Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:16 am

Mia walked slowly through this park..... Her father once told her that in this park was where he realized just how much he loved Miyuki and what it was that he would sacrifice for her..... It was also at this park where he found Mia years ago, she was just a little girl back then but at that time he was there when no one else was and she was reluctant for him to be that close.... She watched the clouds move overhead as she spoke softly.... "This place has so much meaning and yet why do I feel empty inside?..... Maybe I need to get a boyfriend... Nah all that would do is piss father off.... On second thought maybe I should just for that reason...."

She laughed at herself as she sat down on a bench not realizing that this very bench is where she had met Hajime when she was a little girl..... She wondered to herself who her real father and mother were.... She had been on her own since as far back as she could remember and yet nothing ever seemed to change up to now with her family now she just wants to see her life continue to get better.... She was learning magic and has found she has a natural talent for it but she still needed practice to control it....
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Tasia was sitting in the hotel room staring at the wall. Solomon was out and about. It seemed he stayed out more then not now a days. Like he felt uncomfortable there. Had she overstayed her welcome. Was he just too nice to cast her out. Working at Jayson's weapons shop was giving her money sure but no where near enough to match what she would need to pay rent let alone all the bills a place of her own came with. The few months she had been out of the lab she had learnt just how sheltered she had been in that little area. She sighed and got up. Being in this hotel room seemed to do nothing but depress her and make her feel even more unwanted. She put on clothes and left Solomon a note should he come back and find her gone. Though she doubted he would care. She took the stairs and took to running. She couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Once the cool air from outside hit her she felt a little better. Now she just had to figure out where she was going. She contemplated calling someone. One of the boys she had taken to talking to from around town. Some where to try and make Solomon Jealous though that never worked. Usually if it did anything, it just made him mad. She decided against that and just took off to running. Running felt good. Since she had learnt to shift into a wolf, thanks to being around Sol so much, she couldn't seem to get enough running. Her bones and body liked it she liked it. Running seemed to be so freeing.

Before she realized how far she had run, she found herself in a park. She slowed to a walking speed and looked around. As she walked along the trail she came a few steps away from a bench where another young girl was sitting and talking to herself. Tasia raised a brow but dared not to get to close. She did how ever step off the path and sort of watch the girl, though trying to make it look as if she was waiting for someone or something to not be so creepy like.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:16 am

Mia sat quietly thinking to herself.... She did notice the woman but paid her no mind she did not seem like a threat and at this distance should she be threatened it would be child's play to roast her alive.... Mia looked up to the sky then she decided it was time to begin moving again.... She stood up and spoke softly.... "The fairies wings forever shines bright, give me strength to take flight........" With the power of that spell she began to float this spell was one of the few wind spells she could cast without problems....

She floated in the air above the other woman and then looked down sighing she was still watching? Or was she actually waiting for someone?.... She shook her head and flew to a tree a little ways off and landed on the branch as she curled up and yawned... Her father should be there before long he was supposed to be coming to see her....

Hajime jumped from tree to tree until he landed close to that same bench where she was before.... He was clad in his leather attire to most he looked as if he was a biker but to him this was his casual attire.... It is the one Miyuki hates too.... He looked over and saw the girl and spoke kind of roughly.... "Oi miss did you see a teenage girl sitting at this particular bench?..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:46 am

He sighed as he looked down at them. Such an interesting bunch, these beings were more than he had ever expected. Normally, he would have been working, but with times like these, it was nice to enjoy some peace. Of course, should he stay in such peace for too long, he would grow restless and bored. When he grew bored, things always ended up bloody. Of course, being the kind of guy he was, it wasn't an unexpected sight to behold.

However, what had drew him here was the feel of Hajime's soul and the young one called Mia. Hajime always made things less boring, of course, Hajime also made things difficult and frustrating at times. Closing his eyes, he let himself drop down to the ground, making sure he was noticed by all who were present. "You speak so harshly to everyone...it's one of the things that keeps me interested in you...of course, I also get annoyed by you as well...you can take that as you want, but...for the time being..." he mused lowly as he walked towards Hajime, scythe slung over his shoulder as always. He opened his eyes when he stopped a few feet from Hajmie and smirked at him. "Sup Haji?"
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:01 am

Tasia sort of jumped when Haji spoke to her. She was about to answer, a bit scared of the mans tone, when she was startled all over again by Mujo showing up. She jumped and gave a slight yelp turning to look at the thing that was speaking to the man in leather. Looking between the 2 she wasn't sure what to do. The fact that it was dusk and this was suppose to be when the "bad things" started to come out didn't help much. She was nervous so she looked at the one called Haji and spoke in a small timid almost unhearable voice I think she is in one of those trees. She then started to back away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Hajime growled this one right here always seemed to find a way to piss him off.... He looked at Mujo and thought to himself what can I do to you today?... "Mujo.... Why the hell did you have to show up?... All you do is come here to pick fights and be an asshole..." Hajime sighed he had not heard the woman he was too focused on this one reaper that liked pissing everyone off.... He walked up to talk to Mujo and sighed..... "What are you out and about doing tonight? Skipping work again?.... Your gonna piss Zero off again..."

Mia sighed sitting in the tree she could see her father getting worked up again.... She floated back over and spoke "Father! Mujo-san! Don't the two of you ever get tired of picking fights with each other?.... I'll tell mama.... And Aoi!...." Hajime tensed up he wasn't worried about Aoi but Miyuki would devour his soul he thought.....

[OOC: Slight writers block sorry]
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:21 am

Mujo held up a finger and wagged it ad Hajime. "Tisk tisk, don't you ever learn Haji? I'm not always ignoring my work. The simple fact of the matter is, I don't have any more souls to reap at this current moment. As for pissing Zero off, it's what I live for...doing that is something that gets me through the day..." he mused lowly, smirking as he tilted his head to the side a little. "As for being an asshole, I do believe you're the one being the ass right now Haji...I never said anything to cause such harsh words either...such a shame you're always so harsh with me...we could be such good friends if you didn't act like an ass...." he told Hajime, shrugging a little and sighed at the sound of Aoi's name.

That name no longer made him tense, instead, he just looked over at Mia with those dull, gray eyes of his and snorted. "I fear no one Mia, not even Aoi. If your aim was to piss me off, you're slowly working your way to that point, any other attempt to scare me is meaningless...there is no way at all to scare me...not even by threatening to tell Zero scares me...I thrill in getting to go toe to toe with Zero...it's a good training session..."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:45 am

Tasia had started to turn and run but looking between these creatures she found herself unable to move. Her curiosity was keeping her still. These were obviously not humans. And being that she had only ever been around humans and Solomon this was like a prime time opportunity. She did back up a little to get out of their direct line of attention but stayed close by to be observant. She had learnt it from the scientist in the lab. These beings were intriguing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Hajime sighed this was annoying not said anything to deserve harsh words but that didn't matter the fact was before now every time they met eyes Mujo made it a personal point to press annoyances on Hajime for the sake of fucking with him.... "Mujo quit being a dick she's young.... And as for saying things that make me sound like an ass try to remember half of the things you said to me!..." Hajime scowled of course he didn't hate Mujo as a matter of fact he liked him he kind of reminded him of Neikan from the old days in some ways.....

Hajime looked over at Mia then walked over and stood with her..... Mia spoke to Mujo.... "I thought Aoi was supposed to be this all powerful God like person? Someone told me everyone was afraid of him?..." Hajime was quiet a moment then he started with a small giggle then erupted into a full blown laugh..... It wasn't that she was exactly wrong but it was a little different then that.... "For one thing ha ha Aoi is not all powerful as much as he pressed it back in the old days when we were young.... The man used to be one hell of a prick back then..."

Mia sighed listening to her father nodding..... She ignored Mujos comment then looked over spotting that same woman from before watching them she blinked thinking to herself...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:35 am

Mujo chuckled a little too, but his laugh was much darker and tainted with psychopathy. Aoi. as powerful as he was, had become a much different man since his rebirth...however... he knew that somewhere, deep down in the depths of Aoi's soul, lurked the same murderous intent that once drove the vampire king. "Aoi is indeed a powerful man, a Fallen God, and king of all vampires and head of the magical council...however...he has changed...the tales of a once wrathful vampire God are all but a buried memory for that man now...but..." he mused as he looked at Mia. "That's not to say, that deep down in the depths of his soul, does not lie the heart of a murderer..."

Finishing, he looked to Hajime and sighed. "Young is the best time to learn. One day she will have to learn the harsh reality of the world she lives in...it's not just some fantasy world. It's dark and cold, and hateful...it's full of lies and death...eventually, all must grow up to see with their own eyes the darkness they live in...it's better not to blind her of it now, than to watch it tear her apart when she does see it..."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Cross
Benjamin Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 am

He walks out from almost nowhere, his presence completely hidden from most. "Yes, I will agree that she will have to open her eyes to the truth, that the world as we know it is dark and full of deceit" a sigh slips from his lips as he keeps out of sight of most. But, while she is young, let her have her happiness, that is something no one should be able to take away, as they did me as a child, because of my gifts." Benjamin stands there looking at the others from a safe distance with a smile on his face, his appearance slightly changed in its own ways, his aura calmer and his demeanor different from his old self. But, with that said, her power could be a great asset...to anyone who obtained it. Benjamin turns and shakes his head slightly and begins to stroll away.

Maybe one day, I will be free to as I wish, but, until then, I will keep an eye on the innocent. His eyes glued to the sky above.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 am

Hajime laughed to have some passerby tell Mujo something like that was funny to say the least.... Mujo was not one to disagree with or piss off too often so whoever this was obviously didn't care whom he was speaking too.... He looked up and grinned.... "Well Mujo you just got told.... Hows that make you feel?...." Hajime put his hand on Mias shoulder and grinned he recognized the one from before Asami told him about this man he was the newest recruit at the guild it seemed he had been quite useful and very strong....

Mia looked up and laughed it was interesting to meet someone like Mujo to see someone with such a negative outlook on life was not something she expected to run into she could sense that this person was not on the normal wavelength.... Then there was that one that was watching from over there behind that tree..... "You can come out we all know your there ma'am..."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 am

She walked out. She wasn't really hiding. More like observing. She had heard the other one speaking and just kind of gave a chort. "What is Happy anyways. Some of us never get that. We are taught from birth how harsh this world can be. Raised knowing life is nothing but a pain and we are all just a pawn in some sadistic game. Someones plan for world domination. Though they will die long before given the chance to watch it play out." She choked up realizing she was speaking out loud. She looked from one to the next of those she could see before bowing her head. "I apologize for interrupting or bothering you. I've... I've never seen your kind before. Not in reality anyways. I will leave you be now." She backed up and started to turn to walk away.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Mujo only flipped the guy off and snorted. "Happiness is overrated," he retorted, but the other voice caught his attention. World domination? He couldn't help but laugh at that thought. Considering he was part of the driving force of the world, it was an amusing thought to say the least.

When he was able to speak without laughing, he cleared his throat and looked at her with his dull gray eyes and told her lowly, "If I weren't part of the force that drives this world, I would agree with you in some way, but sadly...I'm a Reaper whose entire purpose and reason for being is to keep this world in motion and continue the never ending cycle of death and birth, I can tell you for sure...those of us who work behind the scenes aren't out to control the world..." He shifted a little and looked up at the sky for a moment before he looked back down at her. "In fact, we're the ones out stopping those who are the main source of those types of outlooks on life. We destroy the greedy and sinful and send them to hell where they belong...granted, Aoi is more of a force who wishes to save everyone, but he's not out to control people, only to save them..."

He snorted and scratched his head a little. "Well I'll be damned if I didn't pull some of Aoi's shit and do a whole dialogue on how I'm not the bad guy when clearly, my personality sucks ass," he mused lowly and let out a dry laugh. He obviously seemed unamused, but actually, it was the opposite. He was deeply amused by that, considering he had been spending such a long time around Zero and the Royal Family. The fact that Aoi had somehow managed to change even a small part of his mentality was something he was both confused by, and amused by all at the same time. Aoi, the pain in the ass, was somehow warping his original mentality and outlook on life, or on death in his case.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Cross
Benjamin Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 am

He laughs slightly looking over at the reaper, "Well you know, the cycle of life and death are inedible...It is a must for people, and I agree, people must pay for there sins" he looks over at the girl so spoke out loud "Well in my line of work there are things that you must take on, things you are not only attracted to, but sometimes you "Have" to do. As for world domination, only a select few can possibly do that...and well..." He shrugs lightly and smiles to her, the smile almost fake in it own ways, showing more pain the happiness. "Myself, in this...I worked for the Vatican to almost take over the world, ridding the world of this "evil" that has accrued in it, vampires, werewolves , and the "others" as was teach'd to us..."He then turns his back to the company that was before him. "I chose a different path, and help the ones that I once killed, and destroyed, without question. Yes, I was gifted, a child of great potential, but I was rebellious and wanted to chose my one path, If I wanted, I could stop a lot of things from happening, But things must be as they are...I am Gifted in warding and the Divine arts. I wanted to know more about myself, so I joined the current guild I am in. What I am saying to everyone here...including that little girl there?" he points a finger to the witch without looking at her. "Is chose your own path, Like I did, follow your heart and follow what YOU believe is right."

Benjamin keeps looking into the sky with a smile on his face Maybe, One day, You will find yourself truly at peace, like I have finally found. It has taken me years. Years of trouble and pain to find my path, to help the ones that I believe that are not "evil". His smiles stays on his face the entire time his words leave his mouth, his long hair covering most of his face, and his eyes almost blank from what is his usual demeanor. "But my question is this, why...why was I chosen to have this power that I have? No one may know, not even me..."
*(Sorry for drunk post)
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 am

Hajime stood there listening to the man that walked away.... He had spoken with him before when he first joined the hunting guild where he used to work himself.... It seemed he was trading one life full of bloodshed for another.... It was hard for him to understand his reasoning but as far as understanding what he is saying and doing Hajime understood that well and would be more then happy agreeing with him.... "I don't understand your reasoning for doing what you do but as far as understanding the cycle of life and death I agree with you to a point... However life and death are different in my view.... I believe that life is something you only obtain not only once but something you experience and you cannot fully experience it unless you have lived your life for the person that holds your heart.... That is something you cannot teach nor preach that is something you only learn through experience...."

Mia blinked when she was referenced too.... She looked over to her father then back at the man and then to the other two.... "It seems that this has become interesting.... Don't worry my papa has more bark then bite feel free to get closer...." She smiled at the woman that seemed to be hiding....
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am

The girl stopped and looked to Mia. She seemed to be the same age as Tasia. She sighed lowly to herself. It seemed she had gained attention where sheser to the girl who had she stepped forward. Closer to the girl who had spoke to her last. She seemed to be the least threatening of the group... after all she was a teenager and the other three were grown men. She looked to the floating thing that had spoke to her of some man named Aoi. I appologize sir. I was not referring to you when I was talking of someone wishing for world domination. I guess you could just write it off as silly school girl fantasies. I don't even know who this Aoi person is. Assuming he is a person. Kind of sounds like a fish in all honesty. She turned her attention to the man who spoke of the Vatican. The Vatican... heh.. They, along with most religious groups. are trying just as hard to rule the world as the mad men who were cast out with only their science kits as friends. Wishing to force people to live by their rules and laws. If thats not trying to dominate the human race what is? Her eyes met with Hajime's for a moment.. She started to speak up about what he had said but what could she say. Up to this point her life was being a test subject. Then it was in the hands of some random savior she had met in the woods. A wolf she knew very little about. She didn't even know that much about herself let along life and love and all the shit they seemed to be talking about. Finally her eyes came to the girl. She wasn't really sure what to say at this point. Though the expression on her face kind of read a "fine, I'm here, ya happy." But feeling the need to speak she decided the only thing to say would be to maybe introduce herself. Hi... Mia? Is that what they called you? I am Tasia.

(only took me almost 6 months but here ya go Corey. I posted :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]   A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young Maiden, A Young Heart [Open]
Page 1 of 1