Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

It was evening not quite dusk but getting close and she was running for her life.  What was she running from though?  At this point she honestly didn't know anymore.  She had been running for days, had it been weeks? Maybe a month?  She wasn't really sure of anything.  She hadn't had a good rest, meal, or even a moment of peace since she escaped.  Every crick and crackle the woods made had her on edge. She was so very weary but didn't want to stop. She would look behind her to see if anything was actually coming after her and by the time she had turned around she ran smack dab face first into.. something or someone she wasn't sure.  It had knocked her back onto the ground and her vision was blurry she would squint and blink trying to make out the object cursing under her breath at the pain rushing to the back of her head where she had hit it on a rock.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Tasia giggled and looked around them. It was a mess. Oh my it is. Should I get out and clean it Mr. Rider? She was giggly and happy. She was ejoy her little bubble bath with him. She reached over grabbing a wash cloth and put a little soap on it to start washing his shoulders with since he was holding her so close her breast was pressed against his chest. Which she actually liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 am

He laughed, No ma'am I'll get a housekeeper or a maid to clean it when we're finished he smiled and kissed her as she began washing him. He couldn't help but notice how her nipples were still fairly hard while they were pressed up against his own. He gathered some of the soap off the cloth and rubbed it on the tops of her breasts watching as the bubbles slid down her cleavage
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:58 am

She smiled and continued to wash him going up and down his arms. She giggled as he washed over her breast. She looked him in the eyes again while speaking. you like my breast don't you? she was smiling to herself noting that most the men and some if the women had looked at her chest as though they something to be admired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:57 am

The only melons I'll ever eat he said licking his lips, had she not had soap all over them he probably would have licked him too. Solomon wrapped his arms around her back spreading the soap as he moved gently and slowly sliding them up and down.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 am

Tasia giggled at his answer and finished soaping him up moving her hands down below the water making sure to get his other areas and not just his chest. I am glad you enjoy them dear. They certainly enjoy you. It sends tingles all through my body when you kiss and nibble on them. I really like it. She blushed a little at having admitted it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Solomon smirked. Well I do try my sweet he said stiffening his body when she went to clean him under the water. Everyone deserves a little lovin every now and again, and it makes me happy to know I can please you well... Of course he also knew that she pleased him in the sexual area also.

He ran his hands down her back under the water and caressed her butt for a couple minutes before sliding them down her legs to her feet. He wasn't sure if she was ticklish or not but he was probably about to find out. He slid his hands up and down her feet in a washing motion.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:30 am

Tasia giggled a little. She was slightly ticklish but the rubbing on her feet felt good too. She leaned forward kissing him while she rinsed off the rag and began to use it to go back over chasing the soap away. I am glad you are happy. I would hate to think I am overstaying my welcome. As long as I please you too. She really wanted to make him happy. She owed him so much and she knew she didnt really have anywhere else to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Solomon smiled...he knew some people who when he touched their feet would smack and or kick you...or both...so he was kind of glad she didn't respond in this manner. He let her run the rag back around him, as the water gently washed the soap down his body back into the tub water. No one ever overstays their welcome with Solomon hun.. it was rather true...all his bed mates came back every now and again... of course you're the only who has ever stayed this long at one time he said laughing as he returned her kiss, which isn't a bad thing...but don't be surprised if people you don't know come knocking on the door she said with a smile as he kissed her neck before leaning back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:36 am

She looked down to his chest playing with the rag. Will I need to find somewhere else to go when they do? Will you be with them like you are with me? She imagined a slew of women much prettier then she was coming to him in the middle of the night. She didn't like thinking about it. It made her feel angry to think of him that way with other women though she wouldn't admit it. What right did she have to care what he did with his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 am

Solomon put a finger under her chin and lifted her face so he could see into her eyes, I guess that would be up to you now wouldn't it? i've told you youre welcome in this room for as long as you like... he kissed her softly....Solomon wasn't keen on female emotions...and didn't have a clue how this conversation may make Tasia feel... but darlin men women...they all want a piece of me and i for one do not deny them...i love them all in their own special way...just like i love you... he wasn't professing his undying love for her...to him love wasn't a life time commitment it was a bond which linked people together and allowed them to be close physically.... it wasn't a matter of emotional ties...
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 pm

She blushed deeply. He really loved her. Well then I guess I kind of love you too. And sharing isn't all that bad. If that is what you like to do then I can do that. She seemed to be in a much better mood now and leaned in to kiss him back only deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:54 am

Solomon had absolutely no idea what he had just done....or what his words had just meant to Tasia...He was a puppy who may have just got himself in over his head....but he received her kiss and smiled holding her softly and gently
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Tasia smiled and was letting her mind wonder where any 15 year old girls mind might wonder in a situation like this. She was feeling like she went from hell to heaven in just a few months. As pictures of big houses and little ones running around a spacious yard danced in her head reallity suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks. Her eyes went wide and her face was white as paper. She looked as if something had just scared the bajeebus out of her. Um.. Solomon honey.. What is today's date do you remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Solomon laid back in the tub he was starting to get a little sleepy from the bath activities... huh....date..um... he wasn't sure what the date was...he normally didn't keep track of things like that unless he had something important planned...wednesday? i believe he said closing his eyes why is it so important? he asked
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm

She jumped up and hopped out of the tub. She slipped on the slippery floor but managed to turn it into a slide to the door where she reached for her bag hunting for her personal calendar. All the while saying Not day, date. As in is it the 3rd the 4th the 6th. As she found the proper day and the last time she marked her calender her face went white as a ghost. This couldn't be. She looked back up at him water and soap suds dripping all over the floor and goose bumps forming where she was starting to get cold, though she didn't seem to notice. I'm... I'm late. Really late. She uttered in a barely hearable whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 pm

He looked at her... well if you had plans why did you stay in the tub for so long? he didn't have a clue what she was talking about...he got out of the tub and dried himself off calling a maid to come in to clean up the mess they had made.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:37 am

She shook her head and wanted to giggle slightly that for once she wasn't the clueless one. No.. Not late like that. late as in I've not gotten my period and I should have. You know that thing that tells a girl whether or not she is pregnant. The unfertilized egg leaving the body.. She was wondering if it had clicked in for him yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:03 am

Solomon's eyes widened and his jaw dropped...he didn't utter a word or make a sound...a million thoughts were going through his head...he had been with men so much recently...it had completely slipped his mind that she was of child bearing age...he had assumed she was on birth control...since she never objected to having him spew his juices inside her...
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:48 pm

She seen the look on his face. Tasia just shook her head. She went to the shower turning it on to rinse the soap off her body before going and getting dressed. She gathered a few things before coming back to look at him. There is only one way to find out if its true. I need to see a doctor. I remember seeing some hospital signs so I can just go to the ER and they should be able to help me with a test and finding a doctor. She was looking at him and wondering if he would go with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:43 am

Solomon was still speechless and hadn't moved at all while she was cleaning up and getting ready.... Do...Doc...Doctor?....ba...ba...baby.....per...period.....bu...but....you....pill....how.... his mind was racing he didn't know what else to do...he couldn't even think of anything else to do....
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:37 am

She looked at him. What pill? I'm not on any pills. She didn't know what he was talking about. She just shook her head and grabbed her bag putting it on her back.[b] Look I am going to the emergency room. Are you coming with me or not?[b] She was turning around heading for the door praying he would follow her as she went to the elevator slowly. She was just as scared as he was. If not maybe more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:37 am

He was still stunned and had to sit down for a moment, he took a deep breath and released it before talking you know, birth control pills? he said not looking at her, you told me it was okay to....to...cum in you.... he bent his head down looking at the ground... I assumed that was because you were on birth control?! he raised his voice, not because he was angry but because he was flustered and confused.... and becoming increasingly overwhelmed.

When he looked up she had left the room...which made him a little agitated and he flew out of the room after her, using some of his unnatural speed to catch her as the elevator door opened. did you catch anything of what i said in the room, or do i have to repeat myself? he was talking in a hushed tone because an elderly man was already in the elevator when they had entered it.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:12 am

She looked at him and whispered back. I heard you. And no I am not on... those things. I didn't even know they existed. What part of... Sheltered up bringing are you not getting. She was choosing her words carefully because of the man. She didn't trust anyone really except for Solomon. Sure she talked to the other people and let them help her but she didn't trust them to get close to like she had Solomon. And she had heard him but only because her own hearing was rather attuned and they weren't that far from the elevator. She wanted to speak more but she didn't want this man knowing too much about their personal business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:51 am

Solomon's face turned into a slight snarl, not because he was really mad at her but because he couldn't speak freely and because he was slightly kicking himself in the ass for not being more clear when he had asked her where she wanted him to cum in her...he knew she had been sheltered but he honestly didn't think they people who held her captive hadn't taught her about birth control...

as the elevator opened up to the lobby the man rushed out bulldozing past both of them, he had sensed the tension in there and he wanted nothing more to do with it. Solomon then pulled Tasia close interlocking their arms and whispering in her ear well kitten i thought you knew about that kind of stuff...you said you had looked some stuff up on the internet right? i figured you knew what would happen if a man ejaculated inside of you and you were not on birth control... he was freaking out because he was in no way ready to be a father and he wasn't sure how to approach that situation...of course he would be their for his child....but....he really wasn't ready to get all settled down
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:22 am

Tasia was ready to cry. She was worried enough about being only 15 and out on her own and now a baby with a man she barely knew. And now he was making it sound like it was all her fault. She waited until they got into the cab with the little window between them and the driver shut before she responded trying her best to keep the pain, fear, and tears out of her voice and off her face. Ofcourse I did. But everything I know came from a text book. And I read things on a computer that had a million proxies on it to keep the people who work there from misusing the internet so do you really think I got anywhere remotely useful. You asked me where I wanted you to cum. I thought you meant you wanted to put your penis somewhere else and excuse me for it feeling good I didn't want you to stop. Besides where would I have gotten birth control even if I had known about it. If your so smart why wouldn't it occur to you that scientist wouldn't give their science experiment drugs that weren't useful to results they were trying to gain. It didn't work. She didn't cry but the way she spoke would definitely reveal she was scared to death.
Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next