Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] Empty
PostSubject: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:52 am

Normally when these things were held it was like being in the slums but not this time. No. It was in the deepest core of the Shadow Alley. You could not even get in here unless you received one. A Black Velvet Invitation. Written with golden ink and sealed with a special stamp that could not be replicated. The place was incredible from ceiling to floor it was pristine white and black marble pillars and tables. With everything from Noble Pureblood Vampire's sipping on fine glass's of the richest selections of blood to Crime boss's from places as far away as Russia and Italy. Even those of America were here and South America.....why this was why The Black Velvet Ball. Those gathered looked over as the Head of the Yakuza families had been invited this year and he had his 'plus one' with him...before looking at the doors as they opened and showed the 'dance floor.'

They would walk through and select the Slaves they wished to bid on walk up and place there bids and then wait to see if they were out bid or won the bid. If they won the bid they won the slave. Each slave was standing on a table at varying heights inspected for purity and tagged accordingly as well as numbered....as if they were nothing more then animals....they weren't even given dignity of clothes for this because how else was a Master to know if they really liked the whole package or not if they could not see it? Was the the theory of those who ran this event....

Standing in the middle of the room staged with the light cutting him in half on purpose was a small delicate boy on a table positioned above the others because at his height of 5'1" he'd be lost among them. Half his head was silver-white the other violet purple, one eyes pale crimson the other silted silver. He had a slave collar around his neck with an odd glass charm filled with a red liquid. Beneath his right eye was a 'j' with two dots behind it and his left three small claw marks going down. His arms held to the side like the others in the restraints coming up from the floor. His left nipple was pieced with a golden ring a diamond hanging down with three rubies on either side any who had been to one of these before knew it meant he hadn't been used at all yet. Not for feeding not for breeding he was untrained. His right nipple was pierced with a golden ring and a tag number hanging off for betting purposes. In his right ear was a security tag pierced through the upper cartilage as if he was nothing more then an animal. He stared quietly at those gathered he simply closed his eyes....he had been told this night once the mark of feeder over the Feeder-breeder faded indicating he had finally turned a year old he would loose his innocence and would of course be beaten if he refused it wasn't the beaten part he worried about it was the spell on the glass ball hanging off of his collar.....that blood in it would do terrible things to him if any of it even touched his skin. His eyes traveled over the people in the room as one huge guy shouldered his way past a almost regal looking redhead making his way towards Misute licking his lips.....that look of a predator made him sick to his stomach but he dare not disobey.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:59 am

He had been invited, and because of who he was, accepted without saying much. But when he investigated the slaves, his eyes landed on the smallest of them. He felt the anger boil in him, and as he was pushed, his arm came up and he took hold of the back of the man's suit and lifted him, slamming him down to the ground. He growled in annoyance as he glared down at the larger man. "I don't know who you are, and I honestly don't give a fuck....in my world, you don't touch me without permission...unless you want to apologize properly..." he told him lowly before he straightened up and readjusted his suit.

He then turned and held up his hand. Automatic buy. He then pointed towards the tiny slave before he turned to look at the larger man. "Don't fuck with me again...asshole..."
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:17 am

The entire room shifted to look at other slaves except for the one on the floor who stared slack jawed. Just like that. He took had been after this tiny little slave boy and this one just like that held up his hand for an Automatic buy regardless of full price and closed the deal....He sat there knowing better then to cause a scene here of all places. He stood up straightened out his jacket scowling at the redhead and walked over to another table as the Brooker walked up to Sarubia.

"This one is it? Untouched pure....you'll be paying full price for him then. Slave number FFb1387 Misute-Rareta Kōtaishi" He said pushing his glasses up his nose he could give a careless really his boss who ran it was sitting at the top of the room watching everything and sent him over. "Shall I have him tagged with your house crest and did you want the security tag in his ear readjusted now or after you inspect him for proof quality in the back?" He asked going over simple formalities but the man's tone suggested he hated asking the questions. Really as far as he was concerned he'd rather ask was there anything Sarubia wanted removed from the boy before he was transferred into his possession and then receive the funds. Why because? He really didn't want to piss off Sarubia. This was not a man you made angry and the redhead walking silently behind him was no doubt simply learning the family business. The man lowered his voice. "Honestly once I receive payment if there's anything you want removed form him and to given to you I will do so. This one because of his restrictions does have clothing shall I attain it for travel for you?" He asked holding out the pilot to Sarubia's information for transfer of funds and it was no small sum of money for an untrained 'untouched' unused and unsoiled Slave even by the Den Master himself....That kid was easily costing a fortune. And yet to a man like Sarubia it was all water under the bridge. He snapped his fingers and two security guards walked up undid the shackles and lifted Misute down before pushing him bodily down not that he fought back he didn't as the pushed down on his head his whole head of hair went violet. "Is there a room in particular you'd like to inspect the merchandise in while we wait for the transaction to clear and collect everything that goes with a Black Velvet Slave?" He asked meaning the clothing they dressed him in as well as any other restraints that Sarubia would like to keep or things that he would to use to punish him with.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:35 am

Sarubia took the clipboard and signed all of the forms before he looked at Misute and then back to the one asking all of the questions. "Remove his tags and give him his clothes...this one doesn't need inspecting. I can smell it on him..." he instructed lowly as he looked at the man with glasses. "No one is dumb enough to touch what is mine...so security isn't my concern..." he explained and then looked over at the guard.

"I don't need the room, he's going to be with me the rest of the time...I don't trust others with things that are mine..." he said before he looked back to the man with glasses. "I'm not worried about him bearing any of my house crests or any other brands...soon enough I will have what I want..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:02 am

Glasses sent one off with the clip board to run the papers and get the receipt for payment and the other to gather the boys clothes which was the only thing that Sarubia wanted. He then pulled out the special piece needed and carefully, very carefully removed all three tags from the boy's body but left the collar on him. Tags were one thing collar was another all together. The first to return was the one with the boys clothes which he dropped on the floor. Glasses watched as the boy obeyed the silent command to dress.Pulling on his breeches and the loose fitting tunic. The other came back and Glasses took the board and looked it over before holding out the receipt to Sarubia. "Everything is in order, the payment came back cleared payed in full you are welcome to continue shopping if you like perhaps for a gift for someone else?" Glasses suggested as he stepped back and taking the tags with him and bidding Sarubia good day with that.

Misute looked at Sarubia then stepped down to fall into 'trained' step next to his masters side. Were he would be at all times within a moment's reach of his masters hand for whatever he wished and within his Master's line of sight something most vampires even trained failed to do. They always seemed to try to hide just that bit. The brute though liked his lips as he looked at the boy not here he wouldn't but once outside and they began there trip home surely Sarubia hadn't driven his expensive limo's all the through the Shadow Alley surely he walked like everyone else right?

Kuri was at his brothers side the entire time. Having come along as a silent partner never speaking merely observing as was his place as was Sarubia's wish. He side glanced at his brother who gained the boy. And saw the mark he knew how much Saru hated those brands. He had a feeling this boy might be surprised how much his fate was changing this night as long as he was willing to not piss off Saru on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:28 am

Sarubia sighed and put a surprisingly gentle hand on the top of Misute's head as he turned and began to walk towards the doors. He was done with what his job was here. He saved an innocent life who had never been placed under any of the mental or physical strains of being a slave. He knew to obey, but was unused, unabused and pure in every sense of the word. He would report back to Aoi the things he had seen, and relay the numbers of people there and who they were and their status in the underground.

He was a dog now, but he didn't care. He had fangs, and would happily bare them for his master. He was allowed to continue what he loved, and was fully able to enjoy his family the way he had always enjoyed it. Aoi was generous enough to allow him to continue to run the Yakuza despite their reputation and so in return, he did as was very seldom requested of him.

"Things are about to get interesting Kuri...you saw his looks...the man is very brave, I'll give him that much...but bravery easily becomes stupidity..." he told Kuri as they made their way to the door. This was all he saw that he had wanted. If he had wanted to be a real asshole, he'd have...He paused then and turned on his heel, holding up his hand again. Auto buy.

"All of them...." he said simply as he looked at the show room and those who were overseers. Confident, cocky, and the eccentric leader of the Yakuza. He didn't care how much money because his income was more than just his family money now. He also made the income from working for Aoi as well.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:53 am

Kuri could only smile as his brother said that. "Especially when he over-estimates his value and underestimates yours." He said meaning clearly that man's Value worth and strength were small in comparison to Saru's. Saru easily outshone them all in here they were meaningless.

Glasses went a bit wide eyed as he stood there surely this was some sort of joke on Sarubia's part only he knew that Sarubia never joked. He looked back at the head of all of this at Hiroshi who stood up slowly. "What is the meaning of this Sarubia Hitogorshi surely you do not take me for a fool? Even you are not so daring as to challenge Aoi's rule of one openly. You waltz in here and buy the untouched Shadow-walker among the slaves for sale here and then say you'll buy all of them? What you mean to make gifts to everyone in the Yakuza family? Take him home wait for him to come of age and then break him in however you wish he belongs to you but are you willing to risk loosing even him by buying so many? All Vampires are allowed a slave Sarubia even you. So go enjoy your prize and if you wish to buy your friend there a gift then do it..." He said walking forwards. "Are your pockets really so deep?" Hiroshi gestured for his guards to come forward what sort of twisted joke was this. "But.....That boy is yours, your just payed Three Billion for an Untouched surely you can't keep paying such high prices...or will your money bounce in the morning?" He gestured one guard moved as if to take Misute back until things were settled only to be staring down the barrel of a black gun.

Kuri knew better then to speak but his long duster billowed around him as the guard was on his ass staring up at the barrel of his gun Kuri was standing between the boy and the guard. Which made Hiroshi narrow his eyes. "You protect a slave?"

"I protect what belongs to him." Kuri retorted simply clearly and frankly. It could not get more simple it wasn't about this boy being a slave this boy now belonged to Sarubia and there fore Kuri protected him it was as simple as that.

Misute though moved to step just within his Master's shadow a slave had no right to fight for himself but his position clearly indicated he knew full well who his master was at the moment he saw the transaction clearly knew Sarubia bought him and saw the chaos. He moved to stay by his Master's side not speaking. Knowing better then to speak out of place.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:03 am

Sarubia let a smile spread across his features as he stood at a short distance from Hiroshi. "I have deep pockets Hiroshi...don't question my wealth in front of people, you know how easily I feel insulted....as for Aoi..." he licked his lips and chuckled lowly, darkly. "Aoi has nothing to do with buying them...once I buy them, it doesn't matter what I do with them...that's the rules of the slave trade. If they're mine, they're mine to do with as I see fit, as I so please...everyone knows that."

He moved, stepping up to Hiroshi as he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his wallet, opening it and pulled out the amount of cash in large bills- bills that many people in the country didn't even know existed, let alone was in circulation. "Here's the money in cash...now you don't have to worry about it bouncing in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:27 am

Hiroshi if he was not a vampire would have shit himself. He took the money as he gestured and glasses knowing Sarubia only to well had the others go through with the devices and remove the tags while clothing was gathered for them wither that was simply a pair of pants for the men or a long shift for the girls didn't matter it was something to cover them up with and after that was done they were brought over to Sarubia.

Hiroshi shook his head as he took the money which would not bounce in the morning. That was for sure. He looked at them at each and every one of them and shrugged. "The rules are the rules you were all out bid. These slaves have been bought and paid for." Hiroshi said as he turned and walked off to count his earning for the night knowing what he'd have to pay those who worked for him aside....he had made a killing.

Misute Looked up at the red head who not only owned him but now owned all these others as well. What he intended to do with all of them he didn't know but Kuri put his gun away as the guards backed off. He turned to face Sarubia as the big guy pissed as every single last one of them slipped through his fingers stormed out this night. Misute looked at this red head but didn't speak he hadn't been spoken to, hadn't been given permission to speak to him and even this much.....was pushing it he knew it although it was just the corner of his eyes and then looked down again. Staring at the floor and simply waited.

"Want me to call the car?" Kuri asked as he looked at Saru certain they would need several to transport all of these vampires and vampwolves to where his brother intended on taking them. Let alone the call Saru would have to make the report he would be giving. But it was the little one tucked in close to Sarubia's side. The case Kuri knew came form Aoi's payments to Sarubia for his work. No this little one....Sarubia bought and paid for out of his personal accounts Kuri was certain his elder brother wasn't interested in making this boy necessarily a slave....but nor perhaps would he beso willing to let him go. There was a 'fragile-broken' quality to this small boy but he wasn't weak and shattered. He obeyed completely obeyed it was the sort of child the sort of vampire Kuri knew Saru tended to keep close to his side and under his wing so to speak. This Misute would become an interesting part of the family only it would be interesting to see just how much he opened up to Saru how much he let Sarubia in.

All the while the brute who first collided with Sarubia was talking on the phone leaning against a wall....when the Lovely Red-headed prince of the Yakuza left he would leave without that tiny slave in tow. That boy and so many others would be coming back to South America with him he needed workers in the fields and that boy well....he was small enough to be amusing and breakable for a while. And once broken he'd make a pretty doll to drag around for the 'ladies' down there' Outside his men were doing just that collecting in the shadows watching the door for Sarubia Hitogoroshi. The boss would defeat Sarubia in one move take all of those slaves and put them to work in the fields giving them an illusion of freedom in exchange for hard work and sweat. But that boy....well...Sarubia kept him close as if even if he intended to blow Hiroshi's mind and free every other slave he just bought that boy he had no intention of freeing but of rather keeping for himself. And that interested Miguel very very much.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Sarubia chuckled lowly and licked his lips. Once again, he had gotten his way one way or the other. To him, this was simply just another accomplishment in his field of work. This meant little to nothing to him other than doing what he was asked to do by Aoi.

He looked down at Misute and smiled before he looked back up at Kuri and shook his head. "No...we'll go outside together this time. I can sense some rats out there who seem to just be itching to die..." he explained to Kuri lowly as he looked at his brother before he glanced back at Hiroshi and his flunkies. Glasses boy and all, they were nothing but trash to him.

"Come on, let's go home..." he said lowly as he turned back towards the door and pushed them oopen. He would much rather deal with things on his own now that he knew there were rats waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Kuri smirked and smiled. "Of course Aniki." He said as he moved to fall into step with his brother. Kuri smiled as he walked out putting his gun away as if not with a care in the world. He shoved his hands in his pockets Saru had that look that said he was in a mood to cut loose and have some fun. Or more to the point his elder brother was in the mood to play. Kuri turned as Glasses continued to get the large amount of slaves ready sighing as he knew before morning they were to be at the address Sarubia had written down on the first order form for delivery....Kuri walked just a step behind his brother and the new little one. Time for these guys to loose....Aoi sent in Saru because there was none better at cleaning out the trash he had been doing it for years as head as the Yakuza cleaning out any element he didn't want around him. This was really no different.

Misute was aware of the eyes of his new master on him and as he moved to leave without further word needed to Misute he followed in step behind him. He glanced up and then down again Sarubia seemed entirely too happy about something. Misute stay tucked where he was supposed to be. Misute still didn't speak honestly it wasn't that he lacked a voice it was that his Master had not given him leave to speak freely and so he would remain silent and simply follow him as he was supposed to.

They hide in the alley's and in door stoops all pointing there guns at the door and other weapons they were told to not kill the little slave but to give the Red head some nice ventilation since he seemed to be too hot and full of himself. If only they knew it wasn't being full of himself it was just that he was that very skilled at what he did and woe be the fool who messed with him. MIguel smiled as he watched Sarubia push the doors open with both hands and knew the moment he stepped out....he was a dead man and that boy and his new slaves would now belong to Miguel and not Sarubia after all what use is a slave to a dead man?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:12 am

Sarubia swung both doors open and stepped outside and sniffed once and put his hands in his pockets. He smirked and stood still as he kept Misute close to him and looked out at the alley. "I smell rats all around me..." he said lowly and chuckled lowly as he licked his lips and knelled down into a yanki squat. "I'll be glad to eat them all....the dog is hungry tonight..."

It had been a while since Sarubia had gotten to unleash his powers. He was completely amused as he just stayed there. He knew Kuri was going to let him do what he wanted and would sit back and just watch and laugh. This was going to be a good night.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:24 am

Misute looked at the man who was now his master as he sudden squatted down saying that he smelled 'rats' all throughout the alley. He looked into the darkness and he could see them all easily enough but stayed silent and stayed still. It was not his place to say anything. It was not his place to do anything other then what Sarubia wished of him. What this master wished of him and so he stood there next to him waiting standing without realizing safely within the aura of a very powerful man indeed....an aura that loved other vampire's power's....this man was a man whose powers was everyone's powers.

Kuri stood behind Misute hands in the pockets of his long trench coat relaxed as he stood there looking at the rats as easily as his brother did. He was relaxed not at all stressed or worried in posture. He knew it had been a very long time since his Aniki had gotten to cut loose and really get to play and well....that fool in there was kind enough to give Sarubia a lot of disposable toys to play with. Kuri stopped behind the boy and spoke lowly. "No matter what happens do not move unless he tells you to. If you do you will be harmed. No one touches what belongs to him so long as what belongs to him obeys him understand?"

Misute simply stood there and after a brief moment's pause spoke one word, as if part of the boy was not sure if he was being tested for obedience or told so for his own good either way....the answer was the truth.... "All is as My Master wills it to be...." It was a response not trained but expected when a slave was questioned but more with MIsute it was a truth. He would simply obey the will of his 'Master' nothing more.

It happened in nearly a split second. The moment Sarubia threw open the doors and then squatted down, within seconds it seemed his holding still provided the rats in the alley with a stationary target. The solid sound of gunfire the hail of bullets that showered the air all raining down towards one kneeling man. Flying incredibly fast the vampires there believing that if they didn't use there powers and if this was Sarubia Hitogoroshi the Scarlet Murderer....what they called him in South America the Yakuza head who hair was the same color as all the blood he spilled then they were certain they robbed him of his power because none were sure just what his power was.....Miguel stood back smirking and narrowing his eyes Kuri just lost his brother and he would soon follow if Miguel had his way....the boy between would be his soon enough.........
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:57 am

Sarubia sighed as he jumped up out of the dust, having put up a barrier before the bullets even had time to get near. He ran a hand through his hair as he stood before Miguel. He knew Kuri would move to kill anyone dumb enough to try to touch what was his. "You're a very dumb man...." he said lowly as he slowly brought his hand back down into his pocket and brought his gaze down to look at Miguel.

"You've wasted your time in trying to conceal your powers though...I have powers of every idiot who has used them against me until now...I have an arsenal to choose from and your powers will be mine the moment I even get a drop..." he told Miguel as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:13 am

Miguel snorted as he looked at him. "I have no intentions of giving you even a drop of my powers." He said as he released his claws of one hand and pulled his a long knife. "Powers are great and all and you may steal and learn any you come across but that won't help you here. You know not what mine are." He said smirking as he shifted and brought the knife up pointing it at Sarubia. "Besides you really sure you wanna leave your baby brother to guard what's yours powers don't run the same in families even if you steal powers by when others use them. He's not so lucky eh?" Miguel said smirking.

Kuri snorted as he held his position standing next to Misute who remained were he was this time not moving to follow this was a fight he was to remain stationary it was odd what minute body signals gave off and he was aware enough to know the difference between follow and stay put. Perhaps he wasn't a rat to these people but an obedient dog. Kuri though leaned there next to the kid looking not at Miguel and Sarubia but out at the fools out there. "Fool of a vampire..." He said smirking as he leaned there his were different then his brothers only in one aspect really.......Kuri already had any power he wished plucked right out of the air with each beat of his heart he could feel them the different powers of each vampire and he could pull them and ironically enough what he wasn't feeling from Miguel. That fool ran things by force and fear, intimidating he had no power of his own but he was smart enough back home to out think everyone pity.....that wouldn't work here. "Less then trash every last one of em..." Kuri mused looking out. "At least they'll live long enough to provide Aniki with some fun....so that's better then being complete sludge." Kuri said there powers were so common among vampires And it wasn't like they weren't ones Saru didn't have or have the ability to instantly counter...Kuri tipped his head and looked over at Saru.

Miguel moved swinging the blade which was cold iron tipped in a nasty drug that did fun things to vampiric blood attempting to cut, gouge or even stab Sarubia it was a fools errand but he had no true power to use nothing to throw at Sarubia his powers relied heavily on the ability to read his enemies aura's powers and moves...the problem with Sarubia his aura was always in flux always read to win. Miguel had no idea that his men....had seen it Sarubia had without batting an eyelash batted away there attacks like it was nothing they were hesitating now....more afraid of Sarubia Hitogoroshi then Migeul Valdez.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:28 am

He just sighed and stayed still, the blade breaking as it clinked against his skin and fell to the ground. He hadn't even bothered to take his hands out of his pockets. He tilted his head to the side though, as Miguel was now up close and in range. A twisted smile spread across his features as he looked at Miguel. "I've warned so many people about that...but no one seems to get the message..." he said lowly as he slowly brought his right hand out of his pocket and up to his right eye, his fingers coming to rest just below the bottom eyelid and he pulled it down and stuck is index finger to the flesh inside.

When his finger met flesh, it faded into white with no pupil. He couldn't help but chuckle as he licked his lips and looked at Miguel. This man had no power on his own and was trying to fight him. It made him hungry, and it very much made him want to make the man...apologize. "Little brother, he's quiet amusing...he'll apologize tonight and feed me...the rest...are mine now..." he said lowly as he brought his left hand down and caught Miguel's head. Frozen, or more to the point, paralyzed, Miguel had no choice now but to watch as Sarubia Hitogoroshi pushed him down and to his knees.

"You're a very interesting man Miguel...but you've underestimated me and my family...soon you will become mine...but first, apologize to me correctly right here and now...apologize and I'll spare you the agony of watching me slaughter every one of your precious rats...." he told Miguel lowly as he lowered his right hand down to the zipper on his pants. Dressed in a suit or not, he didn't care. Money was never an object for Sarubia anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:57 am

Kuri's lips twitched as he watched with amusement as the slow stunned look turned into one of true paralized horror as the man was without a doubt stuck. Trapped having stepped right into Sarubia's aura and with none of his own he was nothing more then a small fish. A small time player who had thought he could handle the big leagues. Boy was he mistaken. Kuri chuckled as he leaned there relaxed without a care in the world and side glanced at Misute at the boy who remained where Sarubia left him exactly as Sarubia left him back to what his master was doing unmoving he had been told to stay put and that was what he was doing perfectly. "Oh he is very amusing Aniki. To think a hapless worm like him thought he could stand a chance of touching what even small bit of what you have. If I didn't know better I'd think he was used to riding to the top on others coattails and taking the credit. True power he wouldn't know so to face you Aniki.....he's a sorry fool who would cut off his nose just to spite his face." Kuri said bemused as he rested there and as one snuck up to steal Misute he found a barrell pressed against his forehead and then nothing the man was gone the sound of the gun quiet in the night. Hades made no sound...

Misute wanted to turn he wanted to see what sort of man his master was and yet he knew better. Knew to disobey even a little was a world of pain for him and so he simply closed his eyes and waited for his masters return and permission to move order to go.

Miguel was pushed to his knees as helpless as slave would be. Apologize? Seriously he had to be kidding. "Apologize to you? Become yours I think not." He said angry as he was shoved down. "We came here knowing there was one among the vampires who stole another's powers mirrored them and made them there own. Won't apologize to you. " He sneered. "KILL THE BRAT!" he shouted to his men glaring up at Sarubia. "There's your apology."

Misute's eyes went wide before they closed as the sound of what could be described as hellfire went off around him explosions gun fire everything and yet his skin did not burn. Pain did not come, the only thing he did feel was an was cooling air around him and when he opened his eyes the blazing inferno of the rocket they fired of the bullets hitting something.....could be seen around him but he could not feel the heat. Without thinking he looked up at Kuri who looked bored as he simply held the barrier in place as they kept firing more weapons into the fire to make sure the job was done. Figuring if they couldn't beat Sarubia they'd simply take out what he wanted most.

Kuri sighed. "Fucking idiots.... why the hell do they think he left me standing here? Assholes lucky it's Aniki's night for fun......" Kuri said rolling his eyes. More to the point Kuri knew Sarubia would be highly pissed off if he let either one of them get a scratch from such a pathetic attack.

Miguel laughed like a mad man....glaring up at Sarubia. "Take that Hitogoroshi! Not only do you loose your slave this night but your baby brother as well he obeys like a good loyal dog jumping into the fire as told only to die yes? Were is all your grand power now?" Miguel was laughing but his laughing died down as he watched Sarubia's face it was not the look he was expecting to see on his face at all......
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:14 am

Sarubia had simply looked down at Miguel when he started yelling and laughing like a fool. His face held no emotion, no longer amused and no longer feeling anything at all. He had actually wanted to keep this one as a toy, but he saw no reason now that Miguel had already fucked things up. "You know...the thing no one seems to understand is that the Hitogoroshi bloodline is special...it's one of the only vampire bloodlines that continue on with variations of the same ability..." he explained lowly as he unbuttoned his pants, his left hand still holding Miguel in place.

"I was going to let you live and become a member of my family...but now...I see no value to you....however, you've made me extremely fucking angry...so now you have no choice but to apologize properly..." he told Miguel before he was shoving his need into the other vampire's mouth and began claiming it as his. "Look at him Kuri...isn't it wonderful?!" he asked, his voice so excited as he used Miguel's mouth, pulling his hair and moving his head as he took his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:36 am

The fires died out and Kuri sighed as he heard his brothers voice the angry trill to it and closed his eyes a brief moment oh the fool had done it now. No one seems to understand that the Hitogoroshi bloodline is special.....and it was, all of them had the same power just used it differently. It was why and how they earned there last name in the very very beginning murderer they could kill with any power they wished. But the words look....

Kuri did look but he took Misute's arm and turned him as well careful to not harm him but forced him to turn and see him. To see Sarubia for who he was. For who he is.

Misute-rareta watched what was before him as this one let go of his arm. He was fucking the living daylight's out of this scum's mouth lost broken. Alone isolated shattered in his own right. He was excited and angry he was dominating this one as his men came in surprised stunned at the sight before them. They rose there guns to fire at Sarubia but he was tired Misute was tired and if it burned him for disobeying his master so be it....Lines of light destroyed the guns wrapping around them rending them useless as he stood there bowing his head before looking at them all and he spoke not in a low obedient whisper but in a normal tone in a voice that was neither of light or dark but somewhere between in the bewitching twilight.

"I care not how it came about. But let me state this clearly I will leave this place with Sarubia and go where he wishes to go." Misute spoke as one who once upon a time was born of nobility was born of a noble house and Hiroshi went wide eyed. There it was the boy wasn't broken just docile. He slammed his fist into a wall. "Don't." Misute spoke. "I will take whatever punishment for my disobedience to Sarubia has caused if any but not to you."

When all fell silent again Misute turned again watching as this man who was beautiful like a crimson doll ravaging something so far beneath his station with a sort of broken abandon. His eyes the pain etched so deep down in those eyes....when he spoke again it was low and to this man alone. And it was perhaps far out of his place as nothing more then a slave....it was an outburst and he would pay for it he knew that and would have to go back to being docile again but...."It's not wonderful at all it's rather sad...." Misute said lowly looking at Sarubia. "Your scars run so very deep.....so very deep inside it must hurt." He said sadly looking at Sarubia.

Misute closed the distance in the room of his own free will walking up to Sarubia as he moved tipping his head and looking into the eyes of his taller vampire. His own sad but sure. "I have made up my mind no matter the time that passes....and what things may change I will not leave you.....ever." The sun was setting outside of shadow alley and as it did the Blood Lotus that marked him as untouchable over the 'Feeder-breeder' faded out to nothing. Misute-rareta was no longer a child standing there. He had finally grown up as he declared to this man who truly held his fate that he would not leave him as if a slave had a choice.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:16 am

Sarubia paused as he looked at the small vampire and sighed. "It doesn't hurt, not anymore." He answered him well aware he wasn't talking about any physical scars. He was talking about the deep emotional ones. "This is who I am. Who I will always be, this will never change I will never change." He answered as he jerked Miguel up violently by his hair no longer interested in taking the fools mouth and yanked him around so that Miguel was looking at Kuri. "It's all for him." He said lowly to both Misute and Miguel all for Kuri. He was this way because if he ever changed Kuri would die. There parents made a mess out of Kuri made him need things to live that he couldn't go without and one of them was his own families energy. Kuri needed Sarubia in ways that no one would ever understand.

"Kuri, I've decided this fool needs to be punished for his transgressions.....and they need to be punished." He said gesturing with his free hand to the rats. "Such vile despicable rat's....they dared to make what's mine have to defend himself. Show them what happens to those who try to touch what belongs to me won't you Kuri?" He asked as he looked at him then leaned in whispering. "Watch Miguel....watch closely I wouldn't want you to miss a damn thing." He said as he jerked his head into such an angle it was too painful to close his eyes then bite down drinking deep before pulling back and biting down again laying a nasty curse upon this one....to feed or pleasure if he ever wanted either he would now have to come to Sarubia as he tossed him to the floor and stepped on his back then knelt down and pulled his head back again.

"Are you watching Miguel.....this is your punishment after all....see what happens to those who defy me." He said lowly but he meant it for more then just him. There was another who needed to see as well...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:36 am

Kuri looked at Sarubia who was going through a lot tonight and knew that kid wither or not he realized it just said the words that hurt. Kiyasha had left Sarubia not all that long ago. Had not been strong enough to stay by his side. And although Saru would never admit it, that loss hurt him greatly he had truly loved that boy even if that boy never fully realized it. "Of course Aniki....I'll be but a moment." He said as he knew it was a simple clean up and take down he turned pulling out Hades again and lifted the gun looking at them as they moved bringing up there powers. "Too slow." Was all Kuri said as he leveled it and fired in several directions the speed of these rounds the specialty of the bullets....they cut through alright and Miguel who was helpless stared wide eyed as they all dropped like flies. Dead to the floor faster then a vampire could move in a matter of mere seconds....Kuri had done as Sarubia had asked he cleaned house.

What he didn't do....apologize for the way things were. It would both insult and hurt Saru. He learned that a long time ago as a child Sarubia was a man who did nothing he didn't want to do.

Miguel screamed as he was bitten twice in the same spot cursed to crave and need this man for anything that his body desired to live. Food or pleasure no longer mattered he'd get nothing from anyone it would mean nothing. Then when he hit the floor and felt Sarubia on his back this man. "I care not what they say about you. You are no dog of Aoi's you are a soulless devil who does not know love. No one would willingly be...."

Misute cut him off...as he looked at Sarubia. "I will." He said firmly. "I will stay by your side if there is any room for doubt then wed me to you in a way that can never be broken by anyone else. Place the four wedded marks upon me where-ever you want. " He looked at Sarubia looked at this man who knelt there no longer hurt....no he just no longer distinguished the pain acknowledged it. He had grown an apathy towards it. "No trickery no deceit. Even knowing what happens to those who defy you....does not change this...make it so that I will die without you....I don't fear it because I will not break my word to you. I will never willingly leave you and if I should become separated from you Sarubia Hitogoroshi....then I will return to you of my own free will no matter the time or place."

"Boy you are nothing more then a slave and a fool.." Miguel hissed at him looking at him as he laid there having seen all of his men die. "You are nothing more then a thing to be used and thrown away when he tires of you what then boy if he tires of you? Or what if he bends you over as the slave you are and takes you here? Know your place."

Misute didn't look at him but looked at Sarubia as the mark of feeder finished fading from the side of his neck. He looked at this man. "No matter what you want from me. I will stay by your side. So I ask you, to place them on me as you wish....and make me yours alone."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:45 am

Sarubia knocked Miguel in the back of the head to shut the whiny fool up. He was getting on his bad side, but he did regard this boy. Standing up off of Miguel- who he left on the floor, the man knew his place now, could feel it surely enough and walked as if the calm powerful business man that he was. Head of the Yakuza family- everything a Hitogoroshi was. And here, this small fragile boy just made the offer of a life time. Just made a bargain that he would never be able to back out of.

"He's an interesting one isn't he Kuri?" Sarubia asked his brother lowly without looking back or waiting for his answer. He walked up and reached out putting his hand on the soft silver white hair trailing his fingers down the boys face making him close his right eye and traced the 'J' and dots before bringing them down and grasping his chin looking at him. "You stand before me and make a deal that in the end you will never no matter how much you may come to regret it be able to break. This is not a contract of blood which has a way out. Once this is done it doesn't matter if either one of us dies you will always feel the pull to return to me." He said narrowing his eyes. "But a deal is a deal. Your an Idiot,  by the time it is done I will have placed my mark on you as I please were I please all four times. Remember that...this is your bargain to me Misute. You're the fool who made this deal to which there is no backing out of. After all Misute you just sold yourself to me." Sarubia said as he moved the boys head and leaned in sinking his fangs in deep incredibly deep, his hand moving in that split second to the back of his head,his hand twisting in Misute's hair yanking his head and holding it in the angle he needed it in. Gentle....kind....rough...dangerous Sarubia could be all of these things depending on who it was, but right now this wasn't that. This was the first part of the deal.

This was the seal that would start it, he drove them deep and drank heavy the boys blood was enriched light, dark, sweet but not to sweet with a hint of something hot or bitter it was like an old fine Champagne the sort you opened and savored for the year a rare bottle that was hard to come by and the boy had bartered it all to him his life his freedom he gave it all up in that moment. Even if Sarubia had meant to one day free the boy he wouldn't now. This one seemed so very certain he would not want to get away. Sarubia's other arm was around his lower back pulling the boy up against himself holding him as he simply drank and kept drinking pressing his fingers in warning of just what the boy was in store for against his backside. Waiting for him to squirm to protest. To plead and say he made a mistake. It was a fools choice and he called him an idiot for it....

Last edited by BlindedElegance on Sat May 09, 2015 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:57 am

Kuri looked over and actually flinched when Saru called the boy and idiot it meant even if the kid had thought twice about it he spouted off he made the deal and Saru would make him pay up. The boy was going to be soul wed to Sarubia willingly for the rest of eternity.....all four marks married his very being to Saru's. There could never be another for him now even should his one some day show up he'll never be able to go to him. Because the deal he made was that he would be Saru's alone. A child making a deal before he understood that he had a 'one' out there. And that deal....meant he gave up his freedom to chose to love freely to any of it sold it all just to be by Saru's side and yet....as much as Saru called him an idiot he had to wonder. Kuri looked at them as Misute didn't back down an inch.

Miguel remained quiet. He reallydidn't want another curse laid upon him and Sarubia seemed to be in the mood to lay out soul binds tonight so he was more then willing to at this point keep his mouth shut.

Misute drew in a sharp pained breath when his hair was pulled he wasn't used to that And then closed his eyes when he felt the fangs sink deeply into the side of his neck very deep Sarubia's mouth pressed firm as he drank heavily but......there was no fight on Misute's part as his smaller frame was pressed up almost perfectly into Sarubia's taller one. He simply relaxed closing his eyes and let his breathing calm as Sarubia drank from him took deep down to his soul not to devour him but to mark him. To place the first mark of the master upon Misute's frame that could never be undone that he would always feel Sarubia. Misute closed his eyes and without thinking brought one hand up to rest against Sarubia's arm that held his hair not to pull free but because it gave him something solid to touch right now the other hand came to rest against the solid powerful chest of the man before him. "I won't regret it." Misute breathed as he felt it....felt Sarubia his power everything working it's way through his body and binding him because he wasn't fighting it there was no pain...well rather no gut wrenching pain he held onto Sarubia because to be chained even willingly in such a way still hurt like hell. "I've made my choice. I won't regret it....wherever you want to put them....and what you wish to do to me doesn't matter. I've made my choice I may be an idiot for it....but...I won't ever regret it....I swear I won't..." He said firmly softly lowly as his finger's coiled into the material of the shirt without scratching Sarubia just holding on as he bite down on the scream his head jerking back a bit it hurt so bad...and yet he still gave in to it willingly.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:42 am

He couldn't help but smirk into the boy's flesh as he drank until the first bond was complete. When he drew back, he licked his lips as he stood there looking down at the child who had just so willingly sold his soul to the devil. "Even if you did...in my world, there is no blood, no bone, no ash...every choice you make is a choice for the family. You might have made this choice for your own personal reasons, but after this, every choice will have an equal or opposite reaction..." he told Misute lowly as he looked at him.

He couldn't help but explain the rules. This child had to learn them soon. He had just willingly gave up his freedom completely, it was the only option he had now.

Sarubia then brought his hand up to run his thumb across the smooth skin of the smaller one before him. He had truly planned to free this one in time, but now? Now he was going to become the selfish bastard that his brother and Aoi knew all too well. "Some people bring out the demons in me...perhaps that's why Aoi wants me to be his dog so badly...to keep an eye on me..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:57 am

Misute looked up at him as he stood there Kuri quietly watching the exchange. He knew this was not what Saru had planned for this night at all. Get a head count find out what was going on. Buy and free any fragile slaves and report to Aoi the findings in the morning.....and this little one. Just sold himself without a second thought.

Misute looked at him as he stood there feeling the heat of his blood for the first time since the brand had been burned into his neck rolling down it. But Hiroshi had never caught it's scent and went wide eyed to Kuri it meant nothing because the boy was off limits even to him. Hiroshi though was staring as he realized just what it was he sold to Sarubia instead of keeping in the back room for himself and now the boy sold himself further. The first mark was placed.

"Hai." Misute answered simply enough as he stood there still in the arms of this one feeling him trace his skin and looked into his eyes as he said some people bring out the worst in him. Misute felt it the skin healing but the difference as well he didn't touch and while it wasn't exactly that he felt a difference there per-say he knew it was. On the side of his neck where it was healing quickly and slowly it was weird. The blood was slowly flowing out of the wounds which were getting smaller and smaller as they shrunk down not just closed but puckered and formed the scar tissue closing and holding the shape of his masters fangs....in moment's what was a fresh bite would be the first scar solid and binding. Unless another bit him before Sarubia could place the other three and over power Sarubia this was his fate. "That's fine. I'm a fast learner..." He answered Saru. "I'll learn my place where you want me and stay there." Misute said looking at him. Looking at Sarubia and Kuri really wasn't sure if the kid was brave or stupid or perhaps a bit of both....but he didn't look at Sarubia in fear. He looked deep into his brothers eyes and even now didn't fear him and what his brother promised was his fate soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next