Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

It had been a few days since he had helped Hina and Tasia at Tasia's place. She was a sweet girl one that actually made Sora smile and for the first time in a long time he felt warm and happy. He hadn't felt like that since he lost the others. He bore the weight of there loss on his frame of his inability to protect them as any 'King' would although he didn't fell much like a king right now and hadn't for a long time. Not since that day. Right now he sat on the grass being a 'lazy cat' and enjoyed the sun beating down on his skin warming up up as it sunk into the think layer of velvet fur that covered his frame even in human form. One of the 'set-backs' of being part tiger, although it never bothered him. He wondered what Tasia and Hina were up to more Tasia at first he had thought she was a hybrid like him but as he got to know her realized that wasn't the case it was the uniqueness of her scent and the traces of a lab that threw him even still.....she had been warm and accepting from the start. He had given her a necklace that night something he created just for her there was not another like it. Just like there was not another like her. It was fitting.

Right now though he was relaxed on the rock just enjoying some afternoon sunshine thankfully with no worry of cranky were's to worry about. The breeze was blowing and play with his short sky blue hair, long sky blue lashes were lay against his cheeks as his eyes were closed he'd sleep here in the sun in his natural state if he thought it wouldn't cause a panic but he knew better. A big three head tiger would cause quiet the stir. He wore a long white jacket with fancy clasps trimmed in with long slits up the sides to his hips, white jeans and white boots the white jean had sky blue embossing going up the legs it looked good on him and although it was summer time he was comfortable. Right now though he found his thoughts wandering back to the elven flower he had met not all that long ago.

Last edited by Bloodmoon on Sun May 03, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Sora looked at her his eyes looking into hers as she coaxed him into a sitting up position and then spoke. Her words so warm and endearing. His eyes widened slightly as she said that she would always be his to treasure, to love and to do with as he wished. He moved one arm from around her and brought his hand up to run his fingers along the side of her face. Tracing along her smooth skin.

Sora felt as if everything had suddenly become right with the world to have the love of this lovely woman who was in his arms. On his lap there was other feeling quiet like this. "And I am yours, to love and be with as long you wish to have me." He said softly. He slide his hand down along her side to rest against her hip. "I don't know how things like this work but I do know I have never felt like this for anyone before. I love you Tasia." He answered her as he leaned in and kissed her again while sitting up passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Tasia gasped as he said it. She put her arms around his neck kissing him back deeply. She kissed for a while before pulling from the kiss but keeping her four head on his. She spoke back with all her emotion in her voice. I love you too Sora. And I hope forever is OK because that's how long I want you. . She rubbed his nose with hers and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:40 pm

"It works for me..." Sora kissed her back his hands moving to wrap around her slender frame holding her warmly in his arms. He had meant to say more but it was quickly forgotten as she kissed him and he returned the kiss. He felt like the world could just pass them by right now. It was incredible being out here with her like nothing else in the world mattered. He caught her lower lip with his teeth gently tugging it sucking a bit to deepen out the kiss a bit more. It was like he could do this forever and even go further but right now it was just like this was all they needed to convey what they were thinking and feeling he broke the kiss though and moved down again easily moving to support her frame with his hands and arms as he traced her torso with kisses. Heading down along her collar bone. She was simply amazing.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:04 am

Tasia kissed and moaned lightly as he moved towards her collar bone. Its too bad we don't have camping gear tonight. I just want to stay here with you for as long as I can. . Her hands went down his back. They felt the scars and traced them gently. She wished she could make them go away. She ran her hands all over his back rubbing massaging and scratching gently. Not to hurt but to feel good.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Sora hugged her and hummed pausing a moment as she traced the scars but hmm'd. "Camping gear.....what do you want?" He asked kissed along her jawline. "If you wish to stay....I only need to know what you need here." He said softly if she could describe it for him....really anything he could bring it for her. They could stay here stay and enjoy this tonight with no rush to get back and just be together.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:28 am

Tasia smiled brightly and rubbed noses with Sora. Well aside from you... I should just need some kind of bed. I don't forsee any rain but I can make us a lean-too if the weather shows signs of changing. So maybe a sleeping bag or an air mattress. Something to keep us from being covered in dew in the morning. Oh and perhaps a fishing pole. I am going to need some protein to help reboot my energy. Its good for the blood. I can make us a fire out of the stuff around here. Oh and don't forget a blanket for the morning chill. Tasia rubbed his nose and lightly kissed his lips. She was excited to get to spend another night with Sora. And this time be allowed to cuddle and snuggle and all kinds of things she had thought about doing that first night but was too shy to admit she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Sora smiled as he laid there on the grass looking at her then turned his head looking to the side. The blankets were easy he knew those and sleeping bag he wasn't so sure of but he did create several thick soft blankets that they could lay on throughout the night. He didn't get cold but he realized that was a real thing for her. He smiled as he looked at her and then at the blankets. "There's about four blankets there....I can catch them if you like." He said looking at the water. Meaning the fish he didn't know what a fishing pole was or how it worked but he did know how to catch a fish. He had done it before for fun. "If there's anything you want and you can describe it I can see if I can make it for you." He said nuzzling her neck a bit he loved this getting to spend time with her like this. It was relaxing and fun.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:11 am

Tasia nuzzeled and nodded. She kissed his cheek before slowly moving to stand up. Still nuzzling till she finally had to pull away. that sounds good. How about you go catch some fish and I will look around for some dead wood and things to make a nice fire to camp by. Um. The only thing I would really want is maybe a pad.. um. Like a pillow big enough for us to lay on and moving around comfortably. . She grabbed his shirt and put it back on. Her own dress was probably dry by now but she liked wearing his shirt. It smelled like him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Sora looked back at the blankets and then figured the size they would need and then created a large pillow like object that would be very soft and cushion like to lay on it was large enough to fit them both twice and the blankets could cover it. Sora chuckled. "Some fish coming right up." He said as he shifted and got up moving to get into the water he moved slowly out into the depths. Wadding out till he was waist deep and then closed his eyes and held still simply breathing and waiting..he could sense them swimming and coming back towards him. He waited listening and feeling the movements in the water. Very soon now he would be catching her fish but he needed to wait and be patient.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Tasia watched him lovingly for a few moments before turning and setting to work. It was times like this she loved having her powers. Most people would be stuck trying to find a way to dig a hole an what not. But for her, a few waves of her hand and she had a nice hole dug and was shaping the dirt. She fixed it so that when she pulled the pad over the dirt it elevated one side of it like pillows to make it a nice comfortable resting area. She took the blankets and spread them out making the bed, making sure it wasn't too close to the hole. Then she walked up and down the beach and grassy area finding dead wood for the fire. After a while she had a good pile.

This time she came to the waters edge. She wasn't getting close to him. She was looking for water logged wood. The kind that is strong enough to stand but too wet to burn. Once she found 4 or 5 good pieces she took it back to the campsite. Finally she went looking for some stones. She needed a few to line the hole with and a nice flat one to act as a skillet. When she had all her supplies she came back to the area and began setting up for the fire, not lighting it yet though. She fixed her water-logs so they could hold the flat rock up over the fire. It would act sort of like a tripod. She needed them waterlogged so they could sit in the fire but not burn down.

After everything was set up she went and picked some more of the fruit, and even found a few places she could grow some vines with a few vegetables. She found herself a smallish sharp rock, and another flat one to be a knife and cutting board and sat down getting to work. She would make a nice meal. She wondered if Sora could eat regular food. He was part feline after all. Was he like her. She was elf so she ate a mostly vegetarian diet, but she was also part animal so her body needed meat too. Maybe where he was vampire he ate mostly blood but part of him needed the same things cats do. Though she was sure if he did he would have said something. She sat there chopping and pondering and keeping an eye out watching him. He was so handsome. Even in his tiger form. She was happy to call him hers.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:20 am

Sora stood there in the water listening she was moving about on the shore quietly looking for things to set up camp. He stood there feeling the sway of the water against his frame the heat of the sun against his skin. He could hear the almost silent swish of the fish swimming under the water. Honestly Sora if he really wanted to could eat small tiny amount of raw uncooked meat being part wild Siberian Tiger, but large portions slowed him down made him sleepy and sluggish dulled his wits and reflexes and would knock him out feeling heavy on his stomach....but cooked meat was far off limits. He would be sick his system fully unable to even handle the cooked flesh it would certainly ruin there night out with either of the options and since the first would likely be slightly upsetting he would simply avoid it and choose to steer clear of eating even a little bit of the fish.

Speaking of the fish he moved suddenly striking the water at high speed not making a sound not splashing as his hand sliced through the waters surface and caught the large fish then tossed it ashore far ashore landing in what was an after thought on his part a large deep bowl of water the splash there was followed by a second as he caught one more for her. He had feed from her taking blodo and she would not doubt need the omega acids of the fish to help replenish her strength and blood supply.

Sora walked towards the shore again easily stepping down and paused looking down he reached down again lifting out of it a sea-shell abandoned by the small crab long ago that no doubt made it it's home and walked out of the water the rest of the way. The shell was a soft red in color with hints of orange and golden tones it was lovely with some violet swirling up through it. He walked up to her and sat down again smiling as he set the shell down then noted the fruits she had there. The pit she had dug for the fire to cook her meal with and keep warm by, as well as the make shift stuff she was using to cut and cook with. "Two silver tuna alright?" He asked as he relaxed if not he could always try for something else.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:03 am

it should be plenty. I'm small. I don't need a lot. . Tasia smiled and finished her chopping before clearing a spot for the fish then gets up walking over to him kneeling on her knees and leaning in to nuzzle him kissing his cheek before moving to get the fish.

She looked at the bundle of wood and with a wiggle of her nose it began to smoke and crackle. She then sat back down at her work station and began to prepare the fish to cook. After putting the fish and veggies on the rock for cooking she went to the water to rinse off her hands and realized she didn't have anything to use for a plate or utensils. She began to look around for something.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:20 am

Sora had nuzzled her back then sat by the fire smelling everything cooking which had an aroma he wasn't overly used to. It wasn't bad it just wasn't something that smelled good to him. Sora tipped his head and watched her then remembered the other day at her place when they had been eating they had been using....He got up and walked over to his jacket and there things bringing it back were he laid his jacket over the branch as he pulled out one of the diamonds.

He could try imaging something but he didn't quiet know what it was made out of and he knew she wouldn't be eating these things so he just needed to make sure they were safe to be used to eat with right? He seperated the diamond into three. One he thought about it, the object had had little prongs coming off of it and a handle....no...he didn't have it quiet right and he knew it as he looked at it then tipped his head and pondered it a second or two before mushing together the pongs in the middle making them smooth out then pulling the rest of the prongs back out again.

It was sorta funny it was a diamond fork....well kinda the middle was a bit off and the prongs weren't sharp enough to stab and hurt but.....it wasn't the prettiest of forks even if it was a lovely building material. He figured he'd ask her to help him smooth it out in a minute. The next he made a little bowl and then made go from round to more like well an oval shape. Sora then drew his finger out from the one end and that....well that didn't look bad it looked like one of the things they had been using the other day.

The last one he made was rather easy as he made a knife with which to cut the edge of the blade razor sharp and the handle smooth and round. Setting down the knife next to the deep 'bowled' spoon he picked up the prong thingy and pressed his finger against one of the prongs...."This does not look right..." he said as he tried again this time having two prongs off of one end and a long handle off of the back...no last time had six this time two...it still wasn't right.

"Mmm..." he smoothed it out again and paused thinking "that wasn't right either...." the only one he actually really had right was the knife the spoon was a bit deep not something that would easily fit int he mouth but he was trying to copy what he had only seen once and only for a brief moment or two.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Tasia was gone for a little bit when she came back. She was holding 2 twigs like chopsticks. They were a bit bulky and long. They wouldn't be comfortable at all, but it was the best she could find. She had also grabbed some sea weed to wash off the cutting board rock she was using. She figured she could use it as a plate. She put the stuff down at the fire then walked over to see what he was concentrating on so hard. When she seen what he was trying to make it made her smile. You reading my mind again? she giggled and kissed his cheek. The fork should have 4 prongs. And the spoon doesn't need to be so deep. But I love that you thought enough to make me silverware. I was just going to use some twigs as chopsticks. But these will work much better. Thank you. She wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him lightly while she watched him work.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Sora smiled as he looked at her and leaned into the hug as he nodded. "I don't know about reading minds but I remembered the other night both you and Hina were using these things to eat with and then the cooking food would be hot to handle." He looked at her and chuckled. "So I thought I'd help out some since this is sorta....impromptu." he said but looked back the one he was working with the one with the prongs that she called a fork. He moved his fingers smoothing out a flattened area not to wide because he realized it had to be able to go in mouth then pulled four thin lines of diamond out a bit form it, it looked more like what he saw the other night and held it up to her to inspect as he picked up the other the spoon with his free hand and made the bowl of the spoon more shallow. Taking some of it's depth out. He handed them both to her. "I can adjust them if need be. Did you need anything else to be able to eat with?" He said relaxed he didn't mind it was different but fun to try to make things he wasn't used to making or even imagining before. Sora lifted the remaining diamond able to create play with and shape them as he needed to. So he was trying to think if she needed anything else. The fork was slim closer to the width of a salad fork then a dinner fork but he had no idea at all the differences between all of these things. He wasn't so fond of the smell of cooking fish but she needed it so he wouldn't fuss.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:27 am

Tasia just smiled and kissed his cheek. This should work just fine.  And that rock is really starting to heat up. I better get the fish before it over cooks.  She grabbed the bowl and fork and walked over to the fire stirring around the fish and veggies and couple fruits.  As they finished cooking she scooped them into the bowl.  There was too much for her to finish in one sitting but she made it that way on purpose.  She grabbed the knife and cut a lemon open squirting the juice over the dish and mixing it up taking a bite.   Mmmm I'm a good cook.  And since you got 2 fish I was able to make enough so I can have some for later.  So I will be able to feed you again.  If you need to eat more.  I will have to make sure to pick up some high calcium vitamins to make sure my bones stay very healthy and are able to make a lot of blood for you. She took a few more bites as she moved over to the bed pad and took a seat on the edge  The fork was perfect.  Sure it was on the bigger side but she liked the bigger salad forks anyways.  Part of her wished she could keep the [s]silver[/s]diamondware and dish he made her.  But she knew he needed his diamonds to create things.  

It didn't take her long to eat her fill.  The fruit she had ate from earlier was still partially filling her up.  The only other thing she needed was something to drink.  She wished she would have grabbed her canteen on her impromptu walk to the park that day.  But she had an orange near by she pushed her thumb in to then turned upside down and squeezed the juice out of to drink.  When she was done she walked over and put the cutting board rock on top of the bowl so bugs wouldn't get into the other half of her fish salad type thing so the bugs wouldn't get into it then walked over to the waters edge to wash her face and hands and rinse out her mouth some so her kisses wouldn't taste too much like fish.  She came back and sat down again and looking at him smiling.   Thank you very much Sora.  I appreciate the help.  I feel weird having to stop and eat when you don't eat like that.  I guess its the same reason I don't go to restaurants really.  Its weird eating alone when there are others around.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Sora smiled as she ate it was different then him sure but it was something that she needed to do in order to stay healthy and strong. He relaxed sitting there and watching the clouds go by not staring at her while she ate so as to not make her feel awkward. Although at her comment about being able to feed him again if he needed it he smiled and nodded. "Thank you if I need it I'll say something." he said although he would give it quiet a while not wanting to risk harming her. Although she should heal up faster then a human would it was still taxing to be drained. And to hear her worry and fuss about him. Wanting to make sure she stayed healthy and strong and that her bones stayed very healthy it was sweet.

"Don't worry about it." he answered her back sitting up a bit as she said she felt weird having to stop and eat while he didn't. He smiled and shook his head. "Honestly I'd be more worried if you didn't eat. I did take your blood earlier and we were active. I feel better knowing you took care of yourself in all of this then not." He said as he looked at her. He still had his other diamond it took so little to shape and form and he was in no hurry to get those back. She'd certainly need them right now. Besides he doubted they'd wear down and break on her any time soon.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:33 am

Tasia watched him for a few minutes.she was giving herself a little time to digest the food before any moving. She stretched some giving her sto.mach some aid. After about 10 minutes she got a good idea. She morphed into her cat form.

Her cat form was cute. Like her, it was a cat not fully grown but not a kitten either. She was a teenager. Her fur was all black like a panther mimicking her raven hair. She was a thin haired cat. Not a poofy one. One the transformation was complete she hunckered down. A few breaths to let her animal mind take over and then she did it. She pounced right onto the upper part of his chest looking him in the face. She looked all serious at first. Then she mewed and licked his nose.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Sora had been relaxed and glanced at her as she shifted down to that of a small cat, not a kitten anymore but not full grown she seemed to be content and he was a bit curious as to what she was up to when she suddenly shifted down wiggling a bit lower and hunkering down before pouncing leaping and landing on him small paws on his chest looking all serious before the cute little meow and she licked his nose. He blinked and chuckled reaching up and running his fingers over the silken fur feeling the black silk running beneath his fingertips. He continued to play with her fur for a little bit before gently lifting her up and setting her down. he climbed off of the pillow and then shifted but knew it was no where near fair his true forms size to her smaller kittenish but....

Aoi had helped him learn how to turn his powers with imagination and creation upon himself and make himself smaller and he did, shrinking down to roughly the same size his fur thick and the sort you'd like to bury your fingers in silken soft still with three heads he could not change that aspect of himself it felt natural this way and he could not imagine what it was like trying to smash those three into one. But he moved and circled around her purring before nuzzling up licking her soft furry check before cuddling up and his wings laid down against his sides.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:09 am

Tasia purred as he pet her. She mewed again when he picked her up unsure of why he was moving her. Then as he shifted she gave a kitty smile. She watched him intently as he shrunk down to proper size. She eyed him as he circled her. A mewey giggle came from her muzzle as he licked her cheek then cuddled with her. She watched him for a moment then got an idea.

She circled him this time. Slowly. She would go one way looking him up and down, then turn around and go the other way. She was thoroughly scanning every inch of him. Then she stood infront of him, sat down all prim and proper like shutting her violet eyes. She had to picture it first. See it in herself. She herself as it. Her aura started to glow a bright green. He could see her struggle with the shape. It would take a minute for her body to learn it. Tasia's brow furrowed as her little kitty nose scrunched. She was trying so hard to make it work. After a while he would see it form. Her body widened her shoulders broadening. Her shoulder blades began to sprout. Then it looked as though her neck was starting to blow little black furry bubbles. Tasia was breathing heavily as everything took shape. And after what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes, it was complete. There she stood. A black 3 headed tigeress. Parts of her fur where even beginning to lighten up to a more greyish color to form the stripes. Her wings, while not made of diamond like his, did mimic as much as her body naturally could. Fur instead of feathers, Sleek and suave. Whether they helped her fly or not was another story. She hadn't even mastered birds yet. She wasn't ready to fly. She wondered what he would think of her kittenesk version of him. She staired at him waiting for his reaction as she caught her breath.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:28 pm

He looked at her as she shifted to match him having walked around him studying every inch of his frame to learn it and then tried matching it. It had taken her a few minutes but he got up and moved around her, her body supplying feathers for crystal it was still pretty to look at he moved closer to her nuzzling her as he started purring the fact that she sought to match him. When he could not bring the three heads in because he couldn't imagine what it was like no matter how hard he tried. On that he supposed he was simply too young. But she had changed to match him and he snuggled nuzzling her now three heads with his.

His purr rumbling through his frame as he was stunned and flattered she had done so much for him. When she didn't have to. She had shifted into a pretty kitten she hadn't needed to do anything else but she did. And it was incredible.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:05 am

She had to close her eyes. Trying to look through so many eyes, from so many different angles, it was making her dizzy since her brain wasn't use to it. She did purr and snuggle though. She felt blessed to have someone to call hers. She wasn't sure exactly what that meant but neither was he and they could learn together. She was just happy thasince meeting him she didn't feel alone anymore. Like he gave her a reason to better herself. He could help her learn. She licked his cheek then realized all three heads did it at once. Shewould have to learn to control each head desperately.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Sora almost chuckled as he got licked three times as once she was still learning and it was cute. Right now all three moved together because all three thoughts worked in sync with each other. He wasn't sure how to explain how to use each head separately all he did know was that it would take time for her to learn. As it had taken him time to get used to seeing through one set of eyes in his 'human' state. He nuzzled her a bit then spoke using just the one center head. "With three of each you must learn to focus through each set. Try closing all but the right head's eyes at first." He said softly encouragingly. "Right now your used to doing everything in sync with each other. So everything shares the same thoughts and movements." Sora said gently he was more then willing to help her learn. And perhaps when he was ready to jump that hurdle she might be able to help him handle shifting down to what appeared to be the normal cat?
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:39 pm

She looked at him then nodded then tried to do as he said. She closed all 6 eyes then focused, hard. She was trying to see it first. She went to open just the right set but only managed to keep the left set closed. She sighed opening all her eyes then closing them again. She took another deep breath and tried again. Maybe it was like blinking. Just closing one eye in human form. She tried again. This time she got the left most heads to stay closed and the left eye on the center, so half her eyes were open and half closed. She shook her heads and gave it another try. All 6 closed and this time she focused really hard. It was starting to give her a small headache trying to focus on all 3 heads at once. It was something her body wasn't use to. But it would go away and get better, she knew that. Pain was a part of training. She kept repeating to herself "Right eyes, right eyes, right eyes." Then she opened her eyes. Just the right eyes were open... on each head. She blew some hot air and opened all her eyes again. This was harder then she thought. But she had to give it atleast one more try. Eyes closed again. She slowly tried to open Just the right heads eyes. At first the other eyes started to come open but she managed to shut them back. She kept moving just slowly. Finally she did it. The right heads eyes were opened and the other 2 shut. This looked a little better for her since she was seeing from just 2 eyes. She smiled and purred and spoke Yay!!!! All 3 heads spoke in unison making it sound like 3 people talking at once.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Sora nodded. "You got it." He said happily as he watched her work with it and knew it had to be hard to learn to focus so differently and yet it had to hurt her head at the same time being dizzying. To him it was normal and awkward at first learning to see through one set of eyes in human form. Her she must feel a bit off center. "Try centering on just that head at the moment the one with the eyes open just speaking, don't get frustrated. Believe me....it's disorienting going the other way too." he said reassuringly going from being able to speak from three at once two or even just one to only having one voice one set of eyes ears and the such it had felt....so limiting it had been frightening at first to find himself so very handicapped in human state. "For me it was going backwards I was used to seeing with three sets of eyes like it was normal hearing with three sets of ears to suddenly have one....seemed so limited. It was almost frightening I had no idea how all of you managed to do it without seeing so much all the time. Hearing so much." he said softly. "It's a different view.I had to force myself to remember I was alright because it was suddenly like being blind on both sides....I could not see as far, could not hear as well as before. But for you I imagine it's much different because suddenly you see and hear so much more....then you have before...so it's okay to take it slow if your head hurts Tasia we can call it a day...it's a lot to take in all at once."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)    An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon in the park. {Private Yourdarkestfatansies)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next