Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another day on the job.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

He walked through the halls of the hospital why he had decided to handle this he wasn't sure it was a kid he hated sending kids but it had to be done. He hardly looked the part of someone there for good reasons. Black leather pants with perfectly placed 'tears', shin height combat boots, an open black leather vest that hung down to his ankles spit high in the back to his lower back. His naval pierced with a golden hoop and a long chain traveling up from that to loop around his neck. His right ear pierced several times once in the lobe and in the cartilage chains with a mixture of crystals and skulls hung for it and a long chain connected to the upper ear piece in his ear. His silvery hair falling messy on his head. Although kid was putting it loosely this one was a teenager but still....

Zero walked towards the waiting room and past it. The nurses and doctors giving him a wide distance. If he was lucky this kid wouldn't be someone's friend who was a constant by there side so he could do this peacefully....it was a real pain when it got messy in places like this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Hisui shrugged and handed it to him. "Fine with me I'm not into breaking kids hearts." She said looking at him as she handed it over. "Want me to go work on cheering up Miyu?" she asked glancing over at Miyuki who was drinking punch at the table normally Miyuki's temper was fiery and brilliant but she just seemed so sad.

Soma looked at Asami and nodded. "Alright....." he said as he walked with her not knowing many people here at all he met Miyuki in passing at the Christmas party but it was very brief.

Zero sat on the rock looking up at the sky he had a few about ten minutes before the jet liner was above his head and swung his scythe around to hold his gun putting in a pair of earphones and listening to music as he studied the sky line....these ones didn't amuse him the airliner was supposed to crash and survivors? Well if anyone survived it he gave them a pass after that.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:33 am

Hajime nodded and hugged Hisui as a bit of a thank you and then darted off to the garage... He whispered in her ear and slipped something in her pocket... "This is the necklace I was going to give her at the party.... I always give Miyuki something on our children's birthday.... I don't know how long this will be so give it to her for me.... Do me that favor and ill do one for you..." Once he got to the garage he jumped onto his motorcycle and took off.... If he hurried he could still catch Zero before he left...

Hajime drove for about fifteen minutes... Hajime could still sense the presence of death nearby... He had gotten used to that feeling back when he was a hunter... It was hard not to when you were a killer for hire... He followed that feeling until he found himself at the runway of the new airport that was built a year ago... Sure enough Zero sat there looking up at the sky with earbuds in place... Hajime sighed and then took a few steps toward him and placed the Fedora on Zero's head... "You know that would have only served to make her sad.... I'm sorry I said too much.... I let my temper get the best of me..." It was hard to apologize to Zero but someone had to say it.... Otherwise they were going to be at each others throats for a while...

Asami spotted Hisui standing there and then walked over to talk to Miyuki.... Miyuki looked sad but still happy enough to be social.... Might as well start there and hopefully this time she wont get snide comments from Hisui.... As an aide and second in command Hisui was the best.... But she had a bad habit of being an asshole and butting heads with Asami at every turn... Asami couldn't hate her though as bad as she would like to sometimes.... If not for her it's back to Asami being the only one in the office with ALL of that paper work.... "Hey guys..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:55 am

Hisui nodded. "I will.....just...remember what I often forget.......and be patient...." She said shaking her head as he rushed off to go chase down Zero. Hisui walked through the crowd and up to Miyuki speaking with her a bit before Asami walked up to them with Soma.

Miyuki looked at them and smiled a bit sadly. "Sorry I know it's a party so I'm trying to not bring it down." She said smiling at them and Hisui shook her head.

"Your human Miyu."
She said looking at her and at Soma and Asami and nodded. "Hey." She said not wanting to get snarky or get into a fight with Asami for the sake of cheering Miyu up and not stressing her out more.

Zero felt the hat land on his head and sent the shadowed cowl away as he reached up and pulled an ear bud out of his ear in in time to hear Hajime's apology. "You said what you had to say." He said shrugging as he looked at the skyline. He narrowed his eyes and lifted his hand pointing bloody rose at the sky and watching it. "Apology accepted." He said as he watched the beginning of a dot draw closer. In a moment he'd open fire...take down that plane it wasn't anything personal just.......there time. "I'm still not going to the party....." He said flatly........
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 am

Hajime reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of smokes.... He put one in his mouth and pulled out his favorite Zippo lighter he got during his last trip to America... He lit it and made some smoke circles for a second before speaking... "I don't expect you to... I do not know the reason why or even care.... I wanted you to be there not because of Miyuki or me but because of Mia... She adores you and has since the day you saved her life from a rogue vampire... For the record if it would suit you better we can have a small gathering tomorrow with just me, you, miyuki, Asami and Mia.... That way it's significantly less people and we can still celebrate for you.... It would make Mia and Miyuki happy and Miyuki wont kick your's or my ass....." He offered Zero a smoke and smiled....

Asami tilted her head and smiled at Miyuki.... "You're fine this party is going to be booming soon enough... But not if you don't smile... I am sure Zero will show up for at least a few minutes and if not he will tomorrow.... He always tries to dodge crowds..." She smiled sheepishly and then hugged Miyuki.... "Now what do you say we change that punch into a glass of wine and go have some fun what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:19 am

Zero reached up with his free hand taking the cigarette reaching up to tip the end against Hajime's before he opened fire shooting the plane twice once in both engines. He sent his gun away as he brought it up and took a puff or two eyes closed. "I can't be around large crowds of people Hajime.....I'm death itself that much life high strung.....how do I put it....." He looked at the skyline. "It makes me physically ill....and my negation inverts if I'm in a crowd like that against me......it attacks me instead of protecting me." He looked over at him. "It's why I make a point of avoiding crowds unless its to reap....it's the only time death can be in such an large volume of life.....otherwise it has no place there....I am the embodiment of it. As it is....I don't celebrate life...not even my own Haji....." He looked at the plane which was going to crash on one of the runways........

Miyuki frowned and looked down as Hisui reached up and grabbed the glass of punch. "Trust me Asami is right you'll feel better after a few sips of wine and getting everything going. She's right for as long as Haji and Zero have been part of the guild Zero has always done everything in his power to avoid crowds. Small numbers of people he's fine with.....it's nothing personal." She said placing her hand on Miyuki's shoulder and nodding to Asami and Soma. "What do you think Asami red wine or white...or maybe a blush?"
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 am

Hajime listened intently to Zero and smiled a half cocked grin.... It made sense so he couldn't tell him he was a bull shitter.... It didn't matter though... "Well.... How about we celebrate your life and you just grace us with your presence?... That way your not celebrating your life but still get to be there at least a bit...." Hajime laughed a bit to think he would be sitting here smoking cigarettes with Zero as he watched multiple people die from a plane crash.... Not exactly what he expected but not altogether unpleasant.... Though he did feel sorry for the people.... "You might be death Zero but... Don't forget that is only part of who you are.... You are still you... My friend or brother depending on your mood that day.... And you always will be despite how it may pain you sometimes.... Do not let your job take over who you are.... Afterall you're still the stubborn asshole that never listens to anybody and tells Asami to jump off of a cliff and tells Hisui that she is a dumbass.... And my daughters closest friend...."

Asami ignored the blushing comment and went on to reply... "For a passionate night like tonight, a sexually frustrated woman and a rockstar I think she needs red wine to ignite that passion she's desperately trying to hide... I think her inner wild girl needs to resurface because this party is going to be going on LONG after Mia goes to bed..." When Mia went to bed the strobe lights came down, the booze runners go stock up and the dancers start shaking but that was after Mia went up stairs with her presents but that didn't mean that the rockstar couldn't get an early start on the festivities.... One thing was for sure that everybody here knew was that when Miyuki through a party it was far more than the average party and they didn't usually stop until early morning..... Maybe that was why Zero left...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:45 am

Zero tipped his head and looked at him. "Honestly Haji it's till a large amount of hyper high strung life force." He said looking back at the crash and taking another drag he paused here a moment and sighed. "It's not so much a job Haji.....I can't just pass this on to someone else. NO one will inherit it from me." He shrugged as he looked at the distance as the twisted plane on the ground and let his arm rest on his knee. "In the end Haji it's still celebrating life. Even if I'm not celebrating it.......the life force in the room would be huge."

Hisui looked at her and chuckled. "Sounds good I'm sure Haji has a few really good bottles of reds here hidden away shall we go find them?" She asked.

Miyuki looked at them both and sighed shaking her head. "Alright...." She said she wasn't feeling it but......that didn't mean she wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:08 am

Hajime laughed for a moment and then patted Zero on the head... "Who knows it is a big world out there.... Somebody might be twisted enough to become death... Besides what I mean is don't let it be all you are..." Hajime took a couple of draws off the smoke and made a string of smoke rings.... "I have seen you get into bigger messes of hyper active happy people than just the few I named without so much as a wince I think you can handle it... Besides it would make Mia happy.... If for no other reason than to get another smoothie with you... Think about it anyway...." Hajime walked over to his bike and pulled out a bottle of Sake and poured two drink cups and sat back down beside Zero and reached him a cup.... "Vampire friendly..."

As Asami searched Hajime's garage, where he hid all of his best booze she came across a really rare wine from American Vineyards..... "Chateau Margaux 2009 Balthazar..... That's almost a five-thousand dollars in American money.... Where in the hell did Hajime get this?!...." It was un-opened and was at the prime year.... She walked over to Miyuki with it and reached it to her with a wink... "I think he had something special planned for you missy... Soma-kun why don't you ever get me something like this?...." She winked at Soma so he knew that she was kidding....

Mia finally found the combination she liked... Red lacey underwear, a nice black dress she's only wore once and a ribbon tying back her hair into a ponytail.... She thought it looked like the perfect combination of cute, sexy and elegant.... "Well let's go get this party started..." With that she started walking down the stairs gaining quite a few stares from the boys in the crowd....

((OOC: By the way thats real wine and a real price in America.))
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:20 am

Zero snorted as he accepted the glass of sake and looked at him. "Tomorrow perhaps but not tonight, all of the band, and the entire guild is hardly a small gathering not to mention all of Mia's horny teenage friends?" Zero looked at him as he held the sake cup in his hand. "I'd be sick and wanting to kill and couldn't." He sighed as his meaning went right over Haji's head. He looked at him and held his cup out. "To too many years to count and an insane amount more to come."

Miyuki chuckled. "He collects them." She said as she pointed her finger at the top of the wine bottle and a spell ring appeared above the top before the cork flew out and she caught it in her hand winking. "Being a witch has it's perks after all." She said as she moved and three glasses fell over. "Whatever he was saving it for might as well be tonight right?" She said shaking her had and smiling.

Hisui looked at Miyuki said as she did that and smiled. "It's you Miyu, Haji will be happy if that brings a smile to your face." She said as she reached into her pocket and held out a small box. "It's all he wants after all."

Miyuki smiled and looked at the closed box before folding Hisui's hand over it. "Tell Haji....that you tried and I said....I'd only accept it from him even if it's tomorrow." She said smiling. Then looked over and sighed. "She's soo lucky her father isn't here.....he'd hit over-protective overdrive with that dress.......although it does look good on her." Miyuki said as she held out her glass for the wine.

Soma chuckled as he looked at her he knew she was joking the wine wasn't one he had done yet but being a Prince visiting this land he did have a habit of buying her fancy gifts. And she often told him it was too much. Nice to know though a nice wine would tickle her fancy.

((Occ: no doubt. ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:29 am

Hajime bumped his cup up against Zero's as he spoke... "More years to come and more headaches to deal with...." He smiled a moment then said... "Kanpai...." After saying cheers he swallowed his shot glass down and sighed... "Good stuff...." He filled them both another shot glass worth of sake and smiled.... Before taking another sip a sudden chill went down his spine... Someone had gotten into one of his three collections... Either the wine, the swords or the motorcycles..... He tried not to let it bother him because it was most likely Miyuki.... He still didn't like it though....

Asami giggled.... "Well considering he probably wanted you to get a bit tipsy and slip away with him I guess he should have a happy homecoming tonight..." It wasn't hard to tell what was on Hajime's mind he always got into the romantic mood when he was hard up to get some and then Miyuki would toy with him a bit before she was ready to go... The two of them seem to have a weird game of who can last the longest before giving in.... Hajime ALWAYS lost....

"So Miyu quick question.... When was the last time we three girls got drunk together?.... And why don't we do it more often?..." She poured several glasses full of wine.... One for each of the ladies and one for Soma to attempt to get him involved in the conversation.... Asami looked over and spotted Mia looking extra hot today... She wandered if there was a younger boy she was trying to impress... Asami whistled at her and yelled.... "Looking good girl!..."

Mia laughed and waved at the women and Soma standing around sipping on wine.... She walked the rest of the way down the stairs and into the kitchen to get some punch... She waved her hand over it to make sure it wasn't spiked like last year and happily the magic let her know that all is good.... She got a solo cup and filled it up with the ladle...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 am

Zero snickered as he finished his drink giving the celebratory cheer with him and looked at the Sake in it. It was his sudden shiver that Zero noted. "You've been raided again haven't you?" He said looking at him. "You ought to know Asami will find the best of the best to cheer up Miyu." He said looking at the sake. He looked back over at the flames of the plane. He looked at the fires burning there the lives that were lost. He rested his arm on his knee looking at the distance and then again at Hajime. "You don't have to stay here, I do have more work to do tonight after all."

Miyuki shook her head. "Haji...will try." She said chuckling as she took a sip of the wine it was a good year. She looked at the glass and Hisui looked at them.

"Come now Miyu turn that frown upside down." She said smiling as she looked at them. "It's Mia's night right now, lets try to let that child know this is the night she sparkles more then any other." Hisui said winking.

Soma sighed as he looked at those gathered and the way the boys were elbowing each other the way they were talking he didn't have to have super hearing to know it wasn't....good. "Would you ladies excuse me. I do believe those boys are confused about how to court a Lady." he said seeing how they were jeering.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:00 am

Hajime laughed at his words.... "Are you trying to get rid of me Zero?.... I thought the night was going good too...." It was true though he really needed to let Zero work... "Alright then.... I'll leave you be then...." As Hajime stood he dropped a small box wrapped in a pale wrapping paper on Zero's lap... "Happy birthday dumbass...." Inside the box was a pair of cuff links from a popular anime Zero and he watched from back in the day..... It was one of Hajime's fonder memories..... He jumped onto his motorcycle waved and then shot off back to the party....

Asami smiled and laughed... "Miyuki.... Remember Zero might be stubborn but he loves us all dearly even though he wont admit it... So I am sure he will be here tomorrow at least...." Asami grinned for a moment when she realized it wasn't working.... "Alright then drastic measures...." She slipped behind Miyuki and tickled one of her sensitive spots... Asami remembered Hajime often doing this to cheer her up whenever she was mad at him..... Miyuki was going to have fun with them if Asami had to tickle her into submission....

Mia had noticed the group of school boys gawking at her from across the room while she drank punch.... It didn't bother her it wasn't the first time they did.... It happened a lot at school too though she has never dated anybody before... She usually just ignored them and went on about her day.... She thought it was a bit flattering though to atleast be attractive in their eyes.... However she was really shocked they weren't gawking at her moms group what they were wearing was more.... Alluring.... Than what she was wearing....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:11 am

Zero looked at the box in his lap and sighed. "Dumbass....." He retorted lowly as he lifted the box and slipped it into his pocket. He didn't dare open it now too easy to loose whatever was inside. Standing he looked back in the direction that Hajime raced off in and shook his head. Better to return to them....to the living. He'd make an appearance for there sake tomorrow....but tonight no.

Miyuki started laughing after a moment and moved getting away from Asami as she shook her head. "I'm alright Asa really." she said looking at her and smiling as she stood there. "I'm a little sad sure and I know he cares even if he won't admit it.' She said looking out at the crowd. "it's just a little sad because....I'd love to have him here...." She shook her head. 'But I know he won't.....not of his own free will and it doesn't seem fair to force him." She did glance over though as Soma walked away from them to walk up to the boys.

"Do you always gawk like a bunch fools?" He said looking at the boys walking up. "It's shameful and while it is tiny bit flattering to be paying attention to the girl it's not doing her justice." He said lowly looking at them. "If any of you truly care about the Lady Mia you will sit down and listen to what I have to say but keep in mind only she has the right to choose so battling will be insulting." He looked at them. "you will listen and learn how to court her but what I will teach you will not be used to harm her or allure her into a false courtship if your feelings are not true....I bid you farewell." He said looking at him and narrowed his eyes. Several of the boys who looked for a good time only walked off but a few who actually cared about her truly sat down and looked up at him. Soma looked at them and began speaking lowly.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:27 am

It took Hajime fifteen minutes to drive back home plus an extra five minutes to stop for gas.... He parked in the garage where the rest of his bikes were and immediately spotted an empty spot where a bottle of pristine wine was missing.... That particular bottle was meant for alone time on a special occasion for him and his wife.... It had to be Asami that found it he had it really well hidden.... He doubted Miyuki or Mia or even the twins would be able to find it... But Asami was like a blood hound for a good time and good wine.... "Oi, I'm home guys!" He walked in and saw the usual chaos of his rockstar wifes party planning.... Adult side exotic dancers, drunken idiots tossing dollar bills onto the runway and would be rockers playing their guitars and smoking out on the banister... Yep, it was going to be a long night.... He looked over and spotted a bra on the ground and wondered was it from the dancers? Or was it from a sneaky couple slipping into one of the fifty rooms in this place?....

He walked over to the kitchen and the highschool side where he spotted Soma lecturing a bunch of kids gawking at Mia.... Made Hajime's job easier.... He walked over to Mia got some punch and smiled at her.... He didn't see Miyuki and the others.... He assumed they went to another area... "Hey, I got this for you...." He reached her the little box with the locket in it and smiled.... "This belonged to my mother.... She gave it to me when I was a boy and told me not to open the box until I was eighteen.... Now I'm passing it down to you on your eighteenth birthday...."

Mia opened the box and smiled... She loved the beautiful locket..... Especially the picture of her and her father when they first met at the orphanage... "Thanks dad..." She hugged his neck and they both turned to watch the lecture of Soma... "How bad has it been?..." Mia simply shrugged at her father and they both laughed....

Asami smiled it was better that she was smiling again.... Thats the way it should be... "That's better.... You are a lot prettier whenever you're smiling.... That's the face Haji fell in love with.... You better keep it that way..." Asami filled their three glasses back up and began sipping on hers... At the rate these three ladies were drinking it was only a matter of time before one of them was drunk....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:43 am

Miyuki only chuckled as she shook her head and sipped at the wine in the glass no doubt Haji had plans for the bottle but.......he'd never get mad at her for drinking it now. "My smiling face? Or the fact I was stubborn enough to pull him out of his woe is me I'm doomed mindset?" she asked playfully and looked in the direction of the kitchen. "I wasn't willing to let him let the shadows of his past consume him." She touched her side she had scars from a vampiric attack and yet.......Haji always told her how beautiful she was that nothing could take away from that. "Lucky us it's a large mansion he'll be a bit before making his way here." She said chuckling.

Hisui leaned against the table and smiled. It was much better. Miyuki was bright and sunny when she was happy and she knew it was really that.....as Asami said that Haji fell for that this woman who could have anyone chose him and it was his life with her that made her smile the most.

Soma finished his lecture and they all said yes sire one asked him what did he know about 'courting a lady' and his retort was simple how could a prince not know? He had caught Hajime out of the corner of his eye and smiled so he was back minus Zero but he looked happier as if he and the stubborn reaper had come to an understanding and walked back up to the girls slipping his arm around Asami's waist as he sipped his own wine glass.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Hajime walked through the crowd with Mia falling in toe.... He was looking for Miyuki it was time for Mia to open her gifts..... Mia simply looked around until she spotted her mom sipping on wine talking to their friends... She tugged on Hajime's sleeve and pointed Miyuki out.... "Oi! Miyuki!.... It's time for the gi-... Is that my wine?..." Hajime did not like that one little bit.... They didn't even ask him...

Asami continued drinking the wine and tilted her head.... The bottle was gone... Between the 4 of them it was all gone in a matter of moments.... To top it off it looked like not only was she a bit tipsy but all of them were.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Miyuki holding the wine glass in her hand and seeing how he was here and Zero wasn't begrudgingly following behind him meant there was something about that she didn't know but his sour look at the fact that Asami had found and gotten into a bottle of his wine.....she walked up to him and slipped her arm around his shoulders. "it is." She said in agreement and leaned in kissing him in a way to make jaw's drop before whispering in her slightly irritated and cranky husband's ear. "It's a good year....I'll pay you back later for it love." She said sweetly. "But as to the wine itself remind me later.......I have a surprise for you."

She leaned back no longer whispering in his ear and looked at them nodding. "Yes it's time for the presents." She said shaking her head a bit tipsy herself.

Hisui sighed as she held the present in her hand Miyuki hadn't wanted to take it from her but from him whenever he could get it to her. So she'd wait to return it with Miyuki's message. She'd wait for him to give it.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:43 am

Mia found herself planted in a chair in front of about sixty presents.... Most of which came from her mother and the remaining guild members at the party.... She put the necklace on and smile as she was handed each gift.... It took nearly an hour for her to get through them all and each was as extravagant as the last.... Hajime finally reached her the final gift from her mother... "This one is special make sure you hug your mom after you open it..." Hajime smiled as Mia took a deep breath.... She looked at her mom and smiled as she opened the gift....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Miyuki was leaning against the wall watching her daughter open all the gifts and when she was handed the one from Miyuki herself she knew to a lot of Mia's friends it would seem like the most horrible gift of all. It was from Miyuki's private collection of spell books one that Mia had had her eye on ever since she first started learning but the protection spells on the book kept her out of it. It was advanced magic everything from the full 'Ra-tilt' to even more complex spells. Things that up until know she had not been ready for.

The book itself looked horrible, weathered leather and faded gold embossing, the symbols no longer embossed at all but pressed into the leather. The pages while closed looked as if it had, had book worms chewing on it. The book was old incredibly so. Wrapped around it with a lock in the center was a leather strap. The envelop held the small ancient antique key. Miyuki sipped at the wine in her glass watching her eldest daughter. There was no doubt in the white witches mind that her daughters teen-aged friends would find that gift wonderful at all something so old. It just went to show how much Mia had grown as young witch herself and an up and coming young lady that Miyuki trusted her to take this next step. Having always told her when she was ready Miyuki would let her know. Compared to all the other gifts though Miyuki wasn't certain anymore if Mia would be excited about it expecting something else as spectacular amazing as the other gifts aimed at a normal teen aged girl , fancy jewelry and clothes games and cd's all the things a teen-aged girl would love.

No one saw the shadow leaning against the wall blending in. The small sleeping bundle in his arm this one....could never be in service to him or anyone else blind in one eye and one of his legs missing it happened and when it did he found them homes. But he knew this girl well enough to know she would both love the gift she was about get and she was ideal to help this pup who would be cast out by the pack but not the rulers. However he knew full well....what happened when the leaders were called away and this one would never make it. A runt, with birth defects he needed a loving home. And well........if it irked Haji and Miyu so be it. He could not stay but........Mia had given him a gift earlier and even if he hated celebrating this day he would not deny Mia a bit of happiness about it.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Hajime smiled as his daughter beamed at the spell book she had been wanting to read for so long.... With tear filled eyes she hugged her mother and kissed her cheek.... She didn't care whether her friends thought it was interesting or not it was hers now.... She held her mom tight and then moved to hug her father.... "Thank you both.... And everyone else here...." With that she and her friends went back into the party but not before she looked over to her parents and smiled.....

Hajime sighed he hated watching her get older and getting ready to start her adult life... She was seventeen now.... His little girl had been growing up fast.... Ever since the day he ran those boys out of his orphanage and killed that vampire.... She has steadily surprised him with her feats.... She was becoming an amazing young adult and Hajime could not be prouder.... He walked into the kitchen and took his wifes glass and took a sip of her wine... He reached it back to her, stretched and then got some punch.... "She's growing up fast...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Miyuki had returned the hug seeing the elation in Mia's eyes at finally getting the spell book she had been working so hard to earn. "She is." Miyu said nodding as she looked at Hajime. "Growing up very very fast. But Haji she'll always be our little girl." Miyu had seen no difference between Mia and there twins she was still there precious daughter blood relation or not and woe be the fool who thought otherwise. Miyuki would hurt anyone who dared her any of her precious kids. She watched Mia though as the girl moved about the party.

Zero sighed softly and whispered to the pup who understood him his en-chanted collar in place and small note saying he had not a name yet that was up to Mia attached to it. The pup now with his three paws on the floor moved through the crowd his little ears pivoting here and there before coming to Mia he had his hind legs so he stood up on them pawing at her leg lightly trying to get her attention.....a low soft whine leaving him. Zero seemed so certain he'd be happy here.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Hajime's ears picked up the soft whines.... He suddenly looked up and around... "Oi, am I hearing things or is that a dog's whine?...." He walked around the corner and looked around before spotting a little puppy with three legs pawing at Mia's.... It had a little note attached to it's collar.... "Ah.... I guess he just couldn't stay away...." He laughed lightly and glanced around to see if he could see him but lo and behold he was nowhere to be found....

Mia picked up the little dog and cooed it..... "Oh it is adorable!...." She tipped her head as she patted the happy little pup and rubbed it's belly lightly.... It had some minor defects and was missing one of it's legs but that was nothing a little magic wouldn't fix for the little thing.... She spotted the note and began to read.... It didn't have a name... It was from Zero.... Of course he didn't come out of hiding to get his hug but she mused and decided he would get it the next time she saw him.... "Hhhmmmmm what to call you little one?...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Miyuki walked up next to Haji tipsy as the day was long it seemed and slipped her arms around his shoulders as she looked at Mia. "He knew she'd never turn that little one away....and he had to know we'd never make her." She said shaking her head and leaning her chin on his shoulder lightly. "She looks so happy."

The pup whined and wiggled as she lightly scratched at his belly. Yipping and tail wagging. Zero bowed his head seeing her pick him up Zero knew the pup had just gotten a happy home. Would know the love of a family who wanted and adored him he turned into the shadows and disappeared. He'd learn the pup's name later he had work to finish tonight.

One of the boys looked at the others. "Adorable? The little guy looks like he was on the loosing side of a fight." he said shaking his head and looked at Mia. "He's going to need a lot of medical attention....usually people try to find the perfect pup to give someone...." He looked at the pup his fur a deep burgundy in color with white accents on the tip of his ears paws and tail. A little white spot just above his nose.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Hajime smiled as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders... This was going to be an interesting night because Miyuki could NOT hold her alcohol very well at all... He reached down and grabbed her but firmly with one hand and then kissed her before moving up to Mia.... "Who needs medical attention when you have two powerful white witches? Go ahead baby girl and show off a little bit.... You have been practicing hard after all...." Mia looked at her father slightly shocked he asked her and not her mother.... Until she saw her slightly tipsy mother half-standing against the wall....

With that she nodded and sighed softly to calm herself.... She brought her hands up and channeled magic.... "Wind magic is the best for healing...." She spoke softly almost as if she was speaking to herself.... The wind wrapped around her like a typhoon as she spoke a soft incantation.... *"Kaze ga watashi no mawari ni atsumari, watashi ni kono chīsana mono o iyasu chikara o ataete kudasai."* With that the winds circled the little animal and gently it's wounds began to heal and its defects began to disappear.... Before long the cute little puppy was in perfect health....

**Translation: Let the winds gather around me and give me strength to heal this little one.**
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Miyuki chuckled as she leaned there it was a prefect spell and smiled. She was honestly feeling just fine as far as she was concerned having returned the kiss.

The pup whined and barked wiggling as it looked at her. He didn't move to go find Zero who had told him even should he be healed here he would not be returning to active duty. He was the runt of the litter he deserved a happy family not to be put through training which he would struggle and lag with.

Hisui smiled as she looked at the kid who spoke before smirking a bit. "Mia is a talented white mage herself. But the difference between her and a cleric dear boy is you cross the line she can kick your sweet ass herself and if your lucky Haji and Miyu will find that as good enough punishment. However." Hisui looked at Mia. "That's if your stupid enough to hurt her like that to begin with. To have that strong of healing magic means she's got a warm and pure heart." The kid nodded staring.

Hisui walked up and placed the box into Haji's hand leaning in. "Miyu said while she was still sober. 'Tell him that I will happy wait for him to give me the present himself no matter how long it takes.' As she then closed my hand around it and shook her head no asking me to return it to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the job.    Just another day on the job.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day on the job.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Tokyo :: Tokyo General Hospital-
Jump to: