Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocking out Unforgiven style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Rocking out Unforgiven style Empty
PostSubject: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 am

It was a huge Charity event to raise money for children. The crowd's turn out was huge and he was standing in the middle of them none of them even realized who he was. His hair was long enough to fall messily into one eye a stunning snow white with natural light lavender and pale pink highlights. Ice blue violet eyes. At five foot six he was small and delicate in appearance very effeminate. Wearing a white vest that belted criss-crossed across his back going down to his waist were it once again became solid and fell down to his ankles. It was open at the waist in the front falling down either side. Black leather pants and criss-crossed belts going from his mid thigh down to his ankle with boots. Around his neck wrapped several cords with a pendant hanging down of a dragon. He had various tattoo's that one could be seen. Around his neck under the necklace was vines with thorns and over that sat a rose. Over all of this he wore a hooded jacket long down to his ankles arms folded over his stomach as........the new band came out. Already the crowd was tense and not liking this whispering about getting ready to leave. The new guy and his band started up with a really awful attempt at Screamo.....the crowd at a charity even started to boo and hiss more and some were screaming about wanting there money back......

He moved pushing his way through the crowd quickly getting down to the stage and jumped up grabbing the mic and stopping the kid the guy running the event was chewing on his papers off stage. Seriously? Kira looked at the guy and spoke away from the mic telling the kid not so nicely to move and turned to the crowd lifting the mic up as he removed the jacket tossing it to the side.

"Good evening Tokyo............sorry about this but I'm Hijacking the stage lets turn this around and rock it out Unforgiven style!" Kira said as he motioned for the lead guitarist and he came over Kira told him which song and the guy nodded they knew and it began to play and he began to sing. The crowd.....after a moment began to cheer....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 am

He had came here on a whim, not really thinking too much about blowing his cover or even that he had a cover to blow. All he knew was that he was now living in a crappy apartment close to the high school, being paid off by his parents to stay as far away from his true home as he possibly could. When the music had been advertised, they had been advertised heavily, but it had been a huge disappointment. This wasn't his scene anymore than it had been five or so years ago. He had made a mistake and that feeling only made him feel even more agitated. When Kira took the stage, his mood didn't shift.

Instead, it was worsened by a jerk who bumped into him and pushed him even further back in the crowd than he already was. Screw his parents for sending him away from home. He had blown through half of it already buying food, an apartment and clothes. The assholes had sent him away with nothing but the cash and clothes on his back. His annoyance turned into pure anger and he growled and grabbed the guy by his shirt collar and jerked him back and spun him around. "Asshole! Watch where you're going!" he said, but followed up with a polite punch to the guy's face.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 am

Kira's singing was interrupted as a fight was about to break out in the crowd they all moved to see what was happening and those that didn't backed off and started for the exits. The guy's holler of pain as he was hit......didn't help. Chaos was quickly erupting those who were into fights turning to see what happened next those who weren't.........running for the nearest exit.

He moved covering the distance as the crowd made way for him heading towards the fight about to break out......seriously? Just what the heck was going on here?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:17 am

"Piss off!" he exclaimed as someone tried to pull him off the guy who he was beating to a bloody pulp. So angry, so frustrated. Abandoned by his family, living on his own and forced to eat junk food instead of five star meals. It was so annoying. And now? Now he couldn't afford any decent concerts so he had to go to crappy ones like these and wash his own school uniform in a laundromat. So disgusting.

When the same guy tried to pull him off again, he stood in a whirl and punched him in the face too. "I said to piss off!" he ground out, breathing heavy as his knuckles dripped blood. Blood that was as much his as the two guy's he had punched and beaten. "I don't need you to stop me you stupid fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:25 am

Kira had arrived and started to pull the larger guy off of the one he was beating to a bloody pulp just to get decked and be told to 'fuck off' but he shivered and moaned. "Oh don't do that........you really don't want to get me going." He said as he looked at the kid who was so very angry.

He looked at him. "Calm down. You can't keep doing this......try telling me about the situation instead of killing the kid your hitting he can't take much more." Kira looked at him speaking patiently to him wondering what was bothering this young man so much .
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:29 am

He growled and moved, pushing past Kira. "Leave me the hell alone," he said coldly as he moved quickly, well quick to him to the front entrance. He wasn't welcome here either. So just where was he welcome? "Nowhere..." he whispered, answering himself lowly as he clenched his fists again and moved, tearing through the guards at the front in full force, punching one and pushing the other to the ground. He was young, so he was reckless and willing to do anything he thought would get him away.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 am

Kira frowned as he moved following him out of the building looking at the guards and shaking his head no on his way out he'd deal with this and once outside he looked at him. "Are you finished throwing your temper tantrum yet?" Kira asked as he walked behind him.

He wasn't amused by this kids actions but if left alone it would spell bad news for him. "Calm down......I suppose part of that anger perhaps stems from hunger? Settle down come with me I'll treat you to something to eat and listen to your story. The way your going now will only get you killed." He said in a firm tone.....in the past Kira would have just broken down into tears but with Eri being a part of him he was a bit firmer footed but still gentle Kira. He looked at him. "Don't tell me to leave you alone....you remind me of a young man I met not long ago. I can't let you be...not as you are."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:47 am

He spun to glare balefully at Kira. He just wanted to be left alone. "I thought I said to piss off earlier?!" he spat lowly, his fists balled in yet another display of aggression. He was so angry, so tired and frustrated. His own parents had basically told him they didn't want him. That he was ugly and unworthy of their love. He was unloveable. "I don't want your damn food! I don't want your damn pity!" he exclaimed as he looked at Kira.

Haru didn't care who he was to the public. To him, Kira and all of the royals and the gods or whatever they wanted to call themselves were just onlookers. They hadn't helped him when his parents disowned him, when he was on the streets homeless and starving, freezing and smelly. "I don't want a damn thing from people like you..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 am

Kira looked at him. "People like me?" He said looking at him as he walked forward. He walked towards him as if his anger and aggression were nothing to him. And they weren't. Kira shook his head as he sighed. "You know nothing about people like me....for one thing I don't pity you. I know what it's like to be you." Kira shook his head. "No....I know what it's like to have your family turn against you and have a heart eater rip your heart out and eat it...I've died more time then I care to count.....my own mother wishes me dead and will stop nothing to achieve it." Kira looked at him so frustrated with this kid he felt the tears falling. "Hate me.....that's fine!" He shook clenched his fists as he looked at him. "Hate me to your dying breath but don't torture yourself doing it! You need to eat that is clear..." He shook his head and looked at him.

How did he reach this kid......"You're like trying to reach Misute..." He grumbled lowly trying to heal that kid while he slept for Sarubia had been a handful he had been certain the kid was determined to allow himself to be consumed by nothingness.......it had taken Kira quiet a bit to pierce through it and help him be able to begin to heal to hear Sarubia.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:19 am

Hair glared at him as he growled those damned tears. It doesn't matter how angry he was, tears were something that stopped him dead in his tracks. He growled in annoyance and turned his head away. "Shut up..." he said lowly as he kept his fists balled. He was still angry, but his temper had been dampened by Kira's tears. "I don't...hate you...I'm just so pissed off..." he said as he finally looked at Kira, his eyes no longer dry as the tears began to fall.

"They didn't want me...no one did...and now I..." he stopped though at he mention of his little brother. Misute. The only person who had wanted him ever. The only person who had loved him. "Misute..." he whispered as he looked at Kira as if he had seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 am

Kira looked at him. "That's there folly." He said as he cried. "That's not true...." He said shaking his head that no one wanted him. "I can't reach the whole world neither can Aoi we can't be everywhere at once it's so hard to find all of you before your hurt.....I'm sorry." He said looking at him and then paused as he saw the look on his face as if he looked as if a ghost.

Kira looked at this young man. "Misute-Rareta? You know him?" He said looking at him as he looked like he had seen a ghost. The look in his eyes. "He has a 'j' below his right eye one dot to the left two to the right....except..." He paused at twilight and night fall when the jagged tear line appeared. This one.....did he really know Misute? Was he safe to even have an idea of where that young vampire was?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am

"When the twilight is out, he's the most wonderful sight...truly beautiful ..." he finished for Kira as he looked at the smaller vampire before him. "When the night and day meet just right, that little one lights up and becomes who he is really supposed to be..."

"Misute..." he repeated lowly, his anger dissipating. "He's my...my little brother...he has to be..." he answered lowly in a hushed tone as the tears kept falling and he brought his arms up to wrap around himself, hugging himself as if he were cold. "He's...the only person who ever really wanted me..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 am

Kira nodded. "He is." He said in agreement. "A very gentle soul, and a sad one for a time." He looked at the one before him. "You're....Haru then." He said looking at him. "He remembers you...he holds onto his memories of you as precious treasures. Speaks of you as the only one who wanted him where he was from. But he never speaks of it's dark and cold there." Kira looked at him as he spoke his tears calming as he walked up to the taller vampire and looked up at him.

"The people he's with are protecting him and taking care of him." Kira said looking at him. "Come....let me get you something to eat. You can ask me all you like about him and I'll let you know what I can."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:41 am

Haru shook his head. "I don't...go by that name anymore..." he responded lowly. That name didn't belong to him. That name was meant for someone who was loved. "Mura is what I go by now." He brought his hands up and wiped away some of his tears. He couldn't just keep crying like this in public. He wasn't supposed to be seen like this. He was still too weak. Too raw and too exposed. He wasn't safe like this. He couldn't ever hope to do any good on his own like this.

"I want...sweets..." he said lowly, sadly. He felt so defeated. He was useless like this. Even though he knew his brother was still alive, he wasn't strong enough to help him. He was too weak, too poor and too dumb.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:53 am

Kira looked at him as he said he went by 'Mura'. It was his personal choice and he was not going to argue. "Mm alright Mura." he said looking at him and nodding. "Come with me I know a place." And he did a place he could get him sweets he looked so broken so dejected Kira himself calmed down now that Mura was. "I don't wish to push you but you should know........I met him and he loves you dearly. If you speak with him and ask him about his past he won't talk about anyone but you." Kira said able to see so much in this boys eyes. "Misute said to me that no matter what happened in his past he would always hold onto his smile never let it break him because of you. "

Kira began to lead the way to a cafe that specialized in cakes and different treats. Things he was sure Mura would enjoy picking from. He had a feeling this boy would not accept much from him but perhaps he could guide him onto a path he'd be able to turn his life around. His stance was one that said he hated seeming weak before anyone. "Mura....this is only a stumbling block it won't defeat you if you don't let it. No one can tear you down if you don't let them. No matter what name you go by you are still the precious big brother Misute told me about that he loves and adores. In the end you are you and you are the one person in his family that Misute believes in and loves...and that is something this world with all it's ups and downs can never take away from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocking out Unforgiven style   Rocking out Unforgiven style Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocking out Unforgiven style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Tokyo :: Tokyo Dome-
Jump to: