Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When his master finally beckons, will he come?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

When his master finally beckons, will he come? Empty
PostSubject: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:13 am

Zero Cross, an Imperial Crown Prince as Zero Rei, Aoi Rei's kid brother. New Lord Death among other things. But right now  he stood alone in the park in Tokyo, at least he thought he was alone. He was half leaning against a tree, breathing heavy as beads of sweat rolled down his face and neck his body ached with a fevered pitch. Fangs long lengthened against his will. Beneath the Rose Cross one the side of his neck a seal placed on him long ago.....that had nearly lost all of its power burned glowing a violent red.  Beneath it two marks, fang marks long healed opened from the inside out as blood ran from the twin wounds. Black lines spiraled out from the mark......but it shouldn't be happening. This had happened often during the first four years after being bitten by him. By Adrian Mallick, a half vampire half Nosferatu who had bloodily destroyed his parents when Zero was a child before holding him in a bear hug jerking his head to the side making him watch as his parents lay dying unable to fight back and bite him deep. The fangs hurt when the ripped into his skin then and the man drank heavily.....deeply nearly draining everything Zero had and then after kissing the wounds had whispered into his ear that Zero Cross was his forever no matter how much time passed, no matter how much things changed Zero would always belong to him and him alone.  Then as Zero struggled to die before the change Mallick to form the bond didn't make Zero drink his blood but rather grabbed a syringe out of his bag that he brought with him, he filled it with his own blood and then rammed the needle into Zero's heart filling his body which had nearly been almost completely drained dry with his own blood......and it was that very blood that now mixed so heavily with Zero's own that sang and resonated.......

Here....Zero could feel him....Adrian Mallick.....alive....still alive and somewhere close by hand over his face he jerked up off of the tree turning and pressed the barrel of the Black Thorn his gun against the one there....."You fuck.....what the hell do you want with me!" He growled more like a statement then a question as burning glowing red eyes filled with hunger, burning hatred and pain locked.......on one who was not Mallick.....but.....he could feel him so close right now.....his 'master' calling him wanting him to come to him......
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:35 am

Mujo just sighed and pushed the barrel of the gun away from his chest. "Hey now, watch where you're pointing that damned thing. You could seriously kill me with that now that I trust you...asshole..." he said lowly as he glared at Zero, hair falling in his face on one side. It was getting shaggy now, reaching down to about his shoulder blades. He wore his signature red kimono and wooden geta, scythe swung over his shoulder as he stood there, finger holding the barrel of the gun away from himself.

"If you're seriously having that many problems today, why not just fucking take mine?" he asked lowly, his tone now switching to one of complete boredom. Fickle was a good way to describe him.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 am

Hajime walked slowly his body had been feeling strange since the Nosferatu blood pumping in his veins were working there way full circle... He was feeling sick as his body fought it off.... Yet one more way his father screwed him over... His fathers blood pumped through his veins even though he had technically been changed by turning into a full blood vampire... He has lived long since that day he emerged from a block of ice and changed but now it was beginning to take its toll on his body... He didn't know when the change was going to take affect but he did know it would be soon... He needed to find time to tell Miyuki that the change was beginning to take form...

He walked the park like he often did when he was lost in thought.... He had recently spoke to Aoi about the condition he was being affected by the taint and Aoi had told him once the nosferatu blood takes full effect he will no longer be himself but an evil beast to be killed.... Because should he escape and go into hiding he would inadvertently inherit his fathers will and become the leader of the nightwalkers... His body was white and pale as he walked in the sunlight... He looked almost sickly.... "What do I do?..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:33 am

The voice was certianly not the nightmarish one of his past and the barrel of his gun was pushed away from Mujo's chest as he complained about being able to be killed by the gun now.....but it was the other words if he was having that much trouble then take his now. Zero lowered the gun the rest of the way as his hand came down burning red eyes locked with those of Mujo So.....Black Thorn disappeared as his hand moved seizing Mujo's kimono as Zero hissed his skin was starting to take on an ashen hue but he yanked the red-head against himself Zero's own back slamming savagely into the tree behind himself as he moved with a prediators speed and grace fangs finding purchase with nary a bit of gentleness in the side of Mujo's neck. The hand that had been holding his kimono front now behind Mujo's back the other tangled in the Reaper's hair as he drank.

If anything it showed clearly what state Zero was in as normally he refused to feed until he was about to black out from hunger pain. But right now as savage as he had been when taking Mujo's offer he held to the reaper, and now this close holding on whilst he feed could Mujo So feel what until then Zero had been bidding he was trembling from head to toe beneath it all Zero Rei was terrified.....because he could feel the blood call of his Sire.....and knew no good would come of his finding him as much as he wished to end Adrian Mallick.....Zero knew as any Chylde who was sired did.....he would never could never as it would be impossible.....raise a hand against his Sire but rather do what Zero did willing for very few....yeld and obey him........completely as his blood and body would command of him.

He was a tall man walking leasurely towards the park Hair the color of pitch laced with silver eyes the color of spilt blood and skin the color of fresh fallen snow. He turned his head though and looked at Hajime. "I suppose the better question would be why do you fight so hard to deny what you are? Just because you have the blood of a night Walker running through your veins hardly makes you evil.....its what you choose to do with it......" Adrian Mallick spoke looking at Hajime although he didn't know him personally he could see Hajime was fighting against himself. "Although regardless your choices are your own to make.....I'm only here to collect my Chylde once he has finished his meal.....it'll be time for him to come home. I've allowed him enough playtime for now....." Adrian spoke as if despite his being a Nosferatu a Nightwalker he was a loving and caring father.....it couldn't be further from the truth. In truth he was merely coming to collect the lovely silver haired boy that belonged solely to him.....by now those intense silver amythest eyes must be full of such dark hate......it would be delicious to look into them now and see the utter look of hateful terror as Zero his sweet Zero realized.....he could not disobey him at all.......
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:43 am

Mujo hardly even moved. Didn't fight, or push away. He had willingly offered himself up to his boss so he would suffer the fate of his own demise if it so meant he'd help Zero Rei. "Idiot...always trying to be like big brother...never willing to let anyone help you in any way at all... he breathed lowly as he stood there, letting Zero feed. Even if it meant putting himself in harms way, Mujo So would do everything for the sake of this person because he was the only form of a guide he had ever had. Even Mujo's own father had never been a father.

He brought his hand up though, to let it rest on Zero's head. "Dumbass...getting yourself into such a state...what a waste of energy..." he said lowly, even though he wasn't sounding angry, more like gently scolding. "You brother would find a way to have me killed if I let you die...your ass had better not fucking die on me...got that asshole?"

He paused though and moved his gaze towards the direction of Hajime and the darkness he sensed. "Shit head's here...and it seems he brought a friend...I'm going to kill that friend before things get any more problematic..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:13 am

Hajime growled noticing the nightwalker speaking to him with an all serious look.... Speaking as if he knows what Hajime has went through.... He stopped a hairs breadth away and glared brutally.... "I used to deny my vampiric blood but not anymore the problem is that the vampiric blood running through my veins is royal nightwalker blood.... My body's change is rapidly increasing at a rate I can't contain it... The taint is overwhelming my body and mind to the point it will be like being a new born vampire...." Hajime was not excited nor was he happy his hands went to his guns and he pointed both machine guns.... "You remind me of an evil man that created me Hishohen Hikaru.... My father... I can sense your evil intents..... Maybe I should just kill you now and save myself some trouble for later...."

Hajime growled lowly and stared at the man and noted Mujo doing the same.... "I have some bad news for you nightwalker if by some chance you survive my onslaught and defeat me.... I know for sure you will not get a chance to meet your Chylde.... There is one that you stand no hope against ready to kill you.... I can sense it...." Hajime could sense it he had the same air as his father, he was a man with no regrets about evil acts he had committed in the past and he couldn't let another man like that exist.... "Heh I see that prick is judging me as always..." Hajime let his energy flood into his guns as he prepared for battle....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:47 pm

Zero fed until he could take no more and only the amount that was safe to take from Mujo. "Hey asshole who said I was dying?" Zero growled as the glowing crimson calmed down and cold silver amythest returned to normal. Zero's only saving grace unlike his sire his fangs and blood could not tranfer the Nosferatu taint so Mujo and anyone else he bit was safe from that. Zero did let go of Mujo though as he leaned against the tree.  Zero swore his head was going to pound off of his shoulders. Although he did still hold to Mujo. He was shaken still trembling.....that voice, that scent.....he would never forget t. Could never forget it. That voice, scent everything about that man. A nightwalker that he had once been searching out to kill....to end him but rather now after finding him....after seeing him....Zero was shooken to the very core of his being.

Zero slowly lifted his head and looked over at Adrian Mallick.....who was looking at Hajime....this was....not good.

"Ah so that is you logic. A mere conversation and you go straight for your guns. A vampire nosferatu who wields vampire slaying weapons. You act as if you wish to bury the nightwalker within you.....but Alas you are showing just how truly dark and corrupt you are. I have not lifted a finger to harm you nor anyone else here Hajime Hikaru." He smiled a bit coldly. "As to your comment of not meeting up with my Chylde.....dear boy he's here right now." Adrian said looking at Hajime. "As to knowing your name, well I never was fond of your dear father but I did endeavour to know his children's names....."

Adrian turned away from Hajime "If you are smart Hajime you will put those away......those who try to kill me find death themselves. As I said I merely came here to collect my Chylde, he has had a few centuries to play, but now as is my right as his Sire, as his father.....as his in old world terms Master.....demand my chylde comes home were he belongs." Adrian said cooly as he leveled his gaze with Hajime. "Do not be so foolish as to think I mean Master as in he is my slave. I am 'Master' because it is my blood that gives him life beyond death. I am his Lord and Father. Be wise Hajime.....attempt to use those and I can assure you....I will not be the one you shot with your guns..."

Adrian turned and lifted his right hand holding it out pale fingers ending in pitch black nails as he looked for merely a moment at Mujo So before his gaze landed on Zero. "Zero, you know to whom you belong, you can feel it the call and longing of your blood your body for your master. You can feel the cravings can you not? Now you've had centuries to run around and play. However.....now playtime is over come here and let us go home.....but first...." Adrian smirked a cold I'm about to show you both to who Zero belongs.....Adrian reached up and cut open his wrist allowing his mixed dark blood to flow....

Zero whipped his head around having been ignoring Adrian. Trying to ignore him but the sudden scent of his Sire's blood....of his 'master's' blood had Zero's eyes going to glowing crimson, his fangs remained lengthened and he let go of Mujo taking a step down eyes focused on the bloody wrist.

"Come here and feed Zero....how you must long for your Sire's blood for mine.....I am the master over all that you are, but right now Chylde of mine come and feed end that thirst that gnaws at the edges of your sanity." Adrian said darkly smoothly.

Zero didn't, speak his voice seemingly abandoned him but he moved slowly more like a slowly waking predator on the hunt then the temperamental vampire that he was.....as he moved past Mujo towards his Sire though one tear ran down the side of his face one tear but Mujo would see it so clearly....he didn't want Adrian's blood....and Adrian was part of the reason he refused to feed.....because the blood of this monster was a part of Zero now.....and when he fed he kept it alive and healthy inside of himself...... But right now Zero could not disobey Adrian as he walked slowly towards him.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:14 am

Mujo sighed and moved, hardly even making an effort to remain silent. "Dumbass little boss of mine..." he said lowly, coldly, as he brought a leg up and kicked him in the back of his head with his leg, avoiding the most painful part; his feet. "Quit your fucking blubbering and go to him...he's serious in only one thing...giving you what you want- freedom," he said lowly as he brought his leg back down and stood there with arms crossed.

"He's not here to make any problems. He's here to die...only by your hands...idiot..." he told Zero as he looked over at Adrian. "I read it in his soul...as a Judge, I can tell...he's come to terms..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:32 am

Hajime growled and lowered his guns.... "It's fine I don't have to kill you afterall... I remembered something from way back in the past.... When I first met Zero.... He told me that there was a man that he absolutely had to escape by any means necessary an inevitable part of his past that he had to come forward too.... Looking at this situation at this point and listening to Mujo's words I am going to assume it is you he was referring to...." Hajime hated to admit it but he was relieved to a point the way he was feeling he knew his strength was beginning to fade... He knew he would lose... He was no stranger to defense techniques from past experiences but at his current state of mind it was suicide....

He slid his guns in their holsters... and looked at the man.... He stared at the man as he walked toward Zero and as he did he felt a chill run down his spine.... It was like he was looking at his fathers back as he walked away..... He walked up and stood besides Mujo a moment.... He looked at Zero and felt his heart sink a little the man looked as if he was suffering.... Hajime already knew about his problems with the taint it was the same as him only Zero's had a strange turn to it... He was able to resist it....

"Well hello there dickhead..... I see you're showing up to an area full of misery again.... What did you come here to throw eggs at kindergartners on the swings or something?..." Hajime didn't care for Mujo.... At least he didn't care for the way he acted towards him.... From the moment they met it was asking for a nuclear war to start between the two of them.... He didn't know if it was a conflict of personalities or if it was just Mujo being an ass.... But the moment he looked at Hajime and said... "Hey your a piece of shit" it was on....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:17 am

Zero grunted as Mujo kicked the back of his head. He looked back at Mujo glaring. "Fucker....what the hell makes you think he's come to give me freedom...." He breathed and was about to say more but he paused standing between Mujo and Adrian.....his back was to Adrian a moment as he looked quietly at Mujo. "He's come to terms....." He had come here to die. He had come to terms with his life.

"For centuries I have been unable to have a chylde. Wither by fathering one, or by changing one. You Zero are the only one to survive the change." Adrian said as he moved suddenly pressing up against Zero's back. He brought one hand around to grasp his chin leaning down he kissed the bleeding marks on the side of his neck tasting Zero's blood there. "Now my chylde, you will do as your father wishes you will feed."

Zero went to say no. He glared at Mujo before closing his eyes as Adrian cleaned off the side of Zero's neck before turning him in his arms. Zero felt Adrian's arm around his lower back the other cupped the back of his head. Tipping it back so that he could look into his eyes. "I can force you to take my blood. I can force you to feed.....but Zero....I think you know better then anyone.....who you'll hurt if this continues."

Zero narrowed his eyes glaring at Adrian as he said it....as he looked at his Sire who would he hurt? Surely not himself no but he didn't need to turn, to look back a Mujo. Somehow they had become dear friends....close friends yet that boy if Zero continued like this....he may not be a Judge but he was Lord Death. He could read Mujo who made no point of hiding it....and then there were his friends and family.....

"Enough Zero, drink....drink and keep drinking until all that remains in your grasp is ashes. End your endless cycle of pain for a creature like me there can be no redemption.... But I can leave this world knowing my only son lives on without. Suffering endlessly."

"Your all a bunch of fucking assholes....every single last one of you.....I want nothing from you....not one fucking thing...." Zero spat out angry......but he also lost out the hunger the need for his Sires blood winning out as he moved lashing his fangs into the side of Adrian's neck going insanely deep he began drinking swallowing hard large mouthfuls as if a child who spent his life starving....the moment Adrian's blood passed Zero's lips. Adrian looked over at Mujo.

"You gave me no choice but to use my blood to call to yours and force you to feed....You may be a stubborn chylde but now you have no other choice but to obey this command until it is done....Once this is finished he's likely going to want to kick your ass for seemingly siding with me....but you are not wrong. I have grown tired of life unable to die of old age....so I will leave this world in a fashion of my choosing....you though....although perhaps I have the least right of all I have but one request....stay by his side. He hides it well but he hates being alone....no one truly knows and understands him so I had believed.....that is until a moment ago when I saw you interacting with him....you my dear redheaded monk are perhaps the only one alive who truly understands Zero.....so I want you to be the one who never betrays him....no matter what....in a world of darkness for a creature like him....he needs someone like you. Someone who can look into the dark and does not desire to change it or make it sweet and floral but rather loves it the way it is.....in all of its glory.....you are truly rare.....and one of a kind. Keep looking into Zero's darkness......and keep embracing it....." Adrian said as he held Zero in place hearing the sound of his swallowing even as his fingers played through silvery white hair pressing down enough to keep Zero there and to keep him feeding Adrian could feel the pull the burn inside as Zero in hunger and obedience contiued to drink heavily. Adrian's fingers tensed against the back of Zero's head....

Adrian was no fool....Aoi Rei had left him alone despite there paths crossing was it because he knew before Adrian did that once Adrian found out his Chylde was trapped in a state of eternal suffering he'd give Zero his blood to end it.....or was it because of the people like Mujo and this Hajime around Zero? Because no matter what people like Mujo would keep the truly fragile despite appearances vampire safe?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:37 am

Mujo just stood there, arms crossed as he watched and listened before he closed his eyes and shook his head no. "I'm not really too different than him really...I'm a stubborn asshole, it's true. However, I'm not going to look you in the eyes and tell you that I'm not here for selfish reasons," he told Adrian lowly as he opened his eyes to look coldly at them. The embrace of a sire, the love of a father he had never known. It left a bitter taste in his mouth every damn time he watched it.

"I can get the things I need from him and he, in return gets what he needs from me. I'm not entirely here for selfishness, but rare? I'm not some damn breed of dog. I only stare back at my reflection...a very stupid one at that..." he said as he let his gaze move to a feeding Zero. "I see myself in this dumbass, little boss of mine...and maybe that's why I'm so damn stubborn around him. Either way, it has nothing to do with what my original goals were...I don't even remember them now when I think about it..." he admitted before he sighed and looked over at Hajime and told him lowly, "I'm only here because of my little boss...I know you think I'm a dick, but don't let that stop you from growing attached Hajime," before he looked back at Adrian. He'd make it quick once Zero was done. He knew it was a unavoidable task now- sending Adrian on to which ever gate he belonged.

He smirked though, as he was looking at the bitterness he knew to be desire for a father and just looked up at the trees and told Adrian lowly, "I don't know why Aoi didn't kill you from the start...maybe the man really does have some kind of freaky ass power to see the future- who knows. If it hadn't been for him letting you live though...I'd never be able to keep working for this asshole...it's fun as hell, having someone like him around to argue with all the time...I'm not going to lie to you and tell you some mushy shit about how I'll take care of his dumb ass, but I'll be sticking around for sure. He's managed to make me interested in him, so I'll be hanging around for a good long time in the future...I've got a feeling his ass might make for a good boss one day..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:01 am

Hajime snorted and half glared at Mujo... "Oh go shove it up your ass..... You know good and damn well we can't be close to each other for long..... You have this tendency to make snide comments to me the moment you see me.... Except for today anyway.... Hell you walked up to me the day we met i hadn't even introduced myself yet and you called me a piece of shit.... But you sadly were right.... I was fated to face my own heart... I ended up accepting my vampiric blood.... For that I thank you..." He hated thanking Mujo for being an asshole but without him always insulting his pride he never would have worked his way into his current level....

Hajime's vision grew blurry for a moment and he staggered forward a moment before shaking it off... He knew he would have to leavesoon..... His body was taking a turn for the worse.... He did love Zero like a little brother even though he was probably older or at least the same age as him... "I can't lie... I have grown attached to Zero.... We have became good friends over the years... I'll never forget the day we first met.... Because he got himself jumped I was forced out of retirement... Plus an ass beating from my wife.... The little shit was taking on four vampires and missing every single shot... He got pushed to his limit and almost got himself killed.... I ended up teaching him to shoot a vampire.... And now he could probably eradicate me.... I wouldn't let him fall back into darkness alone... We are to similar.... Besides if I let him fall Asami Asuka and Miyuki would have my head.... Especially Asami she would be devastated if her favorite punching bag fell to the darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:49 am

Zero found that at the moment he could not pull back even enough to speak. He knew why Mujo stuck around and hell arguing with him daily was fun. Zero could trade insults and neither took it personal. He could taste something different now in Adrian's blood as he found he could not disobey and stop feeding his eyes closed as they both went down to the ground Adrian taller and heavier then him drug him down even as Zero lifted his free hand and flipped off Hajime eyebrow twitching. Was he still going on about his teaching Zero how to shoot a vampire??? Honestly have one bad day when you first meet someone need to feed and be refusing as well as feeling sick to his stomach on top of being angry and reckless.....at the time and suddenly he had to be taught how to do a job he had been doing since he was a small human child before this asshole changed him......of course Hajime would swear he had taught him if only because Zero was all of and never bothered at the time to show him the truth. No matter he was really flipping Hajime off because he made the comment about being Asami's punching bag. He wasn't hell he wasn't even part of the hunter's guild anymore but that crazy woman refused to accept any letter of resignation. Any insulting comments of I quit you damn bitch. She'd just laugh and shake her head only to try to give him assignments again.

But right now Zero as he was drinking nearing the end of everything Adrian had swore he could feel Adrian invading his body every inch of his being, could feel Adrian's touch covering every inch of his frame inside and out feel Adrian's power saturate his skin. It was enough to make him choke a little.

"Regardless of your reason's Mujo.....I get the impression..... You'll never leave his side. If for no other reason..,,Zero accepts you for you flaws and all." Adrian breathed as he closed his eyes feeling the last bit of life slip from him in that moment his eyes fell shut and he burst into ashes.......

Zero knelt there lips slightly parted he could feel Adrian Mallick through every inch of his body, his powers feel it all settling in and that never ending aching pain was gone. He still felt a little sick to his stomach and realized he would always be battling the dark taint inside of him but the illness as everyone called it would no it be nearly as crippling now......Zero didn't turn to face Mujo or Hajime right now he was trying instead to come to terms with having form the first time in his life consuming someone right down to there powers and life. Zero had never consumed another like this......he reached up without thinking feeling the illusionary presence of Adrian's fangs in the side of his neck he placed his fingers against then slightly wet and bloody bite marks before bending his clawed fingers in and began digging that side of his neck open sitting there and staring absent minded in the difference.

The last time Zero did this he had been human struggling with his body fighting off the change Aoi stopped him then by looking at him in pained tears....this time it was Zero, Mujo and Hajime.....and Zero was absent mindedly trying to dig out the fang marks of his sire.....why because some part of him believed that being Adrian's sired Chylde meant no line could truly want him and even less so now that he completely consumed his Sire. He knew Mujo sent Adrian's soul on but that didn't stop Zero from making a bloody mess out of his throat staining his neck and shirt crimson red making deep gouges in the side of his neck.......it was over now finally....... Wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:36 am

Mujo ignored Hajime, if for no other reason than Zero was a more troublesome matter that he needed to attend to right now. Sighing, he moved over to Zero and grabbed his hand and harshly jerked it away from his neck and gripped it tightly. "Stop that stupid shit! You're wasting blood for no damn reason..." he scolded Zero as he narrowed his eyes and glared at him with those cold gray eyes of his. He couldn't hurt Zero much even if he wanted to now, he knew that.

"The feeling won't go away...not now that you know he's forever a part of you. Our fathers are always going to be a part of us and there's nothing we can ever do about it, but that doesn't mean that just because their blood is inside of us, they can define who we are...At least yours gave enough of a damn to fix you...mine never even tried..." he told Zero lowly, the bitterness still in his mouth. He was indeed a whole lot of fucked up.

"Stop being such a dumbass little idiot and get a hold of yourself!" he said before his hand came rushing towards Zero, slapping him across his stupid ass face. Mujo didn't care if Zero knew how bitter and jealous he was of others who had a relationship with their father figures. He didn't even care if he pissed Zero off. "You know damn well what this is doing to me, spilling blood in the dirt and crying like an idiot...I can't even drink what you've spilled now because it's all been absorbed...asshole...stop sitting there looking like a moron and stand up. You have a job to do and a family to go back to...stop acting like that man just ended your life...it's pathetic and sure as hell not the annoying ass little boss I know.."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:09 am

Hajime was silent listening to Mujo and Zero..... He did enjoy Zero and Mujo to a point but to another he knew... For him to be here it was as an outsider.... Hajime knew that Mujo wasn't talking to him but it felt as if he was... Looking at his hand he thought Why do I feel so strange about this? He always thought that it was horrible how close his personality is to his fathers.... He always felt like he was going down the path of darkness inevitably leading him to a dark end he wanted to avoid.... As of late his fangs had descended starting toward the edge of his jaw and his vision seemed to be getting blurry....

He found himself wondering if he should embrace the power and use it to his advantage.... Maybe he could finally bring the nightwalkers and daywalkers to common ground.... Maybe he could be the leader his father never had the heart to be.... He stared a moment at the two men before him and wondered if other than Neikan and Miyuki.... If he had anyone that he could rely on like that.... But then he assumed that he only needed them.... He felt a bit out of place and began to walk away.... Mumbling under his breath... "Good luck Zero...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:46 am

Zero sat there a moment head turned slightly from the impact of Mujo's hand across the side of his face. He heard his words. Heard him and was suddenly standing as if he had been standing all along his hand moved snagging the kimono of the man before him so bitter so angry he could sense it feel it in the air around them. "I may have been clawing at those vile marks....but you are the asshole who is whinning like a bitch in heat." He spoke lowly looking up at Mujo something in depths of his eyes much older much wiser then the years Zero Rei had lived.

Barely flexing his wrist inwards he pulled Mujo to him. "Shut your fucking bitching Mujo if the loss of blood bothers you so much, then stop the blood from falling take it for yourself." He said but his voice was cold hateful and angry not at Mujo no....more just in general. "Take my blood then....until you do I have no intention of stopping its fall." Zero spoke lowly but glanced back at Hajime who walked away mumbling to him....."And your a damn fool.....if you truly believe that then stop wasting my fucking time coming around me. I have no use for useless wasteful things asshole."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:38 am

Mujo, normally so indifferent about everything, just turned his head to glare back at Zero. Angry was nothing compared to the betrayal he felt right now. Zero knew damn well why he didn't just take his offer the and there. He didn't have enough time to deal with the change, and Zero was no where near ready emotionally or mentally to deal with siring a chylde. "I thought you were better than this Zero...but I was obviously wrong," he said lowly, his voice showing obvious signs of the hurt and anger.

"You know exactly why I can't take you up on your offers...and yet you throw it back in my face anyway. I just wanted to help your dumb ass, but if you're going to be that way, I won't even lift a fucking finger. If you want to cause yourself so much suffering, why even bother to fix yourself? Why even bother to be my fucking friend? or re you even my friend for shit like that?" he said, questioning Zero's motives now. The more he questioned, the more distance was put between them thanks to Worm Eater. The less Mujo trusted him, the more Zero would be physically pushed away.

He turned his back now and shook his head, looking at Hajime and told him lowly, "I think you've missed the point in all of this. You're going to run away just like that? That's sure as hell not the Hajime I know..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Hajime smiled at him weakly as he physically could not show a better one... "Well here lately I don't quite feel myself and my mind has been rather cloudy.... Sorry Zero I don't mean the things running through my head but I am not quite myself right now... But I do care about you after all you're like an annoying little brother that I love to torment...." Hajime knew that he was previously thinking things he didn't mean as a matter of fact he only wanted to give Mujo and Zero space because this was more of a problem for them to handle and they didn't need him stepping in... Not that he had the right too in the first place.... Hajime did care for Zero but right now it felt in a word dangerous for him... He didn't know how long he could cure the urge to unleash his instincts in full.....

He would have to drink from Miyuki when he got hom and got his own emotions under control... "Also I am not sure you know me anyway Mujo the most you have done is drive me up the wall since I met you... You can't stand the sight of me..." He half smiled at Mujo but knew inevitably that he was going to have to eventually face him and listen to his judgement because if he didn't get his blood under control soon Neikan and Aoi said they would have to execute him.... He didn't know why his blood was so insane.... He has done everything he was told to do but the taint still messes with his mind and body.... He touched his head as his vision went blurry again for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:01 am

Zero looked back at Hajime and nodded. "Don't forget it." He answered Hajime. They were friends and if Hajime thought of him as a brother fine. But don't start thinking he was alone or had no friends or people to turn to. No one who understood what he was going though that was just foolish.

Zero though turned his gaze to land on a hurt and angry Mujo So. He moved reaching up and touched the air lbefore Mujo not willing to battle Worm Eater between his negation and Worm Earter's natural repelling action to those Mujo didn't let close he knew a battle between them was not what he needed at the moment. No rather Zero moved so that he was before Mujo; to look at each other or rather to look him in the eye even as he cursed himself under his breath for not explaining fully. For hurting Mujo who was already tense his soul screaming and seething with a bitterness that Zero could almost taste as Lord Death. Mujo's heart and soul were practically screaming at him not only with a bitterness from his interaction with Adrian Mallick but now a burning anger and hurt because of something conveyed wrongly...

"Hey don't be ass. There is not a moment I do not consider you an important and dear......friend...." Zero paused as he realized....more. Mujo meant more to him then just a friend but what that was he was not yet sure. Only that. "I am currently routing the part of my blood that would cause the change. However as common with all Vampiric blood it holds within it healing properties. I can negate and block the taint that would cause the change within you. And it is this that offer to you Mujo. I have not once but many times spilled blood that you could not touch for knowledge that my tainted blood would change you."

Zero lowered his hand from the air and sighed as the blood continued to spill continued to soak the side of his shirt and neck. Zero really would not let the wound heal. He kept it open kept it bleeding. He closed his eyes only a moment before opening them again. "A daywalkers blood does not change another by itself it's when we exchange by drinking and then giving blood. The Nightwalker taint within me is the threat there and knowing this when I offered you the blood that spills I had surpressed and negated the taint within me. I will continue to do so. And my offer still stands. Wounds and injures, fatigue and exhaustion all fade before a daywalkers blood when offered to another without us taking them to the point of death and bringing them back." Zero looked up at Mujo. "It is this I offer you Mujo.....I am stopping the taint because.....I consider you more then just a friend. But....if you don't fucking want it then I have no other damn choice but to let it heal."

Zero reached up and gathered a touch of his own blood on his fingertips looking down at it and not at Mujo. "I offer my blood to one I consider Kin and am blocking things within me that would hurt you....I have not many I consider close in this fucking world but those who are.....the few that are....you are closer still. I consider you my best fucking friend my kin and my family.....fuck it never mind....if you don't want to fucking trust me that I wouldn't fucking hurt you....." Zero said turning his head and closing his eyes. "Why do I even fucking bother? This is why I don't get fucking close to anyone damn it....." Zero breathed burying his face in the palm of his hand.....because he always fucked up with people. He wasn't good with them. Being Lord Death suited him....it was a solitary position right? So why then did he always find himself in situations like this that hurt so damn much?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:39 am

Mujo just sighed and moved, closing the distance as he brought his fist around, swinging and hitting Zero right in the side of the head. "You really don't ever understand me do you fucktard?" he asked lowly, angrily as he lowered his fist and shook his head. "I don't want you to waste your blood like you are now, spilling it for no other reason than to try to make me better. Even if you let me have it today, I'd need it tomorrow and the next day and even further still...all the way up until the day that I died...even if you made me feel better now, I don't feel good ever. I wake up sick and go to bed sick...it's something I've lived with all of my life..." he explained as he looked at Zero and sighed again.

"I love you being around and I don't want you to keep hurting yourself just for my sake. I know I'm limited in my time here and it's ok..You don't have to try so hard. Just be here. I'll be ok. But for now...come here," he said, holding out his hand to Zero. "You're making a fucking mess. Let me clean you up..."

He groaned though as he heard Hajime's words to him. "You seriously don't pay attention, do you?" he asked as he turned his head to look at him. "When the hell have I ever said that I fucking hated you? I don't trust people easily, but that doesn't mean I fucking hate them. I get pissed off at you because you're a fucking pain, sure. I've told you how stupid you were being, but not since I've been coming around have I ever said I hate you. Don't go putting words in my mouth, fucker."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:53 am

Hajime glared at Mujo and said.... "When you walk up to a man before ever even speaking to him and call him scum then proceed to avoid him all together only being around long enough to insult him or try to pick a fight it leads him to believe you don't like him..... Not that it mattered to me I don't trust people so easily either..." He didn't know what to say as he looked between the two of the a moment before putting his hand in his pocket and lighting a cigarette with the other.... Miyuki always yelled at him when he did so now he does it when shes not around.... Old habits died hard....

He thought about how hard Zero must have suffered all of those years... He suffered much longer and harder than Hajime and never broke.... Hajimes been like this maybe four months and is already feeling bad after effects.... He didn't know how long he would remain in his right mind set.... How ever knowing Mujo doesn't hate his very existence made things a little easier.... Now he doesn't have to worry about Zero as much knowing that someone like Mujo is watching over him..... He looked at his hand as it shook slightly... The taint... He didn't ever think it would be this intense but boy is he wrong... He knows now how admirable Zero really is.... He smirked at them as he said.... "Oh don't worry Zero i'll take over some of your duties so Asami doesn't kick your ass for not coming to visit her after all if anyone thinks your their little brother it'd be that psycho and im sure she is going to beat you senseless for not coming around lately regardless of your excuses..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:11 am

Zero glanced back at Haji and snorted. "I've told that crazy bitch a thousand times I quit. She doesn't fucking listen." Zero retorted sourly. "I have a duty I must forfill an oath I took and don't have time to go pick up the damn messes the rookies there make of things when I've thrown my fucking badge in her office a thousand times and she keeps mailing the damn thing back to me with a fucking card saying 'You dropped this while yelling at me and storming out...keep loosing it and I'll have to staple it to your ass...'" Zero snapped at Hajime eyebrow twitching a bit seriously He promised Aoi he would no longer be a Vampire hunter. Then there was the whole you have now inherited the title of 'Lord Death, Death himself, Death Incarnate' and all that it meant.

Zero though grunted when Mujo smacked him and looked at him as the man yelled at him. About understanding about bleeding out like this needlessly and about accepting his death would come one day.

"Fuck that shit Mujo." He retorted as he allowed himself to be pulled up to the taller redhead. "Fuck the 'I'm accepting I'm going to die one of these days bull-shit'. There's no fucking way I'll ever accept it. So fucking what if you need it today, tomorrow and the day after. So fucking what!" Zero ground out locking eyes with him. "I'm not going to just up and let you roll over and play fucking dead. You waltzed your red-headed ass into my life. Got up nice close and fucking personal you don't get to just fucking waltz out with the sorry ass excuse that you died fucker. Not gonna happen!"

Zero stood close to him still bleeding still making a lovely mess out of his neck and shirt. He didn't care as he looked up at Mujo So. "You don't get to just fucking die. Not any damn more. Besides this doesn't fucking hurt." He said meaning the side of his neck he tore apart. "I don't register pain like that....not physical. No matter how deep I dig I will never feel pain. I'm not wired that way." He said as he looked at Mujo. "No there is only one thing in this world that can cause me pain and it's rather fucked up when the people I want to save tell me to fucking forget it and just accept that they're slowly dying and in pain every fucking day. You all seemed hell bent on ending my damn pain thanks to the fucking taint inside of me. But you'll be damn'd if I'm not so willing to let your sorry ass go that easily? Fuck that Shit Mujo.....you don't get the easy fucking way out by dying.....I've made absolutely certain that when your damn time comes I'm the one they have to fucking send to reap your sorry ass....."

Zero looked up at him. "It's my way of making damn certain you don't get to die.....not before I find a way to fucking end that damn illness eating away at you. I swear I will.....one way or another you don't get to fucking die on me. If you just wanted to die when the illness finishes running it's course without anyone giving a damn and trying to save you.....you should have never become close to me...."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:44 am

Mujo sighed and closed his eyes. There it was. The Zero he had wanted to hear again. The child that he had come so far with in this journey of his. Even if he was at peace with his death, he knew that he'd never be able to argue with this childish vampire he had managed to become so close to. "You're such a little kid, aren't you...?" he asked lowly before he opened his eyes and smiled barely at Zero. He hadn't felt that in a long time. Not since he was a very young child. The sudden pain of realization that he loved something that he'd never be allowed to keep or be close to forever.

He put a hand on Zero's head and looked down at him. "You can't hold onto everything. It's natural for living things to die...but if you're so damn persistent, until it's for sure that I have no time left, keep looking for a way to fix it...to fix me..." he said lowly before he leaned down and put his mouth on the open wounds and began to drink in some of Zero's blood.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:06 am

Hajime snorted and laughed.... "Zero face it.... The woman stays lonely without me you and her new boyfriend she has no one.... Her grandfather and my master admittedly is a peace of shit and doesn't even visit her... So no in her mind you are at least a secretary for her just so she can have an excuse to hang out with you... Just like whenever she gets a chance she all but drags me by the hair and makes me do work on the guild itself....." He sighed and smiled.... Asami was like the over achieving big sister to both of them and she was not going to let them slip away no matter how hard they tried.... He loved her though and would take a bullet for her... Just like he knew Zero wouldn't let her get hurt either....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:36 am

Zero snorted and sighed. "Whatever. It's not like I won't check up on her if I'm no longer part of the damn guild. But there's no sense on keeping me on the damn pay roll if I'm not working there." He said shaking his head. "Hajime.....you better not give up. I don't care how much it fucking hurts and believe me it does. It can make you down right sick inside....you keep fighting. I don't want to see Asami and Miyuki crying because you become lost and I sure as hell don't want to have to try to explain to your kids....why daddy isn't around to see them grow up when I know for damn certain there your greatest treasures."

He paused though as Mujo called him Childish. "Am not." He retorted he was not childish he didn't think so but as Mujo leaned in and just before he began to drink placed a hand on his head and told him to go ahead and try to find a way to fix him. "As if I need your fucking permission....damn straight I'm gonna search for a way to save you. And bull shit on not lasting forever thing.....your not allowed to die..." He said stubbornly Lord Death and he was determined to defy that and keep Mujo alive. Even as Zero brought a hand up to rest against the back of Mujo's head. "I know nothing is forever but doesn't mean I have to accept it either....and I won't so you can bet your ass I'll keep searching....I'll find a way to save you Mujo....even if I have to defy the council itself I don't care....they won't stop me either." Zero said stubbornly.

"Hey Jo.....there are Rogues in our numbers I have to clean house they started showing up during Akumu's time a few but there's more.....I think it's time to change things....I'm going to kill there fucking asses and rebuild the ranks and such.....and....I think it's time I added a few in. I want to include Zuma I believe I have a rank for him that will work....and keep him at your side. And....your position in the ranks will be changing as well....." Zero said as he looked up at the sky. The reapers had rogues among them and the old ranking system wasn't working....not well enough he had to change it and if Mujo asked right now he'd tell him what position he was going to give to him. Zero knew he had a long way to go to clean up the mess among the reapers those who had been hiding from Akumu and those Zero could sense clearly.....and honestly he couldn't think of a better reaper to put in this position then the one standing here with him now....one who had done what few had worked his way into Zero's heart and earned a place there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When his master finally beckons, will he come?   When his master finally beckons, will he come? Empty

Back to top Go down

When his master finally beckons, will he come?
Page 1 of 1