Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:19 am

On the Northern most corner of America right on the border to Canada in a cave covered by the snow of the winter months.... Rebel hid herself... She just emptied her traps and was preparing her dinner.... She lit a small fire inside the cave and started cooking her three rabbits.... While she cooked she picked up the scent of another wolf... Odd in this area for a werewolf other then herself to come around.... She transformed into her wolf form and slipped out from her cover.... She ran through the blizzard under the cover of the storm the wolf was close to her den and alone... Was she lost?... Rebel doesn't often go out of her way for people after what happened to her but she wasn't going to let someone freeze to death if she can help....

She spotted a wolf walking through the snow... She was brown and the scent was familiar but she couldn't place it.... "Hey! Are you crazy! There's a snow storm going on all around you! You need shelter!.... My den is straight ahead around five hundred feet.... Go there and you can stay warm otherwise stay out here and freeze to death..." She didn't know why the wolf was out here but she did know that a lone wolf in a snow storm is asking for trouble the storm should be over by morning anyway.... Rebel figured she could put up with another wolf for one night....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 am

Vech looked around, she had been hunting a deer earlier only for it to spook and take off, she had also smelled another wolf around, a female by scent and fairly young, around the same age as herself maybe just a little older. She made her way trying to get to the other side of the territory as to not cause many problems for the current occupant. When the scent of cooking food and the same wolf entered her nose she knew she had gone the wrong way, but upon hearing that she was welcome she let her self minutely relax, at least she wouldn't be attacked for trespassing. Though if she where honest with herself the scent was familiar, she just couldn't place when she had smelled or where from. upon reaching the den inside the cave she nodded her thanks to wolf in question and paused when she got a good look, she seemed so familiar and it was right on the edge of her memory but she was still having a hard time to remember.

"Thank you, I wasn't trying to disturb you but I was out hunting and making my way to the other side of your territory, I hope I haven't been to troublesome.... I hope you don't mind but you seem very familiar, have we met before.... someone I was... very close to. Pardon me if not." she was so familiar it hurt, she remebered a white wolf she had once had romantic interest in, that had been a while ago and when she had gone to see her and her pack there had been a new alpha, one that used force to come into power and had told her that he had killed her, she had mourned for so very long, she must be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:55 am

"No trouble at all... You seem familiar to me as well...." Rebel stretched real good feeling the bones in her scarred back popping and then yawned.... "The rabbits will be done cooking soon.... Feel free to have one or two its not much but it does the trick when your hungry....." Rebel studied the brown wolf carefully as to not give a misunderstanding but in reality she really did seem familiar.... Rebel licked her paw then laid down next to the warm fire.... She didn't mind visitors as long as they watched their movements and their attitude.... "I think I'll warm up real good before reverting to human form.... You may do as you like...." The scent of the cooked rabbit smelled good and they should be about done so Rebel took her teeth and yanked one to her and started eating on it....

It was good this rabbit had a lot of meat on it... She looked up at the other wolf and laughed lightly.... "I know it's odd seeing a dire wolf eating a little snow rabbit but such is the times I live in....." She continued on eating trying to figure out whom this female was.... The scent was so familiar... It reminded her of a lost love from long ago... When she was forced out of her pack she never got to see her again.... This territory is as far away as Rebel could get from her old territory... She didn't want to go back to them.... The savage jagged scars on her back was enough of a reason not to go back.... The way that wolf ripped at her flesh and tossed her aside was the worst memory she had....

Rebel was left to die on that glacier.... None of her pack helped her or even tried to save her.... So much for family.....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:25 am

She nodded and stretched out after being up all day since the wee hours of the morning it felt good to lie down beside the fire after being in the winter weather for so long though it was bound to be to much sooner or later, as she wasn't so use to being so close in a small space. "Thank you for the food I really appreciate it, I have Vodka if you would like some, it here around my neck," She took her paw and motioned towards the barrel around her neck, though it was a myth that rescue dogs of the past carried things like these it did make a convenient container for when you were hunting as a wolf and wanted a drink. She pulled a plump rabbit to her and started eating on the poor prey. She would help her stock up later as a thank you for the late meal.

"My name is vechnaya noch', though most call me Vech... You are here all alone? I didn't smell anyone else, so I assume you are the only one here... Do you mind if I help you stock up on food before I leave? It's only fair after all." She looked at the scars on the other females back, it seemed to be a vicious attack from the looks of it. She wouldn't pry but it did have her very curious if this was the same woman she once knew... Was this Rebel? If so how did she not know from the start that what the new alpha of her pack said was not true? What happened to her?

"Rebel is that you?" It was a quiet question in the cave, in case she was wrong. But she was just so similar. How could she not be, and how could she still be alive?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Rebels ears twitch at the sound of her name and the name of the brown wolf.... She opened one eye and stared at her a long time.... "Rebel.... Died...." In a way she hasn't lied either Rebel for all intents and purposes really did die.... She felt dead and alone for all of this time and the scars covering her back were a constant reminder of that... One thing rebel always took pride in was her strength... For a werewolf it was abnormal to have the kind of skill she has... That is why she was an alpha of a large pack.... For her to be so badly beaten and nearly eaten alive and then to be left on that cold glacier to die by her supposed friends.... Why shouldn't she be dead....

Rebel yawned and turned her head away from Vech... Partially in shame and partially because the light was bothering her eyes.... She wanted to be forgotten by her old life... She wasn't the same prideful wolf that she once was she is but now a shell of her former self... She never found love, never had a true friend and lost what she thought was her family..... She rolled over with her back to the flames revealing her scars... One of which represented her mental state.... Jagged and rough.... Noticeable and plain... A nasty scar on pure white flesh.... The scar was so bad that her fur didn't even grow back in on it....

"The Rebel of the past..... She is long dead.... Has been since.... Her family left her to die on that God forsaken glacier...." Broken was the only way to describe this dire wolf... Rebel would no longer be the same woman she once was.... She can't even live her life in human form right now.... If she were to meet someone they would see the scars and wondered what happened to her.... Most humans didn't like the thought of meeting a new girl that turned out to be a child of the night.....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:15 am

She sat there for a moment listening to all she had to say before rising to her feet. slowly moving over to the damaged wolf on her belly she sat there taking in the smell, it was definitely her, she smelled the same with just a tinge more spice. like wild white storms and winter sky. Now that she got close enough to get a clean scent she would recognize it even half buried in snow. What happened to her? It looked as though a saw was taken to her back, the rivets covered by soft white fur except one, a nasty looking one that still looked angry and raised with the edges a painful red color. she whimpered at the sight of them, remembering the soft girl when they were younger. She had been so pretty and Vech had been smitten with her almost immediately after talking to the sweet snow wolf, she was only a year younger than her, they had met at the mid summers eve of her eighteenth year. They had hit it off immediately and were together for a little over a year before the new alpha of the White tribe. He had been one mean looking man, even in a human form and it was awful, he hadn't cared to tell her at all that he had killed her.

As pissed as Vech had been she had ran in search of her Rebel, she had looked all over the arctic for her. for days upon days she searched until a set of wolf remains were found near a bear cave, her pack had told her to stop looking. She had not recognized the sent and had her doubts, but she was pushed to the back burner. While she had buried her and mourned her she still had the lingering thought that she was still out here, and here she was indeed. So many hunts, races, and nights together raced back to the fore front of her memory. She cried and howled for years, and now they were at this point.

"I've missed you..... I thought you had died, I have cried and yelled for you.... and here you are." She spoke quietly, she was angry that she didn't come find her when she was hurt she was always welcome in her pack... but she had to have a good reason right? The unasked questions lingered in the air as she shifted into her human form, she was almost in shambles, arms pulled to ample breast and hands hiding the tear soaked face. What had happened to her strong Rebel, the goof ball that made her smile?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:52 am

Rebel growled and turned baring her fangs.... She glared with her ears pressed to her head and head lowered.... There stood the girl she used to know..... "I told you already.... Rebel is dead!.... I am no longer the woman that played with you when we were young.... I am an outcast abandoned by my family and friends, a dire soundly defeated and a wolf with no home.... For years I ran from the pack that hunted me enduring all of their relentless assaults until I found my place here away from civilization, from humans, vampires and most of all wolves..." The look in Vechs eyes.... It hurt Rebels heart to see it.... "Stop looking at me like that.... Stop looking with your saddened eyes...." The more Vech looked at her the more her heart hurt to the point she couldn't stand it anymore and she lunged through the air at her...

She placed a paw on Vechs chest as she lunged at her attempting to knock and press her to the ground.... She put her fangs at her throat letting loose the growl of her past the terrifying growl that sent many foes running with their tails between their legs..... She couldn't..... She couldn't bite down on Vech's neck.... She whimpered and retracted her fangs stepping away from Vech.... She turned and walked the other direction away from her... "I'm sorry.... Please just let the past lie where it is Vech.... I'm no longer your friend..... She's dead...." Rebels heart was breaking even more as she laid atop a rock close to the fire... Hiding a tear falling out of her eye....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 am

With a bruising force she hit the ground, the look in Rebels eyes were torn. There was so much pain and anger that it made her eyes almost black and unreadable. But Vech knew there were still feelings in there. That she was changed was a fact, never had she seen a more volatile look on her sweet Rebel's face, but there was still a spark there, one she would fight to her very last breath for. After Rebel removed her self, leaving quite the paw shaped bruise on her chest, she rose to her knees and looked at the back of her head and spoke, her voice still full of tears but controlled enough to get her point across to the other.

"No. Even if you aren't who you used to be I can't do that, I still have news for you. I had to bury you once and I won't give up so easily. I will not just let you go, I mourned you for years, I still have. You may be different but your still there, you forget, I could and still can read you better than any other. I distinctly remember the night my heart broke, I got there hours after you left... It was our first full year together... I had wanted a surprise for you, but got the shock of a life, why didn't you come to my pack? you knew I would be there and that there wouldn't have been judgment? Again you may be different but so am I. If my friend were dead you would have killed me while I was down." Her last word was almost a whisper as her heart broke a little more until she sobbed with the pain of her memories. she moved closer and attempted to hug the soft white fur of the scruff of her neck, her human arms couldn't get all the way around her neck but she bawled into the soft white fluff.

"Please don't push me away, I finally find you after all these years of hurting, please don't. I can't stand it sometimes I will see you running threw the woods again and its only a dream or snow storm, please. Her body shivered from the cold of having no furs on her, but she needed to be able to feel the silky fur under her fingers, know that she really was here with her and not some sort of twisted dream turned nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Rebel sat quietly and didn't speak... She felt Vech cold body pressing against hers and sighed softly... She wrapped her bushy tail around her and held her close to her body to keep her warm... To be who she was once again.... It could and would never happen.... It wasn't that she hated herself quite the contrary Rebel just didn't like to be seen while she is suffering and the thought of being left to die by her pack mates and then being hunted down by them was something she needed to bare alone... "Vech.... I am sorry to have done that to you.... But being left to die warped me and shattered my pride and spirit... I loved my family, loved you, and most of all loved my life.... I was proud to be who I was and then to be beaten so easily... I had never been defeated so soundly before.... I couldn't even touch that man.... The strength he displayed was unlike anything I had ever seen even by our standards... I-I couldn't come to you not in this state my honor and pride wouldn't allow it.... I felt like I needed to face this alone, gain my confidence back but in the end all I did was worry you and seclude myself...."

She picked Vech up with her tail and moved them closer to the fire.... The storm had picked up and it was making even Rebel shiver.... It was cold, they were alone, and they hadn't seen each other in a very long time.... Seemed like the perfect moment to talk and catch up... Rebel licked Vechs face apologetically she felt bad for making her worry..... Rebel nustled her face into Vech chest letting her get the hug she wanted from before..... "I am glad you came here.... I was very loenly...." She yawned Rebel was starting to get quite tired all of this emotion started to get to her.....

She laid there beside the fire and enjoyed the warmth..... She had Vech beside her and a warm fire plus plenty of food.... But not one thing for her to talk about.... She hadn't had company in so long she really didn't know what to say.... She wondered if she should revert to human form....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Vech sighed and shivered when she was pulled closer to the warmth of Rebel. She was freezing but she didn't want to return to her wolf form. She wanted both her hands to hold onto her. To hear Rebel talk as she did broke her heart. Rebel had always had a lot of pride and determination but not everyone can do everything by themselves. "I know you aren't who you used to be, but can't I love who you've become? Will you give me the chance? Just because you were defeated doesn't mean I love you any less, He wasn't a normal wolf, I think you knew this before you even faced him, and you really would have died if you had given in. You were so brave, and you survived, that's what matters and that your here now. You won't ever be the same and I understand, I won't try to make you be who you were, but maybe we can see who you've become."

Vech giggled lightly as the fur from Rebels body tickled her face and sides, she had missed here dearly. She combed her fingers through the silky fur and hummed, she should probably;y inform her of all the things that have happened to her since she left, after all not even she was the exact same person. "I'm happy to have the luck to find you and be here... or maybe its fate?I've been lonely as well... My pack has promoted me to alpha now too, I finally took the time away to my advantage and got away for a bit, it's a stressful job, more so than I had anticipated for sure. A lot has happened as well, I have gone to the council as well and become closer to getting recolonization for all the packs. Things seem to have gone well all for the exception of a few packs acting up...I've become stronger as well."

She wondered if she should tell her anything of her former pack, but decoded against it as it would probably ruin the mood and put more shadows around than they needed. she was glad to be here and that's all that mattered for now, they could discuss heavier matters later, now was just a time to be together. Vech nuzzled her face into the fur and hummed, how she had missed this closeness.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Love who she was?.... Yea she could but could Rebel?.... The person she has become... It was an awful person full of hate and anger.... Could rebel honestly expose herself to Vech?.... There was only one way to find out.... Rebel stood and walked to the other side of the fire.... She cracked her neck and stretched.... She then began to transform into her human form... It took a minute as she hasn't been in her human form for a long time.... After a moment she stood there.... Her slender curves left nothing to be desired it was all there.... Over the course of time, the years, they had been apart her body had drastically changed.... Her butt was more plump and cushioned, her legs were longer and darker, Her hips and torso were more filled out and attractive, her breast had increased in size, She was a D cup now and they were still pink and untouched, Her hair was cut short to her shoulders and her radiant eyes sparkled in the night with the flicker of the flames.....

All in all Rebel was absolutely gorgeous men would throw themselves at her scars or not.... Her low confidence was misplaced other than becoming more beautiful and a few scars she really didn't change.... She walked over and sat beside Vech looking at her.... "Well.... I would say this is a good starting point...." Being an Ex Alpha herself Rebel knew already how stressful it was to be going through what Vech was.... Just how lonely it could be.... Hell even in human form it was hard to get a date without your pack right on your heels..... "I know what your going through.... But keep working hard and being the kind and gentle you and hopefully your pack will respect you more than mine did...."

She looked at Vech and smiled her eyes shined with the light of the flame they sat beside.... She moved in closer put her hand on Vechs chest and kissed her..... She left the kiss to linger then pulled back slightly to speak.... "I will let you love me if you wish but.... I cannot promise not to be a bit forceful especially if you do not tell me what you think of the new me...." She then reconnected their lips waiting in response to Vech's actions.....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:39 pm

The kiss left her breathless, the spark that had been between them had never fully extinguished while she had been alone. Many nights she would still whimper her name and awaken with a burning in her nether regions having to take a cold bath in the morning. She could feel the all to familiar dreams return full force and leave her wanting. Rebel herself had definitely filled out over the years, no more the awkward teen she once knew, but a full and powerful woman. The perky dusky pink nipples upright in the cool air, her breast full and just right, eyes sparkling in the fire light letting her know she was thinking of her, her backside just waiting to be cradled in her hands. She certainly was beautiful in looks, but it was more than that, this was still Rebel as different as she may have become she was still intelligent and honest.

Vech had grown as well, no longer the gangling teen that had looked up and admired Rebel. She was fuller now, her hips had widened into large birthing hips though still having a slender waist. her breast were on par with her lovers but was just a bit rounder in shape and the nipples slightly darker in color. Her butt had become tight and toned to perfection due to all her running through her territory. her toned thighs parted to show her dripping womanhood. Long brown hair curled over her neck and shoulder running down her back and giving shade to her eyes darkening with want. She had never been touched before, even when they had been close she had never dared to do this. She sighed into Rebel's mouth as the kiss lingered on her rosey lips, full and plump, shivering at the touch."I know it's going to be a journey, and I'll try to stay as I am, though some situations may call for a darker side of me to come along. I'm not the same as i was either... can you love me, even with my dark side? I think this you has a place in my heart as well, I don't mind you being a little rough with me."

Vech let out a soft sigh as her chest was touched tingles running up her spine. Her lips reconnected with Rebel's as she brought hers up to run through her hair and teasingly down her sides and over hips. drawing circles and hearts where she was so inclined to. She smiled into the kiss and let her tongue slip out to trace the others lips and ask for entrance to the hot wet cavern.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:01 am

Rebel smiled at her breaking the kiss momentarily.... "Be careful what you ask for you might just get it...." She gently pushed Vech to the ground laying her body for Rebel to play with a bit... She leaned over her and pressed her body into Vechs body... Pushing their lips together once again.... She let Vechs tongue trace the entrance to her mouth then allowed her entry taking and entry for her own as well.... She ran her hand along Vechs hip then along her side to find her hand and grip it tightly.... Rebel broke the kiss to kiss at Vechs neck dividing her legs with her knee.... She whispered seductively in Vechs ear...."You taste so good.... It's getting me so excited....."

The taste, the smell and the touch of Vech was intoxicating.... Rebels entire body shivered at her touch but she was the older more aggressive one she wanted to have the initiative, at least in their first time together.... Some seductive words and powerful actions seemed like a good place to start.... Rebel licked her neck from the base to Vechs earlobe.... She loved her taste.... All the while never releasing her hand.... The tight grip kept them together.... Rebel took her free hand and began groping herself as she started sucking on Vechs neck...... She released herself for a moment and started rubbing her lovers thigh and down to her butt..... She grabbed it tight in her hand then let it go with a small slap on the skin before taking her other hand and holding it tightly....

Rebel rubbed her leg against Vechs womanhood as she brushed their lips together once more running her tongue along Vechs teeth and into her mouth.... She loved her taste it made her crazy... She had wanted this for years to take Vech as her own..... She always thought about receiving a man for her mate in order to have a litter but in her heart she wanted but only Vech and that has not changed.... She could feel the liquid from earlier it seems she was already aching for this.... As their lips intertwined Rebel moved her leg awkwardly and roughly against Vech to she is she could get a reaction from her, to see if she liked it....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:40 am

with a soft sigh she fell to the ground and smiled at Rebel, "And what if I said that I enjoy a bit of dominance?" She growled in play as the elder wolf took from her just as she took from the other she nipped at the lips of Rebel and whined when she drew away only to gasp as she came up and licked at her neck a sudden shudder running threw her at the action. and even more so when she felt her tight bottom being smacked, the sensation not hard enough to cause pain but to excite her further. She brought her free hand up to cup a plump breast and play with the nipple, running her nail slightly over the sensitive bud. She saw Rebel touch herself and thoroughly enjoyed the show. But she wanted a taste as well, she wanted to taste over her body just as she did hers, her mouth a treasure trove of sweet taste but she knew there was more.

Vech arched her back as Rebel rubbed her leg into her wet heat, the friction racing and leaving her wanting more. She moaned heatedly into Rebels mouth and grinned back down onto the lag between her own she wanted and needed the sensation once more. bringing her hand down off the perky breast she ran her nails down her back lightly the down her front. She made her way to her lovers slit and wasted no time in dipping a finger between the dripping folds, lightly tracing a finger along the little bundle of nerves right at the front then teasing around the entrance before repeating the process so teasingly slowly. Finally she slipped one in up to the first knuckle and pumped a few times before starting all over again.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Rebel had to catch her breath when Vech pumped her finger inside of her..... It was like ecstasy for her but this wasn't about to be all her..... She took Vechs hand and sucked on the fingers that had just went inside of her.... She let her warm tongue wrap around the finger and then she opened her mouth and licked down her palm.... She then took her hand and placed it over Vechs.... She moved their hands down to Vechs vagina and started rubbing it.... She was mixing her liquids with the ones coming from Vech.... Rebel moved Vechs fingers all around touching anything and everything finding her 'best parts'..... After playing with her Rebel picked her up by her thighs and brought her up to her mouth..... She took in the scent.... She licked her lips then licked Vechs leg, from her knee to her toes and started to suck on the big toe....

She licked down her heel and back up her legs finding all of Vechs sweet spots in between..... When she came to the honey spot she blew on it softly and let the tip of her tongue travel along the folds.... She closed her mouth on the clit and batted it around in her mouth with her tongue.... She loved her taste, her smell and her touch.... Rebel wanted to be encompassed by it.... Rebel slowly ran her fingers down her thighs and around her waste.... Feeling the soft skin under her fingers.... She moved her fingers to the center of her chest and ever so slightly ran her fingers across Vechs nipples..... They were erect and soft..... She took them between her index fingers and her thumbs and twsted them just a bit.... Enough to give Vech a jolt and make her wetter....

Rebel kept her motions going playing with her clit..... She opened her mouth and breathed lightly.... "Do you like it when I suck on your clit?.... Or when I stroke your nipples?.... Answer me or I may have to spank you, you bad girl.... Dirty, dirty girl....." Rebel liked words because words could be sexy and seductive.... She licked Vechs butt cheek and kissed it... Then ran her tongue along the folds again trying to stimulate Vech as much as she possibly could all while stroking her breast in full now.... She squeezed them tightly and moved them around.... They were soft and supple and most addicting....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Vech nearly screamed, she withered with pleasure that Rebel was giving her. Each lick of her tongue giving her another spam of electric pleasure. When she took Vech's hand she moaned and sobbed as Rebel played with her dripping wet slit. Still recovering she shivered as Rebel lifted her with ease twitching and whimpering for more as she continued up her leg, starting at her toe then slowly moving upwards. "Rebel!" She cried her lovers name as she traced and blew on the hot folds between her thighs.

Squealing with delight as she payed special attention to her bundle of nerves. She was dripping wet and hot, Rebel was all but drinking from her fountain, she could her the lewd sounds and gripped her hair to steady her. Her heart raced and she jolted once her nipples were twisted moaning at the pleasurable sensation it caused her. She panted and raked her nails across Rebel's scalp asking without words for more spreading her legs wider and feeling more liquid gush out to join the rest between her thighs and into her lovers mouth.

Vech almost didn't register that Rebel was speaking to her but managed to put together what she said in her pleasure fogged mind. Giggling when she licked her cheek and moaning when her breast were squeezed tighter."Yes! I love it when you stroke my nipples, when you suck me! Please I need more, I've been so bad, I dream of you, and I wanna touch myself but I don't. I need you to spank me, mark me, please!
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:34 am

Rebel smiled and smacked Vechs butt with just enough force to leave a slight sting.... Then once more to leave a small red spot.... "Dirty girl.... Just can't get enough guess I need to spoil you...." She closed her mouth on the clit once more and started sucking hard on it..... While she sucked the clit she ran her fingers up to her heat and ran her index finger along her folds.... She teased her ever so slightly playing with the clit and stroking her folds... It was fun to see her squirming begging for more.... She gently pushed the index finger inside of Vech down to her knuckle and then moved it around inside of her feeling for her best spot.... Once she found it she started moving the finger faster..... pulling it almost all the way out each time to give the maximum impact on the girl....

She took one of her other fingers and stroked Vechs butt hole..... Her finger was wet from the fluids and wouldn't take much to insert into the anus.... She teased it while fingering her vagina.... one hand, two fingers, two holes.... It was a bit artistic.... She stroked the hole with careful attention before deciding to nip at the walls of it... She stuck the tip of her finger into the anus just enough to stimulate her pleasure center... It was a three point attack.... Her mouth and tongue focused on the clit while her two fingers were inserted into both holes.... She let off of the clit a moment to speak.... "If you want me to play with your clit more you should ask sweetly while looking into my eyes.... Show me your slutty side Vech I want to see you beg for what I can give you.... I want you to touch yourself and scream my name.... Let me see you give yourself to me entirely..."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]   Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:13 am

Vech moaned as her ass was slapped the tingling a pleasant sensation that went up her spine both times. Vech wriggled and squirmed as she moaned from the treatment being given to her clit, then she saw white for a moment as Rebels finger slipped into her most sensitive area. The finger moved ever so slightly in and to the right to make her see stars. She could feel something winding up in the pit of her stomach with each thrust of the finger, so tight its a wonder she didn't burst.

Vech gasped as a finger was slipped into her back entrance, she had never thought that would have been pleasurable but could feel the pleasure coming from there as well. Moaning she rocked back on the fingers inside her and the mouth lapping at her sensitive bud, she shook from the pleasure overload but wasn't quiet sure what was going to happen when the knot broke but she knew she wanted it, but didn't want the pleasure to end. Upon hearing the words she groaned and looked into Rebel's eyes, she saw how wide the pupils were blown nearly making the whole eye black with want. She shuddered before gasping for the air to respond to her lover.

"Rebel!" Vech all but wailed the name of her lover, she was so hot, sweat dripping off her as well as all her fluids from the activities, "Rebel please! I want more, I don't want to walk in the morning, I want to cum with you, I want to pleasure you too, I want to taste you and make you come as well, Please Rebel fuck me! Fuck my dirty little holes and make them yours! Tie me down and do what you wish to me" Vech took the opportunity and fondled her own breast, pinching and rubbing the nipples before leading a hand down with Rebel's and pressing two more in and spreading them to show the entire entrance. Before pumping in and out a few times. "Please master, please!"
Back to top Go down

Rebel Yell... [Private Topic] [Possible sexual content]
Page 1 of 1