Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:40 am

He had been back on Earth for a month or two now, enjoying being back in the spot light with Hopeless Beauty, and just enjoying being home in general. Today was a day like any other, to most people that is.

Aoi on the other hand, could feel it deep in his soul, in his bones that something fated to happen would be taking place today. Be that because he was a dragon or Fallen, he wasn't sure. What he did know for sure, it was going to happen today, and it would change not only his life, but the lives of many who associated with him and the other fated party.

Walking along the streets of Tokyo not only left him on watch, but it also let him stretch his legs a little. He was used to being cooped up like a bird in a cage, and now he was free to roam and enjoy the walks of life once more. With this in mind, he had shifted into his wolf form and padded along the streets, eyes and ears carefully taking in his surroundings.

"I don't know what it is about today...but I know that it's going to be interesting..." he whispered lowly to himself as he paused, looking up and his mix-matched eyes scanned the crowds of the busy city. He had scanned over her at first, but when he realized the feeling he got from her, his gaze quickly darted back to lock on her.

That one....she was the person he had been having such a feeling over. She was the one he was supposed to have found today. He just knew it. Padding over and across the street, he began to pad along behind her. Not once hinting that he meant any harm, or even that he was anything more than an over-sized dog who just happened to find her on the streets and take interest in her.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:55 am

Semira walked along slowly taking in the loud sounds and bright lights of Tokyo she had never been to such a large city before she mostly stayed in mountains and caves where she could perform necromantic rituals and play around with her creations.... She mainly bounded souls of creatures she liked to play with like squirrels and the like.... She was rather gentle anymore as the centuries passed.... She remembered many days when she would have to fight for her life with the many enemies she has created over the times....

"The wind is shifting today..... It seems fate has something in store for me..." She sighed to herself and continued walking she looked up at the large creature flying above her and motioned for him to go and land so he could rest.... It was a massive dragon that she cared for deeply she binded the souls of about five dragons into the meat of the same six dragons.... All of which protected her in life and wished to protect her even in death....

Semira was actually quite lonely..... She was beautiful but she also had this air about her one that established her as someone that walked along the shadows alone for eternity..... She looked back and noticed the large dog walking just behind and she stopped turned and got down on one knee and stuck her hand out and petted it lightly on the head.... She took the meat from her sandwhich ripped it up and put some on the ground before them..... "My my, your a big fellow aren't you?.... Here have something to snack on..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:03 am

Aoi's ears went back and he tucked his tail in a little, letting her know that he knew where he stood...for now. But when she placed the meat in front of him, he sniffed it and sneezed before looking back up at her, mix-matched eyes gazing at her as if to question her. She was gentle, but he had smelled rotting flesh on her. Necromancy he would assume. It hurt to know that such a woman was fated to a horrible end should she meet with his younger brother. Necromancy, especially if it dealt with souls, was a horrible art that his brother sought to eradicate completely.

Whimpering a little, he sat down and wagged his tail a little. Playing the part of a dog was easy, sadly, he knew eventually he would be compelled to speak, for whatever the reason may be. Even so, for the time being, he would enjoy the gentle petting and the feel of warm hands running through his black fur.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:14 am

Semira smiled and giggled to herself as she tilted her head.... "Not hungry boy?...." She stood up and scratched behind his ears and motioned for him to walk with her and keep her company..... She liked animals.... Her staff was hidden under her cloak and her head was hidden by her hood.... The end of the staff barely poked out where it could be seen...... The lantern that houses the souls she has collected strapped at her waist constantly glowing an ever blue light...... Her magic is not just necromancy but the most deadly and taboo art of necromancy.... Soul rending....

She pulled out her black book that radiated with power not noticable by the average human eye..... She flipped through the pages looking over a few things then slid it back within her robes.... She sat down on a bench after purchasing some ramen and some dog treats.... She ate her food then she ran her finger through the shaggy fur of the large dog.... She took out one of the treats and let it be taken out of her hand by the dog and smiled petting him slowly....

"I must say.... You are a friendly one.... Are you alone too?.... The only person I have is my trouble making disciple.... Actually she isn't even that much too me anymore.... As the centuries pass the ideas of everlasting power is useless too me..... The thought of death is almost welcoming....." She kissed the dog on the forehead then smiled as the dragon came up and laid behind the bench and she reached back and petted it as well.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:19 am

He had taken the treat, but had layed it down on the ground, seemingly uninterested in food. His tail wagged though, as he tilted his head to the side, much to the way a real dog would when a human spoke to it.

But the sight of the dragon...it made him curious, but also made his heart sink a little. The number of dragons in one body...it must have been torture for the number of souls in the same body to be constantly trying to merge into one mind. Closing his eyes, he sighed. He couldn't remain silent any longer. "I used to be alone...over 16 centuries ago...but now...I have finally found people to soothe my lonely soul..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 am

Semira was a little startled at first then she smiled it seemed he was more then what he was letting on and that was fine she didn't judge him she was not exactly a person who could when she herself hid many things about herself.... She sat up and tilted her head she reached down and petted on him again before speaking.... "Well.... That's quite a long time to be alone I myself have been alone for quite some time myself...." She stopped petting on him assuming that the dog was beginning to get tired of it....

"What's your name? I am called Semira...." The dragon behind her lifted its head and peered down on the dog and tilted it's head.... The dragon was once five but now one according to their own wishes... She had the power to do so and they wished to remain at her side even in death so she done as they asked and binded their souls to a corpse composed of each dragon and as the magic infected their body it turned the scales black and its eyes an ever brilliant red.....

Semira reached back and petted the large reptile on the nose it seemed worried so she spoke softly.... "My dear protector please calm yourself whatever this dog is it seems to mean me no harm it will be ok.... I worry about you so please calm your heart...." To think this woman was the woman the reapers have searched for.... For thousands of years she has fought and slipped away from them and here she is showing that she is actually a gentle soul....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:33 am

"I'm no longer alone. I was blessed with lovely people in my life and a glorious family," he told her lowly as he kept his mix-matched gaze on her. "As for what I am...well...I'm not a dog, though I'm in wolf form right now, I'm actually a vampire and...a dragon," he explained as he let his gaze shift over to the seemingly uneasy dragon.

He shifted into his human state and he looked down at her, his long, shoulder length black hair slipping over his shoulder a little, and hanging in his eyes as he sighed and answered her lowly, his voice a deep, sad tone, "My name is Aoi."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:50 am

Semira looked up at the man and tilted her head.... "I have heard of you while I have been in hiding.... The once God that has become fallen and lost his wings.... I thought it was just a rumor it seems I was wrong....." She was a little shocked to run into Aoi of all people just randomly out of nowhere or was he looking for her?.... She tiolted her head and stood up he was a bit larger than herself and he seemed almost as if he was dwarf her.....

She removed her hood and her long beautiful shining hair glimmered down her shoulder to the center of her back.... Her bangs were parted at her forehead and hung down to the center of her breast.... Her eyes were shining bright as she smiled at him.... To someone looking from the outside she was quite a sight to behold.... "So tell me Aoi.... What made you follow me?...." The soul collecting lantern shined brightly as it hung from her slender hips....

She thought about the anxious dragon and walked over to it and rested her hand on its head and spoke softly as if to calm the massive creature.... "My friend be at ease he is not here to harm me.... If he was he would have already tried to do so.... So please calm your heart and lets listen to what he wants to say...." She turned and smiled at him as she nodded as if to say please speak....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:39 am

He closed his eyes and sighed. The stories and rumors of him spread all over the world now. Every magical creature, be they witch or vampire, had heard of him now. There was no stopping it. "I am indeed him. I have been guardian of this planet for over sixteen centuries. My story is one of great suffering and loneliness....or at least, the beginning is," he told her as he opened his mix-matched eyes to look at her once more.

"My soul told me that I was fated to meet someone today and that I was to change their life..." he told her and smiled warmly. Eternally sad when one looked into his eyes, but able to show the warmest smile. "I determined that that person was you after searching the crowds..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:49 am

Semira blinked then tilted her head at him and sighed to herself..... "I don't remember wanting to be changed Aoi..... I apologize for sounding rude but my life is a tortured soul... I'd rather not get any others involved with it...." She lowered her head her life was mostly filled with the memories of the pain and suffering she had caused in her wake.... People often called her a witch which in her mind was most fitting because in a way even without her powers that's exactly what she is... Semi sighed and spoke softly.... "I too sensed this coming as a chance meeting of fate but I do not think it was to change me more like it was time I was found and to pay for the evil deeds I have committed in the past...."

The wind blew her beautiful hair in the opposite direction of where she was standing and she wandered just what she needed to do now.... "The winds of fate blow hard guiding us to our destination whether it be loneliness or happiness.... These winds blow and blow ever changing according to the decisions we make and ultimately the only fate we all share equally is death which I expect will come knocking on my door in the next couple centuries...." She caught her hair and sighed as the wind blew her cloak up revealing in her arm the book that has caused her greatest danger... The black human skinned book that contained a tome... Not just any tome but the one tome that no one should wield except the guides of the dead.... A reapers tome...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:06 am

Aoi sighed and closed his eyes and shook his head. "I'm here to kill no one. My days are spent trying to help those much like yourself. Those who are alone and need a home- a family and someone to love them despite their faults...I offer my home, my family, my food, my blood sweat and tears...I will do anything to protect those who need me. If it requires me to once again become a murder, than so be it...those are the lengths that I will go to for what I stand for, what I believe in...." he told her as he opened his eyes to look at her.

He had noticed the tome, but for now, he would keep his mouth shut. His goal, his path had forked from his little brothers. He was there to save lives, Zero was there to take the lives of those who were ill, or their time on the earth had run out. If it all possible, Aoi wished to save another life instead of being forced to watch in sadness as another life was taken. "You may say you don't want it, but I can see it. Somewhere deep in your heart you wish to be loved, to be close to people. Loneliness can kill just as easily as a weapon can...and it seems that soon, even without my brother...it will have done its job..." he said as he looked at her in sadness.

"I was sent here to change the fate of death for you. I believe that no one, not even the greatest of sinners, should die alone...I would hate to see you, who is so gentle and loving towards your friends become a sad casualty because of her past..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:22 am

Semira blinked and tilted her head this was a sentiment that was not usually available to her.... Typically people no matter whom they were were glad she was getting what she deserved.... She looked at Aoi for a long moment unsure of what to say.... "My friends are all I have... I grew up in a rich family surrounded by darkness animals is all I ever got to play with then as I aged I found this book and it allowed me to become what I am today.... I have done many evil things up to and including human sacrifices.... I do not beleive I am worth saving at this point..." She looked down for a moment and though she had let her heart falter to a degree lost in her thoughts she did not feel the slightest bit guilty for the deeds that which she had done....

To her core the darkness had seeped down and wrapped its claws around her heart.... Even now she could kill and not overly care that she had done it.... Too change such a being was strange to her she wondered why he felt the need to shatter her darkness?.... "My heart is cold as iron and wrapped up inside the claws of darkness...." She sighed and smiled at Aoi whom she assumed was listening to her not that she overly cared if he was or wasn't he seemed to be but to her whether or not he listened meant nothing it was doubtful she was going to change from the woman she is....

The dragon behind her finally spoke up.... Its hoarse loud voice was a mixture of the five dragons mixed together.... Their voice was disoriented and tough to get used to.... "Semi.... We told you that we would protect you... You gave us everything we ever asked for do you think we would allow you to die so easily?..... Aoi the king of vampires according to what we have been told.... Thank you for seeing the goodness within this tortured soul we have protected throughout the ages.... She thinks that her heart is black and tainted with evil which we are sure you can tell that it is not...."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:34 am

Aoi closed his eyes and went down to the ground, sitting down so the he himself was lower than her. A rare thing for a king, who is believed to be required to always stand above all else, to make himself lower than someone else. "I was once a very cold man. I felt nothing at all for those who crossed my path. Not even my father of whom I slayed in cold blood. I have been down that dark path and it lead me to death...knowing this, I do not wish to see the things the darkness you are wandering into would do to you...A woman with such inner beauty should be blessed with a heart of gold...and your love for this dragon has proven to me here and now, that your soul, though wander as it may, has not went down a path of one it can never return from..." he explained lowly as he sat there, legs crossed and eyes closed.

After a while, he opened his eyes once more, and looked up at her and patted the ground beside him, asking her to sit with him for a moment. "Instead, what I see is a person who longs for love and attention so greatly, that the lengths she will go to are almost endless. Despite the evil that lurks along many of the paths, you would stumble down them searching for the love that your heart so desperately needs. If I can, I would like to save you from falling down the rabbit hole- so to speak. I have witnessed countless men fall to their wicked desires and lusts for the flesh...your only sin is that you have found the wrong path on which to walk..." he told her and then looked at the dragon.

"I thank you all for guarding her and trying to guide her through her path...It is true that I am Aoi Rei, king of the vampires, and it is also true that I can see the beauty within this poor woman's heart...all she needs now, is someone other than me to see the same things I see. But first, she must see those things in herself..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:50 am

Semira tilted her head and then moved elegantly to his side and sat beside him.... Guide?.... She had never thought of it that way when it came to her friend here... But she supposed it was fitting they protected her even from the greatest of her enemies not that she couldn't protect herself mind you more like they didn't want her hands to be stained worse than they already were... "Beauty within me?.... That's not something I imagine within my soul.... I imagine a shred of darkness and years of bloodlust that I have walked down and the faces of the people whose lives I have destroyed with a smile.... Your father was slain by you?.... Well my entire family even my baby brother I destroyed as a matter of fact I still have their souls binded to my lantern...."

That lantern shined bright purple as she lifted it into view of the two of them.... Her eyes began to glow brightly as the souls began to move around and she spoke in an unknown language to most.... "Razah hala sha mak la nezzah mah" Her beautiful eyes glew a bright purple as the souls of her family appeared before them and she looked at them as they spoke.... The words that escaped these spirits were ones of the hate they bestoyed upon her every day they lived right down to calling her scum and trash and even threats of pain, suffering, and eternal loneliness.... It wasn't hard to see why she had become what she is....

"Ala mehzah nifzah mell lei nah bah" She spoke again and recaptured the tortured souls of her family into the lantern she weilded.... "My mom, dad, and baby brother were those three souls...." She looked down then back up to the dragon as it licked her face and she laughed.... "It isn't your fault they acted that way Semi.... They drove you into this by locking you into that basement for so long alone in that darkness this was your only solitude was to practice the spells... They made you study advanced chemistry when you were six years old... Your knowledge of science and magic is the top in our world..." The dragon nudged her and then laid down before them once more it knew her pain and what she had went through it also knew that her knowledge of magic was vast..... Being alone in the dark so long she had to do something so she memorized ninety percent of the book she carries with her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning   Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeker of Power: One Who Meets A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1