop. she looked at him wondering what he thought as she moved to wrap her legs around in in a comfortable manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Solomon smiled, Baby you can have anything you want he kissed her softly. Is it a bath for one? he asked nibbling on her ear as he continued rubbing her legs.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:09 pm

She made a face like she was thinking about it before answering. hmm you know that tub is aweful big . I suppose I could be persuaded to share it with someone else. she was moving her head to allow him more access her neck more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:09 pm

And who might that someone else be? he asked as he started kissing her neck occasionally biting. Don't tell me you've found a stray he joked.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:10 pm

She giggled more I am not sure if he is the stray or I am. But I know I like him. He is quite a wonderful guy. She bit her lip some as hi nibbled down her neck. she loved the way it felt to be kissed on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Hmm it's not the waiter from this morning is it? he asked pressing his pelvis against her while he began biting and sucking on her neck. I sure hope it's not him miss.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 pm

She giggles and snickers listening and moving her hips up slightly. She decided to tease him a little. No no, Its not him. Although he was pretty cute.. hmm I wonder what I did with that number.. maybe I should call him. She was waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Solomon took the liberty of pinning her arms down, gently so he didn't hurt her, No no I don't think you should call him at all he went back to kissing her neck while he continued to press himself against her he wasn't erect yet but he was starting to stiffen.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Tasia laughed out loud this time. She kind of found his pinning her down a thrill. He wasn't hurting her so she hadn't any reason to be alarmed. You know if I didn't know any better I would say you sound. Oh what was that word I read about again.. Jealous. Thats it. Are you jealous of that brown headed boy? she pushed her chest out not sure why it made her feel good that he was actually a little jealous of another guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Now listen here little lady, I Solomon Ryder, do not get jealous, if ya wanna throw your cat at him fine, but do it in his tub, alright he laughed and started kissing her breasts through her shirt looking up into her eyes while he pinned her down.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 pm

She let a tiny moan slip out from his kissing. well don't worry I do t want to throw my cat at him. But since its your tub then why don't I let you join me. she giggled before leaning up a little and moving her hand to undo her bra. though neither of us will be taking a bath if one of us doesn't start running water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Solomon growled happily in her ear, Well since you can't take a bath without me, I feel I must join you. He kissed her again and started to get up I'll go get it running my sweet, and you can join me when I call alright he laughed and headed to the bathroom

In the bathroom Solomon started filling the tub with hot water as the bathroom filled with steam. He also took out some candles he had under the sink and lit them placing them around the tub and on the counter. Solomon being the horn dog he is also happened to have some artificial rose petals in a bag tucked the in cabinets under the sink and he tossed those around. He poured some flowery scented bubble bath in the water, hoping that she would like it and tossed a few petals on top of the suds. Then he finally took his clothes off and called, Baby I'm ready when ever you are. he stood in the center of the bathroom naked waiting for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Tasia watched him go into the bathroom before removing her bra then sitting up and begin taking off her shoes. She found her bag and began pulling some things out looking for something to slip on. She finally found a nice soft cotton sundress and a clean pair of undies when he called she took down her hair and ran her fingers through it before pushing the door open and walking in looking around the room a bit shocked. oh my this looks absolutely amazing. You really went all out. This bath looks amazing. she reached down for the buckle on her skirt and began to undo it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Solomon smiled I treat my darlings well he walked up to her and kissed her and started helping her undress now let's get all these clothes off your cute little body, we don't want them getting wet do we he began kissing her neck as her skirt fell around her ankles.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Tasia smiled brightlly as she moved to pull her top off leaving her standing in nothing but her undies. She moved her head letting him have more access. it feels so nice and warm in here. I hope the water isn't too hot. she runs her fingers along his sides.
Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next