Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lost Soul....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

A Lost Soul.... Empty
PostSubject: A Lost Soul....   A Lost Soul.... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:20 am

Semira wandered the streets of Tokyo quietly remembering the conversation with Aoi several weeks ago.... It had been weighing on her mind a lot lately and she wondered if what he said to her was true.... As she walked through the streets she began to flip open her spell book reading and trying to understand a few new things she had been working on that she purchased from a local library.... She had learned years ago that sometimes even regular books speaking of magical lands held some truth to them and in that sense taught her more about the world she lived in....

She stopped and looked around she felt a strange presence or at least she thought she did after a moment of looking around she shrugged and went on her way.... As a woman that had been hunted by the generations of reapers up to the current day Lord Death and still survive it was shocking how airheaded she could be when focused on one thing.... She looked up seeing her protector the ever present chimera, a black dragon made of multiple souls and body parts..... Created by her own magic and sadness was this creature a product of her own sadness and loneliness..... She smiled and began to speak softly.... "I wonder when was the last time we played?...."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

A Lost Soul.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Soul....   A Lost Soul.... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:33 am

Distanced from the other humans and even the other Reapers, he had seemingly dropped off the map for a while, but that was due to college entrance exams coming up. He had been studying a lot lately, and because of this, had taken some time off work and let Mujo continue to work his rounds. Since there were multiple Reapers in Japan who worked, they were able to switch out from time to time. Luckily, Zero had granted him the time off and instead, hounded Mujo to keep up with his rounds.

He had always been distant, and wondered when it had all began to change. Perhaps it had been since he had to reap his parents in order to become Death, or perhaps it was when he realized that he himself would never die unless reaped by a reaper themselves and he knew that he had to distance himself from the humans. Either way...he knew that he himself had changed and perhaps, in some way, hated himself for it.

Even deep in thought, he was hunting. Searching out the strange presences that he had sensed on his walk back from a small study session. He had sensed something was wrong nearly six blocks back, but to keep casualties to a minimum, he simply tracked her. And when he looked up, his suspicions were confirmed. It was the witch that they had been tracking for so long. Narrowing his eyes, he couldn't help but wonder, why so freely walk among the living when she herself, needed nothing but the dead? He couldn't help but wonder just what it was she was doing, what she was searching for...

With those thoughts in mind, he kept following her, tracking her every move so that he could get her alone and away from the sight of others. When that chance arose, he stepped out of hiding, out of the shadows and spoke up, his voice cold and void or nearly all emotion, as if he were a great distance away from the rest of the world, "I don't know what you're seeking, but I doubt you will find it among the living..."
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

A Lost Soul.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Soul....   A Lost Soul.... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:48 am

Semira turned and sighed she had sensed him following her for some time now and hoped he would just leave without pursuing her.... "I don't know about that it seems I don't even know what I am looking for myself so this sensation iv'e been craving may just be in the world of the living..... Of course now that you have found me it seems it is almost time I disappear...." She knew she recognized this feeling it was un mistakable to her she knew it so well at this point she could pick out a reaper from a crowd of people...... She opened her book and began to allow the magic in her body flow from her...

The magic itself was hard and intense.... It was almost as if a riveting flame was being executed from her very soul almost as if she herself was a pheonix beginning to unleash its flames.... She began to talk in an ancient tongue that only herslef and select few people of the ancients such as reapers and very old vampires would know..... "Nachesk Zem Bachk MIna Byzaph Nahk...." The magic flowed out around her as her eyes glew a bright white....

This particular spell was powerful it was a spell that allowed her to unleash soul trapped within her lamp and turn them into evil monsters that would do her bidding temporarily... Of course she stared wondering to herself why she was prepared to fight when she sensed hostility but caution almost as if he didn't want to harm her but she wasn't sure her senses had been off since she spoke to Aoi.... She hadn't finished the spell but kept the magic ready it only took one more word to finish the incantation but she wanted to see what he did first....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

A Lost Soul.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Soul....   A Lost Soul.... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:55 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes and floated up a little and sat down, crossing his legs so that he was looming in the air just slightly. He hated getting his clothes dirty, so this was much easier. "If what you seek is in the world of the living, then why continue your dark magic? I know the costs of those spells within that book of yours and they are too great, for even a strong soul like yours to withstand for a prolonged period of time...I am honestly glad to see that such magic hasn't consumed you yet and turned you into one of the damned..." he admitted lowly as he opened his crimson colored eyes and looked down at her.

"I've also heard rumors about the book you carry...but...I am not here about your life, nor the book...I'm only here...to understand that which I do not..."
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

A Lost Soul.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Soul....   A Lost Soul.... EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:12 am

Semira looked at the man a moment then calmly released her energy as her spirit calmed she looked over and spoke..... "Forgive me for being suspicious, but since as far back as I can remember every Reaper I have ever come into contact with has made it a personal point to try and kill me..... One went so far as to tell me he would make it a personal point to eradicate my entire existence....." She was quiet a moment, and then looked back up.....

She looked at him for a long moment not sure what to say..... "My magic is magic that I used to survive for many years I lived during the great war and even managed to fight off those seeking my life. Though it is considered evil it is my way of survival..... I know nothing else..." She spoke as if Aoi's words were ringing in her ears.... The conversation they had has really shaken her resolve to master all the magics she can find.... It made her think that maybe she was no longer even human at this point but a demon no longer meant to reside in the realm of the living just as he says....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lost Soul.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Soul....   A Lost Soul.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lost Soul....
Page 1 of 1