Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

It was evening not quite dusk but getting close and she was running for her life.  What was she running from though?  At this point she honestly didn't know anymore.  She had been running for days, had it been weeks? Maybe a month?  She wasn't really sure of anything.  She hadn't had a good rest, meal, or even a moment of peace since she escaped.  Every crick and crackle the woods made had her on edge. She was so very weary but didn't want to stop. She would look behind her to see if anything was actually coming after her and by the time she had turned around she ran smack dab face first into.. something or someone she wasn't sure.  It had knocked her back onto the ground and her vision was blurry she would squint and blink trying to make out the object cursing under her breath at the pain rushing to the back of her head where she had hit it on a rock.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:05 am

Solomon listened intently nodding his head. "hmmm I see...I would ask you why you were out in the woods alone...but I feel like we can discuss that at a later point in time, after you have healed and rested, and of course become more comfortable here. He raised from his chair and strutted over to Tasie, he always had a very confident walk, "Let's see here" he looked at Tasie's head wound, not touching her just looking, "It looks like it should be alright...I know those head wounds like to bleed a lot." he laughed thinking back to some of the brawls he had been in with his fellow werewolves back in the day.

Solomon caught off guard by the question of bed sharing blushed..."Well I suppose if you want me to share it with you that is fine" he laughed, "I had originally thought you might like to sleep in it alone, but please it is your choice"  he smiled looking down on the young girl
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:06 am

She would look up at him and blink her big lilac eyes.  She would think about the way she felt in his arms when he carried her here.  The way he had treated her all night. Her hand would raise to her cheek as she thought of how he kissed her there.  She would move to stand up close to him. And she would speak softly as she looked him in the eyes. I am as comfortable as can be here Solomon.  You have taken me in and treated me wonderfully.  I suppose if you were going to hurt me you would have done it by now.  And with as much as you have done for me it would be quite rude of me to take your bed from you as well.  But since you were kind enough to offer it I see no problem in sleeping in it with you.  So long as you are comfortable. She would place her hands on his chest and raise up on her tippytoes moving to kiss him on the cheek to say thank you.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:06 am

He looked down into her eyes, he rather admired their beauty.."you are welcome to stay here for as long as you like" he said softly looking down at her, and watching as she stood up. He hands felt so nice on his chest, he hadn't been in a woman's company in a while. "I would never hurt you little darling" he said whispering in her ear as she kissed him on the cheek "I'm as loyal as a dog to those I like and I definitely like you: he said kissing her on the cheek in return. "If you are sure you want me to share the bed with you, but i really don't mind sleeping on the couch, to give my bed to a fair maiden like yourself Tasie is an honor" he smiled looking into her eyes brushing his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 am

She would lean into his hand and her cheeks had become blood red at the way he spoke to her.  She had never known kindness like this.  She was experiencing so many emotions and feelings she didn't know how to describe them.  To say her hormones were going crazy would be an understatement.  Her heart would be racing and she would swallow. You may sleep where ever you wish.  It is your hotel room after all. She would smile and kiss his cheek again then step away moving to the bathroom door where her bag lay and bend over pulling out her toothbrush and paste.  She would rise again and move to the bathroom leaving the door open to brush her teeth as she prepared to lay down.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 am

Solomon stood motionless, his wolf blood racing through him, he had never encountered some on so gentle and innocent as this girl, to say he was enthralled was an understatement, he was ready to pounce and go wild on her, but he knew she was injured, and he would never do something she herself did not want. So he cracked his neck twisting his shoulders up to his ears and back down, in order to get himself under some kind of control. "I would love to sleep with you" he whispered under his breath and then turned and walked to the bathroom door smiling at the girl watching her brush her teeth. She was so supple he just loved it, it was hard to keep himself from drooling just looking at her. "I'm going to go change into something a bit more comfortable" he told her as he exited the door way, he didn't see any harm in changing in the main room, it's not like she was paying attention anyways.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:08 am

She would nod as she commenced with brushing her teeth and when she was done she would give her face and hands and extra wash to make sure the grease from the meat didn't leave in blemishes. She would be taking her time and giving him the space he needed to do his changing. Curiosity getting the best of her though, after a few minutes, she would sneak to the door and peak out, not sure what she was expecting to see. Though he had seen enough of her body in her ripped clothing so why not.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:08 am

Solomon removed his clothes revealing his physically fit body, then he looked around making sure she hadn't come of the bathroom yet, not noticing that she was watching him, he removed his boxers, he was already slightly erect from her touches earlier. "Man that girl has a power of me" he laughed to himself, it really had been a while since he had been with a female and never with one who could so easily excite him. He wrapped a red silk bathrobe around himself tying it about the waste, of course it was still fairly noticeable how physically he was excited but the bathrobe did hide it some. He threw is dirty clothes into the laundry hamper by the door and sat on the left side of the bed, the side closest to the bathroom, and waited for Tasie to finish.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:12 am

She had blushed so deep the red had flushed her face.  She hadn't expected to see him... naked.  When he turned around she had ducked back inside the bathroom and dropped herself to the floor trying to calm down a little.  When she had gathered herself she would stand back up and move to the doorway clearing her throat. All done? She would say as she came into the room avoiding looking at him and moving to the other side of the bed to sit on the side.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:12 am

Solomon smiled, "Yes honey I'm done, it's safe to come out now" he watched her walk to the other side of the bed, he thought it odd how she didn't look at him. He turned and looked at her, she was so beautiful to him. "I hope you don't mind the bed, it's a bit on the soft side" he smiled looking her over again as he propped himself up against the headboard, and slightly laying on his side, with his legs crossed under the robe, he looked at her with a pleasant smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:13 am

She would look at him and the blush would return to her cheeks as she thought about what she had just seen. I like it.  Trust me after sleeping on rocks, in trees, and on the ground... Soft is good.  She would lift the covers and move to sit against the headboard as well she would kick her panda slippers off onto the floor. Your robe looks rather nice.  It does seem quite comfortable.  I never knew what men slept in I guess I assumed they slept in their underwear or sleep pants. she was a bit nervous and babbling somewhat to cover it.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:14 am

Solomon frowned slightly thinking to himself, the poor girl having to tough out in the wilderness, he knew that had he not be found in the woods by his werewolf family he would have never gained the experience to survive on his own, of course they ended up biting him so he was definitely accustomed to the outdoors now. "I'm so sorry what ever happened to you, happened to you. he said with sincerity in his voice.

He smiled. I sleep in a lot of different things, sometimes my underwear, sometimes this robe, sometimes... he lowered his voice a little "Nothing" he smiled looking down from her face to her neck and down the rest of her body until he reached the blankets. He moved a little closer to her running his hand through her hair, it was dry now, and still smelled so nice. "I hope you like it here with me" he said in a soft voice
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:14 am

Tasie would relax some then giggle a little when he said nothing. I am sure nothing is probably the most comfortable hmm? she couldn't help herself and had moved over some looking him in the eyes before she too would trail his body.  She stopped when she reached the small hump in his robe then quickly shot her eyes back up. She would clear her throat a little. And I am sure it is quite the site for those whom you share your bed with as well. her voice had dropped to a low sultry tone.  She wasn't sure why but it seemed to feel right to use that tone.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Solomon laughed "yeah it can be sometimes" he smiled looking at her, if she had been anyone else he would have already pounced on her and made her his, but she was a special case. "Well to be honest...." he wasn't sure how he wanted to respond to her inquiry involving his other bed mates but he could never stop himself entirely when it came to telling it like it is. "there have been...a few...people and i suppose the view is always rather good from either end" he couldn't help himself, they were so close together and he just couldnt hold back, he placed his other hand on her other cheek and kissed her softly and deeply and then pulled away looking into her eyes keep their faces at a fairly close distance.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:15 am

She had been thinking about what he said about others. She assumed they were women also. She had found herself... jealous at the thought and she didn't understand why. The kiss came as a surprise. A nice surprise. Her heart began racing again and she was blushing again. She seemed to blush rather easily. Around him anyways. She would look at him when he pulled away. She would swallow slightly before closing the gap and kissing him back. She wasn't sure why she had. But she liked the feeling kissing him gave her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:15 am

He's breathing had started to become a bit more rapid and his heart was beating uncontrollable. The hump under his robe was beginning to stiffen as he continued kissing her, sliding his tongue into her mouth, as he pulled her closer to him, the warmth of her body was intoxicating for him. he hand a hand placed lowly and firmly on her back
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:16 am

She would shudder a bit. The kissing was sending chills of excitement down her spine. The deeper he pushed the deeper she wanted to go. She didn't quite understand any of it. She just knew it made her feel good. She would pull away slightly and just look at him. She was trying to catch a breath. Trying to wrap her head around what was happening. It was too late for that. Her hormones were taking over. She would push to kiss him again gripping to the robe flashes of his naked body flashing back into her mind made it worse. She would press her chest against his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:16 am

He was surprised how someone so innocent and young could be so adept in kissing. He had never had a mate who he enjoyed kissing so much. When she broke the kiss he continued to gaze at her with his blue eyes, breathing heavily, and when she continued the kiss his started rubbing his tongue against hers. Feeling her chest against his was heavenly the breasts were firm and hot. He slid his hand up her back pulling the straps of her night gown off to the side while he continued kissing her, the bulge under his robe almost fully erect as it began popping out from the robe. He wanted this young girl, he wanted her like never before.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:18 am

A tiny moan would escape her throat. She couldn't help thinking the man must have her under some kind of spell. She was so mesmerized by him. She had never been taught about this other then the brief "where do babies come from" teaching which went right along with school curriculum. She didn't know how to stop or hold back. Not that she would want to at this point. She would let her tongue dance with his. When he moved her straps it would make the tiny triangles that covered her c-cup sized breast. They were perky and well shaped as with most teenagers her age. She would moan again slightly as her hand slid down and she twirled the silk tie between her fingers giving it a tug. She was nervous.. but some how Solomon had a way of making the shy go away leaving her with a layer of confidence she wasn't aware she had. She was beginning to like this man more then she had ever thought possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:18 am

Hearing her moan finished the job he was fully erect now. He continued to kiss her allowing her to put insert her tongue in his mouth, while their tongues dances and played a game of tug of war. he moved his down her necks to her shoulders and slowly down the center of her chest, not yet revealing her breasts. His heart was beating wildly and blood was coursing though every part of his body. He normally didn't take it this slow but he was enjoying the playfulness of this encounter. He started to position himself closer to her, while he ran his other hand up her thighs sliding up to her nightgown just under her butt.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:19 am

She would shudder a little more in excitement. She was watching him as he kissed down her chest. Each kiss left a warm tingly sensation. She would move to stand on her knees before him allowing better access to her body. She was following his lead. She would pull the string and undo the knot allowing his robe to fall open. Her hands would move to his abs and her fingers would run lightly over them her nails acting as a pencil almost lightly tracing the edge of his muscles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:19 am

A chill went through his body as she traced his muscles with her fingers, he loved it. Solomon pulled her close for a moment letting his penis brush between her legs, then he released her and started kissing the tops of her breast as he looked up and gently pulled her nightgown off her. He was enchanted by her body, her beautiful breasts her perked with hard pink nipples. He drew close to her again and kisses her softly on the lips as he made his way back down her neck to her breasts lightly kissing each nipple as he began to gently suck on her right breast looking up into her eyes while he did so. He massaged the left breast with one his hands gently pulling at the nipple occasionally. He placed his other hand atop her panties caressing her bottom.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:20 am

She couldn't describe the sensation that went through her when he reached her nipples.  It ignited a fire in her that caused her almost melt in his arms.  She would moan out more beneath his kisses.  Her eyes never left his as her fingers caressed over him.  she would whisper out. oh Solomon Sir.  She was infatuated with him.  She couldn't believe how good it all felt.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:20 am

He gently kissed the nipple he was sucking, Yes my sweet Tasie he said as he began kissing and sucking on the other nipple, occasionally biting on it to see her reaction. He wanted to be gentle with her, she had been through sometime in the woods and he didn't want to cause he pain now, but he body longed to unite with hers. While he continued to suck on her nipple he started to lower her panties a little reveal half of her ass as he stroked it with his hand, it was so soft and warm, and made his body ache with desire.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:21 am

She would jump slightly when he bit but as he done it again she would moan more. Oh. It feels so good. she would let her head roll back a little. she would move her hands up to his hair running her fingers over his scalp.  She was moving to lay back pulling him on top of her, making it easier to get her underwear off. She hoped he wouldn't mind the change in positions.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:21 am

Solomon smiled as she began to fall back. He removed the rest of her panties and marveled at her "goods" He had never seen anything so young so ripe so fresh, he licked his lips and then looked into her eyes as he kissed her gently on the lips making his way once again down her body leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her chest, covering her breasts and nipples with his soft touch, making his way down her stomach past her belly button just over her "temple" he started to kiss the top of her vagina making his was down to where she was moist, he gently ran his tongue across the lips of her vagina looking up at her as he teased her clit with his fingers smiling. "Do you want more my sweet?"
Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next