Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:50 am

Vech walked back into her pack's territory, more confident than she had been in a while. It must have showed because the rest of the pack seemed to be in higher spirits as well. She was looking for Sterk to try and get him to talk with her privately. She had already talked to her parents out in the clearing before the main den. It had been a surprising twist as her parents, although saddened, were supporting of her and had congratulated her on finally coming into her own so to speak. Upon coming a little ways down the small stream, following his scent, she could see him.

"Sterk, do you have a minute? I want to talk to you about something!" Vech stopped by the stream of few paces away from him and indulged in a small sip, it was cold but she was thirsty. Looking back up, she smiled and then sat down.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:59 am

Sterk had been wading the waters of the stream, able to ignore the cold for the most part because of his thick coat. When he heard Vech's voice, his ears twitched and one moved in the direction of her voice before he turned his head to look at her. Every time he saw her his heart skipped a beat and his breath caught in his throat for just a split second before he remembered that he had to breathe. "Oh, Vech. You surprised me," he said as he began to wade his way to shore.

He shook his fur out a little and walked closer to his...girlfriend? He wasn't sure it was safe to call her that just yet. "I was just trying to catch some fish for the fun of it. I'm not very good at it though," he admitted sheepishly. "What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:27 am

Vech smiled and laughed a little as he shook out and admitted that he wasn't very good at catching fish. She took just a moment to take in the look of her boyfriend but not boyfriend? He is so sweet but also handsome, he is also strong, you could see it in the way his muscles moved under his fur and skin. They really need to sort that out. But in a minute she supposes. First, they had to sort out the whole pack issue.

"So, on my way to and from the castle I had a lot of time to think. The friend I made gave me some advice about it too... I know it is usually the male that asks, and I'm being really chatty but... Would you mind making a pack with me... a separate pack from my parents?" She nervously circled her paw on the ground and smiled at her boyfriend, this was a big step for them, if he chose to go through with it.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:33 am

He stood there, staring at her slack-jawed as he was caught so off guard by her question. Did he want to- to... His mind just wasn't wrapping around it completely. He had wanted to start his own pack so that he wasn't imposing on Vech and her family's pack for the rest of his life, but to have her suddenly ask him to make one with her. He sat down slowly, still unable to speak. It was like he had gotten the wind knocked out of him.

"I.." he began lowly in a hushed voice. "I- I'd...I mean, that is to say-" He cleared his throat and closed his eyes as tight as he could before he shook his head trying to clear his mind. "I've always wanted my own pack to lead," he said as he opened his eyes to look up at Vech. "But I...never imagined you would...want to go with me..."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:02 am

She laughed a little at his expression he would catch flys like that. But he did accept all in all so they were off to a good start. She moved up beside him and put her head up under his chin and waited for him to finally get his mind to comprehend the idea. Sure it was a big step and pretty sudden but it was funny to see his reaction as well.

"Who else? I trust you, I could very well say I love you ya know. Do you think we have a chance? I want you with me, by my side." She was getting sappy and she knew it, but this is what she has wanted for a long while now, something to call her own, someone to call hers.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:22 am

He was so nervous that he almost yelped when Vech came up to him and put her head under his chin. He wasn't sure he even understood that this was reality and not some dream. "Vech. I, uh, I hope your parents don't want to kill me because of this..." he said nervously as his mind finally calmed down long enough to realize that he was about to take away the daughter of an older, more experienced and well established pack leader. He realized then that he was shaking, unable to calm his nerves.

When he realized that Vech had said she loved him, he stopped though and looked down at her, moving her out away from his chest so that he could really see her face. "Wait. You...love me?" he asked lowly, making sure he heard that right. No, he wasn't deaf. He had to have heard that right. A small smile spread across his features then. The realization of his feelings being reciprocated made him feel overwhelmed. Without realizing it, the tears had welled up and began to fall, wetting the fur on his cheeks. "You love me." He repeated it without questioning this time, letting the words settle into his mind and heart. He closed his eyes and felt the gravity of it all settling in him. The weight wasn't really weight at all. For the first time in his life, Sterk felt light and happy. Truly happy.

When he opened his eyes, he looked at Vech and answered her in a tone that he himself had never spoken in outside of doing his job as a beta- a tone that clearly defined how certain he was about what he was saying, "I love you too Vech. You have become my world, and I promise you that I will do my best to give you everything I think you deserve and more."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:03 am

Vech laughed as he jumped a little at her approach but still sat with him still. She could understand where he was coming from especially given her status and her parents being well settled in the area, but that had been smoothed over with very little worry aside from the usual if he hurts you I'll tear his throat out from dear old dad, but it was all good-natured. "I'm sure you are going to be fine, I already told my parents what I was thinking of, They were fine with it so long as I'm happy with you. I think mom was even giddy, it was funny, to say the least." She laughed again at her mother's image and the happy dance that had followed though she probably expected grandchildren at some point.

She smiled wide as he got this shocked expression and moved her away from him, he was such a dork but she really couldn't blame him, besides that's her dork. "Yes Sterk I love you. You have helped me countless times, picked me up when no one else would and carried me through. Your intelligent and keep your word despite it meaning you ay look like the bad guy and your very good looking on top of all that... and you make me feel like I could do anything like I'm actually a good leader.You make me happy." Vech leaned in and kissed him, then cleared the tears from his face the best she could with her nose. She meant every word she had said, every last one. He completed her and nothing could change her mind on that matter. She felt like nothing could bring her down when they were together.

The tone he used cemented what he had said, that was not the tone of wishy-washy romance, that was steadfast love that not even time could move."You will do great dear, you're not alone in the endeavor. I will try my hardest to make you happy, it takes two to make relationships work after all." She could feel the happy tears sting her eyes but not fall, this was really something special she leaned up and kissed him again a lingered just letting the feeling soak in and fill her with its warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)    New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)   Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (private topic: BlindedElegance only, foul language)
Page 1 of 1