Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meeting new people (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

meeting new people  (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 am

The weight machine clanked loudly as she dropped her legs and collapsed against the back brace.  She grabbed her water bottle and took a long swig only to find she was at the end of it.  She looked around and contemplated just generating more out of the moisture in the air then shook her head.  The thought of drinking water made from the sweat laced air of the public gym made her a little sick.  She sighed to herself and decided to get her tired butt up and walk to the water fountain.  She was feeling the burn after a 5 hour work out. She made her way to the locker room and removed her baggy tank top and ball shorts as well as her sports bra and underwear tossing them into the locker she rented as she grabbed her towel and wash kit and walked naked to the showers.  As she passed a mirror she laughed a bit at herself.  She use to worry so much about staying covered and not being seen and now, since meeting Camula,  She felt so much more comfortable in her skin.  She was more confident about herself and her abilities.  Sure she was no closer to really finding herself, or was she.  She turned on the hot water and let her hair out of the pony tail as she relished over the past few months.  Camula had helped her find the key to unlocking her powers.  She had moved into a very small apartment above a little tea shop, thanks to old ladies not wanting to see such beautiful young girls on the street, she was making a decent living working at the weapons shop as well as taking a few shifts at the tea house to work off rent and make a little extra money in tips. But she thought she should still be doing something more with her life then just working out and working.  Then the thought hit her.  Maybe its time to hit up that guild thing Camula was always trying to get her to join.  That made her laugh even more.  Camula, the queen of loners, was giving her advice to join other people.  How ironic huh. She finished her shower then dried off wrapping Camula's drape around herself and watched in the mirror as it formed into a sundress, hugging every curve perfectly.  She never could find real clothes that fit quite as well.  She slipped into her Flipflops and tossed everything into her gym bag walking out into the streets to see what trouble might find her today.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:40 am

hina was walking home form high school the eight hours of hell that was a part of is daily life that is daily route that took him past the gym then to the tea shop then homeman, this sucks he said to him self hating the four hour trip form his school to home the only reason that he took this route was or the tea he picked up for him and his dad. he notice a familiar looking girl i've have seen her somewhere before hina thought to him self looking at the girl heading in the same direction he was.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:50 am

As the 16 year old made her way down the street she stopped for a moment to grab an apple from one of the fruit stands. She paid and moved to get back into foot traffic, more focused on cleaning her apple then watching where she was going, she ran right into a rather large man knocking herself over, her school books, laptop, clothes, and other personal affects falling from her bag and her apple rolling away causing someone else to trip and fall starting a chain reaction avalanche of people tripping and falling over each other. Making tasia not want to get up from sheer embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:23 am

are you ok hina said holding out is hand towards the girl that just ran in to him hey.. i know you. you work at the tea shop i always go to on my way home hina said. dropping his hand start to pick up the things she dropped. then handing what he pick up it to her

Last edited by Soulessone on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:54 am

Tasia blushed as she took his hand, not really looking at him out of embarrassment.  She got up and dusted herself off making sure she hadn't tore Camula's silk, it was still intact and in the shape of her sun dress, despite a couple dirt spots which she could clean later.  As she looked around to the few others who had fallen and were getting she realized it wasn't as bad as it seemed.  She took a deep breath before kneeling to grab what Hina wasn't.   I am fine thank you.  I am terribly sorry for running into you.  I really should pay better attention to my surroundings. She looked up at him still blushing. Oh, yea.  I think I recognize you.  I think I have seen you around school before as well.  She bit her lip to keep herself from doing the babbling thing she always did when she was nervous.  She was so shy still its a wonder she could even speak.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:09 pm

hina smiled recognizing her form school yeah I know you. you are tasia hina said after giving her things back. sorry I ran into you. hey I'm heading to the tea shop anyway do you want to walk with me there. hina said. thinking that this would be a good chance to make a new friend and come out of his shell like his farther said.

hina turn and started walking thought the crowed street with the tasia. as they walk side by side hina looks over at tasia so.. would you like to be my friend. hina said nervelessly smiling sorry for being so straight forward, but I don't usual talk to many people hina said looking at her but also being careful to avoid the people in fornt of him.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:34 am

She smiled and brushed her raven hair behind her pointed ear. Her violet catlike eyes looked him over before blushing again. Yes I am Tasia. But I can't quite place your name. Granted I am not at school much. Usually just twice or 3 times a week to turn in and pick up homework, and take tests. The teachers are nice enough to video tape lessons for me like they do for home schooled children. all the other times I am usually at work or the gym or home. I think a friend would be nice. I don't really have many of those. A lot of guys seem like they would like to be friends but I am usually too shy to talk to them much. Or I talk to much. I tend to babble when I am nervous. Kind of like I am doing now. I'm sorry... I'm going to shut up now. She took a deep breath and stared straight ahead as they walked towards the tea shop hoping he didn't think she was weird for talking to much.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:00 am

He left the warehouse where they stayed. Sometimes he thought forgotten by Aoi but knew better. He shared a connection with the King of Vampires unlike any other. No he knew better then anyone Aoi had a lot going on right now and with Kira feeling uneasy the way he was it was no wonder Aoi was busy lately and hadn't stopped by. He in truth had started out to head towards the castle and visit him. Missing the great dragon's company. Once upon a time he would have been afraid of this of walking but he had gone out with Aoi so many times in the past people steered clear but no longer attempted to harm him.

The great beast stopped before a mess of people several standing up, an apple having been rolling around causing one man to fall and get up again but the ire the man felt quieted when he saw him there. A massive three headed tiger combined with the pure blood of two vampires altered to take out any ‘weakeness’ they had discovered, the power of the vampiric blood forming crystalline bone like growths off of his back the neck of the central head and horns off of the tigers three noses. He has two smaller legs under his front two with paw like fingers that he can use as if hands to bring things closer to his mouth if needed. Three tails long slender almost serpentine. And a crystalline like bone ridge at his lower back near his spine. As well as three crystal wings coming off of his back near his shoulders....a massive beast, fearsome and still feared by many. It was with one of the shorter claw like hands that he lifted and held the apple undamaged. He was a hybrid like one he was scenting here....

The great tiger walked towards them able to scent the hybrid was the girl and lowered the clawed 'hand' holding the apple looking at her. Once labeled KM-13 he had a name...."You dropped this child..." He said the three heads speaking at once waiting and bracing himself for the soul piercing scream he would soon be hearing taking in the sight of both Tasia and Hina....he would give her the piece of fruit she dropped undamaged.....and then be on his way to the castle to see Aoi who he so missed.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:24 pm

hina bit back the scream that nearly escaped him. He had never seen nor heard of a monster like this one in all his years. yes he was afraid of this beast, but not as much as a person who had never encountered the supernatural before. Years of seeing his father transform into a beast as steeled him enough to stop him form screaming bloody murder.

what do i do hina thought to himself unsure if he could even stand a chance against something like this. he had to come up with a plan and quick if he wanted to survive. but the girl hindered him i got it. what i will do is use one arm to throw the tasia back in to the crowd and use my other arm to reach up and garb my gun at this range i know i can take off one its heads and damage the other two. Then jump back before it can get me. hina thought to himself ,but looking at the beast in front of him. Seeing the musclier legs and the long slender tail not to mention how close the beast was to him. he knew his plan would fail and get him and tasia killed. so he quick gave up on that plan.

then something caught his eyes. something he should have noticed form the beginning. the beast was holding out an apple to tasia. Thats strange if it is planing to kill us then what is with the apple. maybe it is trying lure us with it. No thats stupid think hina think hina thought to himself wait a minute didn't tasia have apple when she ran in to me. i know i saw one it fall out of her stuff. but i didn't pick it up. hina thought it was a long shot but it was the only reason that made much sense to him at this point and besides if this thing wanted them died it would have already killed them. hina felt that this beast wasn't here to kill them especially here in the middle of a crowed street.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Tasia should have been scared but being a test subject herself she had actually seen odder beings.  She took the apple and smiled.  Thank you kind... it was hard for her to tell what sex it was. one.. This one looked rather interesting. Part of her wanted to follow the tiger like beast. But, seeing how nervous Hina was made her just watch the tiger walk away.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 pm

The girl was calm yet the men was freaking out. He was right she was like him. Born at the whims of men in a lab. He walked away from them a few steps before shifting down to a more pleasing form. At least to many he didn't feel as threatening to many like this. He became a young man with blue hair and shimmering blue eyes. Wearing a white jacket and pants he looked between them. "I didn't mean to frighten you....its been a while since I was out and about so I forgot that my form in that state is frightening." Sora spoke his tone like the tiger was quiet and sad. "I am used to those of my kin and those in the castle they taught me to not fear my true form." Sora said then looked at the girl who like him had been at the mercy of human scientist's. "There are many of us living peacefully....if you'd like to meet them some time..." He said softly then blinked and smiled sadly. "I am sorry my name is Sorairo Kaibyaku...." He spoke lowly he was with new people shy and nervous....a beast and monster and he knew it no matter how much Aoi, Neikan and Kira told him he wasn't. He side glanced at Hina who showed more of what Sora was used to, scented of it, The fear.....he was used to....sadly enough it was why no matter how many times Aoi swore he wasn't a monster.....he knew better. It showed every time he walked as the tiger he was....
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:46 pm

hina could tell by the tone of soraira voice that he had made a misstake. he had made soraira feel bad for frightening him with is true forum. it was not soraira fault that his true forum frighten him. it was hina fault for being afraid of him. in fact he thought that sorairas forum was cool as hell. not wanting soraira to feel bad about he would apologize.

hey soraira im sorry. the true is that i was more surprised the frighten. hina lied trying to make him feel better. in true he should have been used to something like this with what had happened in the last few days. the true is that well... you looked cool as hell in that forum. i really liked it. sorry if i made you feel bad you shouldn't be sad because of my goof i'm sorry. in truth hina would never want anyone to feel bad because of who their are. hina believed that every one has something special about them that they bring to the world changing it to be something better. and he could tell that soraira was special and even kind. he was worng to ting that he would attack them for no reason.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:08 am

Tasia smiled at Hina for apologizing. She looked at saraira thoughtfully. too be truthful Sir. I'm not even sure who, or what, I am entirely. But I would love to investigate more into it. Maybe we could meet up someday. she seemed little nervous but the thought of meeting others who could help her find herself. That's what she was after right. You know we were just headed back to my place. Why don't you come. We could get some tea and sandwiches and you could tell me more about yourself Mr. Sorairo-San. She bit her lip realizing she just invited two strange men back to her apartment alone with her. She was sure she could handle Hina no problem. He didn't seem like much of a threat but Sorairo was a different story. She took a deep breath. Hopefully things wouldn't go bad.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:44 am

Sora looked between them the first a lie it scented it so but the second was truth. Frightened yes but once he calmed down he found Sora's true form what was it again ah yes 'Cool as hell' and nodded. "It's alright. I can be a touch over sensitive...my origins were not so kind...but I'm pretty sure your the first to put it that way..." he said softly lowly that his true form was Cool as hell...it actually made him relax more. "And thank you." he said to Hina although the first had been a lie it had been to try to make amends since it was followed by something so sincere. He would let the first go. Because Hina meant it.

Sora glanced over at Tasia and smiled. "I would like that and I would be happy to answer what I can. You're both welcome to meet the others." He said doing as Aoi insisted and reaching out to make friends to not be angry and spiteful if at first people were spooked it was because Sora was so different then what people were used to seeing. He looked at them both. "But please Sora is fine...there is no need to be so formal I'm not used to it.." He said softly looking at them both. "There's nothing wrong with not knowing who you are we're all discovering that....but if anything I know can help you find some answer's then I would be happy to give you that assistance." he said looking at the duo. Sora ironically enough found that once they all started speaking it was rather comforting and nice...to meet new people and to be accepted again.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:11 pm

hina smiled as the trio walked down the street talking and laughed amongst themselves going to taisa house. hina was nervous about going to tasia house he had never been in a other persons house before and with people he had just meet. hina tried to hide it well but he had a feeling that the other two had noticed it.maybe it would help me if I knew more about them hina thought .

so sora hina said slowy to stale for time coming up with a question have you lived in japan for a long time or were you born here. you don't have answer it if you don't want to I get that it is a personal question. the only reason I asked is because I was born here but my folks are form Germany. and I live with my dad in our shop I call it our shop of wonders because we sell a little of every thing. hina said not wanting to make the same mistake he had made earlier. he didn't want to over step into any personal places where he had no business being in and what about you tasia were you born here. I just want to get to know you to better is all I don't mean to offend you or overstep my place is all.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:01 am

Tasia bit her lip and looked at Hina.  She rubbed the back of her head. I don't know exactly.  I know I was born.  My parents were an elf and a shape shifter.  As far as I know I spent my entire life living in the lab on the compound.  That is until I realized I was stronger then the idiot humans who tried to cage me there.  . She realized she was maybe saying too much. She got quiet for a minute then realized they were there. wait here I'll be back. she ran into the shop and explained to the kind old woman she had a school project with the 2men waiting on her. She was able to get some food and tea in some bags and then came out. Come on. She lead the way to a side alley up some stairs and unlocked a door leading to a very small apartment. The kitchen and living room were one. There was 2 doors one went to her bedroom and the other a small room the size of a closet which was the bathroom. She had a couch and a table with 2 chairs. As well as a coffee table. She sat her duffle bag down by the door kicked off her flip flops and then put a kettle of water on the stove while getting cups plates and a platter to set the finger sandwiches, tea biscuits, and cookies out. . Have a seat guys. Make yourselves at home.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:55 am

Sora listened to her and smiled her start wasn't really all that different then his really and she was just as nervous about it as he was it seemed. But before he could speak on it they arrived at her place and so he waited. Once they were upstairs he to be polite followed her lead and took off his shoes more comfortable bare foot anyways and then looked about before walking over and at her suggestion made himself comfortable he curled up on the floor next to a chair being part cat meant he was very comfortable in the oddest positions.

Sora tipped his head though and once they were settled and she had set things out he began speaking into the small apartment. it was cozy. But to keep them from being nervous he might as well answer the question since he was sure Tasia would be curious as well. "It's alright I don't mind I had said I would answer any questions that I could. My biological parents were two vampires and a tiger. I know I was created from them and at first I was not even given a name only KM-13, and my world existed within the confines of a cage I had no idea what was outside of it they kept me for the longest time heavily drugged...." He answered looking at Hina and Tasia taking them both in as he spoke in calm tones. "My creators have always lived here on the island in a lab quite a distance away from here surrounded by tree's from what I can tell...they seemed very comfortable with the area. There were many of us in there kept in cages. I don't know how long I was there but I do know one day they made a mistake in the handling of us, they forgot to drug us...all of us, and all of us escaped. We left that lab and found our way here where the Vampire King and his family found us stopped the creators from reclaiming us and taking us back to continue there tests and allowed us to stay peacefully here." Sora said looking at them. "I have left this island only once with the vampire King to save someone...where I went then I am not entirely sure it is not like anywhere I have ever been I only know that I was safe because like now I was still in his presence. The same as residing in his kingdom." Sora said relaxed and he did....so long as he lived on this island he felt safe because this was the place Aoi and his family where this was where he was safe because he was part of that family he and the other hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:40 pm

hina looked at both of them with a warm smile. thank you. both of you for sharing you stories with me hina said now it is my turn to tell you about me. as you know my folks are for Germany. my dad is a werewolf that came form Germany to escape a clan war that nearly wiped out both of the clans fighting. after he moved here. he meet my mom who died shortly after my birth. so after that my father become more distance and I had to learn to survive on my on he was only around to teach me basic stuff. but during his transformations he was not nice to me. per-say hina said with tearful eyes remembering to times his father had tried to kill him or eat him during his transformations. knowing that his mothers promise was the only thing keeping him alive for all those years.

hina blinked away his tears hiding them for the others hoping that if they saw that they would not say anything but love my dad and stuff. we even run a store near the apes. if you two would like two visit me sometime. hina said in a friendly manner. happy that he had finally told others about the secret he had be keeping all these years.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:07 am

Tasia finished the tea and platter bringing things over to the coffee table. She put a comforting hand on Hina's shoulder then pulled out a bean bag chair from under the coffee table and sat Indian style on it. She thought for a minute. I think the hardest part of escaping is being free. If that makes sense. I mean. I was totally dependant on my keeper on the compound. Sure she taught me to cook and basic living skills but.. I don't know. I hate feeling so alone and not knowing how to live just survive. I wasn't alone at first. I remember when I first escaped I was lost in the woods for... I still am not sure how long exactly. At least a month. I was just reaching the point where I wanted to give up on surviving and just... die. That's when Solomon found me. He rescued me. Gave me food money, clothes, a place to stay. You know. Then our relationship became a lot of sex and a lot of fighting. I was becoming co-dependant on him and he was more the loner type. So I went for an angry run one day and ran into camula. She helped me find my independance.. Tasia poured the tea and took a sip of her own. Mentioning Solomon had made her body remind her how much she missed sex and how she hadn't had any since the playboy werewolf.. she looked at the 2 gentlemen she sat with. Both were rather handsome and quite sexy in each their own way. Her mind started wondering over what a sexual encounter with either of them would be like. Then she stopped herself before getting too lost in thought. She blushed deeply and bit her lip a little embarrassed at where her mind had went. She took another sip of her tea hoping neither of the boys had mind reading capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:42 am

Sora relaxed as Hina spoke about his family about being a werewolf and the change and how ruff it was with his father and Tasia about being lonely now that she was free before he caught a twinge of something he knew all too well it wasn't so much as a heated scent as it was a sudden change to interested. Of course if she was inclined he would. The blush helped confirm what his nose picked up. He didn't reach for the tea or snacks because being mostly vampire such things weren't what he needed however he didn't take offense to there needing it. Nor did he mind if waited till later to feed.

He looked at them both and nodded. "I wasn't so much alone when I escaped. I had the others with me....we had to deal with a different issue. Like me the others had a different animal intermixed with them. The creators were attempting to figure out how to create immortality that could be transferred from us to a human being and not kill them. How to make the vampire blood less deadly without it being gifted by a vampire....when we first escaped the labs there was at least fifty of us. Now....I believe there is five of us....even the woman died. For some reason there was a break down inside of there bodies that made them go mad, it was painful they attacked everything and everyone until they died or....were killed before they killed everyone." Sora spoke looking down at his hand. "It wasn't all that long ago really....so few of us are left so when I caught your scent Tasia I was curious...it was familiar to me."

Sora looked up at her and smiled a bit sadly. "Safe, like ours but different....and you were with someone I had hoped....that there was a chance for friends perhaps because we have learned that our lives are so short. We don't know how long we have...how long our bodies will hold together with what has been done to them....and perhaps I feel like it's my fault." He said softly. "I lead them out of there I escaped and they followed me. They would all follow me always they call me there leader because of my bloodline....if I had stayed would the creators have been able to keep the others stable? But If I had I would not have been able to meet you two...or make all the friends I have. I would still be at the end of the needles...." Sora frowned.....and so many things he had helped with he would not have been there for.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 pm

hina notice Tasia blush thinking it was because of what she just shared. hina didn't know what to say. the only thing that came to mind was the fact that each of them had go thought a lot. sora and Tasia so much more then him. at least Gina had always know his place and had always had a home it was that shop. Hina had always had his shop to keep him going, he had not realize that the daily rituals of his own life had be the biggest comforters in his life.

i guess the biggest challenge for me was guessing what mood my father was in. hina said reaching for his tea careful not to spill it and he took a drink I glad that I meet you two . it's like I always say. life is hard and even unfair sometimes, but it's the one you love and the friends you made that help you make it in the end hina said happy that he meet such great people in his life their was hoijmay, naikon, Tasia, and now sora. he look over at sora. the man was good looking and cool as hell and so was Tasia she was easy going and beautiful. hina thought then quick looked down that the tea cup in is hand, then look back up at the others getting back in to the topic at hand
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Tasia watched sora intently. She listened to him share his story feeling a little guilty she didn't know what happened to the others on her compound. She then watched Hina and nodded in agreement. It dawned on her as she was bursting her self mentally for letting her mind wonder like that over guys she just met that Sora hadn't touched his tea. Then it hit her. Oh My God you're a vampire. What was I thinking. . She got up and got a couple blood packs she kept around the apartment for if camula or her boss came by. She heated them in the microwave in a bowl of water like one might with a bottle then poured them into a glass coming back over and serving it to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Sora listened to Hina nodding. "Friends are truly important. Life is too short to not have any." He said in agreement then blinked when Tasia admonished herself before he could say anything she rushed off and came back having warmed up blood packs poured them into a glass and handed it over to him. Sora smiled and reached up taking the offered glass from her. "Thank you." Sora said as she went to the trouble of warming up some blood for him.

Sora reached up to take the glass his fingers brushing hers as he did. There he paused a second or two before shifting and bringing the glass back down to himself. "Even still having a father to grow up with....I suppose is something I will never know. Even at it's roughest points your lucky to have family. Now....though I treasure every friendship I have the chance to make." As Sora finished speaking took that moment to take a drink from the glass.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:35 pm

yeah... it was nice. when he was around. hina said remembering the times that he and his father spend together. when his father a taught him the basic about living. then his thoughts turned to when he was punished form doing some he didn't understand or when the transformations happened that ever that is why he carried a scar of bite marks that covers his lower back and lower fornt adomen.

hina shakes his head to clear the memories of that day. hina pulls out his cell phone checking to see if he had missed any calls form his dad. he was returned with a back drop of plastic nason. that said no massages, good his father had not called. so he might not kill him tonight. he needs to find a place stay tonight. for tonight was the night is his transformation. hey sora you said that you lives in a castle did you not. could I stay their tonight if you don't mind. you see tonight is the night that my dad had is transformation and I need to stay alway form him. hina said hoping that sora would take him to the castle or at least the werehouse because if he went home he mulight live to see morning. hina did not want to ask Tasia because he did not feel right about staying a woman's house that he just meet. it was wrong because so many things could happen, and if his father comes looking for him he would find him here and maybe try to kill him and Tasia. the only thing that could keep them both safe is sora musk. his dad would not be able to smell past sora.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Tasia stopped for a moment feeling Sora's fingers brush her own.  She felt the pause, which had to be on purpose, and she smiled lightly at Sora, looking in his eyes as the red color never left her cheeks.  She was blushing a lot tonight.  It is true she had gained a lot of confidence in the last month or so but at heart she was still that shy girl that ran from her captors. I know its not as good as fresh but I always try to keep a case of the blood bags on hand for friends who may stop by needing some.  Or sometimes we get a few Vampires down in the shop and I will run up here and sneak a pack into their tea with out Mrs. Liu knowing.  As she heard Hina's request she turned her attention to him and spoke with out thinking. You know Hina, I don't think that is a good idea.  I mean Sora might be ok with you but it wouldn't really be fair to bring you in on the others with no warning, especially since you pose a potential threat.  Not you yourself but from your father hunting you.  I don't doubt Sora and the others could handle themselves against your father I just think it would be more of a question after they have met you and gotten to know you.  You are more then welcome to stay here though.  That couch pulls out into a bed and I have more blankets in the bedroom closet.  And if its me you are worried about..well I have dealt with were's before but if its still an issue, Sora is welcome to stay as well.  If he wants. Or if you still feel unsafe here... Camula keeps mentioning something about a Hunter's Guild.  I've never been there myself but She says its a safe place.  Maybe we could go find it together.  She knew she may have been over stepping her bounds.  And Sora was more then welcome to say he would be able to stay at the werehouse or castle.  He knew the others not her.  But Tasia was always one for options.  They are better to have in situations like these.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Open To All)   meeting new people  (Open To All) Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new people (Open To All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next